Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

With idol theme, i believe they can focusing on NTR than rape. And like i said, the lacks of moral degeneration of heroines really minus point for dearest blue. Maybe if Poro make OVA for Dearest Blue, they can make a better NTR story :D, i mean ova adaptation for lilim works is really good. Even better in NTR like, True Blue, Ai Kyan, etc...

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

link of 奪われた初恋 and part 2 of 彼女のベッドの下の盗聴器 was die.... Can you reup pls ?

link of 奪われた初恋 and part 2 of 彼女のベッドの下の盗聴器 was die.... Can you reup pls ?

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d18p1zig19pxw8/%E5%A5%AA%E3%82%8F%E3%82%8C%E3%81%9F_%E5%88%9D%E6%81%8B.rar

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zk888pxi7nc9dyb/%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E3%83%99%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%81%AE%E4%B8%8B%E3%81%AE%E7%9B%97%E8%81%B4%E5%99%A8.rar

hmmm wait! hidden text... oh S@#$ :neardead:

You got to see it even if it was years later! :evillaugh:

So where's Netoraserare 26 english!?

Capture.jpg

DAT BODY MAN! HNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Putting it under spoilers would be an offense, so deal with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JealousCupid

I see your not funny poke at the status quo. You need to understand i originally gave zero fucks as well.

I dont care if a Netorase game gets mentioned or posted guys, its bound to happen as sometimes tags are wrong or people dont know the difference and post them. I dont care if a link was linked. Its gonna happen and its not a bad thing its really not.

HOWEVER If your gonna go into long and detailed discussions that ultimately highjack entire pages of the thread about a game with Zero Netorare in it, go somewhere else, simple as that and i am sure we can all agree with that yes?

It was not the fact that the marina games where posted and shared. it was the fact it got out of hand about a game that has almost (it is a Sub-Genre) zero relevance to this thread. Work with me guys, i am trying to do my best to make it all better.

And on a NTR note, my god Dearest Blue was.... it did not Fail, but it could of been sooooo much better on so many levels, i agree with previous posts and comments, it was ultimately disappointing. However i loved the artwork and the character design. I am really picky with the artwork in games, and some of the more Legendary works in the NTR department i dont get into due to artwork which is a shame as some of the stories are fantastic. Sigh.
OK then. Thanks for the clarification. Yeah i was trying to be funny. :P

About Netoraserare 26, it's supposed to end next chapter isn't it?
I still am not sure where this is going.
The last chapter seems to indicate that they're going to continue the fetish, make the situation worsen.
Haruka is turned on seeing Shu's painful face. It's not gonna end well.

http://s20.postimg.org/nufmxe3el/Capture.jpg[/IMG

Putting it under spoilers would be an offense, so deal with it.[/QUOTE]
I never really followed that story that much, I guess I'll wait for the ending, but I really love how beautiful the author can draw her:
[img]http://i.want.tf/to/that/7SynNkcB.jpg

You really feel her sadness here.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d18p1zig19pxw8/%E5%A5%AA%E3%82%8F%E3%82%8C%E3%81%9F_%E5%88%9D%E6%81%8B.rar

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zk888pxi7nc9dyb/%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E3%83%99%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%81%AE%E4%B8%8B%E3%81%AE%E7%9B%97%E8%81%B4%E5%99%A8.rar

You got to see it even if it was years later! :evillaugh:

Capture.jpg

Putting it under spoilers would be an offense, so deal with it.

tks u ..! zzzzzzz

I finished Married Warrior Emma and it was better than I imagine it would be. I usually avoid games with the generic NTR villain and only download games that portraits shotas, old men or "ojisans" as villains, however I think the Woman Point of View from this game made it really good for me. I think is the first time I play a game/VN that has this POV. I'm looking forward for more games with Woman Point of View (although for some maybe that's not really NTR).

Could you recomend me more titles like this? RPG Netorare with a Married Woman or Visual Novels with Married Woman Point of View? :D Thanks in advance.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Dearest Blue is a good game overall, but disappointing at Netorare. I guess it would've been better if they released under the LiLiM label, not the DARKNESS one. This way, I could forgive it just like I did with Dystopia.

It's been a couple of years since LiLiM DARKNESS or Lune Team Bitters delivered a great Netorare game (Dark Blue and Sore de mo, respectively). And now elf is gone... I don't see any bright future anytime soon. Recently, there's been a lack of good netorare titles.

Is anyone reading LN or WN here? Would anyone be interested if I create a thread dedicated to list any NTR themed story? Be it Western or Japanese, translated or not?
Maybe it'll inspire someone to translate or write an original story, who knows... :)

It's little off topic so if this needs to be deleted, please let me know.

I have been using capture2text to capture text from images from hentai mangas. And although it works but it is frustrating also. If the text is in a bubble, it captures better but if it is in background, it does not capture correctly. My main motivation of trying it was to translate S&M by Murao Mio, specifically vol. 24. Anyone else use anything else and had better luck?

Is anyone reading LN or WN here? Would anyone be interested if I create a thread dedicated to list any NTR themed story? Be it Western or Japanese, translated or not?
Maybe it'll inspire someone to translate or write an original story, who knows... :)

I think is great, i was looking at novel updates but they don't have the tags well defined for ntr and netori, so i think there are a few jewells hidden there, if you can help me find then all the better, but try to keep it to translated or originally english LN/WN, unless you can give a good summary on them xD

I am. thanks to creator of this site for inspired me to start reading ntr novel. https://ntrholic.wordpress.com/

I think is great, i was looking at novel updates but they don't have the tags well defined for ntr and netori, so i think there are a few jewells hidden there, if you can help me find then all the better, but try to keep it to translated or originally english LN/WN, unless you can give a good summary on them xD

Yeah. It hard to find good ntr out there because you need time to sink in to the story to find it's good or not.
some just cheating, some just rape, some cockold, wrong tags etc.

Try this. http://novel18.syosetu.com/n2659cw/
Many of this author works are awesome

Reactions: stupid_army
I finished Married Warrior Emma and it was better than I imagine it would be. I usually avoid games with the generic NTR villain and only download games that portraits shotas, old men or "ojisans" as villains, however I think the Woman Point of View from this game made it really good for me. I think is the first time I play a game/VN that has this POV. I'm looking forward for more games with Woman Point of View (although for some maybe that's not really NTR).

Could you recomend me more titles like this? RPG Netorare with a Married Woman or Visual Novels with Married Woman Point of View? :D Thanks in advance.

For ero RPG from same maker, try Sacred Princess Seioujo Monogatari. For NTR from same maker, try 良妻賢母失格 and 教育ママの鳴かせかた. 良妻賢母失格 story is about a husband who just found out his wife secretly working as AV actress, so he try to watching all of his wife's AV to find out how much his wife been fallen. And for 教育ママの鳴かせかた, it's about a wife who just get raped by his son friends, i can't give you more detail because there is a twist in the ending, so that will be spoiling you ;) .

Reactions: straight.shota
I am. thanks to creator of this site for inspired me to start reading ntr novel. https://ntrholic.wordpress.com/

Yeah. It hard to find good ntr out there because you need time to sink in to the story to find it's good or not.

I am also reading that one! i am at chapter 4 since i want to read it slowly and keep a buffer of at least 1 chapter xD, btw check its page in novel updates there is a review from a vainilla fag that is ironically perfect for NTR lol

Some more drama about how difficult would for them to be together again, Shu somehow convinces her, they finally have sex, time skip, she is pregnant? End.

It's little off topic so if this needs to be deleted, please let me know.

I have been using capture2text to capture text from images from hentai mangas. And although it works but it is frustrating also. If the text is in a bubble, it captures better but if it is in background, it does not capture correctly. My main motivation of trying it was to translate S&M by Murao Mio, specifically vol. 24. Anyone else use anything else and had better luck?
I've tried several software with pretty much worse or same results. I think the best bet is using Capture2Text and IME Pad from Windows. IME Pad is used for kanji that can't be recognized Capture2Text, you have to write the kanji inside the box and the software will provide several options that identical to your writing. So you have to know the correct stroke order of the kanji, it's not hard btw.

Some more drama about how difficult would for them to be together again, Shu somehow convinces her, they finally have sex, time skip, she is pregnant? End.
Seeing what Haruka said in the last chapter i find it hard to imagine it's going to end happy for both of them.

Thank you for the suggestion for IME pad. I will try it out and hope it works better. :D

I've tried several software with pretty much worse or same results. I think the best bet is using Capture2Text and IME Pad from Windows. IME Pad is used for kanji that can't be recognized Capture2Text, you have to write the kanji inside the box and the software will provide several options that identical to your writing. So you have to know the correct stroke order of the kanji, it's not hard btw.

Seeing what Haruka said in the last chapter i find it hard to imagine it's going to end happy for both of them.

Good, when my enslav...work is done, I'll try to create something proper ;)

Cool, already 2 suggestions :)
I guess I'll ask for synopsis and tags when I'll list works.

For ero RPG from same maker, try Sacred Princess Seioujo Monogatari. For NTR from same maker, try 良妻賢母失格 and 教育ママの鳴かせかた. 良妻賢母失格 story is about a husband who just found out his wife secretly working as AV actress, so he try to watching all of his wife's AV to find out how much his wife been fallen. And for 教育ママの鳴かせかた, it's about a wife who just get raped by his son friends, i can't give you more detail because there is a twist in the ending, so that will be spoiling you ;) .

良妻賢母失格 is a great game, err VN or whatever you want to call it.

I wonder if anyone else, likes the games that features 良妻賢母. I am sure a lot of members here already knows what 良妻賢母 means but for the reminder, it refers to an ideal wife who is "good wife" and "wise mother." The NTR games I enjoy the most are the ones with 良妻賢母 getting NTR'ed.

A couple of good examples of these are;
Tsuma Kanraku
良妻賢母失格

Marina games does not count because I do not think Marina is 良妻賢母. She is playful and faithful (in a twisted way) to Kenji but she lacks something that qualifies as her as a 良妻賢母.

A lot of Sanbun Kyoden mangas have this type of wife, well start as 良妻賢母 but falls pretty hardcore, for example, 冬の紫陽花/Winter Hydrangea.

The one that I like the best so far is the wife from S&M by Murao Mio. I guess the manga is not considered as hentai since it does not have private parts drawn but the sex scenes are pretty good. Since it is a pretty old series, I will just write about it without putting the spoiler tag on it. The main reason that I like that wife was that the husband, main guy cheats on her all the time with other women but she remains faithful to the her husband until vol 24. It builds her up as 良妻賢母 up until vol. 24 then she begins an affair with a younger man.
In vol. 24,
- She has a fight with her husband and then asking to give her some space and time, leaves the house.
- It shows that she goes to meet this younger guy she met at her work. One thing led to another, she kisses him and they get naked. It looks like they are about to have sex. She always have dodged having sex with other men (other than one rape) so it was kind of questionable to assume that she had sex with him at this point.
- Then it changes to the husbands point of view that he is worried that she has not come back home for a week.
- He gets a message that his wife came back and he gets so happy and they all have a nice family dinner with drinking wine. It looks like she seems calm and normal herself as 良妻賢母.
- As he gets drunk, and lie down on the bed, he keeps saying to her "I love you."
- It changes to a sex scene that the wife is getting banged in doggy style while keep saying "I love you," kind of implying that she is having sex with her husband because he was telling her "I love you" from the previous page.
- It turns out that it is her younger lover who is banging her from behind and telling her he loves her. She waited her husband to fall asleep and went to hotel to have sex with her lover.
- Other things happen after that.
- At one point she flashes back what happened during the week she was missing. She had nonstop fuckfest with her younger lover and admits that she has changed because she got fucked so much during that week.

I highly recommends S&M because of what happens in vol 24. The sex scenes are toned down since it is not considered as a hentai manga. I wish there were a extended version of vol. 24 with more details of her affair with the lover.

I have been looking for anything similar to S&M but its hard to expect a good build up from hentai mangas since it focuses very little on build up and too much on sex. And since netorare is kind of fetish that usually turns people off, it is hard to find among other non hentai works. Please let me know if any one of you have a good recommendation for me, manga or game.

Sorry about this being long...

Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army
Check [Pin-Point] Netorare Jukubo Natsuko (41) ~Wakai Otoko to no Hentai Sex ni Hamatta Hontou wa Dosukebe datta Okaasan~
[ピンポイント] 寝取られ熟母夏子(41)~若い男との変態セックスにハマッた本当はドスケベだったお母さん~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!