Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guys! Team.NTR announced first spin-off for Marina 4/29.
https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/700493576342343681/photo/1

And I can only guess but it seems that Marina 3 will be the Grand Finale with Marina's fall. Damn, one week left...
Yeah, no.. although it'll be awesome if it's true. based on the spin-off announcement, they'll try to milk this series. i hope they can keep continue until Saki (Marina's daughter) reach teen or adult, then double NTR with Saki's new boyfriend or something :)

Gaiden 1, so we will get more than one spin off. And from the title and cover , looks like they will make highschool setting of Marina story.

Damn, when you said spin-off i thought this will be Marina's daughter story :p.

CbinMfUUYAAvr9Q.png

It's pretty logical when we think about it based on people's reactions when "Ojii-sama" is revealed. if it's successful i'm sure they will make another gaiden based on Marina's previous boyfriends before meeting Kenji, at least 3-4 men based on previous works. I'm just trying not to hype it too much so that I won't be too disappointed if it sucks :)

Marina Gaiden? I feel that we will learn a big secret about the past of Marina. After all, in the third part, she will sleep with her ex-boyfriend ... and I think she could tell him she was seeing another man when she went out with him at the time. That's why we have a Marina Gaiden, her ex-boyfriend will be the protagonist and we learn that she deceive him already!

In his question in the trailer (Marina): "Why am I still with kenji?" I feel that her answer will be "Because it lets me have fun with other men." ! It would be so epic if we learn that she had a troubling past with other guy's (Professor, Director, ex-boyfriend, high school friend ...).
Damn, I already expect this third episode but now they announce Marina Gaiden, the hype!

it could open doors to a sequel with his daughter who meets a different characters of the Marina Gaiden.
Maybe his daughter has already heard rumors about her and her past ... And then in the first game, Marina seemed to me too comfortable when she sleep with Hiroto, as if she had already been deal with this kind of thing.

Who is with me in the hype train for Marina 3 this month? :D

Wow i never thought Yamashita will not betrayed his girlfriend i mean in second game his the one that ask marina & kenji to have sex without condom & cum inside Marina. Is it true or still speculation...???

It is true as far as I know. Yamashita says something like he really liked how Kenji and Marina were and starting to want a relationship. So he does not want to ruin his current relationship with his girlfriend who is a former AV actress.

Reactions: slamjamdame
thanks for this rundown, my machine translation just butcher everything. I hope you will do something similar when then full game is up.

I will try... One thing is that the demo used kirikiri engine which made translation easier for me but if the actual game uses diffrent engine than kirikiri, I may not be able to. But we will see...:D

Marina Gaiden? I feel that we will learn a big secret about the past of Marina. After all, in the third part, she will sleep with her ex-boyfriend ... and I think she could tell him she was seeing another man when she went out with him at the time. That's why we have a Marina Gaiden, her ex-boyfriend will be the protagonist and we learn that she deceive him already!

In his question in the trailer (Marina): "Why am I still with kenji?" I feel that her answer will be "Because it lets me have fun with other men." ! It would be so epic if we learn that she had a troubling past with other guy's (Professor, Director, ex-boyfriend, high school friend ...).
Damn, I already expect this third episode but now they announce Marina Gaiden, the hype!

it could open doors to a sequel with his daughter who meets a different characters of the Marina Gaiden.
Maybe his daughter has already heard rumors about her and her past ... And then in the first game, Marina seemed to me too comfortable when she sleep with Hiroto, as if she had already been deal with this kind of thing.

Who is with me in the hype train for Marina 3 this month? :D

I do like your idea but I wish for something different. I am hoping for that Marina realizes that she does not like the Netorase/swinging life. And she realizes that ojisan does not want to share her with anyone else because he only loves her. And that moment she realizes the kind of love that she wants to receive from her man and she choose to be with ojisan.

I do not want to see anything about Saki. I think there might be something that Saki has been hiding or lying that will make Marina hate her own daughter. So she will leave to the foreign country with ojisan, to start a brand new family.

I think in gaiden, Marina definitely loses her virginity to one of her ex-boyfriend. And i think it is the one that made her feel pain and made her hate sex. I think it might be an interesting story that she had another boyfriend but loses her virginity to the dude who has big penis and made her feel pain. But since she lost her virginity to that dude, she will break up with the original boyfriend and start dating that big penis dude. i think that would be the only way that NTR could happen but that would be a really generic story.

Why would she?
She shows her love for Kenji wasn't swayed at all what she might do likely is opening his eyes that he doesn't needs her to sleep other men to perform with her, just look at the demo, he was drunk yet did well with Marina, so it's clearly a mental issue that doesn't looks hard to overcome since it's him the one needing that character development.

If Marina was swayed with sex and promises then she wouldn't be any different to the average netorare heroine.
I wonder, what's with some people wanting every netorase(and there is few of them on to of that) into full netorare?

And yeah, I agree that your what if scenario looks too generic and ooc.

Edit:
I think people are misunderstanding the issue with her daughter, the point was to show that Marina cares a lot for her family.

Last edited:
Why would she?
She shows her love for Kenji wasn't swayed at all what she might do likely is opening his eyes that he doesn't needs her to sleep other men to perform with her, just look at the demo, he was drunk yet did well with Marina, so it's clearly a mental issue that doesn't looks hard to overcome since it's him the one needing that character development.

If Marina was swayed with sex and promises then she wouldn't be any different to the average netorare heroine.
I wonder, what's with some people wanting every netorase(and there is few of them on to of that) into full netorare?

And yeah, I agree that your what if scenario looks too generic and ooc.

Edit:
I think people are misunderstanding the issue with her daughter, the point was to show that Marina cares a lot for her family.

I am wishing for it to happen. I think it is reasonable for anyone to fall in love with someone other than their partner. I mean it happens all the time in real life. Considering this may be the last of the trilogy, anything can happen. It is already netorase because she is starting with Kenji's consent. How it ends does not matter and will not change whether it is netorase or netorare. She will still report all the details to Kenji while dating ojisan which will make it netorarse. The fact that Marina chooses ojisan at the end will not unqualify the game as netorase. By the way, I am not saying that she will choose ojisan at the end. Because I don't have the full game, I don't know the ending.

About Saki, it may be there to just show the family relation but they do have multiple conversation about that sleep over. And there were some revealing moment about Saki lying and it seems like there will be some sort of continuation after the demo. So I think there will be something more involved there that may contribute to the main storyline.

I will try... One thing is that the demo used kirikiri engine which made translation easier for me but if the actual game uses diffrent engine than kirikiri, I may not be able to. But we will see...:D

pretty sure they will use the same kirikiri engine, so yea VNR will works in actual game as in this demo as well.

The conclusion is what defines a series most of the times.

Also, imo the family issue is meant in Marina's case to show her resolution as wife and mother while the Ojisan plot runs in parallel if she just decided to run away it will throw away all of her character development so far.

I've been following the Marina threads both here and on 2CH for some time, its interesting that much of the conversation there is about Marina's changes over the course of the game like wardrobe and what "that" means per game. Which is interesting because I'd consider her first game outfit more "wild' then her third game outfit which fits more the motherly role. They don't seem to be discussing if she will leave Kenji or not...

Personally I hope she doesn't, although I kinda expect she will as it tends to follow the "sad" ending japanese stereotypes of anime.

Now is anybody else DISAPPOINTED they might go this route? For me the Marina games were the FIRST NTR games that really fell more into the western "hotwife" or wife sharing/watching genre which is a lot more about a loving married couple who "play" with other men but the marriage is strong. It also felt very true the swinger community which is very much about a married couple being very open and strong with each other.

So it kinda sucks that IF they decide to take the Marina leaves Kenji angle, because it basically turns her into a cheating bitch who abandons her child and husband. Actually more I think about this that last line from the demo movie "why am I married to kenji" kinda irritates me now because it implies that a sexual relationship is more important to her then family or love.

Well regardless only time will tell but I have a feeling the ending is gonna ruin what was otherwise a great series...anybody else feel the same?

Also anybody else DISAPPOINTED that the spin off series isn't about her daughter as a teenager? At first very excited about this idea when I first saw the picture until I read the games title (it looks like it could be her daughter).

I think it would have been great fun to have a follow up with her daughter maybe even INSTIGATING her fathers fantasy onto her own boyfriend (but with her bf watching her) - plus it would have allowed us to see the follow up to Marinas story. Also in this it would have meant that her parents stayed together - because maybe she could have spied on them in her own game as they continued their "fun"....

Alas this isn't the case or will appear to be at any rate...

I've been following the Marina threads both here and on 2CH for some time, its interesting that much of the conversation there is about Marina's changes over the course of the game like wardrobe and what "that" means per game. Which is interesting because I'd consider her first game outfit more "wild' then her third game outfit which fits more the motherly role. They don't seem to be discussing if she will leave Kenji or not...

Personally I hope she doesn't, although I kinda expect she will as it tends to follow the "sad" ending japanese stereotypes of anime.

Now is anybody else DISAPPOINTED they might go this route? For me the Marina games were the FIRST NTR games that really fell more into the western "hotwife" or wife sharing/watching genre which is a lot more about a loving married couple who "play" with other men but the marriage is strong. It also felt very true the swinger community which is very much about a married couple being very open and strong with each other.
That's netorase selling point.

I like swinging and netorase but in japanese works, it's really hard to find works that aren't bait and switch of the genre making it really difficult to find them these days.

Can you share what that discussion about robes was about?

So it kinda sucks that IF they decide to take the Marina leaves Kenji angle, because it basically turns her into a cheating bitch who abandons her child and husband. Actually more I think about this that last line from the demo movie "why am I married to kenji" kinda irritates me now because it implies that a sexual relationship is more important to her then family or love.
I think of that line as bait when taken out of its context.

It worked, it made you and many others to post.

Btw. there is a trial version out for:
俺の彼女が就職した会社はブラック企業だった・・・. It is really big for a trial. More than 10 H scenes and several hours to read. I cant wait for the full game. Maybe i send you a nice pic later.

Awesome.

Hnnng! Love Anim games, the wait is getting tough.
This, Marina, and the Lune Team Bitters game, are finally so close.

Last edited:
Wow i can't imagine half of this group member is hype on Marina Games. Passion all only 7 days to go

pretty sure they will use the same kirikiri engine, so yea VNR will works in actual game as in this demo as well.

I really hope so. First Marina game used kirikiri and it was awesome. My translator lets me edit the original script so I kind of played around little bit and tried to rewrite little bit. It was fun to do that and I hope to do the same wit the 3rd game.

Wow i can't imagine half of this group member is hype on Marina Games. Passion all only 7 days to go

I think partially why Marina has DONE so well is because its not the typical "cruel" NTR theme that is so common much like hardcore cuckold themes. While both certainly have an audience I think people ENJOY stories where its more open and not "cruel". Its more natural. People don't like being emotionally hurt obviously - wife watching on the other hand can have elements of cuckolding but it lacks the cruelty. For example the best selling wife sharing author on amazon writes wife sharing stories specifically focuses on "loving couples" involved in wife watching - not cuckolding even if it involves cuckold elements. Its still a happy ending.

I think more so its true to what really happens, from what I've seen and experienced first and third person true "ntr" or cuckold usually ends badly for somebody. Its more akin to cheating and most people don't react well to cheating. Wife sharing or swinging on the other hand is a lot more open and communicative between a couple - more so they need a strong relationship.

Now while humiliation is certainly part of the fantasy I feel its "agreed" upon and could be switched off in these relationships. In cuckold or NTR hard themes its more forced upon like a punishment without a crime (vs wife watching which is more like BDSM where both parties want it)

Point being is although Marina DOES play a little with her husbands mind, it never felt "cruel".

As for the ending of Marina I'm sure there will be one where she DOES leave him and one where she doesn't as typical to multiple endings anyway.

I'm still sad that the follow up games aren't about their daughter though....I'd love to see her as a grown up playing the same game. (runs in the family lol)

A multiple ending?
I doubt it when the company previous works are lineal.
Let's not jump the gun before the game is out.

Also, damn now you're making me wish the sequel was about their daughter.

I meant endings that are the polar opposite of the other.

lol, well they DID have those in the first one - at one point Marina completely puts a stop to the fantasy (before the sauna trip) if you try to "force" it. Regardless clearly this game is popular for them, I'm actually curious if THEY understand why its popular.

If you think about it, lets just say it DOES have a bad ending - then it almost implies that the scenario writer is basically saying "this is what happens if you do this" like a form of punishment to players, which in itself shows a very close mind. I hope this won't be the case...I agree they are clearly playing with us though...

Although it DOES occur to me that they are making the "prequel" games to explain WHY Marina makes the choice she makes at the ending of 3 (ie her first love or something) although I wonder if the third game DOES end badly if it will actually turn fans off from buying the prequels if its not the ending they wanted.

lol and ya...they really missed an opportunity with the daughter having her own game. Their is so many ways that could have worked and it would have been fun "seeing" her parents relationship years later (assuming they stay together) although I suppose if her mother DID leave her dad, it would also work to influence her own upbringing and make her willing to NTR her own boyfriend.

Aaahhh so many angles they could have approached it from...

Can you share what that discussion about robes was about?

Er? you mean her clothing?

If that what you mean, basically it was examining the way she dressed in each game and how it ties into their themes.

So for the first one it was agreed that she should appear "care free" and sexy to attract players. Some feel her appearance might have been changed now if they developers had known how successful this game was going to be. Suggesting they might have toned her outfit down if they did.

For the second game, her appearance is a LOT more "casual glamour" and in this sense is meant to match her hooking up with an AV star, like she belongs in that world or the world of entertainment in general. Personally I felt it was also meant to show how her "experiences" have changed her and yet is just her casual self too but more owning her sexuality in a casual way.

The opinion was while her outfit in the first was sexy it was more next door sexy, her outfit in the second game is more like SHE knows shes sexy in a cougar kinda way and comfortable in it.

Now the THIRD outfit for the last game is interesting BECAUSE originally it WASN'T the current one we have - its actually a modified version of her second outfit to make her look older but basically the same (honestly I remember seeing it and it looked the same lol but okay...) then they updated it only this month to the new one. There is some conversation if the new scenes of her in her new outfit (in-game) where added much later in development.

Now clearly this is by far the most conservative outfit shes worn - the conversation was basically its so she appears to be a domestic older "wife' in a very plain fashion. Hence fitting into her role as the rented wife (looking the part) vs her more open and sexual clothing from previous games which show a women who has a kid and comfortable in her hyper sexuality.

Going back to the previous statement there is some discussion of a re-write possibly to expand her "role" as a rent wife beyond just sex but as more a true domestic wife which wasn't in the original script but further expanded on.

More so its VASTLY different then anything shes worn before or for her characters personality. So there is some question in that going back to she dresses like this to APPEAR as a wife but in a "different" life then the one with Kenji.

In my own opinion IF they are right in this regard, it might also explain her prequels which might end up justifying WHY she choices to go back to her first boyfriend aka first love where she feels more like a "wife". I also think her third outfit it so make her look slightly older as to represent her aging game to game since they cant just give her wrinkles lol.

Honestly I'm really disappointed now about the prequels games, although they might also be the first true "love" games Atelier has made under THIS label which is kinda interesting - if they are INDEED love themed games with no NTR or such then it will really make players wonder why she married Kenji at all.

Which has me thinking that perhaps they won't be, maybe her boyfriend just wanted her for sex and "trained" her for it as such. We see he uses bondage in one screenshot from Marina 3 so perhaps their will be a lot of bondage play in the prequels.

Guys, do you have alternate torrent sites?
I'm trying to look for NTR VN that I missed, sadly, sukebei nyaa is being DDoS'd

Erm no, the prequel is an obvious attempt of cash grab.

BTW, you sound quite pessimistic on your posts. If in this game Marina was to leave Kenji why not just justify it in this very third game? That's just bad planning or like I said, it's publicity bait and we're taking the bait.

The prequel as others confirmed to be not ntr then it would have to be the oldman being (one of) the love interest but looking at the key visual, even though the positions are the same the hair style of the man behind Marina doesn't matches with the oldman unless he changed it.
Maybe it's just different characters, it could be that guy Marina whose name didn't reveal.

And it occurred me as well, that perhaps this prequel could be a flashback story with Marina telling Kenji about her past lovers which at some point one of them caused her to not be fond of sex.

What would need a clear answer is how Marina came to like sex again when she got with Kenji, maybe (unless I missed something) it's on him and this third game the answer, answer that could be the key to prevent the end of their marriage.

Erm no, the prequel is an obvious attempt of cash grab.

BTW, you sound quite pessimistic on your posts. If in this game Marina was to leave Kenji why not just justify it in this very third game? That's just bad planning or like I said, it's publicity bait and we're taking the bait.

And it occurred me as well, that perhaps this prequel could be a flashback story with Marina telling Kenji about her past lovers which at some point one of them caused her to not be fond of sex.

Ha ya I guess you could say years of anime have left me with the mind to "expect" the worst when the worst can happen - then be even crueler! (thx corpse party) Certainly NTR is already well within the realm of this happening (without the corpses of course) and I DO agree they are baiting us.

I could totally see an ending too where she goes on to COMPLETELY make the player and kenji believe she is leaving him - then totally turn it around and make us feel stupid for thinking that via some plot device be it simple or more complicated. Plus them having a kid could also be the red herring implying her leaving him won't happen (aka abandoning her child).

I know the prequel isn't ntr as I myself have stated making me wonder what content it will have (again I figure bondage and maybe even group sex in later parts). I agree its a total cash grab regardless of story or plot, BUT it also implies #3 this WILL most likely be the last game of the main series, otherwise why not make part 4 instead of prequels if part 3 doesn't have an ending they can continue from.

That in itself is kinda why I'm being pessimistic (what ending can be so final as to force them to make a prequel vs a sequel?)...who knows though.

I hope it ends well, but you have to admit Marina herself acts kinda sketchy herself at times.

Wow, you guys seems nervous and impatient, let's calm down and think about it a bit. I don't know how many of you notice this but team NTR always faithful to it's theme from beginning to the end especially the game that they put 'theme' into game name. About the tease that Marina might leave her husband, they do this before in Marina 2 and the game itself came out as vanilla-tier.

Not to mention, they intend to make Marina a big series , in short, they plan to milk it hard and judge from Marina 1-2, they knows the reason this series was popular so I doubt they will turn this game into generic Netorare game soon or at least not with Marina 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Nari4998 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, is there any chance of getting this game?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ436011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hope it's ok to ask for this last one for now. I'm still new to requesting games is all.
nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!