Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I'll be waiting for pinpoint.

By the way, is http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/opticalrabbit/product.html?productid=2 NTR? If so does anybody know a DDL for the game?
from the looks of things, it's not released yet.

Why's http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=791357 taking too long to be uploaded? Or does it have a DDL now?

most アトリエさくら Team.NTR have been released by FlowerTradeWind recently but they buy all the games they release so they only buy a finite number. we might have to wait till the game goes digital release or get lucky
(this is just an observation it might not be the truth on the matter)

Last edited:
Hello.I saw that [Piccalilli] 千草32歳人妻~禁断の義父介護~ CG's were on exhentai but nobody shared the game.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126394.html
So here it is :
http://rg.to/file/1f9821a9553037d511c7bc3bdd383b9b/RJ126394.rar.html
Basically the married wife is a mother at home and she nurses her old father in law who actually is quite the pervert while her husband is your typical no libido small cock victim working too much.I felt bad for him.No I'm kidding.From the POV of the wife.Game is too short and explicit to try and make any review anyway.6/10.

If someone is interested here is an old Bonnou Honpo (Doreizuma ~ Mama to Boku to Ojiichan ~) that I shared on exhentai quite some time ago but actually the doujinshi (opened inside the Browser) has the mother full voiced and you can copy and translate all the text with Atlas.
6/10
http://rg.to/file/a4fca768321386b5bbb7374bf64e2f70/RJ026453.zip.html
http://exhentai.org/g/659919/99b69ac33c/

I'm quite sad with the NTR state of affairs, last month I caught up a year worth of games but nothing caught my interest really.I'm looking mainly for scenarios where the wife is forced to blow/etc a guy in front of her husband (which happens rarely) but maybe I'm more into blackmailing than NTR :D

Awesome, especially the Bonnou Honpo thing :)

I hope it will be up soon, the laptop where i play is dying

The pin point game looks good, if you click on the scene you can see another scene
http://pin-point.biz/19_httyn/gallery.html

Looks great.

I'll be waiting for pinpoint.

By the way, is http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/opticalrabbit/product.html?productid=2 NTR? If so does anybody know a DDL for the game?

Looks really nice, looking forward to this one now too.

Has anyone played True Blue the game? something odd about it when i started it up it played fine but the text is displayed all over the screen, not in a box at the bottom, i can't believe that was intended. Is that normal or just an error? I was looking forward to it but may have to pass as it is very distracting to have the screen full of text on top of the picture. Just thought i would ask.

Has anyone played True Blue the game? something odd about it when i started it up it played fine but the text is displayed all over the screen, not in a box at the bottom, i can't believe that was intended. Is that normal or just an error? I was looking forward to it but may have to pass as it is very distracting to have the screen full of text on top of the picture. Just thought i would ask.
No it's not an error, that how "true Blue" display the text -_-;

Also don't know if others who have played the game have the same "bug", but sometime the game try to continue to put text even when the screen is full and the game crash. I never found a solution for that :/

Still no sign of the TeamNTR one. :(

But this RPGmaker game is supposed to be NTR. Since we're not getting much right now.

lol...
every time i sit in front of my desktop, first thing i do is open the torrent forum while hoping somebody uploaded those..haha

so in the end, i just search sadpanda for netorare game cg for the one i haven't played yet ~_~

Still no sign of the TeamNTR one. :(

But this RPGmaker game is supposed to be NTR. Since we're not getting much right now.
OK I tried 30mn of that game and...

The good things:
Interesting because you play the woman all day, and at night and weekends you revert to the husband.
The chara design is ok for an independant production.

The bad things:
For now, the world seems really tiny.
The routine of getting everyday to work is annoying: you need to walk way too much to get a job.
The menu is useless (apart from how much money you have).
Main character needs more facial expression and stances.

Well, nice try...

Last edited:
Thank you Sarasa-san, that helps to know that, i will try to see if i can get thru it. i love the story and the anime ... just an odd way to do the game.

Well, I have some new information about new game of Black Lilith... It's not relate to Netorare however we all knew that one of the best fetish hentai game studio belong to Black Lilith or more specific is Lilith Soft. Give you link for it lilith soft. So we will have many awesome games for April. Thanks god... Oh wait should we thank him when we will be exhausted by these games...

For 30 May, we will have NTR game 愛姉妹IV. Beautiful art work which are the same artist with many games of Elf. Make sure don't forget it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mekenimerlaur
OK I tried 30mn of that game and...

The good things:
Interesting because you play the woman all day, and at night and weekends you revert to the husband.
The chara design is ok for an independant production.

The bad things:
For now, the world seems really tiny.
The routine of getting everyday to work is annoying: you need to walk way too much to get a job.
The menu is useless (apart from how much money you have).
Main character needs more facial expression and stances.

Well, nice try...

Cool, thanks for the preview/review.

Well, I have some new information about new game of Black Lilith... It's not relate to Netorare however we all knew that one of the best fetish hentai game studio belong to Black Lilith or more specific is Lilith Soft. Give you link for it lilith soft. So we will have many awesome games for April. Thanks god... Oh wait should we thank him when we will be exhausted by these games...

For 30 May, we will have NTR game 愛姉妹IV. Beautiful art work which are the same artist with many games of Elf. Make sure don't forget it.

Yeah, love that artist, looking forward to that game even just for the art.

Nice, looking forward to that Lilith game, Alice has a fantastic design. Also, she reminds me of/gives off a bit of a Satsuki vibe in the main image (probably since I'm still fresh from watching that awesome show).

Last edited:
anyone have or know where to find this game? it is a hard to find NTR title, so far nothing but an old dead torrent...just thought i would ask..

Hitorijime! ~Mama mo Shimai mo Otonari-san mo~
ひとりじめ!~ママも姉妹もお隣さんも~

http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/241765/c241765package.jpg

I got this game! What can I do to share with you? By the way, I don't think this is a NTR type game.

Last edited:
wow thanks, it is only marginally NTR, yes i know but partly so. If you can upload it to sendSpace, which is free to transfer a large file, you can send me the link in a PM....drop box as well. either one and both are free transfer services. Or any other thanks so much, i looked all over

just have to copy the contents of the Install folder to a Zip ...I dont think the game is that big. PM me with any questions. thanks again very much

or you can try copying the installed game folder too, either one may work.

Still no sign of the TeamNTR game? Whoa, it's taking too long! I'm getting impatient... I hope those unreleased games are worth the wait. Oh well, I still have VN's worth replaying so I guess I'll play them.

Still no sign of the TeamNTR game? Whoa, it's taking too long! I'm getting impatient... I hope those unreleased games are worth the wait. Oh well, I still have VN's worth replaying so I guess I'll play them.

i feel you man..haha, anyway, lets inform each other if you found it okay?
btw i'm currently looking for this game :

[夜のひつじ] 純情セックスフレンド
快感! SPOT☆LIGHT

anyone have the links? bitshare or uploaded preferably

Last edited:
i feel you man..haha, anyway, lets inform each other if you found it okay?
btw i'm currently looking for this game :

[夜のひつじ] 純情セックスフレンド
快感! SPOT☆LIGHT

anyone have the links? bitshare or uploaded preferably

I think those are two games!
[130116] [夜のひつじ] 純情セックスフレンド
[101001] [dieselmine] 快感! SPOT☆LIGHT
Sure they are NTR type games!
I got those games! What can I do to share with you? By the way, I think we should go to the "Request thread" if we want to Request a game or something like cg etc.

well ntr has been dry lately, the only positive thing is that i have lots of time to properly play triangle blue and other long games, by the way do you guys know of any game that is like the OVAs of triangle blue? i mean one where the protagonist discovers the affair, but they patch things out, then the girl stars cheating again but without he really realizing it, or even better he starts suspecting it but for one or other reasons (extreme denial, or lack of hard evidence and much optimism xD) he concludes that she isn't (obviously she is xD)

I am pretty sure if someone compiled a ntr list and dl link from the forum or just the dlsite info that is a bit more detail then vndb. This section be more lively ahuehuehue.

I think those are two games!
[130116] [夜のひつじ] 純情セックスフレンド
[101001] [dieselmine] 快感! SPOT☆LIGHT
Sure they are NTR type games!
I got those games! What can I do to share with you? By the way, I think we should go to the "Request thread" if we want to Request a game or something like cg etc.

i'll try to ask the uploader to reupload first..now still waiting for their responses.
but i appreciate if you could share it, either via torrent or filehosting is okay (if you can, mf,bs,or rg please >,<)..
since it's an old eroge, all of the links and torrent i found are already deleted and no seeders T_T

I am pretty sure if someone compiled a ntr list and dl link from the forum or just the dlsite info that is a bit more detail then vndb. This section be more lively ahuehuehue.

you can filter the eroge with netorare tag (type a, b, c) on vndb and if i'm not mistaken, dlsite can filter it too, so i don't see the point to compile ntr list here..
and if you wants some preview before searching/downloading, you can search for netorare tag on sadpanda while leaving only "game cg" filter on

Last edited:
Well, when we are waiting for new NTR games why don't we look for some interesting NTR manga. I have just found new one. It's quite interesting because it includes Netorare and Netori. Here's your link exhentai.org.

And this one is from Mashiraga Aki who drew "Musa". The chapter 01: (C84) [Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)] Matsuri (zenpen) ; and chapter 02 (C85) [Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)] Matsuri (kouhen).

So sorry, I can't find translation for both these mangas. However we can easily understand the content of them. Burn on NTR fire...

Update: If we find following the name of Mashiraga Aki, we will realize he still have some awesome NTR mangas which has not translate yet. What a pity. We stand on the abandon gold mine which has not used... Nowadays is too much vanillla, I doesn't say vanilla is not good, some of them still good but why they always translate vanilla first, and give it more chance than other...

Last edited:
Reactions: ltc001
Well, when we are waiting for new NTR games why don't we look for some interesting NTR manga. I have just found new one. It's quite interesting because it includes Netorare and Netori. Here's your link exhentai.org.

And this one is from Mashiraga Aki who drew "Musa". The chapter 01: (C84) [Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)] Matsuri (zenpen) ; and chapter 02 (C85) [Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)] Matsuri (kouhen).

So sorry, I can't find translation for both these mangas. However we can easily understand the content of them. Burn on NTR fire...

Update: If we find following the name of Mashiraga Aki, we will realize he still have some awesome NTR mangas which has not translate yet. What a pity. We stand on the abandon gold mine which has not used... Nowadays is too much vanillla, I doesn't say vanilla is not good, some of them still good but why they always translate vanilla first, and give it more chance than other...

You should see the latest funeral of smile translation, is not hearthbreaking but reading a story where the caracthers act in a mature and really responsable way is prtty novel in the genre; through i hope i doesn't become a trend xD, logic isn't for hentai xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]