Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Actually i want to see Marina doing threesome or even 4p sex in Marina 3 :)

You know, after seeing new Saki design. I'm imagining spin-off of this series.Setting in few years after. New Netorase couple. Saki with her boyfriend . "Kashidashi Kanojyo, Saki" hahahahaha, just kidding.

LFUPq3f.jpg

Reactions: espiekerella
Actually i want to see Marina doing threesome or even 4p sex in Marina 3 :)

You know, after seeing new Saki design. I'm imagining spin-off of this series.Setting in few years after. New Netorase couple. Saki with her boyfriend . "Kashidashi Kanojyo, Saki" hahahahaha, just kidding.

LFUPq3f.jpg

Didn't it already happen in previous game? Not a proper 3P though
I think there is big chance it's going to happen in Marina 3.
In Marina 2, Kenji use Marina's mouth as his please while Marina is fucked by Yamashita. They actually offered Kenji to join in proper 3P but he refused. Maybe he is self conscious about his "thing" and his stamina.

Yea, threesome was in 2nd part, but now we have 3 characters acept Kenji, so it could be much more interesting... and dp would be awesome. But 4p? I think it would be too much

Didn't it already happen in previous game? Not a proper 3P though
I think there is big chance it's going to happen in Marina 3.
In Marina 2, Kenji use Marina's mouth as his please while Marina is fucked by Yamashita. They actually offered Kenji to join in proper 3P but he refused. Maybe he is self conscious about his "thing" and his stamina.
I know, what i mean is , i want to see group sex scenes in Marina 3 since this game will have many male character. It would be waste if team NTR didn't give group sex scene in Marina.

I'm Just spit balling here but i think in the new second CG marina ex boyfriend try to confess marina to come back to him but i think marina refuse because she love her family & just think her ex boyfriend only just for sexfriend & she doesn't have any feeling to him

Hmm, I think this is not going to be the last installment of Marina series especially when this series is popular to some degree. I bet if Marina 3 can sell their will be at least 2 game that will follow according to "Marina's man list", lol.

Anyways, I think they will escalate the netorase play in this one and this 'Oji-san' didn't seems so bro like the previous 2 guy either. I do hope they will deliver us some DP and anal scene, it will be a waste if they not especially with that amount of male cast.

Another note, I think Gentle Sasaki has a thing for Athletic girl/woman lately, girls in his work seems to have this fit/athletic body type which is good for me, it hit my spot, I like that.

Hmm, I think this is not going to be the last installment of Marina series especially when this series is popular to some degree. I bet if Marina 3 can sell their will be at least 2 game that will follow according to "Marina's man list", lol.

Anyways, I think they will escalate the netorase play in this one and this 'Oji-san' didn't seems so bro like the previous 2 guy either. I do hope they will deliver us some DP and anal scene, it will be a waste if they not especially with that amount of male cast.

Another note, I think Gentle Sasaki has a thing for Athletic girl/woman lately, girls in his work seems to have this fit/athletic body type which is good for me, it hit my spot, I like that.

Yeah, thing that make me curious, in Marina Man list, there is OOmori-kun. Why this man name is censored by Onboro? New character for Marina 3? Or maybe.... Marina 4? :D

Unfortunetly, this is business now... and I doubt this game would be the last one in the series on top of it's popularity. So we'll defenetly see Marina 4 and 5 after some "dramatic" pause of time.

Well, the one of the new cg with Marina cooking for the new boyfriend looks pretty promising. In previous Marina games, Marina was never seen wearing her wedding ring. I know someone said in this forum she takes it off when she fucks other guys but if you play the game, she is never seen wearing one, even when she's at home talking to Kenji. The only time we see her ring is, in the first game when she invites Hiroto to her house, if you choose option of hiding under the bed, you will see that her ring was on the table, not mentioning anything about whether she took it off.

When you see the ring in the first game, it is SILVER. But in the new CG, it looks like it is GOLD. And this is the first time that we see that she is wearing any sort of ring on her finger. Maybe I am focusing too much on small detail but I think she is wearing the ring that was bought by the new boyfriend. A wedding scene would be nice too!!

What I want to see is that the new boy friend moves to Kenji and Marina's next door and she will be new boyfriend's "wife" when she goes over to his house, wearing the new ring and everything. And when they have sex, Kenji will have to hear all the naughty noise. And I think it would be interesting that if Saki hears Marina's love making from next door and tells Kenji that it sounds like her mom.

Man, I can't wait until next month!!!!

Reactions: yakkun_
@saltwaterfist

That sounds a bit too good to be true or even if it really happen, I'm sure it will reveal later that this is just a play or some sort like that. Reminder that this game is Netorase not Netorare, and team NTR always faithful to the theme they given, especially when they glued it with the game's name.

It's kind of a business thing and one of the reason that Marina series became popular to begin with was because it's not a 'real' NTR and at the end of the day, the heroine always faithful to MC.

I think the scenario that Marina will got NTR for real will only happen if there were demand for it or the last game of the series which they will brand 'Netorare' in the name of the game. Personnally, I would love to see netorare game where Marina was the main heroine too, it's my thing to see a sadism, strong head, surprisingly faithful woman like Marina got moral degenerate and leave her husband NTR style.

I don't think that's gonna happen though, it's kind of destroy her selling point.

Oh man... I am so hyped about the new Marina 3. The CGs look good and I just can't wait until February rolls in

When you see the ring in the first game, it is SILVER. But in the new CG, it looks like it is GOLD.

True.
When I watch the news on the game and all of your deductions, I think we are heading towards this:

The game begins with Marina and Yamashita at the hotel. After their lovemaking, Marina thinks of take a break (she is tired lately .. It would blow a little and goes home and will talk to Kenji). On the way home, she met for the first time in (10-12 years?) her ex boyfriend, Shindô. They have coffee and Shindô confesses that he has never been able to forget her and he still loves her. (He saw that she had no alliance therefore concluded that she is single but in truth, she forgot to put it back on his finger after getting out of the hotel).

They exchange their number and said goodbye. When she returns home, she talks about the fatigue she feels right now and would like to take a break. Kenji agrees. But the next day, he sees a message on her mobile offering an appointment. But Marina refused. Kenji asks explanations and Marina tells everything but refuses to meet again her ex boyfriend. Kenji has a very strong urge NTR with this situation and asks Marina to meet him and to tell him that she is single and has no children. Kenji said she can see it as a vacation.

Gradually, she will be closer to Shindô and make him believe that she loves him ... He'll ask her to marry and will accept fiancaille ring (following the orders of Kenji). She will move in Shindô house speaking of "vacation" to her daughter.

Subsequently, it would be good that we have multiple paths:
- Marina stays with Shinji and Shindô will experience NTR. (true path)
- Marina returns with Shindô and Kenji will experience a real NTR.
- Marina ended up as a sex toy with Kenji and her sexfriends.

If it's a a story like this, we can expect a double NTR (Shinji - Shindô), but also multiple good scenes for example, Marina daughter Saki will see her mother in the arms of another man at the mall?

And such a story would have several excellent views after a first game play:
- Kenji view (principal)
- Marina view
- Shindô view

It's never good when I start to expect too much. I might be disappointed but if the game proceeds like this, it would just be huge!

Reactions: yakkun_
Excitement and some speculation is good, boys, but don't get overhyped or too caught up on little details or expectations. That can turn an otherwise good game into a letdown fast if you build it up too big in your head. *cough*Maro series*cough* If anything, and as others have pointed out, they've shown they're perfectly willing to play safe and comfortable with this series. I don't see it turning into an Orcsoft ahegao fest anytime soon. Would love to be proven wrong, but I'm gonna try to be happy with whatever we get regardless since we're in a bit of a lull when it comes to good games.

Well, the one of the new cg with Marina cooking for the new boyfriend looks pretty promising. In previous Marina games, Marina was never seen wearing her wedding ring. I know someone said in this forum she takes it off when she fucks other guys but if you play the game, she is never seen wearing one, even when she's at home talking to Kenji. The only time we see her ring is, in the first game when she invites Hiroto to her house, if you choose option of hiding under the bed, you will see that her ring was on the table, not mentioning anything about whether she took it off.

When you see the ring in the first game, it is SILVER. But in the new CG, it looks like it is GOLD. And this is the first time that we see that she is wearing any sort of ring on her finger. Maybe I am focusing too much on small detail but I think she is wearing the ring that was bought by the new boyfriend. A wedding scene would be nice too!!

What I want to see is that the new boy friend moves to Kenji and Marina's next door and she will be new boyfriend's "wife" when she goes over to his house, wearing the new ring and everything. And when they have sex, Kenji will have to hear all the naughty noise. And I think it would be interesting that if Saki hears Marina's love making from next door and tells Kenji that it sounds like her mom.

Man, I can't wait until next month!!!!
Great observation! If it's true like you said, it's gonna be SUPER AWESOME.
But if i'm not mistaken in the 1st game, Kenji was shown to be surprised that Marina's ring was on the table when he saw it, so it means that she usually wears it. It's been years ago so my memory probably failed me. The only thing i remember is it's SILVER like you said.

Talking about Maro, i've played 1st and 2nd game. I think the 2nd one is a bit letdown. 1st game is great because it's still not clear yet where the game is heading, so the element of surprise is quite strong. I havent played the last game, but i hope it's not too bad :)

I never played Maro games because the doctor looked really weird, lol. I do think it is ok for Marina to have a "second" husband. She is not divorcing Kenji and as far as playfulness, it is very risky but still together with Kenji. I know a lot of you disagree with me but I really want to see Marina gets knocked up by the new boyfriend while she is "married" to the new husband. I mean after all, she is fucking other men and that kind of shit happens in real life too!!

That would mean the end of Marina game series.

And that's a big NO for the game developers and fans.

And I don't want this ride to end.

Don't underestimate Japanese writers. They killed Amuro Ray and Char Aznable but still continued Gundam series. lol

Excitement and some speculation is good, boys, but don't get overhyped or too caught up on little details or expectations. That can turn an otherwise good game into a letdown fast if you build it up too big in your head. *cough*Maro series*cough* If anything, and as others have pointed out, they've shown they're perfectly willing to play safe and comfortable with this series. I don't see it turning into an Orcsoft ahegao fest anytime soon. Would love to be proven wrong, but I'm gonna try to be happy with whatever we get regardless since we're in a bit of a lull when it comes to good games.

The speculation will be off until the game came out & when team NTR site stop updating hehehehehe. About the orcsoft i think this year they gonna release a lot of game. I check the site there are many coming soon poster on any team

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...ative=1211&creativeASIN=4799208365/ref=nosim/

There is a new magazine, an anthology about netorare.

Art wise, none of the authors stood out.
I'm open to new artists but I found it boring except for one story.
All of them are netorare, no mistery ntr nor netori or netorase; and I would have liked it better if it wasn't the "typical wimp boyfriend/husband that is totally powerless and only stands there watching the typical dumb heroine that gets to fall for a dick as fast Usain Bolt" which kills the joy when it's that easy to steal them.

The story that was more or less good was the one about the video club, dumb heroine likes a club advisor/teacher) so her bitch club mate makes her get dicked by her club mates so she can practice for her crush. Said crush discovered it when he went to the club and gets showed the video. Was this good? Nope. It's the second chapter (yeah, there is double chapters by the same author in the anthology) that added a twist , the bitch has a crush too but this time the dumb heroine from the first chapter now makes her get dicked by the same club members that dicked her no less, however unlike the supposedly dumb heroine, the bitch broke at the end lol.

That said, the editors in charge need to broad their view or else the magazine won't last long for being repetitive.

I don't know about you guys, but i just dropped this series. Sorry. Konomi-sensei should end this series after senpai leaving them. Just my 50cents.

lol...
i think i understand how you feel..
the senpai route is probably the intense from all of the chapter, now it seems less interesting. lets try to give it a few more release and see how it developed later.

and i read from last week, everybody hype about marina 3...i hope the developer team can read what you hope and preferably make a best decision for our enjoyment.

I'm still interested in how Haruna's infertility will be played out.

Not often you find barren heroines in a ntr plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

• n14

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?