Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

End frace in trailer for Marina 3:

あのね…。私、どうして健二と結婚したのか

わからなくなってきちゃった…

And yes it really means she's asking herself why she's married with Kenji :)

Throwing that line in the trailer right away feels like bait for those that don't know the series and those who do.

あのね… <--- I'm sure this usually usedwhen talking with someone. So isn't a monologue.

I guess the answer will come right after that line in the game once it comes out.

Hey guys, long-time lurker here. I've recently been playing 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 (thanks to this wonderful thread), and I was wondering if any of へいせん堂's other games have been translated and if so, where the patches could be found. Emma has been pretty fantastic so far so I'm looking forward to trying out their other games.

Throwing that line in the trailer right away feels like bait for those that don't know the series and those who do.

あのね… <--- I'm sure this usually usedwhen talking with someone. So isn't a monologue.

I guess the answer will come right after that line in the game once it comes out.

Where do you guys get the trailer?

Hey guys, long-time lurker here. I've recently been playing 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 (thanks to this wonderful thread), and I was wondering if any of へいせん堂's other games have been translated and if so, where the patches could be found. Emma has been pretty fantastic so far so I'm looking forward to trying out their other games.

All the fully translated RPG Maker games can be found listed here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=566955&postcount=4
Most of those aren't NTR though.

Off the top of my head the ones that are include: NTRPG, NTRPG2, NTRPG2 MarrieXmass, To H..., JK:NT-R, Minako

The translator M1zuki has done pretty much all of those, the translation files are here: https://mega.nz/#F!u08QVRYQ!8JfI73YXfzlCHqnCpoX1iQ

I couldn't recommend NTRPG2 enough if you haven't played it yet. My favourite NTR anything hands down.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Sadly no, other heisendou game is VN not RPG, so its hard to translating it.

Sadly no, other heisendou game is VN not RPG, so its hard to translating it.

I still say someone could commision a translation for some VN, there are groups doing it, or persons, and some of these RPG have as much text as some normal eroges...............moments like this i wished i lived in the US and could pay for things like that easily

About a year ago I heard of a manga called "Holiday Love" in this thread. It's about a married couple, the husband gets caught having an affair and it feels very realistic. Anyway I've been following this manga and in the last chapter shit just got real.
The wife cheats, she has sex with another guy. And it's probably a trap made by the husband's "mistress" in order to separate them.

Well, it's Josei after all. But so far it's more about the husband cheating on the MH.

All the fully translated RPG Maker games can be found listed here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=566955&postcount=4
Most of those aren't NTR though.

Off the top of my head the ones that are include: NTRPG, NTRPG2, NTRPG2 MarrieXmass, To H..., JK:NT-R, Minako

The translator M1zuki has done pretty much all of those, the translation files are here: https://mega.nz/#F!u08QVRYQ!8JfI73YXfzlCHqnCpoX1iQ

I couldn't recommend NTRPG2 enough if you haven't played it yet. My favourite NTR anything hands down.

Could you explain me why is NTRPG2 so good? And please don't say "just play it". :D

About a year ago I heard of a manga called "Holiday Love" in this thread. It's about a married couple, the husband gets caught having an affair and it feels very realistic. Anyway I've been following this manga and in the last chapter shit just got real.
The wife cheats, she has sex with another guy. And it's probably a trap made by the husband's "mistress" in order to separate them.

i have been reading that, and well to be honest, almost all josei is a messed up cheating here and there (not to say seinen's are not like that).

its like cheating is a basic instinct of all female and male over 25 years old.

and yeah fuufukan renai or holiday love is realistic at times, and the wife reaction.. she is no better than the husband, proven in the latest chapter, thats just fucked up.

She knows cheating will fuck relationship and will fuck their daughter's prespective, she knows it and she experience it in the first place, then how the fuck with her sudden "oh i want to fuck this stranger"

idk man its like josei's are showing how twisted and contradicting woman's mind is.

and how seinen is showing how lecherous men are.

like real life no?

Could you explain me why is NTRPG2 so good? And please don't say "just play it". :D

I'm not sure if i'll be any good at explaining why.

It's honestly surprising how much "player choice" and "player input" matter in a voyeurism game, yet there's a severe lack of VN's that let you do so. Despite the game still being for the most part - on rails and containing only a single route, being able to control the main character builds a connection that you really don't get in VN's. To amplify this, the protagonist is voiceless, similar to the main character in a pokemon game. It only amplified the connection to the character further because his personality is not completely pre-defined by the writer, rather by you.

Despite mentioning the game is linear earlier, that doesn't really matter the first time you play it. The map is still rather large, it will leave you wondering where have Fillia and Rangus gotten off to this time. All you can do is try and find them and see how much further she has fallen, all the meanwhile feeling incredibly sad for the protagonist despite him not really saying or doing anything at all.

The progression of the NTR definitely was a major bonus point in this game. It wasn't too fast. The heroine is inexperienced when it comes to sex as the story begins, but by the end that is most certainly far from the case.

It's one of a few NTR's that have reignited that taboo feeling I had when I first discovered NTR in a hentai OVA. I had to finish this game in a single sitting, by the time Act 2 got started there was no way I was going to be able to sleep with this game on my mind.

Reactions: straight.shota
I'm not sure if i'll be any good at explaining why.

It's honestly surprising how much "player choice" and "player input" matter in a voyeurism game, yet there's a severe lack of VN's that let you do so. Despite the game still being for the most part - on rails and containing only a single route, being able to control the main character builds a connection that you really don't get in VN's. To amplify this, the protagonist is voiceless, similar to the main character in a pokemon game. It only amplified the connection to the character further because his personality is not completely pre-defined by the writer, rather by you.

Despite mentioning the game is linear earlier, that doesn't really matter the first time you play it. The map is still rather large, it will leave you wondering where have Fillia and Rangus gotten off to this time. All you can do is try and find them and see how much further she has fallen, all the meanwhile feeling incredibly sad for the protagonist despite him not really saying or doing anything at all.

The progression of the NTR definitely was a major bonus point in this game. It wasn't too fast. The heroine is inexperienced when it comes to sex as the story begins, but by the end that is most certainly far from the case.

It's one of a few NTR's that have reignited that taboo feeling I had when I first discovered NTR in a hentai OVA. I had to finish this game in a single sitting, by the time Act 2 got started there was no way I was going to be able to sleep with this game on my mind.

Thanks, I think I'll give it a try

do you have a link, or the name of the artist? my search on sadpanda bring no result

After reading a fair share of josei you will realize that depending of the thmes it can be very polarizing, because most of the times takes shoujo fantasies to the extreme of the spectrum.

I doubt people are angry for a "ntr" that just happened (bet it was people angry at the husband neglecting his wife), and was plotted and justified in the recent chapter when most of the manga according to previous posts, it was the husband cheating all the whole.

A good example of josei done wrong when the author literally falls in love with a character is Cross and Crime.

So many shoujo tropes cramped together made a fun trainwreck.
If you thought Netoraserare should have ended with two volumes like it was originally planned, then try with Cross Crime, a series of 3 volumes that was stretched bti 10 volumes lol.

Another thing I've reading for a change was Household Affairs, a manwha about a hitman that has wife as cover for his dark job, however by neglecting her she cheats on him, she even does it with her affair partner in the hospital her husband is hospitalized after a mission, turns out hitman is a sex god but wasn't into it because he was raised to ignore pleasure and feelings.

Also new Nisekoi doujin
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/905991/b64797971b/

Last edited:
Title: Ikenai Kozukuri 3 ~Musuko no Koibito ga Miryokuteki de Komattemasu~
Original title: イケナイ子作り3 ~息子の恋人が魅力的で困ってます~
https://vndb.org/v18812

Something about the father stealing the gf appeals to me. :)
I like the Artwork, but I haven't really noticed much conversation about it... makes me wonder if it's any good.

Has anyone played it yet?

Guys! Team.NTR announced first spin-off for Marina 4/29.
https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/700493576342343681/photo/1

And I can only guess but it seems that Marina 3 will be the Grand Finale with Marina's fall. Damn, one week left...

Gaiden 1, so we will get more than one spin off. And from the title and cover , looks like they will make highschool setting of Marina story.

Damn, when you said spin-off i thought this will be Marina's daughter story :p.

CbinMfUUYAAvr9Q.png

Gaiden 1, so we will get more than one spin off. And from the title and cover , looks like they will make highschool setting of Marina story.

Damn, when you said spin-off i thought this will be Marina's daughter story :p.

CbinMfUUYAAvr9Q.png

that cover looked strange as hell.. as if i am looking at female kenji and hiroto doing erotic pose somewhat, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!