Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Don't really have the time to decipher it, but :
- wow that's a lot of characters!
- where is the sexy tennis girl? (probably in another game)
- the main heroine is Mizuki (bottom right girl)

In other words, the mc is going out with someone different than his girlfriend. Isn't that just cheating?

Well, If you're looking at point view of MC, of course cheating,
but if you're looking at point view of the girl, it's some kind of NTR,

so, does MC always have to be a male?
What if the MC is the girl (who stole the boy) ?

Damn i have to go and get busy and totally miss the launch of dearest blue. I read your guys comments, does not seem to be great or awe inspiring, but i am also seeing its not a flop either. So here is hoping i enjoy it.

Not liking the apparent lack of a corruption line already :(

Thank you but I'm more into voluptuous MILFS. I guess we have diferent tastes in women :D I don't mind female POV or MC POV

I like the character designs as well and the story is decent. But to get the good parts you need to spend too much time. That's what kills it for me. They should focus more on the story than dungeon crawling part.

Thank you but I'm more into voluptuous MILFS. I guess we have diferent tastes in women :D I don't mind female POV or MC POV
Well, I'm not against voluptuous women, but it has to be pretty specific to suite my tastes, so I'm really not attracted to the design here, be it her face, body or clothes ;)

so, does MC always have to be a male?
What if the MC is the girl (who stole the boy) ?
Reverse NTR, or maybe male ntr, as I've said before.

I like the character designs as well and the story is decent. But to get the good parts you need to spend too much time. That's what kills it for me. They should focus more on the story than dungeon crawling part.

Well it depends of what do you mean with the "good part". You can whore her out preety quick by spending all the money and not paying the inn without all the dungeon crawling or sending her alone to the dungeon to be fucked by orcs. There are many ways in this game. I like the fact that the "slut bar" plays an important roll in the game. If she gets frustrated her stats will descend, so you have to keep a look in her lust status and maybe cheat a little to prevent that go up too much. Also you can play the whole game as a fatefull wife and enjoy a descent JRPG, I like that the game gives you control on how to play the game. I'm really enjoying it, it's a fun game to play. I hope there would be more games like this.

Someone uploaded the gallery for Marina Gaiden 2

Definitely looks better than Gaiden 1

I'm weird because when I play games I never bother hooking the text or attempt to translate. Suppose I'm just more interested in the visuals and animation (if any) and most of the time I still get a sense of what's happening. But I usually still try to find explanations and full details (e.g. minor differences if there's multiple endings)

I do have one question. IMO it's not a spoiler but to be safe I'll use spoiler tags anyway

One summary I read is at the end of Gaiden 2 she hooks up with Kenji but earlier in the game it's stated that Kenji is friends with Shou; the loser virgin Marina fucks at work. Kenji and Shou both appear to be college students while Marina appears to be a full-time office lady. Does this mean Marina is in fact older than Kenji? Has this been confirmed in previous games. It does make some sense if true; her dominant nature during some sex scenes seems more fitting for a slightly older partner even if it's at most a couple years age difference

Well it depends of what do you mean with the "good part". You can whore her out preety quick by spending all the money and not paying the inn without all the dungeon crawling or sending her alone to the dungeon to be fucked by orcs. There are many ways in this game. I like the fact that the "slut bar" plays an important roll in the game. If she gets frustrated her stats will descend, so you have to keep a look in her lust status and maybe cheat a little to prevent that go up too much. Also you can play the whole game as a fatefull wife and enjoy a descent JRPG, I like that the game gives you control on how to play the game. I'm really enjoying it, it's a fun game to play. I hope there would be more games like this.

Considering this is NTR thread, it's obvious what i meant by "good part" :D..
Even then, there are many things that can only be unlocked after the heroine reach certain levels in the dungeon. for example unlocking various CGs and meeting a character in the dungeon. The battle system is too simple for my taste to make me get into it.

One summary I read is at the end of Gaiden 2 she hooks up with Kenji but earlier in the game it's stated that Kenji is friends with Shou; the loser virgin Marina fucks at work. Kenji and Shou both appear to be college students while Marina appears to be a full-time office lady. Does this mean Marina is in fact older than Kenji? Has this been confirmed in previous games. It does make some sense if true; her dominant nature during some sex scenes seems more fitting for a slightly older partner even if it's at most a couple years age difference

So asking Kenji's age isnt a spoiler lol...its in the character fact sheets on the product page - well actually only Marina's age is stated officially.

I can't remember if Kenji's age is ever mention i game, but for the record Marina is 30 in the first game and 32 by the third game. So basically each game begins after a year has passed. I disagree that Marina is a dominate lover. Except for teasing Kenji about lovers and gaiden 2 shes pretty mildly submissive overall. More then anything I'd say she clearly likes sex and is energetic during it (ie not a passive lover)

More interesting is the "video" angle of gaiden 2, if you recall Marina never liked the idea of being on video until Marina 2 featured an AV star and then it just made sense to her - however up to that she starkly refused. However a video is made in gaiden 2 and without going into details that kinda interesting. Some people suggest that if Marina 4 does happen that it could involve a video resurfacing.

Still gaiden 2 actually raises more questions then it answers and while I agree this series has gone on now - I think they need 1 last game, however I think it will be a real toss up if it has a good ending. Its VERY clear in Marina 3 that Marina was getting tired of Kenji's fantasy and he paid the price for it. Marina got what she wanted - the old Kenji back.

SO if a 4 was to happen it would probably be a true ntr game but I doubt we will see it. I just can't imagine they'd make another Marina unless these gaidens sell crazy well.

More then anything I'd really like to see a game featuring their daughter as an adult, with maybe a peak into her "parents" current life. Maybe she discovers the AV video or something her mother made for her dad...

Surprised Gaiden 1 hasn't been uploaded yet, it's been a month now?

So some news, rather about the industry involving NTR itself and the effect Marina has had from a friend who works at a very well known company. We haven't talked for ages and he actually randomly hit me up on ICQ of all things haha, anyway we caught up and HE mentioned/asked if I played the Marina series. I told him I have - big fan. He told me I'm not the only one.

Apparently Marina has shaken the foundation of eroge developers who make NTR themed games, mostly because its sales are crazy good - not only per game but as a series overall. In a way no NTR game has ever done and the FIRST thing other developers take note of is the netorase theme.

More so Marina 3 sold incredibly well for the developer with nearly 80% of its sales made digitally on release causing its servers to crash and still managed to make sales rank 18 for the month for the physical copy. Which is also interesting because usually this would be much lower because it had no bonus physical content like telephone cards, ect that usually push physical sales.

We talked about this for a while, and he thinks that netorase is a more natural "happy" state of NTR, where NTR in its purest form is basically about causing the player pain - but netorase is about receiving feelings of jealousy and worry - while secure in the couples relationship. Most ntr happens behind the players back or as a "punishment" to the player - Marina is clearly not about that. He thinks this a more healthy form of NTR that would also appeal for a larger player base which its proven to have done.

I also pointed out this isnt just for japanese eroge, on amazon kindle the most popular wife sharing books are by authors that don't use the word cuckold in their title or as a strong theme. I also pointed out though that its easier to search for cuckold then wife sharing as a term better known in the genre just like ntr is vs netorase. So they don't properly represent themselves - I might argue they are entirely two different fetishes.

While the industy itself obviously does well enough to create NTR games, no game has done sales anywhere near Marina 3 let alone strong enough to stand as its own series. Part of this is cost, obviously a "full" 8000 yen game vs a 3200-4000 yen game is a tougher buy - but overall players who buy the marina series have spent more on it as a whole then they would have for a single larger game. Plus it allows for the unique opportunity to advance the plot by years by game and re-explore Marina's past in gaidens.

So ya Marina series is selling very well, theres a reason why most of its games come up as first results when you search NTR on getchu for example - sales.

I asked if he thinks more netorase games are going to be coming, he said thats hard to judge. A lot of ntr developers KNOW netorare, they don't know or might not even understand netorase. Heck I even found the Marina series stumbled trying to understand it and actually makes Kenji appear to have a "problem" in Marina's eyes - rather then a healthy sexual kink (like wife watching or swingers do)

Anyway I just thought it would be fun to share that the game series has done very well and NTR developers are taking notice.

That was an interesting read, thanks for sharing!

Clearly the Marina franchise is a valuable IP but I'm honestly not sure how much longer it can be milked.

If there was a 4th game a possible scenario I could maybe see working that's still "happy" is something like Kenji and Marina want another child but Kenji becomes impotent so then they decide to find a new partner to impregnate her; Kenji would probably get excited that some random guy (or maybe past lover) knocked up his wife. No feelings hurt, everyone's ok with the situation.

Or maybe they get into money trouble and Marina becomes a AV Actress so they can pay off the debt asap (Yamashita has connections to make it happen)

If TPTB want to take a chance maybe a fan disc with a "bad ending" where the NTR is real (it's not canon but still something new to offer). Question is would they want to even consider it since apparently the core audience likes this franchise because it'll always turn out ok?

Most popular games eventually get hentai OVAs so there's always that too. If it happened hopefully the studio isn't cheap with the animation or cuts corners by reusing the same scenes/frames multiple times...

One of the many things I liked about Tsumamigui 3 was that you're given the option at the beginning to allow NTR scenarios. If fans don't want it, they can just pick the happy route. Maybe companies who intend to create more netorase games in the future should consider it. This way they don't betray their core audience but also don't alienate fans who do want NTR and with more options reach a wider audience which can increase sales potential

So some news, rather about the industry involving NTR itself and the effect Marina has had from a friend who works at a very well known company. We haven't talked for ages and he actually randomly hit me up on ICQ of all things haha, anyway we caught up and HE mentioned/asked if I played the Marina series. I told him I have - big fan. He told me I'm not the only one.

Apparently Marina has shaken the foundation of eroge developers who make NTR themed games, mostly because its sales are crazy good - not only per game but as a series overall. In a way no NTR game has ever done and the FIRST thing other developers take note of is the netorase theme.

More so Marina 3 sold incredibly well for the developer with nearly 80% of its sales made digitally on release causing its servers to crash and still managed to make sales rank 18 for the month for the physical copy. Which is also interesting because usually this would be much lower because it had no bonus physical content like telephone cards, ect that usually push physical sales.

We talked about this for a while, and he thinks that netorase is a more natural "happy" state of NTR, where NTR in its purest form is basically about causing the player pain - but netorase is about receiving feelings of jealousy and worry - while secure in the couples relationship. Most ntr happens behind the players back or as a "punishment" to the player - Marina is clearly not about that. He thinks this a more healthy form of NTR that would also appeal for a larger player base which its proven to have done.

I also pointed out this isnt just for japanese eroge, on amazon kindle the most popular wife sharing books are by authors that don't use the word cuckold in their title or as a strong theme. I also pointed out though that its easier to search for cuckold then wife sharing as a term better known in the genre just like ntr is vs netorase. So they don't properly represent themselves - I might argue they are entirely two different fetishes.

While the industy itself obviously does well enough to create NTR games, no game has done sales anywhere near Marina 3 let alone strong enough to stand as its own series. Part of this is cost, obviously a "full" 8000 yen game vs a 3200-4000 yen game is a tougher buy - but overall players who buy the marina series have spent more on it as a whole then they would have for a single larger game. Plus it allows for the unique opportunity to advance the plot by years by game and re-explore Marina's past in gaidens.

So ya Marina series is selling very well, theres a reason why most of its games come up as first results when you search NTR on getchu for example - sales.

I asked if he thinks more netorase games are going to be coming, he said thats hard to judge. A lot of ntr developers KNOW netorare, they don't know or might not even understand netorase. Heck I even found the Marina series stumbled trying to understand it and actually makes Kenji appear to have a "problem" in Marina's eyes - rather then a healthy sexual kink (like wife watching or swingers do)

Anyway I just thought it would be fun to share that the game series has done very well and NTR developers are taking notice.

i definitely would like another netorase game, hopefully the next anim's tsuma no koe is similar, but heck i think that one will be full blown NTR with the boss turns out "pretending to be impotent" and suddenly become sex god as usual.

another reason why netoraserare is soo much discussed in 4chan? like every chapter will be full blown discussion (or circle jerking you might want to say) between pro bad ending ntr and good ending ntr fans.

But yea, i love netorase more i think compared to full blown, fuck in my face netorare, you put the word in my mouth when you say "netorase is a more natural "happy" state of NTR, where NTR in its purest form is basically about causing the player pain - but netorase is about receiving feelings of jealousy and worry - while secure in the couples relationship."

but yes, thanks for sharing, it was a very interesting conversation between you and your friend.

Last edited:
I forgot add we both seemed to think that gaiden 2 will influence a sequel if it ever comes to be, originally I suggested to him that it would involve the video Marina made coming back to haunt her or Kenji. More so I pictured Kenji looking online and FINDING it - renewing his interest in his kink. Excited to find a video he never knew of, realizing the timeline was when he also knew marina, the excitement of other men seeing her online and the desire to find more vidoes of her. In the last game (Marina 3) he wanted Marina to have an affair behind his back, he kinda made that happen by having her live a "another" life with her former bf.

So using this as a spring board I picture kenji wanting to find more videos of Marina online but of course fails, so he goes trying to find a way to make that happen. The problem is Marina - she made it very clear in Marina 3 she wanted this fantasy over with - she just wants Kenji. So theres no way he could simple suggest starting it again ruining their relationship for good - so he'd have to find another way in a sense tempting her to actually have an affair.

Then it occurred to me that maybe he starts filming marina in the desire to share her online with other users attracting somebodies attention as each marina game focuses on a specific lover and her.

My idea aside the japanese community forums think the only way Marina will agree to this again is if they are forced into it by a third party, maybe threatening them with videos. Obviously kenji would be excited but unlike previous games he nor marina would have zero control over what happens. it would be the hardest version by far.

I was trying to picture who would make a good "thug" in that case, and it occurs to me one of the best selling ntr games by orc soft involved an interracial angle, so maybe that would work for a fourth game since he would be "different" enough to stand out from previous lovers. This foreigner comes and acts very brutish. Doesn't need to be black - but just not japanese either. Maybe brazilian, they have a lot of brazilians working in japan for example.

But otherwise I agree they can't make more then maybe one more Marina and it needs to be the last one. I agree Marina 3 had a good climax but both that ending felt so anti-climatic and I think the reason is it felt like the message was kenji was "cured" but he didn't have a disease.

Personally I liked the ending to 1 the best, it better represented the fetish/idea.

I do hope though to see more netorase games inspired, but its a real wait and see game how developers approach it. Ironically one of FHC's favorite games (he was like the biggest voice of ntr love on hongfire for the longest time) had netorase in it and it was really old - so the theme isn't new - just barely used.

My friend is also looking at the theme for their future games, but much like Marina he seems to be seeing it more with a sense of danger. Like a couple start doing this but how much control do they really have? Like things go to far and yes they end up staying together but it would be a "good bad ending". IE maybe shes pregnant thx to this idea now was his suggestion. Or they have to move far away being outed online or something. Maybe he loses his job, ect, ect. It seems like eroge developers just can't help but see it as a darker fetish lol...

They can easily continue the Marina series if they want to, there are many ways to milk it, such as make an ' what if' scenario, for an example. Problem is, did they want to? I think Onboro sounds like he tired of this series.

They can easily continue the Marina series if they want to, there are many ways to milk it, such as make an ' what if' scenario, for an example. Problem is, did they want to? I think Onboro sounds like he tired of this series.

I agree about Onboro, but why not give it to another writer to try something new. Honestly he already seems to have an issue with his own canon and character development (mixed messages) and if he really is tired of Marina series he could only make things worse if he's not interested.

Hence why maybe somebody else should bring some fresh blood to the series.

That all said I'd love to see another netorase game by AS...the problem is they need to do justice to the female lead like they did Marina. So many forgettable eroge faces out there lol...

Considering this is NTR thread, it's obvious what i meant by "good part" :D..
Even then, there are many things that can only be unlocked after the heroine reach certain levels in the dungeon. for example unlocking various CGs and meeting a character in the dungeon. The battle system is too simple for my taste to make me get into it.

I guess you are right. Right now I'm in the 6ht floor, so half of the dungeon is clear, however I can only make her cheat with the mayor and the Inn keeper. I guess I have to unlock other things to make her be able to work at the soapland or cheat with Barbel. But just how much do I have to advance? The dungeon is getting a little more dificulta now, earlier was very easy. In my opinion it would have beeing best for it to be VERY HARD from the start while still winnable, so the gamer is forced to make Ema cheat to advance in the game in an easier way. It's still fun to play for me, the battle system is simple but I like it.

saw naruto the last movie and can't help but think "why has no one made a NTR doujishi to this? it's got the perfect set up." :akazukin_down:

Totally agree with you. I much prefer the game makes it VERY HARD for the player if they want to avoid NTR. But still give a worthwhile story to follow even without NTR.

@Tentacle Bandit
I don't think other NTR writer can do it justice for Marina sequel. Aside from Onboro, the only writer that can pull it off is writer from ELF game, but they're no longer exist now. Better let Marina series die than doing it half-assedly. I think your scenario for Marina sequel can work well if executed well. The problem is the ending, they have to make it diffferent enough but still capture netorase feeling, meaning happy ending. Or giving it bad ending if Kenji repeat the same mistakes by forcing Marina to fulfill his fetish.

I don't think other NTR writer can do it justice for Marina sequel. Aside from Onboro, the only writer that can pull it off is writer from ELF game, but they're no longer exist now. Better let Marina series die than doing it half-assedly. I think your scenario for Marina sequel can work well if executed well. The problem is the ending, they have to make it diffferent enough but still capture netorase feeling, meaning happy ending. Or giving it bad ending if Kenji repeat the same mistakes by forcing Marina to fulfill his fetish.

There are plenty of great writers out there - the doujin or manga scene being a perfect example and thats where almost all eroge writers get their start! The issue isn't finding a writer, its finding the writer who understands the story themes as you point out. But there are tons of great writers - as you said yourself that includes former elf studio members.

Actually I'd argue that even Onboro wasn't even best suited for this genre/netorase as he seemed to struggle with it as some kinda of deviance rather then understanding what the fetish is itself. I'm not saying he didn't do a great job, but it was clearly new territory for him as it will be for many that come after him - despite the fetish existing since well...swingers lol - the issue is "swinging" and wife sharing/watching IS a new thing (I think) to japanese culture (correct me if im wrong i met be) unlike western societies which goes back to the 60's. Even ancient civilizations had evidence of wife sharing.

However I don't believe this has ever existed in japanese culture of sharing ones wife sexually with mutual agreement.

Mmm i must be the only person here not really interested in marina (well if it ever gets an english translation i will probably try it), but maybe is because i am more of a sadist and i enjoy watching the betrayals and suffering of the main character, the injustice, etc, of course i like it when a happy ending is posible since it feels like the bad/netorare endings are some corruption of a happy relationship/ending, that is why i love Gatenkei and the Netorare nurse series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]