Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Regarding Netoraserare, I am sure the author knows that the fans are displeased. When Shuu says that now it is not as exciting as when Haruka was banged by senpai, I am sure she was reflecting the demands from the fans. I am little surprised that the direction it is going but I blame the fans. I mean even though the senpai arc was the best part, everyone was hating it at that time when it was being published. Everyone was hating senpai, everyone was bashing Haruka being a whore, everyone was hating Shuu being a psycho sissy cuck. I don't think the author, didn't really had choice but to end the senpai arc like that and believe it or not, people liked how it ended.

If you read manga Bakuman, you know how the manga authors are influenced to change their storyline and direction based on fan reactions and publisher demands. I do appreciate the author bringing out a great story telling but I wish that she had her manga as she wanted, not fans and publisher wanted. I also think that this is one of the heavy story driven manga which made fans demand more strongly than others. For example, you know what to expect from Sanbun Kyoden and there are not too many demands because it is Sanbun Kyoden manga.

No, you're reading too much into it.

If anything, it was him being pushed to make sempai last long by the editorial so as to stretch the 2 tanks planned to become 3 tanks.

Regarding Netoraserare, I am sure the author knows that the fans are displeased. When Shuu says that now it is not as exciting as when Haruka was banged by senpai, I am sure she was reflecting the demands from the fans. I am little surprised that the direction it is going but I blame the fans. I mean even though the senpai arc was the best part, everyone was hating it at that time when it was being published. Everyone was hating senpai, everyone was bashing Haruka being a whore, everyone was hating Shuu being a psycho sissy cuck. I don't think the author, didn't really had choice but to end the senpai arc like that and believe it or not, people liked how it ended.

If you read manga Bakuman, you know how the manga authors are influenced to change their storyline and direction based on fan reactions and publisher demands. I do appreciate the author bringing out a great story telling but I wish that she had her manga as she wanted, not fans and publisher wanted. I also think that this is one of the heavy story driven manga which made fans demand more strongly than others. For example, you know what to expect from Sanbun Kyoden and there are not too many demands because it is Sanbun Kyoden manga.

so you also kinda speculating that the author is following fans demand...

i wonder what you would think is senpai arc gets longer and then haruka falls to senpai, i guess then it is what shikishiro want, or is it what the senpai fans wanted? (see what i did there? :) )

speculating about why the story is looking like this gets us nowhere, the story is what shikishiro decided full stop, I want to get off this train as well but im too far deep in the story so eh, might as well follow it till the end.

but anyway.. senpai might even get reintroduced later based on shu's comment this chapter... if the editor decided that shikishiro can extend this story further, but seeing we have only 3-4 chapters left, this whole father/parents arc might be the end of it.

There's a new HCG in DLsite:

幼馴染は親父のお古

It's the continuation of this one:
親父のためにどんどん綺麗になっていく幼馴染

In the first one the chilhood friend is stolen by the MC's father. Based in the description, in the second one, the father dies and the son comes back to regain the heart of the heroine. I wonder if he gets her or if he is NTRed again. I hope it's the later and he is NTRed again. Can someone confirm please? Based on your answer I would consider to buy this work or not. The heroine looks REALLY HOT!!!

幼馴染は親父のお古

親父のためにどんどん綺麗になっていく幼馴染

In the first one the chilhood friend is stolen by the MC's father. Based in the description, in the second one, the father dies and the son comes back to regain the heart of the heroine. I wonder if he gets her or if he is NTRed again. I hope it's the later and he is NTRed again. Can someone confirm please? Based on your answer I would consider to buy this work or not. The heroine looks REALLY HOT!!!
From what I read last time on his blog, for this second game there will be flashback about when he left house because he couldn't stand seeing his crush getting fucked by his father.

Also CF had 2 child, the daughter is a clone of the mother.
So I asked Kagemusha if she planned on including the daughter, afterall MC went kind of crazy in the first game fucking his school students making them wear ponytails like his CF so him getting it with the daughter or even better, Oyakdon scene would be in character; he answered "he'll consider it" but I doubt it'll happen as he isn't into lolis that much.

幼馴染は親父のお古

親父のためにどんどん綺麗になっていく幼馴染

I can't understand japanese, but this is what I think is happening from the pictures. The father dies. The son comes back and tries to get with heroine. They get together (page 1 to 160). He then finds a bunch of sex tapes with the father where the two have sex and she gets pregnant with the father's child(page 160 to 240). He then watches a video where she's playing with the father, but she's under the table giving him a BJ (pg 250 to 270). And then it's the son and heroine again and they have a child together(from page 270 to 390).

overall, I'm hoping the author creates another one, where she's secretly stolen and the child isn't really the son's.

Reactions: straight.shota
I doubt Kagemusha will pull that.

MC was broken, didn't you see the CGs where he trains his childhood friend?

While she was into normal sex with MC's father, the MC put her through all kind of kinky stuff, and make her go the typical "I'm slut that likes cock even though my husband just died a while ago, I'm sorry dear" confession.

Actually, I thought the author was going to include the daughter making a delicious Oyakodon/3some but Kagemusha isn't into loli so the only option left is to have another time skip where she grows given she is a clone of her mother and MC is kind of crazy they'll end fucking and her getting knocked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
I finished the NTR game Minako (from Happy Life), it was better than I expected, I could not drop the game, so I finished it in one sit. But it had a major downside for me,
by the end I wanted the husband to suffer a lot, I had a lot of expectative for his uneasiness and distress when he came back from the hospital, so it was really disappointing when I found out that the game went for the "he likes to be NTRed" road, this broke the mood for me
and one thing that I missed in the game was the interaction and changes in the ambient, I am meaning the kind of interaction and changes that happened in games like the NTRPG game. But besides this points I like to state that I enjoyed the game, it very well done, the city really impressed me and I also liked the H scenes. So, I recommend this game, it is a good addition to the rpg maker ntr catalog.

I finished the NTR game Minako (from Happy Life), it was better than I expected, I could not drop the game, so I finished it in one sit. But it had a major downside for me,
by the end I wanted the husband to suffer a lot, I had a lot of expectative for his uneasiness and distress when he came back from the hospital, so it was really disappointing when I found out that the game went for the "he likes to be NTRed" road, this broke the mood for me
and one thing that I missed in the game was the interaction and changes in the ambient, I am meaning the kind of interaction and changes that happened in games like the NTRPG game. But besides this points I like to state that I enjoyed the game, it very well done, the city really impressed me and I also liked the H scenes. So, I recommend this game, it is a good addition to the rpg maker ntr catalog.
Sadly, I have to completely agree. I just wish there was more after the hospital. The ending felt incredibly rushed. I got 4 hours out of it, and I did enjoy it. The NTR part of the game was sadly lacking for me though, it felt more like just cheating. But then again, it's hard to get to the level that NTRPG is at.

Reactions: Axioma
Nomad's game is out today.... I hope the second part will make the game whole.

Me too, I hope it gets a conclusion for real, it's become repetitive. The samples on the website are not very motivating though.

hello, this site is fake ?

Nope. This site is real. That's why we communicate here.

Akiba's fine. I go there for JAV torrents and they work okay with no problems. I'd say you prolly just got a bum link. From the uploader's profile they seem legit, but I don't know how reliable filejoker is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]