Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Another Marina product came out I guess... I think it is just a manga version of the first game. It might be just screen captures with text.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4801515185/

And I have a question regarding Ojisan. So... Did she just have sex with him one time or were they sefure (sex friend/fuck buddy)?

Wait, i thoughts it is a novel. Anyway that book isn't written by onboro, so maybe there will be some differences from the game. About ojiisan, he is the man who make Marina love sex, because his first experience is bad for her (his senpai penis is too big, so she felt it really painfull). I don't really remember it, i think they have sexfriends realtionship since Marina having sex with ojiisan more than two times. But from the preview the guy behind Marina isn't really old, so my guess he is Marina first boyfriend or Marina's sempai.

just wondering..

does anyone ever play game that is similar to Marina? where it is protagonist organised netorase, special report from wife or wife's partner?

not hitozuma koukan nikki, kabe no mukou, or the orcsoft game about swapping, any other suggestion?

The other game with excellent voice recording is autobahn's tsuma kanraku...

Yabunuma and Yabunuma 2 by N.R.D Works. The first game is unvoiced. Btw, the author has posted a few rough sketches from his new work (a doujinshi or CG set) to his blog.
I seconded Yabunuma. its very short and quite good. if you haven't guessed already, i'm more into netorase than netorare :D

About Mariko, from what I read is about a cheating confession of the wife being unfaithful, right?
And after that he requests her to have sex with the ntrguy in front of him.
Here is the part I don't get. Did he set the wife to cheat on him without her knowing? Or was he just fine with being a cuck? I don't get the end.
I only played from MC's pov and lose motivation after finishing MC's pov.
AFAIK, she cheats on him first without MC's consent. After discovering that, it turns out MC enjoyed it and ask her to continue doing it while he's present. The only great thing about the game is the confession part, the others are not so much.

That's interesting. He was Marina's first lover and caused her to hate sex. She said losing her virginity to him was very painful. I'm guessing he was too big and she was too inexperienced. The present-day Marina (several lovers and one child later) is no doubt better equipped to handle the ex's massive member.

Here's the tweet.

Where do you get the guess that her first has massive member? I've played the audio drama and i don't think i read/heard anything about that. Just that her first time sucked

Another Marina product came out I guess... I think it is just a manga version of the first game. It might be just screen captures with text.

And I have a question regarding Ojisan. So... Did she just have sex with him one time or were they sefure (sex friend/fuck buddy)?
I think she was going out properly with him. Not just one time, i think, Marina is not that cheap you know :D
But it's been quite a while since i played Marina game, i hope someone with fresher memory can chip in. :)

Looking at next game's pic, it's probable that Marina become sluttier in the next game. Comparing the pic with 1st (https://s.vndb.org/cv/82/21582.jpg) and 2nd game (https://s.vndb.org/cv/64/25864.jpg), it seems Marina is more comfortable with NTR guy (maybe someone she used to have feeling with, past boyfriend then). This time she coils her arm around his neck and smiling sexily, compare it with 1st game pic (no ntr guy in the pic), or 2nd game pic (she passively being hugged by ntr guy and embarassed)

I posted this a while back, but it'll be AWESOME if this confusion is explained in the next game.
in audio drama, in line 62
「ふふっ……そうだね♪ あたしの全てを知ってる人が、2人、いたんだよ。健二がまだ、童貞だったときに……ね」
Marina said to Kenji when Kenji was still a virgin, there were 2 persons that know 'everything' about Marina.

In 1st game, what Marina said when Hiroto asked her how many men she had been with
「ちなみに結婚するまでに付き合ったのは3人ね。健二も入れたら4ら人」
By the way, before I got married, I had gone out with 3 men. If you include Kenji, then 4
「エッチの経験人数も4人だけど、いまから+1されるから明日からかは5人になるのかな?」
I have sex with 4 men, but I wonder if tomorrow it'll add 1 to become 5?

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/675127274816053248

confirmed the third marina game will be marina with her former boyfriend.

アトリエさくらTeam.NTR新作「貸し出し妻、満里奈の”ネトラセ”報告3 CASE.元彼氏&敏感妻」2016年2月26日発売

26 february 2016 release date.... dayumnn

is it different from what hgawa61 share below?

although it's interesting, i can't understand japanese at all..even more for the dialogue ~_~

thanks Selen, i think thats the one.

Can anyone confirm what this product is? I might consider getting it if it's a manga version of the game

so Hype...
there's gonna be emotion involved, not just physical, unlike 2 previous works. I don't think even Kenji will get out from this unscratched.

Hello, i watch this thread for some time as a guest and decided to post some request since it's hard to find any game/manga that are similar to my preference.
What i like is basically netorare where boyfriend/childhood friend/brother watch his girlfriend/etc getting fucked by another man (or the girl is being fucked without any knowledge from him, but in the end he should realize that she was fucked but i like this less). I don't like any milfs/wifes etc. (although i remember one manga where both childhood friend and mother being fucked) so please don't recommend those. What i seek are games and mangas. As for games i can say there is three i liked ntr rpg, ntr 2 rpg and メニミス[みじいし] which first two are my top hentai games ever, as for manga it recently published manga. So if someone has any similar mangas or games (I also would like have VN or any other genre but i'm yet to find any similar story to ntr rpg) i would love to see link for those (or name).

ps. Also i have remember that i probably here saw a link to manga (although not sure since i reread three hundred pages and doesn't saw any link to this manga) which i describe something like that. Some guy getting bully by three guys, childhood friend? comes to help, they go ask playboy to help them, when girl leaves school to home the bullies attack her with baseball bat but playboy defend her and gets broken arm(only little blood), they come to girl house when the action start, after the bullies show in classroom to first guy picture with his childhood friend? and semen. So if any one can point me to this manga i would also be very grateful.

Hello, i watch this thread for some time as a guest and decided to post some request since it's hard to find any game/manga that are similar to my preference.
What i like is basically netorare where boyfriend/childhood friend/brother watch his girlfriend/etc getting fucked by another man (or the girl is being fucked without any knowledge from him, but in the end he should realize that she was fucked but i like this less). I don't like any milfs/wifes etc. (although i remember one manga where both childhood friend and mother being fucked) so please don't recommend those. What i seek are games and mangas. As for games i can say there is three i liked ntr rpg, ntr 2 rpg and メニミス[みじいし] which first two are my top hentai games ever, as for manga it recently published manga. So if someone has any similar mangas or games (I also would like have VN or any other genre but i'm yet to find any similar story to ntr rpg) i would love to see link for those (or name).

ps. Also i have remember that i probably here saw a link to manga (although not sure since i reread three hundred pages and doesn't saw any link to this manga) which i describe something like that. Some guy getting bully by three guys, childhood friend? comes to help, they go ask playboy to help them, when girl leaves school to home the bullies attack her with baseball bat but playboy defend her and gets broken arm(only little blood), they come to girl house when the action start, after the bullies show in classroom to first guy picture with his childhood friend? and semen. So if any one can point me to this manga i would also be very grateful.

this game http://exhentai.org/g/137499/68e568ba35/

ughh i'm so hate that sad panda over and over again shows up on any browser i use...

You are looking for "Sono Toki, Anoko wa..." by "Cotton house". There is also a sequel.

Where do you get the guess that her first has massive member? I've played the audio drama and i don't think i read/heard anything about that. Just that her first time sucked

Just this one line:
初めてもすっごく痛かったし……だからあたし、最初はエッチ嫌いだったんだよね。
Honyaku said:
I had a pain very for the first time and … … Therefore, me, I disliked H first.
Google said:
For the first time also to was sooo painful ...... So I , I think at first I hated [H].
Plus the fact that bigger, better dicks are a staple of NTR ;)

Here's a cleaner, UTF-8 version of the script if anyone's interested:
And here's Marina's picture drama that was released a couple of months after the voice drama. The content is the same, only the presentation has improved.

And here's Marina's picture drama that was released a couple of months after the voice drama. The content is the same, only the presentation has improved.

I cant open the file corrupted

Help I add h-code and the game crash, some one know why???

r5qJNrK.jpg

Have you tried another version of ITH, or AGTH? is the game from a torrent, or did you bought it?

Just this one line:

Plus the fact that bigger, better dicks are a staple of NTR ;)

Here's a cleaner, UTF-8 version of the script if anyone's interested:
Thank you.. Yup, its unfortunately no text, but the presentation is clearly better and the slideshow is better compared to single picture in audio drama.
19 July 2001. Woohyoo....

Have you tried another version of ITH, or AGTH? is the game from a torrent, or did you bought it?
I download game in Torrent, and I use ITH 3.0 and 2.3, Gmae play fine but any time put H-code game crash. Thanks

And sorry but some one have H-code for Imitation Lover I try use H-code for the lightbox 2008 version but not work, I put this code /HW-C@46E39A but nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]