Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I don't think so.
In the synopsis there's info that protagonist is living with his mother and suddenly his aunt showed up. There's no info if he is in relationship with his mother but I think that he might be interested in her, you know they live together and he started to see her more like a woman than mother, standard stuff.
Yeah, isn't and on top of that there is no info enough to tell if it is Blood Related incest or not.

finally, ,2 more chapters and i am done with this ride!

I am still positive shu and haruka is getting a good end for this one, senpai is moving up (still mad as shit though haha), kawaii also got a partner (coincidence with senpai getting married? i think not). Shu is not divorced yet (legally at least, he did not complete the divorce paper), off he goes to find haruka.

He looked scared of Shu and quickly put up a tough face hahaha.
Salty as fuck.

Yeah,I can't see any other ending than good end for Shu and Haruka together. I mean two chapters left!
I expect at least one of them making up and the other finally having sex after years.

This maybe a long shot but uhh
im trying to find a purged manga in the site i usually read online, unlike sad panda where even if something was expunged it still be saved in my favorite , this one even the name was deleted so im currently trying to find it but what happen in the story was

it was about Karate girl doing a dare of who ever loses to her will follow his or her command, and she lost to Delinquent and where she became of said guys lover and would have sex with him almost anywhere in school whether she likes it or not and some guy with glasses would always seems to caught them and while the girl is being raped she would mention a guys name but i cannot remember who , and in the end delinquent made her into a AV idol

I can play Anim.Mother and Wife's last game.
Can't play a demo of Apettite.

I don't understand my laptop anymore.

Guys i wonder if anyone can give me an idea of what this game is going to be about
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=891238
Is the father getting the girlfriend of his son?
I can't read Japanese sadly and when i try to use the translation that google chrome gives it don't explain well.
Thanks in advance.
Getting? He had her.
I already talked about it in previous pages. The trial I play crashes halfway(orz).

MC has a childhood friend(Saya Miyabe) who cooks for and wakes him up everyday.
He has a crush on her obviously.
MC lives with his father, the wife/mother passed away several years ago, Dad teases MC about his crush, it's embarrasing but it's true.
One night going to the bathroom, he hears moans and finds out his childhood friend and crush having sex with his own father no less.

Feeling betrayed MC loses his shit and decides to take revenge on the jerk of his father(father has more than one sex scene with childhood friend btw).

There is a PV with samples, it can be infered that MC blackmails and rapes the shit out of Saya and makes her his sex slave, I guess it would be bad for her if everyone, specially her parents get to know she is having an affair with an adult man that is friend with her famliy.
Things scalate more obviousy: anal training, sex in the Father's office, the kitchen, on top of the sleeping father(I love these kind of scenes when played right) and finally Saya totally in love with MC after being properly trained into loving MC back.

It's Netorare that turned Netori.

Game release date is 2016/04/28. I expect some pregnancy and obviously, the father being totally crushed after realizing what he thought was his is no more.

Last edited:
Has anyone here heard of Ozaki Akira? Lots of cheating wives in his manga, although the women never leave their husbands and its all happy sex in the end. It's not really netorare and isn't tagged as such but should defintely be classed as NTR.

For example this manga: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/308276/cb1e8c23c1/

The main character, Yuriko-san is a MILF newscaster who does lots of dirty things on-air (and sometimes off-air) and she often has sex with her staff. Despite this she is happily married with a family and her husband appears to be completely okay with it.

For those like Netori, Witches Soft is not dead and announced it's next game on twitter

Praise Jah! I ggddamn love that company. If it's another installment in the wife squadron inspired series they've been doing previously, the content of the game will not only be dipped in netori, but will mainly feature domination/corruption.

Thanks for the news dude. Unfortunatley, they haven't updated their main website for the game yet.

For those like Netori, Witches Soft is not dead and announced it's next game on twitter

Link please, I don't know about this company. Or maybe I don't just recognize it.

Edit:

Oh, Mahoutsukai Soft, no wonder I mixed it.

Edit2:

I liked the second game the most since it had the Ochiru Tsuma vibes all over it.
The first one was so-so.

I hope the third game is a good as the second and less like the first.

Last edited:
I agree Miraluka, the 2nd game is my fav by far as well. I'm just a sucker for hitozuma super heroine corruption games ultimately tho. Also, the artist working on those witch-soft games is super talented imo. (the writing ain't too shabby either)

Can someone explain the story of Marina 3 in detail to me? I've seen Marina 1 and 2's plots on here but not the third one. In particular I want to know what the most netorarish parts are of all 3 Marina games, like Marina lying to Kenji and saying she could fall for other guys etc.

For those liking Netori, Witches Soft is not dead and announced it's next game on twitter

I hope the next game have a female more to my liking, i'm not a fan of extreme big boobs or shota protagonist.

I'm more interessed in this game here tho:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=896678
Can anyone give me some answers? It says "oba-san" in the tittle but there's no incest tag. Also the protagonist is a student?

By the way, is there a chance that Black Lilith would make a new Taimanin Yukikaze game
There was a good 4 years between 1 and 2, so it'll probably be some time before we get 3, but I imagine we'll get it at some point since it's a pretty popular series. I hope so anyway, since Rinko is mai waifu. If there's one thing I liked about 2 it's that they gave her stronger NTR content than they did in 1.

and not screw up?
That's another story entirely.

By the way, there's some sort of swapping game from Waffle coming out in June: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=897570&gc=gc

Here's hoping there's at least some kind of NTR route like in the ANIM swapping games. I don't think Waffle has done any type of NTR other than netori though, so I'm not holding my breath.

I mean, the series is fine but I hate there is no consequences once you get the 'good end' that it's basically a reset and move to the next game unlike Asagi where the characters have to deal with the effects of what happened to them in the previous game.

Also hate that they always are virgin, NTR fails when there is nothing to compare with when it happens.

I remember one doujin from Nagare Ippon I think where the girlfriend claimed his boyfriend wouldn't be able to satisfy her anymore... Despite being virgin and never seen a dick before she lost it to ntrguy .___.

Anim's fake swapping was mostly netorare and only one good end.

Last edited:
There was a good 4 years between 1 and 2, so it'll probably be some time before we get 3, but I imagine we'll get it at some point since it's a pretty popular series. I hope so anyway, since Rinko is mai waifu. If there's one thing I liked about 2 it's that they gave her stronger NTR content than they did in 1.

That's another story entirely.

By the way, there's some sort of swapping game from Waffle coming out in June: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=897570&gc=gc

Here's hoping there's at least some kind of NTR route like in the ANIM swapping games. I don't think Waffle has done any type of NTR other than netori though, so I'm not holding my breath.

Hell yes, another swapping game, i really dig that theme..., hopefully it will be good, there will always be some sort of NTR vibe in swapping game, either you seeing your wife panting heavily, hearing sounds next door, etc.

Hopefully it will be good.

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm currently translating an NTR webnovel.

Title: Sisters violated many times in dream and reality...
Raw Link: http://novel18.syosetu.com/n2296cx/

Summary:
As the Undead Hunter youth dispatched by the Undead Hunter Society to investigate a certain incident, Ares met lovely sisters in a medical city.
He eventually became close with them, however, an evil practitioner who targeted those sisters lurked in the city――――

If ever you're interested feel free to drop by https://ntrholic.wordpress.com/ :)

Summary:
As the Undead Hunter youth dispatched by the Undead Hunter Society to investigate a certain incident, Ares met lovely sisters in a medical city.
He eventually became close with them, however, an evil practitioner who targeted those sisters lurked in the city――――

If ever you're interested, feel free to drop by my website https://ntrholic.wordpress.com

Summary:

If ever you're interested, feel free to drop by my website https://ntrholic.wordpress.com
Hello, I like the idea!
Is it mc pov only (ntr mystery), or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.