Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks for the small one

It seems that for the 1st and the 3rd of the DMM exclusives we will have to wait, the first one calls my attention because i think is from a new studio, and the ANIM title i hope will be seeing it soon

Would be nice since they look very good.

Its only 75mb :raging:

You're the best! Ashame it's probably really short, their stuff is so good.

Anybody have a working link for あなたのことが好きなのに? Nothing but dead links everywhere.

So....... Is Marina 2 getting released here on this Friday? I can't wait for it lol... Also does anyone know whether it will be running on kirikiri engine? Thank you!

So....... Is Marina 2 getting released here on this Friday? I can't wait for it lol... Also does anyone know whether it will be running on kirikiri engine? Thank you!
The game uses the Majiro engine. Although it'll be for sale in less than 24 hours in Japan, there's no telling when a download will appear. The last game had us waiting for a week.

What is the big difference between those two engines?
They both hook fine wit agth

It seems that for the 1st and the 3rd of the DMM exclusives we will have to wait, the first one calls my attention because i think is from a new studio, and the ANIM title i hope will be seeing it soon

Yeah, it seems the second one (that nice looking ANIM one: 先輩の奥さんに誘惑されて、身も心も寝取る話) is now up in both the torrent and direct download sections.

Hopefully the other two go up eventually as well.

Reactions: freedom10a
well, i dont use agth... maybe i need to start using it lol..

There are few programs i use:
Chiitrans2
Chiitrans Lite (for me, its better than Chiitrans 2)
Fully configured Translation Aggregator 0.4.9.3.r174 with inbuilt AGTH(this is my favorite)
ITH (for hooking games) + TA (without hooking, just to translate text from clipboard that i got from ITH)

Also, last 2 pictures of Marina are up on their site

Well I'm just spit balling here but i think a second man in the new CG on the site is marina husband. Well the only way to find out is to wait until the game release & I Hope will be 2 or 3 days later

Concerning the trial version. I have no problems hooking up the next, but ITH is splitting up the text incorrectly making TA translate certain sections separately or too fast. Any tips on how to prevent ITH to stop splitting?

Concerning the trial version. I have no problems hooking up the next, but ITH is splitting up the text incorrectly making TA translate certain sections separately or too fast. Any tips on how to prevent ITH to stop splitting?

Had the same issue, but setting text speed to max/instant helped.

Well I'm just spit balling here but i think a second man in the new CG on the site is marina husband. Well the only way to find out is to wait until the game release & I Hope will be 2 or 3 days later

i hope the japanese guys are hyped like we are ^^

For those of you who can't wait for a public release, Marina 2 is now available to download in Mikocon's VIP section. You'll find information about gaining VIP access on their site. If you have further questions, ask in their forum or PM me here.

Disclaimer: I'm a Mikocon VIP member (i.e. donator) and have no other affiliation with them.

Last edited:
For those of you who can't wait for a public release, Marina 2 is now available to download in Mikocon's VIP section. Information about VIP access is available in their forum.
Disclaimer: I'm a Mikocon VIP member (i.e. donator) and have no other affiliation with them.

Well, i hope there are some other japanese uploaders, non members of those vip forums, willing to share and feed our hungry ntr souls :baby:
Haha, i remember this one atelier game: only available in vip forums (for months) until JellySandwich saved our souls.

Anybody have a working link for あなたのことが好きなのに? Nothing but dead links everywhere.
Enjoy. https://mega.co.nz/#!zp1GBYjS!UdBwFig5m83kkN_QMpatt3XpyBn6oJ3nXmI4xrySv7I

Well, i hope there are some other japanese uploaders, non members of those vip forums, willing to share and feed our hungry ntr souls
I'm out of VIP points (spent all of them on magazine scans) so I'm in the same position. Waiting an extra week or two doesn't bother me.

*********************Spoiler***************************

I just read a bunch of spoiler for Marina 2 from a ntrblog. It sounds like most people like it better than first one. Marina apparently does go back to Kenji at the end. Apparently there is an option to choose Hiroto somewhere around second encounter with the new guy but no full sex with Hiroto. There is no full corruption of Marina but his sex skill is so good Marina declares at one point her body is his only. There is a bonus staff room and it will say that they are planning for the third part and it may include Marina's ex boyfriend or somebody introduced in voice drama. Some people were complaining there is no replay in Marina's point of view. No AV was made but Kenji does watch the secretly recorded encounters and the threesome scence is with Kenji and the new guy, Kenji getting BJ while new guy pounding the crap out of Marina from bottom.

It sounds good, hope I get to play soon. I'm glad that there is no complete corruption of Marina and it seems like no one wants her to leave Kenji because she was completely corrupted. I guess I will write more after I play it.

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
yukina.jpg Picture from new elf game.

Hi guys, can someone please link me the latest torrent to the Telsa NTR Torrent which was found on page 1? The bulk torrent there is dead, and my googlefu is inadequate :(

I just read a bunch of spoiler for Marina 2 from a ntrblog. It sounds like most people like it better than first one. Marina apparently does go back to Kenji at the end. Apparently there is an option to choose Hiroto somewhere around second encounter with the new guy but no full sex with Hiroto. There is no full corruption of Marina but his sex skill is so good Marina declares at one point her body is his only. There is a bonus staff room and it will say that they are planning for the third part and it may include Marina's ex boyfriend or somebody introduced in voice drama. Some people were complaining there is no replay in Marina's point of view. No AV was made but Kenji does watch the secretly recorded encounters and the threesome scence is with Kenji and the new guy, Kenji getting BJ while new guy pounding the crap out of Marina from bottom.

It sounds good, hope I get to play soon. I'm glad that there is no complete corruption of Marina and it seems like no one wants her to leave Kenji because she was completely corrupted. I guess I will write more after I play it.

Wooow., nice plot..no full corupted Marina..and really can't wait to play it..

Nice to see that everyone is so hyped for Marina 2 and I'm looking forward to playing it. But I don't want any spoilers. Could you guys who read spoilers elsewhere or got the game from Mikocon put your spoilers in
tags please?

And while I understand the fuss about that game, has anyone heard anything about the new Mink Ego game? It was also supposed to be out friday and while it doesn't have the same writer or artist as お兄ちゃんにはぜったい言えないたいせつなこと。, with the low number of NTR titles on the horizon these days I'll take whatever I can get. I just hope it at least NTR mystery......

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
    Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
    Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
    Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Hello, could you reupload this please?
    isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
    File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]