Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

(in fact lilith already has at least 2)

Which is why I said "proper" NTR in my original post; Lilith has made a few netori games but they haven't done any netorare games, and I wouldn't hold my breath for one. The closest is probably Taimanin Yukikaze, but even then the MC is a complete afterthought. And while NTR does have a niche market, any studio with an already established fanbase extending into legitimate NTR is a pretty risky move considering the subject matter.

Last edited:
Which is why I said "proper" NTR in my original post; Lilith has made a few netori games but they haven't done any netorare games, and I wouldn't hold my breath for one. The closest is probably Taimanin Yukikaze, but even then the MC is a complete afterthought. And while NTR does have a niche market, any studio with an already established fanbase extending into legitimate NTR is a pretty risky move considering the subject matter.

You are wrong Yawn. [Black Lilith] Ore to Saeko-san to Netorare Mail? is the awesome NTR of Black Lilith. It's also have untold story in the other collection. One thing make me not satisfy is the playing time of game. It should be longer.
---------------------
Did Anyone try 奪 ~人の妻、売ります~? I posted link at page 480

Thanks sir, you are an angel. btw have you play it? Is it any good? I was attracted by the arts, the heroine is so sexy. cannot resist heroine with mini-shorts :D

You mean yanzuma? It's a decent NTR game depending on what you're after. Was popular in this thread when it came out due to it being one of the earlier games to really focus on NTR as a fetish, particularly in the protag's case.
But it isn't that long and some people dislike it for a few reasons. I know one poster who was put off due to it featuring a male on male scene with a side trap type character, though the main focus is on the wife. I can't say any more than that without major spoilers, but it is there for a good reason.
Personally I enjoyed the NTR part, was a little disappointed in the pacing and forced development. The heroine isn't exactly tough to get the pants off, and I'm not so big on heroine's who are too easy. I much prefer a proper seduction from Mr. NTR over force/coersion or a slutty heroine who will easily cheat the moment the protag isn't watching and a hot guy makes a pass.

But like I said, it's not that long. You might as well try it and see and if you hate yaoi there is only a short scene or two which you can skim through while concentrating on your text hooker and not looking at the game window. I believe there is enough enjoyment to be had to make it worth the effort, even if it isn't perfect.

Thanks sir, you are an angel. btw have you play it? Is it any good? I was attracted by the arts, the heroine is so sexy. cannot resist heroine with mini-shorts :D
It's a solid game with decent acting and writing. The NTR-feeling develops gradually (but predictably), which is nice. Despite the game's short duration, there are a good number of H scenes. I'm not sure what the writer was trying to achieve with the mother and son characters--they feel out of place. I would say that their presence harms the story. Beware of yaoi in the 2nd part.

Yes, about Kamo no Aji - Misako, it is epic. I really hope someone translate it.
Anyway have you try 奪 ~人の妻、売ります~? >:)
I played the game but... it left me cold, sorry to say.

Right, I forgot about that one. I stand corrected.

Still, I'd be shocked to see a true NTR game with Kagami art. Pleasantly of course, but I just don't see it.

They are supposed to release a new taimanin yukikaze, maybe this will have more ntr, still i think lilith is one of the companys with the balls (i can't say it any other way) to do a proper ntr game, and to hell with the haters

You mean yanzuma? It's a decent NTR game depending on what you're after. Was popular in this thread when it came out due to it being one of the earlier games to really focus on NTR as a fetish, particularly in the protag's case.
But it isn't that long and some people dislike it for a few reasons. I know one poster who was put off due to it featuring a male on male scene with a side trap type character, though the main focus is on the wife. I can't say any more than that without major spoilers, but it is there for a good reason.
Personally I enjoyed the NTR part, was a little disappointed in the pacing and forced development. The heroine isn't exactly tough to get the pants off, and I'm not so big on heroine's who are too easy. I much prefer a proper seduction from Mr. NTR over force/coersion or a slutty heroine who will easily cheat the moment the protag isn't watching and a hot guy makes a pass.

But like I said, it's not that long. You might as well try it and see and if you hate yaoi there is only a short scene or two which you can skim through while concentrating on your text hooker and not looking at the game window. I believe there is enough enjoyment to be had to make it worth the effort, even if it isn't perfect.

same here, too easy to get heroine makes a bit hard to enjoy that NTR feeling. Do you know h-game with tough to get heroine? It seems a bit minority compared to easy to get ones. I even prefer slutty heroine compared to "lukewarm/halfhearted" heroine. At least they are honest with themselves :)
I still can enjoy trap or girlish boy but i can't stand yaoi.

I know this game has probably been talked to death but dear god jsut finished NTRPG2 and holy crap first time an ntr has made me physical flinch, the CG room music was just the final nail in the coffin :(

Bug NTR? http://ntrblog.com/archives/1011559248.html

Sorry if this has been posted.

While we're still kind of on the subject of what we dislike in our hentai, this is a good opportunity to bring up my greatest turn-off: fucking insects. How is this shit even the least bit erotic? Monsters and tentacles I can understand, but bugs are creepy, terrifying abominations that make my dick shrivel up like a raisin. I dislike it more than bara because bara doesn't randomly show up in CG sets without notice.

In conclusion, fuck bugs.

I know this game has probably been talked to death but dear god jsut finished NTRPG2 and holy crap first time an ntr has made me physical flinch, the CG room music was just the final nail in the coffin :(

You guys make me really curious about the game, i personally thought that the choice of art wouldnt really able to express ntr that well, but I'm willing to change my mind ^^".
Still questions though: Are the dialogues voiced?
Does this game work with ith or agth?

Well, after tons of lurking in the forums, found this ntr gem on g hentai.
Really nice art (the wife really is a looker) , the story seems really good with rape and slow corruption.

NTR RPG?! wow, i didn't know there are RPG with NTR as a theme. care to share review?
is it can be played using text-hooker and machine translation? and what about the story since RPG really depends on story.

tk you for reply but i cant down link bitshare ..... thank you very much

NTR RPG?! wow, i didn't know there are RPG with NTR as a theme. care to share review?
is it can be played using text-hooker and machine translation? and what about the story since RPG really depends on story.

It's an Rpgmaker game so texthookers and machine translations should be fine, and while I was also initially skeptical due to pixelart only, the redeeming quality is the realistic reactions of the protagonist and the producers ability to create atmosphere and tension. I definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a ntr kick.

Reactions: lconklejean

Please, tell me more about it. Does it have H-scene? Or it only have pixel scene? Could you tell me more about story. Thanks

---------------------
It's an Rpgmaker game so texthookers and machine translations should be fine, and while I was also initially skeptical due to pixelart only, the redeeming quality is the realistic reactions of the protagonist and the producers ability to create atmosphere and tension. I definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a ntr kick.

First edit: I just try find download links from our website. Most of them died. Now I found the torrent link, however I have not known it correct or not.

About the endings, most of them are NTR endings. If you can perfectly complete game, you can avoid NTR endings by break the circuit of lustful.
Now, I just want to hear summary of Flyte about story and endings of game before start playing this game. I appreciate your help.

Last edited:

I fiddled with the flash files and it turned out I can extract the text out of the flash files. I've joined the text only according to its own chapter. With it you can copy to Translation aggregator, atlas, google translate.. Anyone interested can download this attachment. View attachment mazokano text.rar
I haven't tried from start to finish but it seems quite good.

Yes, about Kamo no Aji - Misako, it is epic. I really hope someone translate it.
Anyway have you try 奪 ~人の妻、売ります~? >:)

Just open my spoiler tag. I did not mention detail about story of game just basic (I want you to try it and also discuss about it so I will not spoil whole story yet). Maybe few days later I will write more detail about it. About tag, It was tagged as Netorare by company. In my opinion, it may stay between cheating, Netorare, netorari... Well, it's hard to say correctly.
About quality of game, In my opinion, it's really good. Come one, just try it and tell me your thinking.

I've tried it, going Asami's route, in the middle of 3rd h-scene. Cannot really say much since i havent finished it yet. But so far, the story is solid, very believable, but i don't know, the execution a bit lacking I think?! H-scene isn't really erotic.
I hope we can get more exposition about protag's relationship with Asami when they were still together. and i hope Asami gradually fall into lust and i wonder what protag's role in this case, as netori guy or netorare. So far the most interesting character would be Manami (protag's colleague). We need this kind of character more in NTR game, cunning, mysterious, and doesn't take high moral ground. I hope she can get more role after this.
Maybe protag fall in love with her and in the end she have sex with someone else in front of him just for the fun of it. That would be awesome. That's my impression so far, in short, it doesn't live up to the hype but i'm glad to be proven wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]