Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Reading the comments on that article it looks like some people there think a 3rd game is being made, I really hope that is true. Does anyone know?

Yeah, but the announcement won't be any time soon. the progress is developing.. Onboro said please look forward to it

Reactions: uhlersk
Did anyone else realize there was a new I Can OVA released last month? This wasn't on my radar at all considering the first two were produced years ago. Grabbing it now.

Also in OVA news, it looks like Level C will be featured in Allargando which comes out in a few days. It's not really NTR but I'd argue that it has some NTR elements. Then there's the Dystopia Lilim adaptation coming out next month. The game was a disappointment but maybe the OVA will be half-decent.

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
hello
please tell me about a web where i can found a good list of hentai movies (titles) with netorare

hello
please tell me about a web where i can found a good list of hentai movies (titles) with netorare

first, you need to get a specific title for the hentai movies that you want to get, there are few ways to get the titles and i assume you know how..

as for download, usually you can get it on this list below.. i usually search there
sukebei.nyaa.eu > torrent based
hentaihaven.org >idm friendly
subdesu-h.net > if not mistaken now it need to pay before download, cmiiw
fakku.net
erobeat.hafio.net

Reactions: pollaco
Hello i am searching a web like database when i can find hentai movies by genre, specially netorare

first, you need to get a specific title for the hentai movies that you want to get, there are few ways to get the titles and i assume you know how..

as for download, usually you can get it on this list below.. i usually search there
sukebei.nyaa.eu > torrent based
hentaihaven.org >idm friendly

subdesu-h.net > if not mistaken now it need to pay before download, cmiiw
fakku.net
erobeat.hafio.net

thank you very much

nice sites, thanks

Just finished Nagasare Tsuma, Ayano no "Netorare" Houkoku -Ottori Tsuma & Hitoban Buttooshi Chou Nikushoku Furin Sex-.

Been two weeks since i've played an NTR, I discovered the wonderful world of erotic audio (especially ear licking).

Being a Atelier Sakura game there's no surprise im disappointed about its length but I still really enjoyed it.

I guess I would have liked at least one more scene after a divorce but I'm not too surprised its not included.

The confessions of love really got me though, I don't really recall that ever happening in any NTR i've played. Lots of corruption but no love confessions from what I recall. Anyone got any recommendations that include that?

Because of the confessions though I feel like it made the whole NTR part pretty weak I guess. I almost felt happy for her surprisingly.

Really looking forward to their next game though, loving the character design of the character on VNDB's cover.

Edit: And now i've finished Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harandemo Ii Desu ka...? Uwaki H ga Amari ni Kimochiyoku te Sounyuu sareta Dake de Sugu ni Icchau Katabutsu Joshikousei

Another Atelier Sakura game. I'm happier with the length of this one compared to the previous once. I ending played with my emotions a bit too. Been skipping the Atelier Sakura games for a while now in favour of bigger budget games but I'm starting to regret that.

Last edited:
Been busy and just got caught up with some recent OVA's. It seems like it's been forever since a decent OVA adaptation of NTR series and unfortunately that trend doesn't seem to be getting any better. Maro OVA was a big disappointment.

Been busy and just got caught up with some recent OVA's. It seems like it's been forever since a decent OVA adaptation of NTR series and unfortunately that trend doesn't seem to be getting any better. Maro OVA was a big disappointment.
TBH I gave up on the idea of any decent ntr ova. Everything I saw recently seems to be shot by someone having Parkinson's disease and/or just have a bunch of fixed shots of badly drawn characters... :(

There's that new アラルガンド the animation, which covers the 1st chapter of C

This actually might be the first NTR-related OVA in a long time that's not a disappointment, to answer Redorc's complaint. Seto Yuuki animations are usually always top-notch. Hopefully they'll animate the second part in the next episode.

Upon watching: Christ, this is horribly animated. I remember Stringendo and Accelerando being really well done. The only thing this has in common is the art style.

At what point did studios just decide to start phoning it in? Was it always this bad except for a select few titles? Seems like no one really tries anymore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.