Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Nothing new(they've said it in the news). Some scenes are animated , along with their new ejaculating system. Lilith needs to get their shit together and stop with the crap so they can pump out new games, though crap sure sells and they know it.

The other game is much more promising.

It looks like they are profiting with their online Taimanin Asagi Chaos Arena, so they don't bother to make so many new quality games as before. That really sucks.

Can anyone help me remember an h-manga? It was about a high school age couple, the guy works at a hotel or karaoke bar and he sees his girlfriend come in with an older man over the video cameras and watches them have sex. The boyfriend watches it with his male friend and tries to play it off like he doesn't know her. It was pretty light-hearted cheating overall.

It was a chapter in a tank, and I can't remember the artist or title. Anyone?

It looks like they are profiting with their online Taimanin Asagi Chaos Arena, so they don't bother to make so many new quality games as before. That really sucks.

Yeah i spoke about it some time ago, the game was nice and all but right now is only making a mess of the canon in my opinion (since aparently some things are canon and others not, plus the whole alternate universes thing) plus as far as i know we can't play it unless we really know japanesse since you can't hook the text, and i am almost sure TY2 wasn't better because they focused too much on the online game and maybe even reduced its budged, they also haven't released a new game other than TY2 right?

Didnt Dearest Blue get released yesterday? Any idea how is the reception so far?

Does anyone know the visual novel title for this manga?
http://hentai2read.com/mature_mizue_to_gifu_no_himitsu/
(Father-In-Law bang his son wife)

I read the manga, and it's pretty much just a bunch of CG's with additional subtitle texts.
So, I was wondering maybe it's from a visual novel

I don't think it's from visual novel, cmiiw.
In exhentai, they categorize it as artist CG. It's like manga but with colors and with different aspect ratio

Yes, I have downloaded one called Visual Novel Reader. Is that the best one or are there others? I've noticed some of the broken lines in the first game I played. But it's better than nothing, I guess.

Interesting! I just gave that one a try and it should be fine to use.

If you run into any problems with it i'll explain how to run and install translation aggregator with ITHVNR. Most people here probably use it I would assume. Not sure which one is more reliable yet though.

Interesting! I just gave that one a try and it should be fine to use.

If you run into any problems with it i'll explain how to run and install translation aggregator with ITHVNR. Most people here probably use it I would assume. Not sure which one is more reliable yet though.

I actually did run into some problems yesterday. I seemed to be unable to get the subs for the game I was trying to play yesterday, even though the reader told me that there were translations for it. And the menu was on the side of the window, which means the program was working. But I wasn't receiving any translations.

I actually did run into some problems yesterday. I seemed to be unable to get the subs for the game I was trying to play yesterday, even though the reader told me that there were translations for it. And the menu was on the side of the window, which means the program was working. But I wasn't receiving any translations.

Mmmm can you link the main page from this program, or where to download it, i want to check it out

Someone PM'ed me for a guide so i'll post it here too.

ITHVNR with Translation Aggregator

ITHVNR is a text hooking program designed to grab the text out of the visual novel that’s running.

Translation Aggregator then automatically grabs that text from ITHVNR and translates it. Basically, you’ll have your visual novel running with TA (Translation Aggregator) running by its side, ITHVNR can be minimized.

ITHVNR

You can download ITHVNR here

This is the latest version that I’m aware of and is able to hook text out of newer engines. The old version is no longer is being updated and some newer game engines don’t work with it. This doesn’t seem to be very well known though because most guides will still point you to an old link rather than ITHVNR.

Once that’s downloaded you can unzip it and put the folder anywhere. Program files is okay, just make a shortcut to your desktop if you want one since you’ll need to run this program every time you run a visual novel to translate it.

Translation Aggregator

You can download Translation Aggregator here

For updates when they come along, though rarely necessary, you can find the updated post here

Once it’s downloaded make a folder somewhere (Program files if you wish), name it anything you want (Translation Aggregator for easy reference), then unzip the file into that folder.

As with ITHVNR, make a shortcut of the .exe file so you can access it every time you run a game.

ATLAS

Thanks to Ron, we've now got a downloadable Atlas link here

Atlas is a program by Fujitsu that works like Google Translate, but better!

1. Upzip the folder to somewhere on your PC (NOTE: You'll need to set your pc's time to somewhere in 2008 for this to even instal, turn off your internet then change the time).
2. Run the atlas trial exe and install. DON’T run the program when it’s done
3. Run “ATL14U1E.exe” and a new folder will be made. Open that folder and install the patch.
4. Open the “Crack” Folder and copy the contents into the folder you installed the trial into.
5. Open the dictionary folder and run that program. Ignore everything except the “add words” button at the bottom of the screen.

Running instructions

Next is the steps to run both programs you just downloaded. I wanted to include pictures, but im gur seems to be censored here.

1. Open both ITHVNR and TA
2. Open your visual novel you wish to translate.
3. Pass the game’s main menu and start the story.
4. Now back to your ITH window, up the top corner there’s a button called processes, click it.
5. A new window will open with a list of processes.
6. The most recent opened programs should be up the top, therefore one of them should be your visual novel. It’s rarely the name of the game itself, but assuming you didn’t stop reading this guide and opened other things, it should be at the top since it was the most recent thing you opened.
7. Click on it so its highlighted
8. Then down the bottom click Attach
9. Wait for the Attach button to grey out so it’s unclickable
10. Once it’s attached, return to the game and click it to move the story forward and load more text a few times. You’ll want to click it a few times because often the first hook will double or triple letters. You don’t want that.
11. Return to ITH again, under processes there are two stacked drop down boxes. Click on the bottom one.
12. Cycle through all the options until you find the one that’s accurately hooking text from the game. Sometimes there will be only one option, other times 10, it depends on the engine the game is running on. Run the game and ITH side by side and you’ll see Japanese text pop up every time you click forward on the visual novel. (You wont need to click on your game so many times in the future, twice should do, this was just a demonstration).
13. Now go to Translation Aggregator. You’ll see a window with lots of windows within it.
14. Each smaller window has a title where it’s translating from (Google doesn’t seem to work).
15. Next to each title is a little picture of a white clipboard.
16. Clicking on the clipboard so that the button is pushed inwards, will automatically translate the text as it comes into ITH like magic.
17. Make sure the Atlas clipboard is checked, another good one to use by its side is Honyaku. Test out the others and see what you do and don’t like.
18. It’s nice to have multiple running at a time (I run two) so that if one translates horribly, you can read the other.
19. When you find ones you know you don’t want open, at the top of the screen there’s be several menu buttons (File, tools, view, window, websites).
20. Click on Window and uncheck the ones you don’t use.
21. Return to the games main menu and you’re ready to play.

Additional information

Sometimes a game still won't hook properly! With the latest versions of ITHVNR, this is unlikely due to the program being unable to find the text to hook, so the other method would be to make sure ALL your system settings are in Japanese, including ones you were unlikely asked to set in any guides you may have already seen.

1. Open control panel on your pc.
2. Set the “view” button to “category” if it isn’t already, then click “Clock, Language, and Region”.
3. Click “Language”
4. The new window should list the installed languages on your computer. Check if Japanese is there. If not, click “Add language” and find it in the new list. It might take a small while to download.
5. Once your back to the list of installed languages, click the “Back” a button to return to the previous page.
6. Click “Region”
7. Change the “Format” dropdown box to “japan”.
8. At the top of the window that opened, click the “Location” Tab.
9. Change the “Home location” drop box to “Japan”
10. Click the “Administrative” tab at the top of the screen.
11. The second button on the page should be “Change system locale”, click it.
12. Change the dropdown box to Japanese. Click ok.
13. Click ok again.
14. Restart your PC and test if everything works now. If it still doesn’t work, there’s one more possible option.
15. Return to “Clock, Language and Region” and click “Language” again.
16. Select the Japanese language. Then click “Move up” (WARNING: this will change everything on your computer to Japanese. Including all system settings, so you’ll need to memorise how to get back to this place)

Edit: Added Atlas, thank you Ron!

Last edited:
I didn't know atlas couldn't be downloaded anymore, but now i have a question if you don't have atlas what tab are you using with TA?

[MENTION [MENTION=107549]Asphyx[/MENTION][/MENTION]
Thanks for the guide. I've been curious about ITHVNR for some time. But since all of my games played perfectly i haven't bothered to check it

super duper early preview...

ETA: Next year preview.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

ITHVNR is a text hooking program designed to grab the text out of the visual novel that’s running.

Translation Aggregator then automatically grabs that text from ITHVNR and translates it. Basically, you’ll have your visual novel running with TA (Translation Aggregator) running by its side, ITHVNR can be minimized.

ITHVNR

The link for the ITHVNR also downloads TA, if you can point me to the latest version of ITHVNR i would be thankfull, i downloaded a version of it in december i think, but it gave me some problems (it froze up quite a lot) so i still use good old ITH xD

ITHVNR

The link also download the latest TA, can you fix it? i am interested in ITHVNR but the version i downloaded in december or sooner gave me some problems (it froze up and was slow) so i erased it and continued using ITH.

Edit.-I went and searched the thread in hongfire and found one that is supposed to work with dearest blue, games from Astronauts, and others, i am not sure this the latest stable version sinc eit says you need to install VC 2015 and all the others ask for VC 2013, so i would still like you to post the one you found, plus does it work ok for windows 64bits?

Last edited:
I didn't know atlas couldn't be downloaded anymore, but now i have a question if you don't have atlas what tab are you using with TA?

Honyaku seems to do okay, usually more noticeably during hentai scenes. I usually have it open next to atlas. But because i am able to use atlas I've never really tested the others that are available beyond honyaku.

ITHVNR

The link for the ITHVNR also downloads TA, if you can point me to the latest version of ITHVNR i would be thankfull, i downloaded a version of it in december i think, but it gave me some problems (it froze up quite a lot) so i still use good old ITH xD

The link also download the latest TA, can you fix it? i am interested in ITHVNR but the version i downloaded in december or sooner gave me some problems (it froze up and was slow) so i erased it and continued using ITH.

Edit.-I went and searched the thread in hongfire and found one that is supposed to work with dearest blue, games from Astronauts, and others, i am not sure this the latest stable version sinc eit says you need to install VC 2015 and all the others ask for VC 2013, so i would still like you to post the one you found, plus does it work ok for windows 64bits?

Fixed the link, sorry about that. Yeah 32 bit runs on a 64bit operating system just fine.

I also have atlas, but if i understood the comment well he meant that new users can't download it from the official page or something like that

Yeah the trial version was removed which is what you apply a crack to. The company took it down saying the licence expired at the end of 2015 and they'll put a new one up soon but that was almost 6 months ago now.

You mean Atlas 14? I think I have it somewhere, did TA google break again?

Edit:
Atlas 14 Download

Thanks Ron! I added that link into my guide with installation instructions, is that okay?

i've updated the guide to include atlas now :)

Last edited:
hey guys, how is this game ? http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177449.html ケンカが強くてクールで強気の不良彼女が弱い僕を庇って汚されます
Promising then bad:
- There was mystery... for about 15mn before the game ended. This was the weirdest, even if the scenes before weren't bad, to finish the mc pov so quickly...
- Even after that, the game is really really short.
- Not that much character's portrait variations to feel the underlying ntr mood change.

I like the heroine design and personality though, and the manipulative ganguro was a good idea.

But it still feels like a cheap game, unfortunately.

You mean Atlas 14? I think I have it somewhere, did TA google break again?

Test_01, And it begins...

Edit:
Atlas 14 Download

I appreciate the link since i had to reboot my pc and i lost the atlas. but it won't let me install saying that the trial period is over. So in the end wasn't worth it. T_T

I appreciate the link since i had to reboot my pc and i lost the atlas. but it won't let me install saying that the trial period is over. So in the end wasn't worth it. T_T
Change your computer date to somewhere around 2008, install the trial, then change the date again. Works like a charm :)

Change your computer date to somewhere around 2008, install the trial, then change the date again. Works like a charm :)

Oh, when you talk like that seems obvious. hahaha. Thanks i will do it later

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!