Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Whew. These games are too much, lol. I've been a huge fan of NTR for a while now, but finding some of these rpg maker games, has got me a little sore...
I've found the pack of three NTRPG's and the two japanese one on the last couple of pages. If there is anybody that knows of any more throughout the 184 pages I'd be deeply obliged.

I was reading all the reactions about Marina 3 posted at NTRblog and there was one real funny one. It says something like "Marina's real husband has been the ojisan for years and Kenji is actually renting Marina from ojisan." I don't think that will be the case but I thought it was funny.

It seems like most of people there were disappointed in Marina 2 because there were less lying and less traditional netorare element than Marina 1.

It seems like alot of people there are wishing for the complete fall of Marina and her getting pregnant from the affair if this is the last part of the trilogy.

Also, it seems alot of people wants cosplay.

Some people who has seen the sample CG thinks Marina looks pregnant on lower left pic, like I mentioned previously.

And it seems that people were not really happy that both netori guys were "nice guys" and never really tried to take Marina for themselves.

At the same time, a lot of people do acknowledge that Marina's unbreakable love for Kenji is her attraction and doesn't want that to be changed if the series is to be continued.

DMM has the story posted. And I believe it says that the exboyfriend wants to meet Marina again to marry her. And this time it won't be playing games but actual dating. And this time the guy will try to steal her and she will be meeting him at her own will.

I was reading all the reactions about Marina 3 posted at NTRblog and there was one real funny one. It says something like "Marina's real husband has been the ojisan for years and Kenji is actually renting Marina from ojisan." I don't think that will be the case but I thought it was funny.

It seems like most of people there were disappointed in Marina 2 because there were less lying and less traditional netorare element than Marina 1.

It seems like alot of people there are wishing for the complete fall of Marina and her getting pregnant from the affair if this is the last part of the trilogy.
You shouldn't take japanese too seriously, they feed a lot of fake spoilers for netoraserare series(and still do) and they're number one at making Jin's Tachibana-san fanfictions.

Also, it seems alot of people wants cosplay.
I wanted this too but for a mature lady like Marina, it might be ooc if she does it with someone other than her husband.

Some people who has seen the sample CG thinks Marina looks pregnant on lower left pic, like I mentioned previously.
I only saw 2 comments on twiiter though, one with weird japanese.

And it seems that people were not really happy that both netori guys were "nice guys" and never really tried to take Marina for themselves.
I think the writers chose that because she wouldn't let herself be stolen by an ass.

At the same time, a lot of people do acknowledge that Marina's unbreakable love for Kenji is her attraction and doesn't want that to be changed if the series is to be continued.
Her strongest point I dare to say.
DMM has the story posted. And I believe it says that the exboyfriend wants to meet Marina again to marry her. And this time it won't be playing games but actual dating. And this time the guy will try to steal her and she will be meeting him at her own will.
Here the original text for those with DMM blocked.
そんなある日、満里奈の元へ元彼氏から十数年ぶりの連絡が入り、結婚を前提にした復縁を求められる。.
当然のように断る満里奈だったが、それを聞いた健二は自分が最近抱いていたより強い寝取られ願望を告.白し、『元彼氏と復縁してほしい』という禁断の願望を吐露した。.

今までと違う、全てが満里奈の意志で行われる交際。.
復縁するつもりでいる元彼氏に迫られ続けた満里奈は、果たして――

They're not trying to hide that the Ex wants to marry her.
But is he a good man? Marina is not just married, by taking her he will be crushing her family.
What has he been doing 10 years to be still single?
Is he really single?

Personally I want this game to develop Kenji's character and make him move on from his ntr fetish, he has a family and there are other fetishes that are hot like roleplaying, cosplaying too.

And I think that meeting her Ex has the purpose of making Marina move on from her bad experience/trauma from her past with the Ex.

Last edited:

It's too early to predict, but this could be a ruse done by Marina, in order to fuck with Kenji. I would honestly prefer the situation to be real, with choices, multiple endings, and a satisfying conclusion. Can't wait!

Wow, it's feels like おんぼろ月 read my last post about what I wanted in marina 3 and took notes. Seriously, everything I said I was hoping for is there. I know I said it was the natural next step for her to take the lead this time around and meet the guy as and when she decides and spring it on him afterwards, but I had little hope he'd really do it. It even has risk, with the guy actually being after her for real, even trying to steal her from the start.
Sure, with Marina's devotion to her family odds of it turning into real netorare are pretty small, but I'd really like it if she's just a little bit tempted. If she seriously considers it for even a moment, it'd be a nice NTR kick.
Thinking about it this may be the one where the author plans to show the danger of taking netorase too far and turning it into a real affair. It might give the guy a shock if he comes close to actually losing her, but then maybe not.
No matter what, I'm looking forward to this one.

You shouldn't take japanese too seriously, they feed a lot of fake spoilers for netoraserare series(and still do) and they're number one at making Jin's Tachibana-san fanfictions.

I wanted this too but for a mature lady like Marina, it might be ooc if she does it with someone other than her husband.

I only saw 2 comments on twiiter though, one with weird japanese.

I think the writers chose that because she wouldn't let herself be stolen by an ass.

Her strongest point I dare to say.

Here the original text for those with DMM blocked.
そんなある日、満里奈の元へ元彼氏から十数年ぶりの連絡が入り、結婚を前提にした復縁を求められる。.
当然のように断る満里奈だったが、それを聞いた健二は自分が最近抱いていたより強い寝取られ願望を告.白し、『元彼氏と復縁してほしい』という禁断の願望を吐露した。.

今までと違う、全てが満里奈の意志で行われる交際。.
復縁するつもりでいる元彼氏に迫られ続けた満里奈は、果たして――

They're not trying to hide that the Ex wants to marry her.
But is he a good man? Marina is not just married, by taking her he will be crushing her family.
What has he been doing 10 years to be still single?
Is he really single?

Personally I want this game to develop Kenji's character and make him move on from his ntr fetish, he has a family and there are other fetishes that are hot like roleplaying, cosplaying too.

And I think that meeting her Ex has the purpose of making Marina move on from her bad experience/trauma from her past with the Ex.

You know the whole point of NTR is getting her stolen by netori guy, right? Nice women being stolen by an ass make good NTR stories... All of the Sanbun Kyoden mangas, all of Tanaka Aji mangas, a lot of Itou Eight mangas, and alot of Tsuki no Jyogi mangas are good examples of it. Although I do not think the author will make Marina fallen that low, it is exciting to think how far she will go. I personally think, she will announce pregnancy by the boyfriend, making Kenji to think that he has lost her completely, then when he is feeling the lowest despair, she will reveal that it was all lie to make him realize she will only love him. And somehow the baby is Kenji's, not the boyfriend's. If they throw in cuckold wedding, kind of like Lovemilf, that would be perfect. We will see how things will develop...

And alos, man, do you have something against Japanese? Why do you say that all that bad things about them?

Whew. These games are too much, lol. I've been a huge fan of NTR for a while now, but finding some of these rpg maker games, has got me a little sore...
I've found the pack of three NTRPG's and the two japanese one on the last couple of pages. If there is anybody that knows of any more throughout the 184 pages I'd be deeply obliged.

Credit goes to Shanto469 for the list.

CONFUSION WORLD
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ144501.html

SUPERIOR STONE
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ122721.html

カルト教祖と俺の彼女
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ156034.html

水晶物語
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146547.html

Busters 二つの世界
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154892.html

To H…
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ130528.html

[Happy Life] ビッチ・ジェーケー・イン・アールピージー
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ136609.html

SURVIVE ~俺と彼女とアイツの無人島生活~
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ116666

Survive2~不思議な島で流されて~
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126744.html

[星の夢] 愛菓さんのHな田舎生活
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ140779.html

[Doujin Circle Gyu!] TREASURE HUNTER Mai - Tansakugata RPG ~Densetsu no Takara~
[同人サークルGyu!] 【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ159285
http://exhentai.org/g/838330/c4bbda6dd4/

Hermit crab
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ129935.html

[RJ138043] サキちゃんが危ない!!
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26014

寝取られ妹美咲~流され系妹のHなアルバイト生活~
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ153925.html

Last edited:
Reactions: rtkamb
You know the whole point of NTR is getting her stolen by netori guy, right? Nice women being stolen by an ass make good NTR stories... All of the Sanbun Kyoden mangas, all of Tanaka Aji mangas, a lot of Itou Eight mangas, and alot of Tsuki no Jyogi mangas are good examples of it. Although I do not think the author will make Marina fallen that low, it is exciting to think how far she will go. I personally think, she will announce pregnancy by the boyfriend, making Kenji to think that he has lost her completely, then when he is feeling the lowest despair, she will reveal that it was all lie to make him realize she will only love him. And somehow the baby is Kenji's, not the boyfriend's. If they throw in cuckold wedding, kind of like Lovemilf, that would be perfect. We will see how things will develop...

And alos, man, do you have something against Japanese? Why do you say that all that bad things about them?

Not him, but trust me bro, i've seen lot of fake spoiler in 2chan thread. Well normal thing in Internet. I remember a guy giving fake spoiler of Tachibana story in 2chan. I know you're excited, me too :) , we all here excited too. But like Abraham Lincoln said, "Don't easily trust anything in Internet" ;) .

While I like your speculation, I don't think it's gonna happen because the title is "Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku" not "Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorare" Houkoku", as you can see it's "Netorase" not "Netorare" the script where Marina got stolen will happen only if they shift the title from "Netorase" to "Netorare".

Anyway, I will be really glad if they don't put condom in every scene Marina has sex with another guy other than Kenji, last game went overboard in this one and it was such a boner killer, honestly.

Ps. Oh, It seems like lastest game of Kansen series Kansen CLIPPING CHRONICLE has NTR element in it.

Last edited:
Not him, but trust me bro, i've seen lot of fake spoiler in 2chan thread. Well normal thing in Internet. I remember a guy giving fake spoiler of Tachibana story in 2chan. I know you're excited, me too :) , we all here excited too. But like Abraham Lincoln said, "Don't easily trust anything in Internet" ;) .

I admit that I am probably overexcited and I am gonna try to find every little information/hints before the release. I don't believe everything on the internet but I do like sharing thoughts and speculations. And it kind of rubs me wrong way to hear that I should not take Japanese seriously just because some people in 2chan spread fake spoilers. I mean how many fake Star Wars spoiler has been spread through out before the release of the movie? Does that mean that I should not take Americans seriously? Anyway, I apologize if I said anything to offend anyone, I will be little more careful. But darn I am excited. And hope I can express/share my wish of what I want to see without people trying to overly critical of my thoughts...lol Again my apologies to anyone who felt offended or anything.

Come on guys just stop with the speculation about Marina game just wait until February to find out all of your answer

Well since we only have Marina 3 teaser CG for now, i think it's better to don't take rumour seriously. Wait for Onboro or Teamn NTR giving synopsis. And be patient :) .I mean c'mon do you believe people in NTRblog comment working for atelier sakura? And if i working for them, i don't want to spoil the story to random site.

I know it's old , but does anyone have マゾカノ ~俺の彼女はバレー部員~ , please share if you have it!

Ow thank you very much! :D
BTW, anybody here looking for old miel game? I have good collection of miel game, ask me and if i have it, i will upload it for you ;) .

Yeah, those are completed with translations, the guy just asks a typesetting.

That's the hard part of scanlations, not many do that because it takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?