Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

For me the best part of Marina2 is AV scene, and ofcourse... Hiroto POV! Poor hiroto, seriously, the one who suffering in this game is him. Get a little trauma, his premature ejaculation still not cured, doesn't get sex with Marina anymore, Marina teasing, etc...

Poor boy.

Marina 2 Spoilers. I was fortuante enough to play the game and I haven't played the game in depth yet but here is my thoughts on the game. It is a very good game. It certainly is different than the first game. In the demo it is already explained that Marina care for Hiroto but there is no way that she loves him. It was explained that she saying that she would never would have been together with Hiroto if not for Kenji. In the main part of the second game,

Marina admits that she was falling for the new guy by saying that there is now a special place in her heart for him. Also she wants to be with the new guy if it was not for Kenji and their child, kind of wishing that she met him before she met Kenji. Marina pretty much falls for the guy after meeting him less than 10 times. The only reason it does not go further is because the AV guy didn't want to interrupt their marriage so he calls it quit. He was so good at banging Marina and Marina liking the sex with him so much, he saw where the whole thing going and stops it.

This is way deeper than Hiroto because most of Hiroto affair was more like boy likes girl type of thing with sex but with the AV guy it was more becoming man and woman love. It was pretty certain Marina would have been completely corrupt if the AV guy pushed it that way. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on the view, the AV guy is pretty good dude to honor and respect Kenji and their marriage.

I know alot of people wanted more creampie and I agree. I hoped there was more creampie but not like Hiroto because creampie at first night kind of ruins it. I liked it that they saved it for the special occasion but it didn't really feel like it had any special meaning to it. She receives creampie in front of her husband and she tells him that she wants creampie from the AV dude not Kenji when Kenji was asking several times whether he could give it to her. I think it would have been more interesting if Marina was not on pill but she is on the pill and on top of that AV guy asks final permission from Kenji whether he could do it.

As far as the netorare, I think many people will agree the real netorare part of the game is that Hiroto point of view. When you finish the game, you can start a new game with Hiroto's point of view and it is pretty brutal. Marina shows Hiroto video of her getting pounded and reaching orgasm over and over and shows that she found a better man which is pretty vicious, kind of like more hard core netorare games or manga. In Hiroto's point of view, Marina is completely corrupted.

Overall, I liked it as much as the first game. And makes me crave for the third game and some sort of conclusion...The bonus section talks about third part will have a different dude that already has been introduced in a previous game. I'm very interested in seeing the third part of the game, not sure whether Marina story line will be concluded or not but hope they bring out the third game soon.

Reactions: espiekerella
He was so good at banging Marina and Marina liking the sex with him so much, he saw where the whole thing going and stops it.

Man, what is with these nice people in my NTR games? I'm not used to this. In other games, that's where NTR-kun puts his foot down on the gas, not the brakes.

And another thing that you brought up - I really dislike it when it's revealed the heroine is on the pill. Condom scenes are fine because they usually build up suspense for eventual raw sex, but the girl being on the pill takes all the danger and thrill out of it, IMO.

Also, has a third game been confirmed or is it still speculation at this point?

Man, what is with these nice people in my NTR games? I'm not used to this. In other games, that's where NTR-kun puts his foot down on the gas, not the brakes.

And another thing that you brought up - I really dislike it when it's revealed the heroine is on the pill. Condom scenes are fine because they usually build up suspense for eventual raw sex, but the girl being on the pill takes all the danger and thrill out of it, IMO.

Also, has a third game been confirmed or is it still speculation at this point?

Haha... Well, I kind of like both ways. I really like the settings like Aisai Nikki or Tsuma Kanraku where wife gets set up by the husband and does not know that husband is watching whole affair. But I also like how Marina series is that the wife and husband both enjoys wife banging other men but she does have her own enjoyment.

Well, I am not sure how it will all fall into the game if Marina willingly get pregnant by other men other than Kenji. It does take a different direction when a women gets pregnant. I think it is overused in a lot of hentai manga and games so I kind of like it that the pregnancy is not something that is explored in Marina games.

I don't think the third game is confirmed but it seems like the story writer has a pretty solid idea how the third game will be like. The things I read on the ntrblog that the fas wants from the third game are;
1. Hiroto strikes back
2. One of Marina's Ex boyfriend comes into their life and totally takes Marina away
3. Kenji's boss comes into the play

The things I definitely do not want to see is;
1. Too many guys and gangbang
2. Complete corruption of Marina, so much that she will be on drugs and have tattoes and piercings

The things I want to see;
1. Wedding scene - and playing with the wedding ring like Lovemilf
2. Marina having affair at the next door and Kenji listening not knowing it is Marina getting pounded
3. Marina begging to get impregnated - this has to come after long drawn development of her actually falling in love with another guy, not just for the sake of sex
4. Lesbian scene

Hope they make third game...

My 50 cents to Marina2:

Pretty awesome game -great new Marina design with a lot of tasty scenes! In several scenes Marina's well known teasing attitude shines through and through.
First, I was a bit sceptical
1) how soon Marina found out that Kenji lied to her knowing that the man was an AV star and
2) how Marina/Kenji had an agreement to have a cam recording the sessions (I'd prefer Kenji/the av star preparing a cam in secret)
But looking how well planned the author's scenarios were, i forgot most of my anger.
There were several, memorable (!!!) hot ntr element introduced that made me smile like
1) in the recording where Marina says with a teasing smile to the viewer (Kenji) she has to stop the recording for now, letting Kenji in the dark about what happened after the recording. (Simply legendary the scene... Kenji explodes after the scene and ragef*cks Marina.)
2) Marina/av star letting Kenji wait for more than an hour in the hotelroom just to have some sweet time in the bathroom.
3) and omg, how BRUTAL was Marina to Hiroto???? xD

I expected a whole other story (with lots of audio files/lies/secrets), but this game surprised me with my pants down.
Awesome game. 8.5/10

Well what i see is today is there is a many of opinion about Marina 2 well i already play the game to & my opinion is The game is not to bad & not to good Like they say marina always bang using a condom or less of sex scene with kenji but i think that was not to bad either because i give my opinion for the side of the CG not the story I give the story 9/10. That's for the story but for the CG because i so much love every work of gentel sasaki i give it 10/10. well thats my opinion & for the third game ihave same opinion with brother @saltwaterfist but with Note that I'm disagree with the Impregnated think but agree with the Lesbian scene & I will put some note that if they gonna make a third game maybe they can make the game story look like orc soft new game (swapping wife) maybe with marina sister or kenji sister. Well that's my opinion for the second game hope you like it if not, well that's okay to me

Haha... Well, I kind of like both ways. I really like the settings like Aisai Nikki or Tsuma Kanraku where wife gets set up by the husband and does not know that husband is watching whole affair. But I also like how Marina series is that the wife and husband both enjoys wife banging other men but she does have her own enjoyment.

Well, I am not sure how it will all fall into the game if Marina willingly get pregnant by other men other than Kenji. It does take a different direction when a women gets pregnant. I think it is overused in a lot of hentai manga and games so I kind of like it that the pregnancy is not something that is explored in Marina games.
Hope they make third game...

I'm with you on this. I like both too, I'm glad we're getting this.

View attachment 5630 Picture from new elf game.

Nice.

They talked about Marina being on pills in the game just like the first game so I'm assuming that she does not get knocked up. I don't think the writer wanted to do anything crazy and follow the similar format with the first game. I think people like Marina game so much because Marina has strong love for Kenji and in the end she is doing the whole thing for Kenji. She gets to enjoy being with other men but she won't do it if it's not for Kenji. I think a lot of people like that and I agree with that too. Once that she loses love/interest for Kenji, it's kind of dull.

Really like this dynamic, we don't get many games like that.

Down for me too + horriblesubs.

Down for me as well.

Last edited:
so you all have the game and wont share it with us? :((

For those of us who bought the game from a-class, the thing has drm. So it's not that we won't share, it's that we don't know how to break the drm. The chinks at mikocon seem to know cause someone mentioned vip links, but obviously they aren't sharing.

Condom scenes are fine because they usually build up suspense for eventual raw sex, but the girl being on the pill takes all the danger and thrill out of it, IMO.
Condom scenes are hot because you can see visually how many times they've done it :smug:

For those of us who bought the game from a-class, the thing has drm. So it's not that we won't share, it's that we don't know how to break the drm. The chinks at mikocon seem to know cause someone mentioned vip links, but obviously they aren't sharing.

If it uses the same protection as their previous game, which according to their store page it should, it should not be too difficult to patch the main executable to bypass the checks.

The main exe wraps the actual game executable inside itself and extracts it to the file-system on launch and removes on exit, for some games it seems enough to just take a copy of the extracted file and use that. But some other games want to be started through a launcher and don't like to be directly started.

Possible to buy the game from a-class using a foreign creditcard? or are you guys living in Japan?

speechless after reading this dude... it's very hot
i really pity the man, he's very devoted...
this is the last chapter right? no news regarding it's next chapter?
You are so quick. I am later than you few minutes. Thanks we got translate. We still got extra screen for Hime Kishi Tame. However it have not been translated yet

ah ok didnt know that. damn drm getting really annoying as more and more have them -_-

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?