Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Has anyone translated any works from bai asuka apart from sinful mother? that was one of the best netorares i have read and i have loked at other works from him and they look interestin

Reactions: lconklejean
Has anyone translated any works from bai asuka apart from sinful mother? that was one of the best netorares i have read and i have loked at other works from him and they look interestin
Some group already translated this manga by their country language however they have not translate it to English. As I remembered, this manga is translated to English but for some reasons the group already deleted it. I also ready full story both vol 01 and vol 02 by my country's language. Hope you can find translation of it.

-----------------

* In the waiting time for new NTR game or other H-game, why do we not tell about the NTR game which have the most effects to us? Maybe from your story, I and other member can find new interesting NTR games which we have never tried. In the story, we should use spoiler for someone who do not want to read whole story (With me, I like to read whole story if possible, because it save our time to try games which do not suitable with us). In my thinking about NTR game, I will try to reveal the main story or core of story. From this point, if you are curious, you can try to find the game and enjoy with it.

With me one of the most effect NTR is [Elf] Ningen Debris ~Konna Jibun ni Dare ga Shita?~ which is one of the first NTR game I have ever tried.

Description from Vndb

The protagonist sees his female childhood friend hugging his male childhood friend on the rooftop of school.

The heart of the protagonist then burns with uncontrollable jealousy. He feels himself betrayed by his female childhood friend, since he has finally noticed that he loves her very much.

The protagonist then begins a revenge strategy, a revenge plan. He wants to hurt the girl, hurt her deeply. He will do whatever that is necessary to hurt the girl and damage her in the same way, or more, that he is feeling damaged now.

And this is the start point of the game...

First thing was attracted me is the beautiful art work of Ichikawa Saasya and then the story of game is special ingredient make this game become special for me. The NTR feeling appears at the first scene of game when the protagonist (Makio - MC) incidentally saw his childhood friend (Sonobe Akira) was hugging male childhood friend (Oikawa Seiji) on the rooftop of school.

Makio is orphan, his emotion with Akira and her sister was build up and concrete from childhood. He has just not realize how much important of Akira inside his heart until his observation Akira in other hands. The angry and betraying feeling was burning and twisting his mind.

From this point, he will give two decisions. Firstly, Finding the way to revenge and make Arika suffering his feeling or try to calm his emotion. This point make this game difference other NTR games, it make us understand and familiar with MC. In addition, the writer is more evil when he give us the perspective of Sonobe Akira. Her feeling, thinking and emotion toward MC. From this, he make us immerse into the story.

The author is more and more evil when he extend the relationship between MC and Sonobe's sisters. You will find out the feeling of Akira's sister for MC. She also build up the emotion for MC for a long time. However she also know the feeling of Akira so her keep her feeling and encourage Akira follow her heart.

From this point, I will make you discover the whole story. Like detective, you will find the clue to explain every queries about the changing of Sonobe Akira. Shall you capture her love or suffer more paint?...

The story is one of perfect script for NTR story. The whole story is dark and really dark, the "happy endings" can appear from every choices of your, only one way to lead you to the light...

:D There still many games I want to share. However I really want to hear your story about the NTR games which you like. So I temporary stop here and wait to read your story.

Please, tell me more about it. Does it have H-scene? Or it only have pixel scene? Could you tell me more about story. Thanks

---------------------

First edit: I just try find download links from our website. Most of them died. Now I found the torrent link, however I have not known it correct or not.

About the endings, most of them are NTR endings. If you can perfectly complete game, you can avoid NTR endings by break the circuit of lustful.
Now, I just want to hear summary of Flyte about story and endings of game before start playing this game. I appreciate your help.

Unfortunately it doesn't have any CG scenes which was what drew my initial skepticism, but the animations and sprites are good though it's understandable if that throws you off. In terms of the endings, the normal ending is incredibly harsh haha, though the good endings are ok and even a bit funny. Also just use Nyaa to download it, last time I check it should still 1 or 2 rather healthy links.

Some group already translated this manga by their country language however they have not translate it to English. As I remembered, this manga is translated to English but for some reasons the group already deleted it. I also ready full story both vol 01 and vol 02 by my country's language. Hope you can find translation of it.

-----------------

* In the waiting time for new NTR game or other H-game, why do we not tell about the NTR game which have the most effects to us? Maybe from your story, I and other member can find new interesting NTR games which we have never tried. In the story, we should use spoiler for someone who do not want to read whole story (With me, I like to read whole story if possible, because it save our time to try games which do not suitable with us). In my thinking about NTR game, I will try to reveal the main story or core of story. From this point, if you are curious, you can try to find the game and enjoy with it.

With me one of the most effect NTR is [Elf] Ningen Debris ~Konna Jibun ni Dare ga Shita?~ which is one of the first NTR game I have ever tried.

Description from Vndb

The protagonist sees his female childhood friend hugging his male childhood friend on the rooftop of school.

The heart of the protagonist then burns with uncontrollable jealousy. He feels himself betrayed by his female childhood friend, since he has finally noticed that he loves her very much.

The protagonist then begins a revenge strategy, a revenge plan. He wants to hurt the girl, hurt her deeply. He will do whatever that is necessary to hurt the girl and damage her in the same way, or more, that he is feeling damaged now.

And this is the start point of the game...

First thing was attracted me is the beautiful art work of Ichikawa Saasya and then the story of game is special ingredient make this game become special for me. The NTR feeling appears at the first scene of game when the protagonist (Makio - MC) incidentally saw his childhood friend (Sonobe Akira) was hugging male childhood friend (Oikawa Seiji) on the rooftop of school.

Makio is orphan, his emotion with Akira and her sister was build up and concrete from childhood. He has just not realize how much important of Akira inside his heart until his observation Akira in other hands. The angry and betraying feeling was burning and twisting his mind.

From this point, he will give two decisions. Firstly, Finding the way to revenge and make Arika suffering his feeling or try to calm his emotion. This point make this game difference other NTR games, it make us understand and familiar with MC. In addition, the writer is more evil when he give us the perspective of Sonobe Akira. Her feeling, thinking and emotion toward MC. From this, he make us immerse into the story.

The author is more and more evil when he extend the relationship between MC and Sonobe's sisters. You will find out the feeling of Akira's sister for MC. She also build up the emotion for MC for a long time. However she also know the feeling of Akira so her keep her feeling and encourage Akira follow her heart.

From this point, I will make you discover the whole story. Like detective, you will find the clue to explain every queries about the changing of Sonobe Akira. Shall you capture her love or suffer more paint?...

The story is one of perfect script for NTR story. The whole story is dark and really dark, the "happy endings" can appear from every choices of your, only one way to lead you to the light...

:D There still many games I want to share. However I really want to hear your story about the NTR games which you like. So I temporary stop here and wait to read your story.

Ningen Debris is great. Sora is one of the best characters I've seen in really any genre.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n48lo9c2cj4vzwe

RPG1 Contents
The girl you love is embraced by another guy, and all you can do is watch.

The protagonist does not speak, similar to DQ games. No battles.
Time passes in the game Monday thru Sunday, with day, noon, dusk and night progressions.
At certain times, certain conversations at certain places will yield special events.

H Scenes: 17. Scenes have 3 patterns of pixel animation (not CGs) [more details here]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RPG2 Contents
No CGs. No battles. All pixel animated sex scenes.

The new game where all you do is watch strangers treat your beloved girl like their personal f*ck object.

Time passes from Mondya to Sunday/morning, noon and, dusk and night with events based at certain times.
Find out who's defiling your beloved girl by searching around the right place and time. [more details here]
Here's the 2007 version of Mazokano if anyone is interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bo7gca5mw4qpu5e

Contents
Stylish Mamiya Satsuki is a member of the girls volleyball club and gets special erotic training by her middle aged gym teacher. However, what she doesn't realize is that her lover is watching from a crack in the door...

There are 50 main CG images along with 48 supplemental images for a total of 98 images included.

Voice acting for both males and females along with erotic sexual sound effects included. [more details here]

Contents
Stylish Mamiya Satsuki is a member of the girls volleyball club and gets special erotic training by her middle aged gym teacher. However, what she doesn't realize is that her lover is watching from a crack in the door...

There are 50 main CG images along with 48 supplemental images for a total of 98 images included.

Voice acting for both males and females along with erotic sexual sound effects included. [more details here]

Awesome, thank you!

Hopefully someone has the game version of Bikini Tsuma Capture that was mentioned earlier, since I think I've only seen the CG.

You mean yanzuma? It's a decent NTR game depending on what you're after. Was popular in this thread when it came out due to it being one of the earlier games to really focus on NTR as a fetish, particularly in the protag's case.
But it isn't that long and some people dislike it for a few reasons. I know one poster who was put off due to it featuring a male on male scene with a side trap type character, though the main focus is on the wife. I can't say any more than that without major spoilers, but it is there for a good reason.
Personally I enjoyed the NTR part, was a little disappointed in the pacing and forced development. The heroine isn't exactly tough to get the pants off, and I'm not so big on heroine's who are too easy. I much prefer a proper seduction from Mr. NTR over force/coersion or a slutty heroine who will easily cheat the moment the protag isn't watching and a hot guy makes a pass.

But like I said, it's not that long. You might as well try it and see and if you hate yaoi there is only a short scene or two which you can skim through while concentrating on your text hooker and not looking at the game window. I believe there is enough enjoyment to be had to make it worth the effort, even if it isn't perfect.

Yup, it's totally worth skipping/fast forwarding through that late tiny bit of yaoi for the excellent art of the wife. But yeah, she is too easy. Still a nice little game though.

Last edited:
I fiddled with the flash files and it turned out I can extract the text out of the flash files. I've joined the text only according to its own chapter. With it you can copy to Translation aggregator, atlas, google translate.. Anyone interested can download this attachment. View attachment 6020
I haven't tried from start to finish but it seems quite good.

Thanks, I really could have used this back when that came out two years ago. Unfortunately I wasn't quite sure what I was doing and ended up spending an eternity extracting each line of text individually using a program (I forget what it was now), so took ten times as long on it as I normally would. Was tiring.
It'd be awesome if you could do the same for the 2007 one, or tell me how. I'll understand if you're busy with other stuff though.

Contents

Wow, I was looking for this all over when the 2012 one came out and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks a lot, I'll play it once I can figure out how to extract the text.

[MENTION=29086]Arakhan[/MENTION]
NTR games that most effected me? That's a bit tricky since the ones that hit me hardest were the early games that I played when I was still new to NTR as a fetish rather than something I encountered while viewing other kinds of ero. The problem is that I don't consider all of them worth mentioning since the effectiveness was due to them being great games, but due to my lack of tolerance to NTR. Back in those days just anticipating the NTR was enough to make my heart pound in my chest and make me feel literally breathless, having to control my breathing to keep calm. I had a tangible physical reaction to the possibility of NTR that almost made be dizzy with a heady mix of anticipation, excitement and dread.
Now been dealing with it for years so my resistance is a lot higher and I can judge something to be good NTR if it gets me going beyond what NTR in general does.
So being fresh to NTR helps a lot. For example Rinkan Kurabu is a pretty typical Lilith nukige centred on rape and gang bangs that just happens to feature some NTR mixed in, but I still remember having a huge NTR reaction to it simply due to the fact that I wasn't pursuing the fetish at the time and was still completely fresh to it, having only just realised that that kind of situation specifically could turn me on. I just happened to click onto the fact that NTR was about to happen during the foreshadowing and all of a sudden I was dazed and on the edge of my seat. It helped me understand that I might be into that sort of situation before I even heard the term netorare, so it certainly had an effect. But if I play a game like that now, I wouldn't think it was worth calling proper NTR. It's just a series of sex scenes all utterly contrived without any kind of believable plot or characters, not having anything I look for in a great NTR game now besides some decent art. Still, can't deny that it effected me.

So mostly the early games I played that left a big impression. The first proper NTR games I played were the Team.NTR Hoka no Otoko games, the first three ones. They were the first decent games that had NTR as the main focus that I played and they left an impression. Those I'd recommend. Also the first Venus game I played ひとつ屋根の下で・・・ which i wasn't expecting much from due to the amateur art, but which turned out to be very good. Hooked me on Venus work from there on, and I still recommend them.
Also all the Dieselmine games written by bridge who unfortunately hasn't done anything in over two years. Those are very good, if tending to follow a similar formula with the game choices.
Within the last few years the stuff from 人生通行止め is also great, if tending to follow similar developments for each of the three games so far. Which I mostly love so it's fine, though I'm not all that big on the physical transformation thing. I like it better when the heroine is corrupted slowly but remains looking the same and seeming the same at first glance. The differences should be more subtle, rather than having her completely change her look from good girl to trashy slut before the characters eyes. I can see the appeal of watching the change and being helpless to stop it, but I still prefer subtlety in the end.

It's been a while since I played one that had a big impact on me though, aside from the Venus ones and the 人生通行止め ones. No really good NTR creators appearing these days and we're had a rather dry year aside from the usual suspects. The NTR eroge market really needs to fresh blood to spice things up. I hope things start improving next year.

So mostly the early games I played that left a big impression. The first proper NTR games I played were the Team.NTR Hoka no Otoko games, the first three ones. They were the first decent games that had NTR as the main focus that I played and they left an impression. Those I'd recommend. Also the first Venus game I played ひとつ屋根の下で・・・ which i wasn't expecting much from due to the amateur art, but which turned out to be very good. Hooked me on Venus work from there on, and I still recommend them.

I don't know why I can not satisfy with NTR game if the game has not had "happy ending". I mean you will go deep down to bottom of hell when you realize your girlfriend get pregnant with NTR guy. This point turn me on so much. Now nothing else you can do, your image about your girlfriend was broken to the core. Therefore, one of the most interesting game of Team.NTR with me is Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3.
There is no special in the basic story of this game. "The character's girlfriend, school student vice-president, who has a strong sense of justice, decides to encourage a delinquent to come to school: she goes to talk with him, but she ends up skipping that day of school..." (vndb.org). In this story, main protagonist is not strong enough comparing with the delinquent. He do not have a chance to discover the problem of his girlfriend soon enough.

It's the beautiful artwork, It works well with H-scene and create unbelievable effects. Every H scene is full of enthusiasm, impassioned and lust. One of most exciting scene when MC hide behind the bed when the couple make love about him... Oh god, that's scene was mentioned by both MC and his girlfriend's perspective. In addition, the part when MC try to persuade his girlfriend come back with him however her choose have sex with NTR guy in front of his face.
Moreover the effects of H-scene,the script and dialogue are multiplied ten times with the passionate art work. And of course, the "happy ending" make the ending game can be better than that. I had tried few other games of Team.NTR which are the first and the 愛する妻が目の前で他人棒に貫かれ、よがり喘いでいく。 ゴメンなさいあなた。でも、私気持ちいいの…… but none of them give me the enthusiasm of Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3. Therefore, I recommend this game for everyone who has not tried it and have an interest of Team.NTR.

Last edited:
Thanks, I really could have used this back when that came out two years ago. Unfortunately I wasn't quite sure what I was doing and ended up spending an eternity extracting each line of text individually using a program (I forget what it was now), so took ten times as long on it as I normally would. Was tiring.
It'd be awesome if you could do the same for the 2007 one, or tell me how. I'll understand if you're busy with other stuff though.

Wow, I was looking for this all over when the 2012 one came out and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks a lot, I'll play it once I can figure out how to extract the text.

NTR games that most effected me? That's a bit tricky since the ones that hit me hardest were the early games that I played when I was still new to NTR as a fetish rather than something I encountered while viewing other kinds of ero. The problem is that I don't consider all of them worth mentioning since the effectiveness was due to them being great games, but due to my lack of tolerance to NTR. Back in those days just anticipating the NTR was enough to make my heart pound in my chest and make me feel literally breathless, having to control my breathing to keep calm. I had a tangible physical reaction to the possibility of NTR that almost made be dizzy with a heady mix of anticipation, excitement and dread.
Now been dealing with it for years so my resistance is a lot higher and I can judge something to be good NTR if it gets me going beyond what NTR in general does.
So being fresh to NTR helps a lot. For example Rinkan Kurabu is a pretty typical Lilith nukige centred on rape and gang bangs that just happens to feature some NTR mixed in, but I still remember having a huge NTR reaction to it simply due to the fact that I wasn't pursuing the fetish at the time and was still completely fresh to it, having only just realised that that kind of situation specifically could turn me on. I just happened to click onto the fact that NTR was about to happen during the foreshadowing and all of a sudden I was dazed and on the edge of my seat. It helped me understand that I might be into that sort of situation before I even heard the term netorare, so it certainly had an effect. But if I play a game like that now, I wouldn't think it was worth calling proper NTR. It's just a series of sex scenes all utterly contrived without any kind of believable plot or characters, not having anything I look for in a great NTR game now besides some decent art. Still, can't deny that it effected me.

Also all the Dieselmine games written by bridge who unfortunately hasn't done anything in over two years. Those are very good, if tending to follow a similar formula with the game choices.
Within the last few years the stuff from 人生通行止め is also great, if tending to follow similar developments for each of the three games so far. Which I mostly love so it's fine, though I'm not all that big on the physical transformation thing. I like it better when the heroine is corrupted slowly but remains looking the same and seeming the same at first glance. The differences should be more subtle, rather than having her completely change her look from good girl to trashy slut before the characters eyes. I can see the appeal of watching the change and being helpless to stop it, but I still prefer subtlety in the end.

It's been a while since I played one that had a big impact on me though, aside from the Venus ones and the 人生通行止め ones. No really good NTR creators appearing these days and we're had a rather dry year aside from the usual suspects. The NTR eroge market really needs to fresh blood to spice things up. I hope things start improving next year.

What's the difference between 2007 and 2012 ones? Isn't newer supposed to be better?! :)

Just finished one ending of Ubai ~Hito no Onna Urimasu~ http://vndb.org/v15581 Asami route.
The one where she got pregnant in the end and having sex with protag. she got deeper/addicted in prostitution world, she didn't even know the father of her child.
I stand by my opinion before that this game has potential to be good but the execution a bit lacking. The story is actually very good, i love the twist.

About H-game that gives me biggest impression, of course Kashidashi Tsuma Marina no Netorase http://vndb.org/v12949 and http://vndb.org/v15496..:D

What's the difference between 2007 and 2012 ones? Isn't newer supposed to be better?! :)

The difference is that they're different games with stories along similar lines. 2007 and 2012. Both are called マゾカノ but have different appellations in the title and feature slight differences in story, though both are still about a guy who has a girlfriend in a sports club at school who is NTRed by a teacher. It more like a series than a remake, despite the way we were talking about it.
Though you're right that the newer one seems to be bigger. Might be better since it's from 5 years later and the maker might have gotten better. Still, since I liked the newer one I wanted to play the older one too.

I don't know why I can not satisfy with NTR game if the game has not had "happy ending". I mean you will go deep down to bottom of hell when you realize your girlfriend get pregnant with NTR guy. This point turn me on so much. Now nothing else you can do, your image about your girlfriend was broken to the core. Therefore, one of the most interesting game of Team.NTR with me is Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3.
There is no special in the basic story of this game. "The character's girlfriend, school student vice-president, who has a strong sense of justice, decides to encourage a delinquent to come to school: she goes to talk with him, but she ends up skipping that day of school..." (vndb.org). In this story, main protagonist is not strong enough comparing with the delinquent. He do not have a chance to discover the problem of his girlfriend soon enough.

It's the beautiful artwork, It works well with H-scene and create unbelievable effects. Every H scene is full of enthusiasm, impassioned and lust. One of most exciting scene when MC hide behind the bed when the couple make love about him... Oh god, that's scene was mentioned by both MC and his girlfriend's perspective. In addition, the part when MC try to persuade his girlfriend come back with him however her choose have sex with NTR guy in front of his face.
Moreover the effects of H-scene,the script and dialogue are multiplied ten times with the passionate art work. And of course, the "happy ending" make the ending game can be better than that. I had tried few other games of Team.NTR which are the first and the 愛する妻が目の前で他人棒に貫かれ、よがり喘いでいく。 ゴメンなさいあなた。でも、私気持ちいいの…… but none of them give me the enthusiasm of Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3. Therefore, I recommend this game for everyone who has not tried it and have an interest of Team.NTR.

Yeah, the third was one of the best ones of that series. The one and only criticism I had about it was...

That even with everything else they did right in it, they still had it start out with rape. And after that they spent a lot of time on developing the other guy's circumstances and making him sympathetic, which to be fair does make the heroine forgiving and falling for him more plausible than doing it solely for the sex. However it all lessens the NTR impact when you start to sympathise with the other guy yourself instead of focusing solely on the protag's PoV.
It would have been perfect if it was at least type A, with the girl falling for the other guy on her own. It could have been easily done too, with them starting out antagonistic to each other, the girl coming back again and again after he rejects her out of her own pride and need to prove that she can reform him, and you get the typical antagonism leading to chemistry and sexual tension that is so cliche in non-NTR romance. Just would have taken longer, while they were trying to make short games there. It's a shame.

That even with everything else they did right in it, they still had it start out with rape. And after that they spent a lot of time on developing the other guy's circumstances and making him sympathetic, which to be fair does make the heroine forgiving and falling for him more plausible than doing it solely for the sex. However it all lessens the NTR impact when you start to sympathise with the other guy yourself instead of focusing solely on the protag's PoV.
It would have been perfect if it was at least type A, with the girl falling for the other guy on her own. It could have been easily done too, with them starting out antagonistic to each other, the girl coming back again and again after he rejects her out of her own pride and need to prove that she can reform him, and you get the typical antagonism leading to chemistry and sexual tension that is so cliche in non-NTR romance. Just would have taken longer, while they were trying to make short games there. It's a shame.

Ironnically i don't usually like it when the bad guy is sympathetic, not saying i can't enjoy a game like that, but when that is the case i would play it more for the general drama than because of ntr

The difference is that they're different games with stories along similar lines. 2007 and 2012. Both are called マゾカノ but have different appellations in the title and feature slight differences in story, though both are still about a guy who has a girlfriend in a sports club at school who is NTRed by a teacher. It more like a series than a remake, despite the way we were talking about it.
Though you're right that the newer one seems to be bigger. Might be better since it's from 5 years later and the maker might have gotten better. Still, since I liked the newer one I wanted to play the older one too.
[/SPOILER]

i play it and having a hard time adjusting the TA and clicking the game since it's flash based.. T_T

and yes, hoka no otoko 3 somehow got a much more unique kind of erotic CG and atmosphere than the other series

I see..I thought it was the same game maybe remake or something. So here's what i did to extract text from Mazokano 2012 game. First, I used software called Sothink SWF Decompiler, you can use torrent to download it. I've tried other sofwares like Bytescout Movies Extractor Scout but it didnt work. But of course i didn't try all of them.
Open .swf file with the software and we can choose which element we want to extract whether picture, frame, font, or texts.
Choose texts (we can even choose which texts we eant to extract), right click = > Export Resources => (choose output folder) => OK
Go to output folder and we can see extracted texts from .swf and there are too many of text files. If we want to combine the text files to be one texts based on .swf files, open command prompt in the folder where , type "copy *.txt [insert your file name].txt". There, all of the .txt files in the same folder will be copied to single .txt file.
Now here's the problem, for Mazokano 2012 texts element in .swf pretty much arranged nicely, 1 elements of text consist of single sentence. But for Mazokano 2007, 1 element consists of 1 word hiragana/kanji and not chronologically sorted so that when we try to join it together, it'll become jumbled words.
Thats why we need to figure out the pattern first before joining it into single .txt. To do that of course one need to play the game first.
I attach text i extracted from Mazokano 2007 but still not in a chronologically order.View attachment Mazokano -Volley Club Member- extracted texts.rar

I see..I thought it was the same game maybe remake or something. So here's what i did to extract text from Mazokano 2012 game. First, I used software called Sothink SWF Decompiler, you can use torrent to download it. I've tried other sofwares like Bytescout Movies Extractor Scout but it didnt work. But of course i didn't try all of them.
Open .swf file with the software and we can choose which element we want to extract whether picture, frame, font, or texts.
Choose texts (we can even choose which texts we eant to extract), right click = > Export Resources => (choose output folder) => OK
Go to output folder and we can see extracted texts from .swf and there are too many of text files. If we want to combine the text files to be one texts based on .swf files, open command prompt in the folder where , type "copy *.txt [insert your file name].txt". There, all of the .txt files in the same folder will be copied to single .txt file.
Now here's the problem, for Mazokano 2012 texts element in .swf pretty much arranged nicely, 1 elements of text consist of single sentence. But for Mazokano 2007, 1 element consists of 1 word hiragana/kanji and not chronologically sorted so that when we try to join it together, it'll become jumbled words.
Thats why we need to figure out the pattern first before joining it into single .txt. To do that of course one need to play the game first.
I attach text i extracted from Mazokano 2007 but still not in a chronologically order.View attachment 6041

I see. Thanks for explaining it nice and clearly, it helps a lot. Though I'm surprised since I was sure it would be the same as the 2012 game where all the text would be sorted by sentence since sorting it words by word is absurdly complicated and a huge hassle. Damn.
I'm sure there is some sort of system for to know which word goes on which page and in which order, but working it out sounds like it'll be a lot more hassle than it's worth. I'll take a look, but I'm not sure I want to play the game that badly that I'll spend more time messing with the translation than actually reading it.
Thanks for your help though.

i play it and having a hard time adjusting the TA and clicking the game since it's flash based.. T_T

Which is exactly what hgawa61 are trying to work out. Read his post to understand things a little better. It might be readable if you can figure it out, but it may be more trouble than it's worth.

From quick glance, not every chapter has that problem, at least it seems last chapter doesn't have it from what i see. that problem more prevalent when there are sentences in different position in the flash files, like maybe top, middle, bottom sentences.
For mazokano 2012, you can replace every 'page' word become 'enter' key, at least the text will have some space. Or if someone is creative, they can make script so that when one left-click in the game, it will translate into next page in .txt file..but it is probably more trouble :)

yukikaze 2 is coming :D thou not a strong ntr game I liked it and hoped for a sequel
http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product66/index.html

Thanks, I have just checked they information not last long. Well, I though the Taimanin Asagi series's end lead to end of yukikaze too. This year Kagami strikes two times. One is Mesu Kyoushi 4 and another is Yukikaze 2,
I will get two games for sure. Kagami, you are one of gods of HCG. Not relating NTR, Silky has just release new game [Silky's Plus Wasabi] Nanairo Reincarnation. It has beautiful art work and interesting story.

yukikaze 2 is coming :D thou not a strong ntr game I liked it and hoped for a sequel
http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product66/index.html

How? There doesn't seem to be a good ending in the original, so how will a sequel work? Not just with the state of the heroines, but is the same protag going to return having somehow put himself back together and begun to recover his relationship with the heroines, only to be NTRed again?
That might actually be pretty good. I'd look forward to that. I just hope they haven't replaced the protagonist with a fresh guy.

Edit. Heads up guys. The new Venus game is out now on dlsite and unusually is already on the eng site as well so you can buy if you want. I might buy it just to keep venus going with the good work.

Last edited:
How? There doesn't seem to be a good ending in the original, so how will a sequel work? Not just with the state of the heroines, but is the same protag going to return having somehow put himself back together and begun to recover his relationship with the heroines, only to be NTRed again?
That might actually be pretty good. I'd look forward to that. I just hope they haven't replaced the protagonist with a fresh guy.

Edit. Heads up guys. The new Venus game is out now on dlsite and unusually is already on the eng site as well so you can buy if you want. I might buy it just to keep venus going with the good work.

Is there any chance the one in the end site is in english? that would really motivate people to buy it

Didn't the first game have a good end? Couldn't they theoretically continue from that? I mean, they made two Asagi sequels despite all the endings where she's pregnant with orc babies and whatnot.

Edit: According to /a/, they're following up the light novel ending (had no idea there even was one) in which Yukikaze gets pregnant with her bf's child. No clue how that even happened, apparently some weird sexual experimentation plot, but hopefully we get sweet, sweet NTR corruption in Yukikaze 2 to make up for it.

Last edited:
I agree, but I'm not a fan of the new blonde character...

Venus game link in my profile tell me if links doesn't work since I'm on my phone, enjoy! ₩
Awesome!

Venus game link in my profile tell me if links doesn't work since I'm on my phone, enjoy! ₩

Thanks a lot for the game ,Ron34!! You know what , you really a God of newest ntr game lol...

So, for this game , i think its awesome with its upgraded graphic and scene. And the newest is the ending....:eek:

First time playing, i unlock the ntr route, there are two ending...
a) The protagonist will dump the girl and the girl pregnant with the boss
b) :(:@:eek::o_O: The protagonist or somebody kill the girl

Second time playing, unlock another route with two ending...
a) Another woman,rape,swapping,cheating,revenge and sayonara...lol
b) Good ending... mother and daughter

My complete save

Attachments

• save.rar
    153.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Reactions: dcatz

Thanks a million, later today i´ll start 4 days off work after 4 busy months, so this game will have my full attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.