Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

You know what i hate in Triangle blue? Partially Voiced -_-
Just why

Last edited:
Does anyone have the H-Code for "他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3"
For some reason the ITH visual novel reader is only extracting bits and pieces of the text. They are mostly incomplete from what I gather. Does anyone have any problem in regards to this game? Because other than this, the other eroge I have works fine in extracting the texts

For some reason the ITH visual novel reader is only extracting bits and pieces of the text. They are mostly incomplete from what I gather. Does anyone have any problem in regards to this game? Because other than this, the other eroge I have works fine in extracting the texts

/HB8:-14@594280

I don't know why but this game is the only one that make me rage the most...like holy shit this is the one that hook me into this genre

Reactions: joachim
I don't know why but this game is the only one that make me rage the most...like holy shit this is the one that hook me into this genre
The school setting + the awesome art + the female character = win.

Man I can't even remember what work was the one that got me into the Netorare genre. All I remember is that was definitely a H-manga. Only recently have I gotten into eroge when I felt there weren't enough translated ntr H-manga

A. Not Oshino stealing not Senjougahara from not Araragi.
B. Your first ntr game without knowing what it was about.
C. Both of the above.

Well we only have 2 weeks until Marina 3 comes out!! Just for fun, I wanna post something that I wanna hear Marina say in the game.

Marina saying to her new lover,
"I want to carry your baby in my belly! Impregnate me!"

Marriage Blue. (マリッジブルー 婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……)
Got me into NTR.

Can't wait for the thrill from Kenji's prespective myself, the two marina games is really good at this, making the reader also boiling with excitement together with Kenji.

This is one my first NTR game, was checking out some eroge and found this one, hot art, hot female expression, downloaded it and played it.. and there goes my NTR fetish.

Sexual tension and how most NTR game present the Female expression is league away from Vanilla games.

long story short, i can no longer fap to vanilla games after getting introduced to NTR lol.. sigh.

its totally a turn on for me when ntr antagonist works the female mc up to point of no return, like in Anim's Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi, slowly roasting the female protag, not instant netorare type a, but yea slow corruption.

Anim's Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi - 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~

I'm just playing it and it's really great, best NTR in a while. But I have a doubt concerning one scene:

How do I get this scene?:

All I get is the animation through the fogged glass, and is a really short scene from the MC perspective and halfway through the sex. Is there a complete scene from the wife perspective? How do I get to see those CG's whitouth the fogged glass? I even donwload a complete save game and in the recollections there is only the fogged glass scene.

I apreciate you help.

Man I can't even remember what work was the one that got me into the Netorare genre. All I remember is that was definitely a H-manga. Only recently have I gotten into eroge when I felt there weren't enough translated ntr H-manga

For me the first manga I remember is from nagare ippon with the secret home visit, not too good but that was the downfall...after that I click on sanbun work, that was a brutal transition...

http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1051916540.html i used TA to help me undestand, but i am not really clear about something: is he saying that he is finally recovering and that is thanks to excercize rutine, or that he is getting worse and isn't eating his meals? (machine translations can really mess up the past tenses)

PD: not this one but the previous one he was talking about the game being 70-80% done BTW, aparently is mostly the text that isn't finished, but i am still not sure if is game or 2 games he is making =S

http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1051916540.html i used TA to help me undestand, but i am not really clear about something: is he saying that he is finally recovering and that is thanks to excercize rutine, or that he is getting worse and isn't eating his meals? (machine translations can really mess up the past tenses)

PD: not this one but the previous one he was talking about the game being 70-80% done BTW, aparently is mostly the text that isn't finished, but i am still not sure if is game or 2 games he is making =S

That good news!

Do you guys prefer the heart-pounding feeling of voyeurism more, or the thrill of doing something naughty from the female perspective?

Users who are viewing this thread

• TYF5

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/