Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Am I doing anything wrong? playing Marina 1 (to refresh my memory) and I hit the first choices screen and 1 leads to an END, and 2 continues story, then 2nd screen of choices, but both options lead to an END and Im missing a decent amount of CG =/ ??

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Am I doing anything wrong? playing Marina 1 (to refresh my memory) and I hit the first choices screen and 1 leads to an END, and 2 continues story, then 2nd screen of choices, but both options lead to an END and Im missing a decent amount of CG =/ ??
You probably just need to watch the unlocked scenes in the scene menu.

you mean this one?

http://exhentai.org/g/734356/7f9a4187e8/
http://exhentai.org/g/734358/1e39484adb/

yes, i would love to see this translated...

The first one already was translated. This is chapter one of this NTR doujin. If you search by author's name you can easy find two first chapter.

Now mentioned about new NTR game [Studio Ubai] Ubai ~Hito no Onna, Urimasu~ . It is surprise me when receive a lot of praise from Ntrblog. Now I am quite curious with this game and wait for some one spoil the story.

Makenshi Leane was strategy RPG / NTR game with a captive system
it was possible for your lover/units to be captured during battle
and if they are not rescued after a certain time has passed.. well.. NTR happens

The system returns in Makenshi Leane II and it seems that now captives can get pregnant
visibly so.. check the person on the leftmost and compare pictures
H6Xg2id.jpg

3D1G4wh.jpg

check the person on the leftmost and compare pictures

and if they are not rescued after a certain time has passed.. well.. NTR happens

The system returns in Makenshi Leane II and it seems that now captives can get pregnant
H6Xg2id.jpg

3D1G4wh.jpg

damn...wish i could read japanese >..>

so many RPG like this one

H6Xg2id.jpg

3D1G4wh.jpg

It also tells you how far along their pregnancy is. In the first pic, it's only been 3 months, so there's no visual tell. But the second pic is 7 months in.

Can't wait to play the game.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I see NTR more and more, and the stories push my rage button everytime; any suggestions on NTR that might not leave me angry and frustrated or better yet help get over the rage button?

I think I am missing something; I don't yet understand the growing popularity/appeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnceridderterre
I see NTR more and more, and the stories push my rage button everytime; any suggestions on NTR that might not leave me angry and frustrated or better yet help get over the rage button?

I think I am missing something; I don't yet understand the growing popularity/appeal.

Marina 1 is pretty mild

Oh god, I just watched the Lune Team Bitters mahou shoujo OVA. I can't believe they delayed this three months for this abomination. What the fuck were they doing that whole time? It looks like it was made in 1985 on a 20 dollar budget.

Oh god, I just watched the Lune Team Bitters mahou shoujo OVA. I can't believe they delayed this three months for this abomination. What the fuck were they doing that whole time? It looks like it was made in 1985 on a 20 dollar budget.

From the one side it's their fault that they choose this animation studio to produce this anime but on the other hand Angelfish studio or just screw up their job, or they have a very, very low budget.

So I guess everyone is busy playing Marina 2. But I wonder how everyone thought the game was. Which did you guys like better? Marina 1 or Marina 2?

Marina 2 for me. (Slightly)

Now mentioned about new NTR game [Studio Ubai] Ubai ~Hito no Onna, Urimasu~ . It is surprise me when receive a lot of praise from Ntrblog. Now I am quite curious with this game and wait for some one spoil the story.

Nice, good to see it's been getting praise. Been looking forward to this game just from the art, so that would be great.

Well, I just want to recommend this NTR manga. It was listed in Cheating however I think it is NTR. You guys should look at it
[Saigado] Hitozuma Jokyoushi Main-san Ch.01-11.
I can not find English version of this one. If someone have link please share with us.

Another is interest one that you also should not miss it:
[Tatsunami Youtoku] twin Milf Ch. 1-11 + Bangai Hen [English]. This is tagged NTR and milf

Awesome, love both of these artists. Great to see that second one translated.

I was browsing sadpanda when I saw a Marina 2 gallery that contained high res (1280x960) event CGs. Yet I can't get the game to display anything but low res (800x600) CGs, even in fullscreen. Does anyone know how to activate high res mode?

I'm not quite sure what you're after. Are you saying you like NTR but don't want stuff that makes you rage as well? Because the rage is hard to avoid. Even for me when I've been reading/watching NTR for years I still rage after I come across really good NTR. Sure I get off on it naturally, but once I've got off I'll still be left feeling a lot of hate for the characters doing the NTRing. It kind of goes hand in hand. Uusually T=the harder it hits you and more likely you are to rage, the better the hit to the NTR fetish. It's the price you pay really.

On the other hand, if you don't actually have a thing for NTR and just want to be able to handle the rage better when you come across it while enjoying other works, there not much you can do other than avoid anything labelled NTR. It the same as any other fetish you don't like. If you know a work will focus on a fetish you can't handle, then you usually don't go ahead and look at it right?
I've got a pretty thick skin for this stuff and can usually glance past most stuff in a work so long as the thing I want to see is after that. But even I have one or two fetishes that I simply don't want to even glance at.

Otherwise it's just a matter of becoming accustomed to it. Once you get used to it it won't bother you as much.

Yep, awful animation and poor selection of H-scenes.

When was the last time there was a decent NTR OVA? Seems like it's just been really dry for quite a while now. I've been pretty annoyed lately especially with Sei Shoujo also getting a mediocre anime adaptation.

Reactions: downbelow
Hey everybody...!!!! is there a news that marina will be make to the OVA...???? because all of gentle sasaki work has they own OVA like mahou shoujo

Mahou shoujo is actually not drawn by Gentle sasaki and is produced by team bitters, who generally turn all their games into ova. Atelier Sakura has not had a single one of their games turned into an Ova and from what I've read I don't think that is going to change. That said the popularity for Marina is huge, so I wouldn't say it is impossible but I recommend you don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: slamjamdame
Ubai game is netori obviously, I liked the ex gf route but it's too short for me :/

I want Gatenkei OVA, but i think 2-3 episodes isn't enough to cover whole story.

Oh yeah, Which one is better? Elf's first Gatenkei or At-Sakura's Marina?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?