Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Uh, no. The characters all individually decide to go to an anonymous orgy party expecting to have sex with strangers, and are surprised to learn that they know some of the other people there. It's not lighthearted at all. Imagine thinking you're going to a sex party with strangers and when you show up you see some people you know. Now imagine that one of the people there is your wife, or your ex-boyfriend who you're still in love with, or your former sexfriend who was way more satisfying than your husband, or the girl you have a crush on but just recently found out is a slut, or your little sister, etc. Now imagine that you have to bear the thought that they also came to this sex party planning to have sex with strangers, and the awareness that they're having sex with someone else in the next room. Or you might have to have sex with your subordinate you hate, who turns out to be great at sex, or with one of your high school students. It's not lighthearted at all.

Oh wow I was way off then, I didn't really pay any attention at all to the story and assumed a lot since I heard a few times the game wasn't that great. I suppose I really should have mentioned that in my original reply :L

Hey Guys,

New here! please be nice :) i have been playing NTR game like crazy this past year as well.

Latest NTR release that i really dig is the ANIM one, so hot that one, and the orcsoft tonari no kokujin...

Got a quick question about the studio ubai release: 奪~人の妻、売ります~ https://vndb.org/v15581

i cant for the love of god separate the name from the dialogue for this game using VNR, the name show up on the same exact line of the text causing all sort of mistranslation.

ex: 亮介だいたい、ということはイケないことも? that 亮介 <-- supposed to be the name box, and the dialogue is afterward だいたい、ということはイケないことも?

Any advice for this kind of issue? i believe this is also an issue on one of the silky sakura game...

Hey Guys,

New here! please be nice :) i have been playing NTR game like crazy this past year as well.

Latest NTR release that i really dig is the ANIM one, so hot that one, and the orcsoft tonari no kokujin...

Got a quick question about the studio ubai release: 奪~人の妻、売ります~ https://vndb.org/v15581

i cant for the love of god separate the name from the dialogue for this game using VNR, the name show up on the same exact line of the text causing all sort of mistranslation.

ex: 亮介だいたい、ということはイケないことも? that 亮介 <-- supposed to be the name box, and the dialogue is afterward だいたい、ということはイケないことも?

Any advice for this kind of issue? i believe this is also an issue on one of the silky sakura game...

hai and welcome to the forum..
for your question, as far as i know, ITH cannot "filter" specific words (such as name if you defined it) so the text that copied to the clipboard and translated on TA is the targeted text ( in your case, dialogue)
only can do it manually (click > text appear on ITH > block all text except the name > TA translate > continue click > ....etc etc)

Last edited:
I often encountered that issue, but usually i just ignored it. I hope others can chime in for the solution

Do you guys prefer medium-long or short NTR game? I've played many NTR game and I think most medium-long NTR games are plagues by problems in its story department. It can drag on quite a bit and introduce more characters/route that detract from main stories or many routes that severely lacking compared to true route/main route. So far, only Venus game (Shoushitsu no Married life) I think, that is medium game but does it better compared to others.
medium-long game will be similar to Sore demo Tsuma o aishiteru, Kabe no Mukou Tsuma, Tsuma no Biniku (latest Anim game).
short game is Marina 1 2, Tsuma Kanraku, Nagasare Tsuma.
I am in the middle of playing Tsuma no Biniku (latest anim game) and while it's very good, it also has same problem like other medium-long game.

Do you guys prefer medium-long or short NTR game? I've played many NTR game and I think most medium-long NTR games are plagues by problems in its story department. It can drag on quite a bit and introduce more characters/route that detract from main stories or many routes that severely lacking compared to true route/main route. So far, only Venus game (Shoushitsu no Married life) I think, that is medium game but does it better compared to others.
medium-long game will be similar to Sore demo Tsuma o aishiteru, Kabe no Mukou Tsuma, Tsuma no Biniku (latest Anim game).
I am in the middle of playing Tsuma no Biniku (latest anim game) and while it's very good, it also has same problem like other medium-long game.

For me i like any type of NTR Games as long they have a great character design & good story

i somewhat agree with several of your points, NTR game i think is best if it is short-medium length, ex of a good short-medium length ntr game are : marina, marina 2, autobahn's series, that tonari no kokujin by orcsoft

the ntr hit hard and the corruption is well detailed without being too unrealistic.

the medium-long ntr sometime lost its pace, because either the downfall of the heroine is taking way too long, or its too soon and the rest of the game is just plain sex scene.

Tsuma no biniku, i agree with you, i loved the way the wife slowly gets corrupted (i think anim get this better than other developer), but then once she has fallen, i kinda lost the grip with the story. even kanojo wa gatenkei suffer from this issue imo.

ntr is most delicious when the mc slowly found out about his partner corruption, through hints such as late phone calls, unread text, sudden moaning while calling, another cigarette in the living room, etc.
once the cheating was revealed in full blown in mc's face, i somewhat lost the thrill.

for your question, as far as i know, ITH cannot "filter" specific words (such as name if you defined it) so the text that copied to the clipboard and translated on TA is the targeted text ( in your case, dialogue)
only can do it manually (click > text appear on ITH > block all text except the name > TA translate > continue click > ....etc etc)

Thanks Selendius, yea i guess i have to suck it up and copy paste the dialogue manually instead.. le sigh, kinda killed the immersion but oh well, my woe for not being moon savy :(

will be great if someone do know the solution for this

Anyone know if there are any NTR scenes in other Empress/Seishojo games (Discipline, Starless, DominancE, etc)? I played P/A Potential Ability and it had a handful of pretty decent NTR scenes/endings. Anyone know if the other games have some too?

Anyone know if there are any NTR scenes in other Empress/Seishojo games (Discipline, Starless, DominancE, etc)? I played P/A Potential Ability and it had a handful of pretty decent NTR scenes/endings. Anyone know if the other games have some too?
Starless has a few NTR scenes. DominancE has none that I can remember. I haven't played Discipline.

I prefer medium-long games IF, including many variation scenes, like in many Elf games. But i also like short-medium game like Team NTR or Miel game, but i think it will be better if using short game and make the sequel like Marina2. Only one game usually doesn't have variations and lack of charachter development.

------

ELF will realeasing Boku Gatenkei artbook :o :
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...irect=true&s=software&sr=1-1&tag=elfelfelf-22

I want to buy it so bad, but the price is too expensive for me ;_; . Glad they will releasing in 2-3 months from now, so i can saving some money.

Edit: Is it including the game?

I only like medium-long ones. Only a few exceptions and they happen to be all by Atelier Sakura.

I enjoy mind-breaking more than NTR and NTR happens to host a plethora of it. If the game is longer im somewhat more likely to be guaranteed a better breaking-process that goes from very safe safe sex to semen demons via a slow process by gradually becoming more intimate. The best example of this that i've played is probably Triangle Blue though I thought that one was too long honestly.

Story is second for me, though i'm far more likely to enjoy it if its the females point of view.

I've been trying to play Triangle Blue but a bit put off by the length of the game (I heard it's very long). it's pioneer in NTr game after all

I've been trying to play Triangle Blue but a bit put off by the length of the game (I heard it's very long). it's pioneer in NTr game after all
Oh Triangle Blue, if only this game isn't partially voiced, i can enjoy this game. Partially voiced in this game really annoying. Why they didn't make this game fully voiced?

Oh Triangle Blue, if only this game isn't partially voiced, i can enjoy this game. Partially voiced in this game really annoying. Why they didn't make this game fully voiced?

Probably because the game contains a massive amount of dialogue, and they have budget constraints to consider when paying voice actors, I'm sure. I didn't even bother playing the game, I just grabbed a save file to see the scenes. I had a general idea of the routes anyway.

Orcsoft game comes out tomorrow! I'm excited. Hope it finds its way to the internet quickly.

Probably because the game contains a massive amount of dialogue, and they have budget constraints to consider when paying voice actors, I'm sure. I didn't even bother playing the game, I just grabbed a save file to see the scenes. I had a general idea of the routes anyway.

Orcsoft game comes out tomorrow! I'm excited. Hope it finds its way to the internet quickly.

I think we won't have to wait a lot of time because orcsoft games doesn't need crack and they are released in dlsite english (at least their previous ones)
by the way according to getchu gatenki's first episode is out tomorrow..
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853076
episode 2
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853078

Yes it was such a sweet surprise that not only it had a good story with ntr mystery but also well drawn character design and interesting characters.
I hope that their next game is as good as that one!

I often encountered that issue, but usually i just ignored it. I hope others can chime in for the solution
You can fix this, not the most simple solution but it works.
Let's take this rpg game screenshot as an example:

9iF5Qkj0.jpg

As you can see, the person speaking is called "ゴウ", but here is what is captured by ITH:
J2ZUwi7q.jpg

A lot of the dialogs become even more garbage when going to be translated with Atlas like that...
But there is a plugin that actually can help. It's called TAHplugin and is used with Translation Aggregator to help parse the text in any way you want. So you can, for example, make it so that any selected word will be suppressed or change it so that the translating program would understand that this is an independent text to translate.

To do that, simply create a file called names.txt in "\Plugins\Replacements" and use TAHplugin (you'll see it in your taskbar) to add all words like that:

^Word ctrl+TAB [Word]
(the "^" is a simple way to tell the program to only change the word if the sentence begins with it)
Example:
^ゴウ 【ゴウ】
And then TA will show instead of ゴウ so that the sentence will be interpreted as: 【ゴウ】ふぃ~酒がうめぇ。今日の漁は全然ダメだ。
You'll have to do that with every name in the game, but only once, so you can do it as you further advance in the story :).

You can find TAHplugin here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/94395-Translation-Aggregator?p=1811363#post1811363

Can you suggest translate this game 光と影の道標 I II III ?? You can download it here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...se-[らすこう]-光と影の道標-i-ii-iii-[2012-06-15]-68839/
I don't think that guy takes requests and so far he only seems to have translated RPGmaker games. The rascou games are closer to visual novels and would work quite differently.
Indeed, and these games don't seem to be ntr.

Last edited:
The CGs for the latest Orcsoft is out on sadpanda. Hoping someone uploads the game itself soon.

I think it's a matter of personal taste. Though as a rule a lot of NTR eroge players prefer longer games simply because they're more likely to be involved and have the gradual development or corruption we want to see, along with better quality. Short games are usually cheaper and tend to be quick and easy nukige, so even if it is NTR there tends to be a weak plot and generally jumps straight into the sex scenes early on. You very rarely see good mystery NTR in shorter games, along with all the other things that make for a good NTR storyline. So it's not that short game equals bad game, just that short games generally have to be sold for a lower price so few developers will make any real effort on the writing and just go for quick and cheap satisfaction. Team.NTR is only able to produce short but decent NTR games because they have a good writer and are reasonably committed to the NTR fanbase and know if they release nothing but crap nukige, they'll quickly lose their target audience. Almost no-one else does this, so you'll only see short but good NTR games if they're produced by doujin game makers such as on dlsite.
As for longer games they do tend to be better quality and better budget, but even then there are no guarantees. Even if it is an NTR game you often see producers making game like this where they don't fully get the fetish and also try to maximise their audience by doing the usual eroge thing by having lots of heroines and lots of kinds of sex and not properly focusing on the NTR development. There are pretty good games that do it right though, like triangle blue and most of the games from Elf in the past few years. But like you said, this can also lead to problems with pacing and things being drawn out. In this case it's more about taste, since if you don't have the patience for a long and involved story-line that takes it's time getting to the important events and the climax then you might have trouble keeping your attention on it, while people who want a slow and detailed development to the NTR will love it.
Personally I loved the first Gatenkei game and thought it was very well written, but I'll admit you had to be there for the long haul. In recent years though I'm lacking the patience and willpower to dedicate dozens of hours to a game to get to the climax, especially when I want my NTR kick right now. That was my only issue with the recent Venus games, which have been absolutely great, but starting with Married Life have been getting much longer than they used to be and you can be playing for a day or two until you start getting into the NTR bit. I've been having a little trouble enduring that long, so I'm kind of looking for more direct stuff these days. If someone refers a game on the same level as triangle blue or Gatenkei to me I might be willing to try it even with the length, but anything less and I'm not sure I can be bothered.

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] Can I ask what RPGmaker game that screenshot is? I'm not sure how interested I am, but I'd rather know than be left wondering.

Short or long, what makes a good ntr is the scenario, and the capacity from the author to give ntr feeling without throwing at you numerous sex scenes like a basic nukige. Mystery + corruption are what's inside the best ntr scenarios, at least for me, so I don't have a length criteria.
Of course the problem with really short games is paradoxically when they are really good: you want more of it then :p

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] Can I ask what RPGmaker game that screenshot is? I'm not sure how interested I am, but I'd rather know than be left wondering.
Yes of course, it's called 【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~

Reactions: DiabolicalGenius
The CGs for the latest Orcsoft is out on sadpanda. Hoping someone uploads the game itself soon.

Sadly i've never been able to access sadpanda, even with the firefox plugins that supposedly fix it. Anyways tho, i'm gonna be buying the game when i get home and if it isn't out by tomorrow, then i'll mega it for my fellow ntr disciples

Sadly i've never been able to access sadpanda, even with the firefox plugins that supposedly fix it. Anyways tho, i'm gonna be buying the game when i get home and if it isn't out by tomorrow, then i'll mega it for my fellow ntr disciples

Try to clear all cookies on you browser and then enter to their board and log in as an user there firts
it works for me always!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.