Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

translated (or atleast started by) hrpg heaven...has a pateron so support if u can
&
the game is too damn good if not the best...so play other ntr games before you play this as once you play this all other games will feel like a let down...trust me i'm suffering right now:dontleave::crushed::forsaken:

How far is the translation, also no problem, i am more or less suffering that since playing Netorare Nurse, o a another thing do i need some program to play it? i have never played 1 of these rpg (mostly for the language)

Last edited:

Wonderbar. I've been saving parts 1 and 2 until it was finished so I'm gonna play them all now and I don't like to rush. So please guys, if you feel any urge to discuss remember the use of spoiler tags or I will be most vexed. No really, my hate might very well take corporeal form, channel through the internet and burst out of your screen to swallow your soul. Don't say I didn't warn you.......

Just Finished Maro gaten 3, and yes, i think this is the last ELF game ;_; . Thanks for everything ELF.

Otsukare-sama!
Here is old ELF company interview:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2322894

If this does turn out to be their last ever game, then I'd really like to know if doten*kai is going to continue doing eroge. Is he gonna go over to Silkys? If anyone hears anything let us know.

If this does turn out to be their last ever game, then I'd really like to know if doten*kai is going to continue doing eroge. Is he gonna go over to Silkys? If anyone hears anything let us know.

I think is their last game with the orinal team and from that label (ELF), writters artist etc are going to be working but for another company or under another name (i think someone mentioned a smal group was going to opne their on company)

look up on ULMF there links on mega.cz

do you mean this one: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26591 ?

I know your feel bro, he has unique writing style when making NTR story. So far he only making story for Elf game. Let's hope we can see his works in the future

look up on ULMF there links on mega.cz

the art looks good. :chuuni_worldismine:

I think i found it, the problem is that the working link only has the translations, if i download the game from here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e]-美奈子-~帰郷した田舎で村人たちに寝取られた最愛の妻~-[305m]-295791/ and copy the files will it work?

PD: to anyone who has played it, do i need some program to play this RPG? i have never really played one but i know that some open without trouble but others not

And so ends an era.

Back in 90's , eroge fans in Japan said "We have elf in the west, and Alicesoft in the east". Man 27 years isn't short time, even this company is older than me. YU-NO, Doukyuusei, they are the pioneer of eroge and bishoujo games, without elf, maybe we can't have many eroge like right now.

Thank you elf
:D

New game from DWARFSOFT is it Netorare...??

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=876618

99% sure it is. in the manga it's based on sayoko gets a call during hscene from her dad.

guys i need help on this game ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる im doing the walkthrough from foolmaker site i cant get the route kanata it pass march 2 straight to march 8 :(

it's been awhile so i don't remember. hope you have been enjoying it!

PD: to anyone who has played it, do i need some program to play this RPG? i have never really played one but i know that some open without trouble but others not

it should. but you do need RPGMaker VX Ace RTP (redistributable package) japanese version. for "others" you need RPGMaker 2000 or XP RTP, those are the popular ones (2000 is so old it's rarely used anymore, XP is pretty but not as powerful as VX Ace..)

it should. but you do need RPGMaker VX Ace RTP (redistributable package) japanese version. for "others" you need RPGMaker 2000 or XP RTP, those are the popular ones (2000 is so old it's rarely used anymore, XP is pretty but not as powerful as VX Ace..)

Already downloaded the firts one, and now i am able to play the game (FINALLY:chuuni_yay: ), but since only this and NTRPG1 and 2 are translated those are the only ones i want to know if it also works for them.

Last edited:
i did enjoy the game [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる especially the warnings lol ,im like oh shit somethings gonna happen "ba dump ba dump" :P.. i done most routes except for kanata/kamata?.. well move on the next game , now then need more recommendation pls that is type A, or C w/hard ntr feel has man POV (no milf/loli)... i tried to look by myself and i sucks i remember the red dress,orange hair look like loli w/out man pov and its not a hard feel ntr ,,

The new Team MM & Anim game is out next friday! The only games i get hyped for

Me too, also some other games are going to be released this month so I'm really looking forward to it. I hope that we will not wait long until someone upload this game.

Also I was really surprised when I found that Blue Gale is releasing a fan disc to first OniChichi game, it was my one of the first ntr games I played so it was nice surprise.
Here's link to vndb and official site.

Finally Maro Gatenkei 3 is released. I've finished the 1st one and currently preparing for 2nd one.
It's great Elf game as expected from Elf. But the similarity to Boku Gatenkei, i think, actually hurts the immersion. All while playing the game i imagine it's like alternate reality to the Boku Gatenkei and the heroine's name is Misaki not Sakimi, lol.

I know this is supposed to be netori right? Since we actually take POV of Maro, but i can't help but identify more to Maa-kun (Sakimi's husband). Maybe because of its similarity to Boku gatenkei. Correction: maybe we don't take anyone's POV and only see this all happen from outsider's POV (narrator) since many in the game the narrator refers Maro as third person and not first person

Already downloaded the firts one, and now i am able to play the game (FINALLY:chuuni_yay: ), but since only this and NTRPG1 and 2 are translated those are the only ones i want to know if it also works for them.

yes they both use VX Ace.

i did enjoy the game [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる especially the warnings lol ,im like oh shit somethings gonna happen "ba dump ba dump" :P.. i done most routes except for kanata/kamata?.. well move on the next game , now then need more recommendation pls that is type A, or C w/hard ntr feel has man POV (no milf/loli)... i tried to look by myself and i sucks i remember the red dress,orange hair look like loli w/out man pov and its not a hard feel ntr ,,

v3787/Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka ~Joshi Kousei Netorare Jijou~ is type A but I haven't played it. I have played the third game in the series which is B. that one was good.

somewhat but not totally A is v17461/Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~, but the heroine is definitely a milf. it isn't from her husband's perspective so it averts a lot of the usual themes used.

I'm usually hyped for ANIM games, but I'm not really feeling the heroine's design on this one. I'll still check it out for sure, but the only game I'm really looking forward to is the Nomad game in November.

Keeping an eye on http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=873016&gc=gc in a couple weeks, looks like possible NTR routes on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
    理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
    Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
    Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
    Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
    [Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
    https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
    ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
    Can you reupload these link in katfile?
    [200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
    [190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
    [190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
    Thanks!