Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

yep it was, but there several ntr games that has been released by some time now and still not shared on net.
we have to wait.

New images of [ANIM.teamMM] 彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩(とろ)けた笑みを浮かべる~

cg03_off.png

cg04_off.png

cg05_off.png

Reactions: slamjamdame
New images of [ANIM.teamMM] 彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩(とろ)けた笑みを浮かべる~

cg03_off.png

cg04_off.png

cg05_off.png

Its really strange seeing Anim do teens with that art style after only doing adults for a few years, i'm looking forward to it

Reactions: uenchuceli
It seems Atelier Sakura has re-released the audio cd for their more popular games, as a full blown scenario (with image) that can be played now.

http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ009401/?unique_op=af

Which is part of the 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 series (about a man who asks his wife to have sex with other men, then tell him after).

Anybody actually have it?

On a separate note this game series seems to be VERY successful reading their blog. Its also one of the FEW rare games that is more akin to american/european style wife-sharing/cuckold where its enjoyed openly between the couple (her being shared) rather then "forced" on the wife. Perhaps a change of things to come if its popularity holds. I'd certainly like to see more "friendly" wife sharing where its enjoyed by both openly.

EDIT: Just reading their might be a third part coming now to the series! Wow that shows how popular it is!!!

Last edited:
It seems Atelier Sakura has re-released the audio cd for their more popular games, as a full blown scenario (with image) that can be played now.

Which is part of the 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 series (about a man who asks his wife to have sex with other men, then tell him after).

On a separate note this game series seems to be VERY successful reading their blog. Its also one of the FEW rare games that is more akin to american/european style wife-sharing/cuckold where its enjoyed openly between the couple (her being shared) rather then "forced" on the wife. Perhaps a change of things to come if its popularity holds. I'd certainly like to see more "friendly" wife sharing where its enjoyed by both openly.

EDIT: Just reading their might be a third part coming now to the series! Wow that shows how popular it is!!!
i more like students theme, something like a girl has a boyfriend and some guy forced her to be with him, and more she spend with him more she starting to love him.

cg03_off.png

cg04_off.png

cg05_off.png

That is some messed up anatomy in the last picture. She has like no midriff at all.

Hey guys, I've read a lot of NTR manga in the past and am looking into getting into games. Do you guys have any recommendations on must play games that are on the shorter side and easy to get into, preferably with very little choices to make in game as I probably would have no idea what I would be doing. I don't think I would be able to jump straight into a very long game especially since I'd be using a machine translator for it.

Thanks in advance for the help

im new on this visual novel games mostly i played rpg w/ ntr on it so help me, suggest some good hntr tittle ( no MILF mom stolen pls not into that) better wife or gf/childhood/friends etc.) with some scenarios where protag glimpse on whats happening or something like that ..type B?.. i guess

Yes. I like both so I wouldn't mind seeing some more of them too since it's so rare.

Some more swapping games would be cool too.

That is some messed up anatomy in the last picture. She has like no midriff at all.

Woah yeah I don't know how I missed it last time but that bottom one really is wonky...

What a waste of a hot milf -_-

Her design looks perfect for that too.

Last edited:
Dropping by to recommend this excellent (in my opinion) ntr manga, great stuff.
[AHOBAKA (aho)] Netorare Ningyo Zuma no Shiranai Karada

im new on this visual novel games mostly i played rpg w/ ntr on it so help me, suggest some good hntr tittle ( no MILF mom stolen pls not into that) better wife or gf/childhood/friends etc.) with some scenarios where protag glimpse on whats happening or something like that ..type B?.. i guess
Hey guys, I've read a lot of NTR manga in the past and am looking into getting into games. Do you guys have any recommendations on must play games that are on the shorter side and easy to get into, preferably with very little choices to make in game as I probably would have no idea what I would be doing. I don't think I would be able to jump straight into a very long game especially since I'd be using a machine translator for it.

Thanks in advance for the help

Here a mix of some ntr games I recommend:
Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe
Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi
Nee-san no Kareshi
Hidamari no Kioku
Akizuki-ke no Jusei Irai
Triangle Blue
Marriage Blue

But there are a lot of others good options as well, also search for atelier sakura and Elf games.

My favorite type of ntr is when the woman is tricked or naively has sex with the "villain" and then corruption and lies happens. So I am very excited for the next Anim team mm game, because I am feeling that something like this will happen, that mischievous face of the heroine in the promo art in the getchu page is killing me, and I am really hoping for a good scene with the secondary girl as well.

Last edited:
thnx for the recommendations im trying all, now i know what im into lol :D sister/gf working to be an idol and slowly being corrupted damn the feels

Anye one have link this game
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-request-39/%5Brequest%5D-%E4%BA%BA%E9%96%93%E3%83%87%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%EF%BD%9E%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8A%E3%82%B8%E3%83%96%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8B%E3%83%80%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AC%E3%82%B7%E3%82%BF%EF%BC%9F-403366/
I want to play but cant find the link, if some upload, Thanks

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-request-39/%5Brequest%5D-%E4%BA%BA%E9%96%93%E3%83%87%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%EF%BD%9E%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8A%E3%82%B8%E3%83%96%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8B%E3%83%80%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AC%E3%82%B7%E3%82%BF%EF%BC%9F-403366/

2.11gb is a bit to big to upload for me...especially MEGA which gives me shit upload speed
try the uploaded.net or rapidgator links from BIOHRD's post and maybe u can use a premium link generator

if by monday no one can help you out...i'll give you a uploaded or rapidgator premium account to download

Reactions: lockman

c866295sample2.jpg

c866295sample3.jpg

c866295sample5.jpg

c866295sample8.jpg

c866295sample9.jpg

you can find it here, http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=36969

Reactions: lockman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]