Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

As slamjamdame mentioned, this is another work from Shikishiro Konomi. To be precise, it's his previous work so it's already completed. Think it's a pretty mild NTR or even Netori? Can't recall, I remember someone summarised it before

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Nope i don't think so this is another work of him

I had no idea this manga was not yet available in English. In France, it is available on Soleil Manga and is called "L'allumeuse" the equivalent in english of "The Bitch" ^^

Series ended with the Volume 2 released in 2013 before Netoraserare. The first volume is not bad but the second is disappointing ... But the end of this series can help us to imagine how the author is going to end Netoraserare. (I think).

http://www.dengeki.jp/~autobahn/index2.html

Finally autobahn will releasing new game for C89, sadly it wasn't NTR game.

I know it's not NTR but it's weird that i can't find it anywhere, it's not even on mikocon vip forum. It's a shame because vogue chara-design is hot and it seems to be a フェラゲ, it's kind of unusual in the eroge business so i'm really hyped about it.

I know it's not NTR but it's weird that i can't find it anywhere, it's not even on mikocon vip forum. It's a shame because vogue chara-design is hot and it seems to be a フェラゲ, it's kind of unusual in the eroge business so i'm really hyped about it.

Are you speaking of the latest game displayed in the blog posts? (nov 25th) That game is already out on dlsite

Everything else i'm seeing there has been out.

The guy from the ntrpg games just announced his new game.
http://b.dlsite.net/RG07685/

Good, i only hope it gets translated like the other 2, also it looks better than the others, any details about it?

Details? Not much. Just a comment there apologising for so long without news, mentioning that had tried the school based game he mentioned before but it didn't work out. So since he's much more sure of himself with a fantasy setting he's going to make another one in the same vein as the last. The appearance the characters aren't set yet, main heroines seem to be the daughter of the lord and protag's sister, sub-heroines being farmer/smith's daughter, tavern hostess and some kind of elf. Almost nothing else is said, still seems to be early development, like he just recently gave up on the previous idea and posted the work he's just done on the current one.
This could be amazing if done right, so here's hoping.

In other news the next Venus game doesn't seem to have been cancelled as someone mentioned before. Though he posted before complaining of writer's block and saying he wasn't sure how to make the ntr happen in this one, and might not be able to at all, his latest news post seems more hopeful. He's now saying he got too ahead of himself and jumped straight to the stumbling block without writing everything leading up to it first, backing himself into a corner (maybe, I'm using machine translate after all) and also got some good advice in messages from fans (along with all the complaints).
Well regardless, it seems he has his motivation back so lets hope it works out well.

Dat last picture :nosebleed: I'll probably buy it depending if I don't have nothing to do for the weekend. I hope it's good...

The last picture is a GEM! :nosebleed: Man, please, buy it. It's cheaper till 10/12 (as I understand). Many on the forum would be grateful to U.

So what's so good about those games? I had always avoided sprite games just because I find them tedious.
It's really well done NTR, simple as that :)
I was like you, but when I saw that they had full English translation, I tried them, and I don't regret it, as it proves (at least for me), that you don't need awesome CGs to have a great ntr game!

Reactions: fguelffstan
So what's so good about those games? I had always avoided sprite games just because I find them tedious.
Yup, its a good game. The thing that unique to this kind of games, I think, is the illusion of freedom and nonlinearity. While in common visual novel you only progress through click and making options, here you can explore and talk like in RPG. At first i also reluctant to play it since there is no CG and no character voice, even H-scenes only consist of animation sprites.
Its pretty short and in English. Just try it for 2 hours then continue if you like it. The second game is a lot better than first game and there is only slight connection between the two, characters from first game appear in second game as side characters.
If there is room of improvement, i think heroine voices and CG will be great supplement.

I just glympse at the CG, why couldn't they just focus on the wife... I'm dissapoonted, don't even feel like even bother with any more.

I just glympse at the CG, why couldn't they just focus on the wife... I'm dissapoonted, don't even feel like even bother with any more.

yea from the cg itself seems to be a tad bit disappointing, not that much sexy scenes like in the first big game, but it might a proper conclusion now.

with some lil sis netoring big sis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]