Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

From Onboro twitter hint :
"Husband is husband", "cheating partner is cheating partner". And from the last Marina 3 CGs preview, i think Marina will still stay with Kenji. And i think Shindou isn't really problems for Kanji-Marina marriages, but i still think supicious to one of Marina ex from onboro tweets, OOmori-kun. Why his name is the only one get censored, and from "-kun" in the name, my guess he is younger than Marina. Is he a sequel bait for Marina 4? I hope so :D.

Do you think Marina will become just like Haruka from Netoraserare...???

Don't know but i doubt it, they have different personality. Haruka is shy but recently have S tendency, while Marina is genki girl, love sex, and like to tease Kenji, but not in S way.

Anyone got agth code for とある人妻のネトラレ事情2 newer version?
Because old one is not working (/HBC*0@16B13:とある人妻のネトラレ事情2.exe).
EDIT
Nwm, i found it using ithvnr(which works fine though), but if you want to use ITH, this is the code
/HS10@50C7C:USER32.DLL

Last edited:
Reactions: Redorc
Download ITHVNR, with this version of ITH you don't need an H-Code to hook とある人妻のネトラレ事情2

Speaking of Rascou.......this one is out on DLSITE

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170803

I think it's kind of DLC, it seems to me that とある人妻のネトラレ事情 [Y] resume the story of とある人妻のネトラレ事情 while adding a different scenario with a young boy.

I saw he was out on Micokon but VIP Access? Come on... It only costs 1296 円, around 10€ or 11USD. I'm french and I already bought games but... Today, I changed my credit card and it's not working on the internet... Nobody bought this game here?

Hey dudes, I've been a pretty hardcore lurker in this thread for quite a while.

Recently, the HDD containing all 400 or so of my eroges kicked the bucket in what could possibly be described as the worst series of coincidences of all time. I've always thought of joining in on the discussions here, since this might be the most friendly community on the internet, but I'm a lazy bastard and when I decide to something it's a coin flip on whether I'll actually do it. Now to make the best of a bad situation I'll take the opportunity to begin my collection anew (properly, with backups), and join in on the discussions here. Hope I can contribute.

By far the worst of the situation is that older games are a huge pain to find. New games you can just torrent and you're done, old games you have to dig for. Normally that is. I obtained tons of great older games through the people here and the generous sharing of their collections. Unfortunately I lost everything before I could give anything back.

I'd like to re-build my collection with your help. I'll naturally first search through the cobwebs of the internet if I want a game, but if I still can't find it I'll request it here. If you think my posting requests for old ntr games is annoying just give a shout and I'll fuck off.

I'd like to think I'm pretty decent at Japanese (passed N1 few years ago, I am out of practice though) and while I'm generally shit at translating, if you want something short translated I'll give it a shot. no guaranties though. Lastly, I'll go missing from time to time as am not always at a place with internet, but other than then I'd like to be pretty active here.

Game Request: 冬色のマフラー

I started playing this a few years ago, but I never got very far. I'd planned on restarting it and seeing it through this time, but I don't have it anymore and can't find a working link on the internet.
If someone can share, I'd be grateful. I'll also post my impressions when I'm done.

Last edited:
Hi, you guys. I just come back after work like crazy. We are preparing for Lunar new year. So let's summary one year ago and what NTr manga, game, anime are you waiting for?

Here some games, manga what I think it would be awesome in this year:
(1) [Venus] 色欲の小毬荘~千星編~ (Well, i am just feel too fidgety when checking it too often)
(2) [Nomad] 今夜、妻が父に抱かれます… last chapter with "happy ending"
(3) Marina 3 with... "happy ending"
(4) 恋人じゃ…ない。篠原楓編 (Still Waiting it but I lost hope in it, maybe this group bankrupt...)
(5) [PHASE#END] 寝取られ魔法少女〜あなたを失いたくなくて…〜 (This one released on 06 February 2016, confirmed for "happy ending"...my bad... (NTRblog)

Quote Originally Posted by slamjamdame View Post
Don't know but i doubt it, they have different personality. Haruka is shy but recently have S tendency, while Marina is genki girl, love sex, and like to tease Kenji, but not in S way.

I think they are just two different faces of same coin

Hi, you guys. I just come back after work like crazy. We are preparing for Lunar new year. So let's summary one year ago and what NTr manga, game, anime are you waiting for?

At the moment, I'm particularly waiting for [PHASE#END] 寝取られ魔法少女〜あなたを失いたくなくて…〜 especially because it was delayed from December 2015 and it has same writer with ケンカ最強妻がまさかの敗北!メス犬調教!!.

heh.. just finished とりかえっ娘しよッ! ~彼氏彼女の秘密の関係~

quite a hidden gem for me, swapping game almost done perfectly right.

Really liked how we can control the flow of the swapping, this game goes from very consensual sex, netori to straight heart break netorare.

I totally dig swapping theme, too bad not many game has it.. sigh

Really liked how we can control the flow of the swapping, this game goes from very consensual sex, netori to straight heart break netorare.

Yeah, I played one that was good, it was a interracial swapping between a japanese guy and his neighboors of african descent.

Depending of the choices you can go netori, netorare or keep the swapping.

Can you share the link? :)

If you like swapping stuff maybe you like to try お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻。その引き換えに味わう黒人妻の肌。 basically is same genre

If you like swapping stuff maybe you like to try お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻。その引き換えに味わう黒人妻の肌。 basically is same genre

That's the game I talked about :)

Hey dudes, I've been a pretty hardcore lurker in this thread for quite a while.

Recently, the HDD containing all 400 or so of my eroges kicked the bucket in what could possibly be described as the worst series of coincidences of all time. I've always thought of joining in on the discussions here, since this might be the most friendly community on the internet, but I'm a lazy bastard and when I decide to something it's a coin flip on whether I'll actually do it. Now to make the best of a bad situation I'll take the opportunity to begin my collection anew (properly, with backups), and join in on the discussions here. Hope I can contribute.

By far the worst of the situation is that older games are a huge pain to find. New games you can just torrent and you're done, old games you have to dig for. Normally that is. I obtained tons of great older games through the people here and the generous sharing of their collections. Unfortunately I lost everything before I could give anything back.

I'd like to re-build my collection with your help. I'll naturally first search through the cobwebs of the internet if I want a game, but if I still can't find it I'll request it here. If you think my posting requests for old ntr games is annoying just give a shout and I'll fuck off.

I'd like to think I'm pretty decent at Japanese (passed N1 few years ago, I am out of practice though) and while I'm generally shit at translating, if you want something short translated I'll give it a shot. no guaranties though. Lastly, I'll go missing from time to time as am not always at a place with internet, but other than then I'd like to be pretty active here.

Game Request: 冬色のマフラー

I started playing this a few years ago, but I never got very far. I'd planned on restarting it and seeing it through this time, but I don't have it anymore and can't find a working link on the internet.
If someone can share, I'd be grateful. I'll also post my impressions when I'm done.

Here you go: http://rapidgator.net/file/d71028263ab8f38c3893cea5dd21deaf/冬色のマフラー.7z.html

Yeah i have played that one, one of my fav as well, the wife VA voice is really damn erotic, really like the bedroom scene when the protag is away on business trip as well as the first swap scene in the hotel where the protag open the cam seeing the wife getting railed by the "gaijin san"

Other one of my liking is Anim's wife swap diary.

Kabe No mukou is also pretty good.. but too bad we have little control over how it progress and Wife just fallen way too fast in that one.. though all the scenes are damn hot as well.

anyone ever played this game? 妻交感~他人に抱かれる妻を想像して~

I was curious and want to play more swapping game, browsed exhentai under swinging tag and found along this game CG.

just wondering if its full swinging with ntr element in it?

So how did everyone feel about Tsumamigui 3? For a high profile game that featured NTR, I didn't see much discussion about it despite it having been out for over a week.

About to check it out, haven't played it yet because I've been sidetracked by some JAV.

So how did everyone feel about Tsumamigui 3? For a high profile game that featured NTR, I didn't see much discussion about it despite it having been out for over a week.

About to check it out, haven't played it yet because I've been sidetracked by some JAV.

I think it was decently erotic. But I'm not sure it gave me very much NTR feeling, seeings as the protagonist is technically one of the netori guys (and only one of the ladies is really married, the others are a widow, high school girl, and for all intents and purposes divorced).
Also, of the 4 females, only two can get NTRd, the other two only have routes with the protagonist.

Because everybody exited with Marina 3 & Many NTR game which is out on 26 feb

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?