Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

@Imouto So far I have seen only one game that had murder in it and that was Triangle Blue. But I haven't been doing this as long as you guys. Rape is something not many people accept and will hate. Myself included. Unfortunately I can't read the manga's and novels without a translator unless they are already translated. Are there any? I'd like to read them. These are the games I have played - Triangle Blue, I Can, Wedding Blue, Virgin Wife, 他の男の精液で孕むとき2. Triangle Blue and I Can I have seen the ova's for. I Can the game I never got to finish because I played for a bit, saved the game, came back later and it wouldn't start back up. I probably need to re-install it. AGTH worked only part time and I think I am missing something but I don't know what. There was another game I had it grabbing text but it was only translating some of the words. Sooner or later I will get it figured out, it's just going to take me some time. Chocolate is good but I usually need coffee or a beer .... THC is a good source of calmness :) Any Canuck out there will know what that is.

@Imouto So far I have seen only one game that had murder in it and that was Triangle Blue. But I haven't been doing this as long as you guys. Rape is something not many people accept and will hate. Myself included. Unfortunately I can't read the manga's and novels without a translator unless they are already translated. Are there any? I'd like to read them. These are the games I have played - Triangle Blue, I Can, Wedding Blue, Virgin Wife, 他の男の精液で孕むとき2. Triangle Blue and I Can I have seen the ova's for. I Can the game I never got to finish because I played for a bit, saved the game, came back later and it wouldn't start back up. I probably need to re-install it. AGTH worked only part time and I think I am missing something but I don't know what. There was another game I had it grabbing text but it was only translating some of the words. Sooner or later I will get it figured out, it's just going to take me some time. Chocolate is good but I usually need coffee or a beer .... THC is a good source of calmness :) Any Canuck out there will know what that is.

speaking about rape i don't have a problem with in eroge, not even the situation i spoke of, i suppose i just really detach myself from it when is a game/eroge

seriusly? what is it about?
The story is simple: you play the role of a pervert guy returning home after his father's death. His family is in the alchemy business and he carries on his father's work with his sister. The thing to know about alchemy is that it need energy from... semen. So the guy, having on top of that an ntr festish, sends his sister to bring some energy :) (Well to be more specific you have choice: you can send her, or have sex with her to generate some energy balls...)
A good game!

eh..anime sharing changes to imouto.sexy????
i'm speechless with this..
eh btw why did the username for all thread are imoutou??
are animesharing undergoind changes or hacked??
Check the date :)

I don't know why, but I'm kind of pessimistic about that one...

Reactions: Selendius
oh my, they got me there...lol

I don't know why, but I'm kind of pessimistic about that one...

well, i got the savedata from sagaoz and skipped straight to the scene...
i agree, it's somewhat disappointing.. either the conversation (often said " don't put inside, i'm gonna get pregnant, etc etc"...miel stereotype), or the art is not very amusing..but well, as far as i remembered, miel seldom put ntr as their main theme so i guess it's okay to have this kind of eroge once in a while..

The story is simple: you play the role of a pervert guy returning home after his father's death. His family is in the alchemy business and he carries on his father's work with his sister. The thing to know about alchemy is that it need energy from... semen. So the guy, having on top of that an ntr festish, sends his sister to bring some energy :) (Well to be more specific you have choice: you can send her, or have sex with her to generate some energy balls...)
A good game!

really?? but as far as i can understand, the only ntr scene are the one that his sister and the other 2 are having intercourse with an old man..the other is with him, am i mistaken somewhere?
oh my, i really really need to update my ATLAS dictionary..anyone got one?

Reactions: trtlatstewa
well, i got the savedata from sagaoz and skipped straight to the scene...
i agree, it's somewhat disappointing.. either the conversation (often said " don't put inside, i'm gonna get pregnant, etc etc"...miel stereotype), or the art is not very amusing..but well, as far as i remembered, miel seldom put ntr as their main theme so i guess it's okay to have this kind of eroge once in a while..
Well, apart from 僕の彼女がこんなキモ男の嫁に!and お別れ愛妻温泉旅行 which were actually good NTR games (by accident?), the rest was navigating from so so to garbage, with at least standard not-so-bad nukige art.
They need a scenarist, even an average one can do a better work than some of their games, and maybe some convincing voice actress can help too...
I think that they didn't understood that you can provoke sexual tension and overall a good ntr feeling with scenario and good writing alone, and not just the hcg dumping they usually do. In fact if I want good hcg nukige there are way better works that theirs!
That's one of the reasons I like ntr mystery, because if the game can be exciting and good without showing any sex scene, then I at least can expect some good sense of writing...

really?? but as far as i can understand, the only ntr scene are the one that his sister and the other 2 are having intercourse with an old man..the other is with him, am i mistaken somewhere?
oh my, i really really need to update my ATLAS dictionary..anyone got one?
There is a route with the uncle, and an ntr one, yes. But the rest can be seen as a mix between voyeurism and ntr, mixed with corruption.
For the dictionnary, I've always used the FHC one without too much problems.

Well, you often hear people who like NTR but have yet to truly embrace the fetish, complain that they wish the protag had more balls, got revenge or told the heroine to go fuck herself even if he had the chance to take her back. But it's one of the main components of NTR, 'nice guy' losing his girl to the 'selfish bastard'. To put it in a modern japanese way, a herbivorous male getting his woman taken by a carnivorous male. If you can't identify with a nice but timid and non-confident guy or don't want to imagine yourself as being a guy like that, then you might have trouble enjoying a lot NTR stories.
And unfortunately it has a lot of basis in reality, that women 'want' to desire a nice, steady and committed guy who will stand by them no matter what, and they tend to seek out long term relationships with them. But the one's they tend to be physically attracted to are the 'bad-boys', confident, self-centred men who know what they want and aren't afraid to take it. The guys who lie and say whatever it takes to get her panties off, and are charming and persuasive enough to let her fool herself into believing what she wants to believe, even though she should know better. The guys they know are no-good for them, won't be there when she needs them and are only good for quick and satisfying sex. Those are the guys women are talking about when she says stuff like 'All men are lying bastards!'. She's not really talking about all men, just the men she keeps getting the hots for and getting screwed around by. Cause most women have been fooled by guys like that more than once, even though bastards like that make up only a fraction of us. They tend to get around.
That's how I understand it.

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] As for Miel, they had those two games you mentioned, both from the same writer. But that one has done nothing since and the rest have been bad nukige. Sure they were nukige too, but that were decent nukige with good NTR in them. It makes a heck of a difference.

*to everyone*

In other news, I love you so much onii-chan!! And I'll never, ever AHHHHH!!
*makes erotic moan*
....betray you. Hm? What was that? Nothing, nothing, I was just a...mmmmm...little bit breathless. Hmm? A man's voice? No, no, there's no-one with me onii-chan, that was just the TV.
*stifled moaning sound*
Sorry onii-chan but I've really got hang up now IIIII've got something really important to take in. Love you onii-chan. Bye byeeeee......
*phone cuts out*

Well, you often hear people who like NTR but have yet to truly embrace the fetish, complain that they wish the protag had more balls, got revenge or told the heroine to go fuck herself even if he had the chance to take her back. But it's one of the main components of NTR, 'nice guy' losing his girl to the 'selfish bastard'. To put it in a modern japanese way, a herbivorous male getting his woman taken by a carnivorous male. If you can't identify with a nice but timid and non-confident guy or don't want to imagine yourself as being a guy like that, then you might have trouble enjoying a lot NTR stories.
And unfortunately it has a lot of basis in reality, that women 'want' to desire a nice, steady and committed guy who will stand by them no matter what, and they tend to seek out long term relationships with them. But the one's they tend to be physically attracted to are the 'bad-boys', confident, self-centred men who know what they want and aren't afraid to take it. The guys who lie and say whatever it takes to get her panties off, and are charming and persuasive enough to let her fool herself into believing what she wants to believe, even though she should know better. The guys they know are no-good for them, won't be there when she needs them and are only good for quick and satisfying sex. Those are the guys women are talking about when she says stuff like 'All men are lying bastards!'. She's not really talking about all men, just the men she keeps getting the hots for and getting screwed around by. Cause most women have been fooled by guys like that more than once, even though bastards like that make up only a fraction of us. They tend to get around.
That's how I understand it.

that is one hell of an eroge stories sum you've got there :D

In other news, I love you so much onii-chan!! And I'll never, ever AHHHHH!!
*makes erotic moan*
....betray you. Hm? What was that? Nothing, nothing, I was just a...mmmmm...little bit breathless. Hmm? A man's voice? No, no, there's no-one with me onii-chan, that was just the TV.
*stifled moaning sound*
Sorry onii-chan but I've really got hang up now IIIII've got something really important to take in. Love you onii-chan. Bye byeeeee......
*phone cuts out*

haha..this dialog is very common in ntr eroge >,<

next netori eroge friend
[140328][Parthenon(パルテノン)] 弱みを握って人妻とその娘をパコってみた

I just found a Meil/Norn game that is PURE netorare a first in my research, just started it but it is great will report more soon.

as for rape, and other sides of NTR, well that is the essence OF NTR, the original innocent state of the "victim" later protagnonist usually woman, is that of resistance but her own inner inclinations lead her to embrace the act, acts. actions.... NTR is not about pure rape or violation without some compliance on the part of the subjects usually tho were are some who have that fetish. It takes a while to find out if NTR is a personal interest and surely is not for everyone or should be...but it is nice to have this forum and a chance to share about it without the constant harping of the anti NTR crowd. they have the rest of thw orld to play in.

as for the text grabber check the technical section, i have posted links to the best sources on fixes and you may need what are called H codes to run the games you want to play well, i have posted the way to use them and sources..tho it is a constantly evolvilng pool of codes that we all develop by using the tools to determine what the best codes for each game are. Takes a lot of skill and there are some great people helping with that all.

The "BLUE" series are some of the best NTR games and stories and anime yet..so you started with a good range..imho... but there are other good ones around you will find in time.

Thanks for that. I knew about the h codes and that's probably what I am missing or at least not the right one. Or just one of a few problems I'll have to work out. I'll search for your post. I do like NTR based games so far and I have yet to run into some one who is vehemently against them but I am not going to go looking for them either. One thing I will have to do is set this all up on my laptop so when I am at work I can play them. When I say 'work', I work at camp jobs where I can play these games at camp in my room. With head phones.

Cool. that thread i posted has links to the main forum for ppl working on the H codes, you can ask there for help too tho they are pretty busy and dont always ananswer..i am just learning it all myself...step by step. :) I have been working in anime for years but never had time to do much with any of the games. so this is fun and a nice break.

Here I have some suggestion for you to guide you in NTR realm:

(1) [Elf] Debris. [Elf] can be considered as one of best studio of NTR games. Some one will help me show other famous games of them for him

(2) [Team.NTR] 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 => beautiful arts and intense story

(3) (mink ego)onitaitai => Well, best game of Mink ego until now... LOL... They only have 2 games however it's one of the best games in my list

(4) [Alice Soft] Oyakorankan => Other beautiful arts, must say very charming arts. It have an interesting story with numerous characters from young boy, fat man, old man, ugly man... Enough for your own fetish...

To be honest, I don't really like True Blue (H-Game) and Triangle Blue. However True Blue (H-anime) is different story. In personal, I kind like 婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に marriage-blue. I completed 2 parts which are part of "Father in law" and "Teacher" who co-worker of protagonist.

In April, I only focus on [Team.NTR] 新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?for my NTR list. Hope I can be surprised by some other NTR games.

Now I playing [Eroitto] Nee-san no Kareshi ~ , hope some one can give me H-Code for this game.
I used to use both ITH and AGTH. However after install Window 8 I can't run AGTH as usual. When I try to input ("F:\GH\agth" /c "F:\GH\Play\neesan no kareshi\neesan_no_kareshi.exe") it always become (F:\GH\agth /c "F:\GH\Play\neesan no kareshi\neesan_no_kareshi.exe"). Could some one hep me to fix it.

Ah hell I forgot all about Maro no Kanja wa Gaten Kei. I played that one but I haven't gotten all the endings yet. I think. That was the first game I've played I do believe. Can't believe I forgot ...!! Loved the animation in it. Thanks for the suggestions. I will be looking them up as soon as I can. Soooo many games!

Hello.I saw that [Piccalilli] 千草32歳人妻~禁断の義父介護~ CG's were on exhentai but nobody shared the game.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126394.html
So here it is :
http://rg.to/file/1f9821a9553037d511c7bc3bdd383b9b/RJ126394.rar.html
Basically the married wife is a mother at home and she nurses her old father in law who actually is quite the pervert while her husband is your typical no libido small cock victim working too much.I felt bad for him.No I'm kidding.From the POV of the wife.Game is too short and explicit to try and make any review anyway.6/10.

If someone is interested here is an old Bonnou Honpo (Doreizuma ~ Mama to Boku to Ojiichan ~) that I shared on exhentai quite some time ago but actually the doujinshi (opened inside the Browser) has the mother full voiced and you can copy and translate all the text with Atlas.
6/10
http://rg.to/file/a4fca768321386b5bbb7374bf64e2f70/RJ026453.zip.html
http://exhentai.org/g/659919/99b69ac33c/

I'm quite sad with the NTR state of affairs, last month I caught up a year worth of games but nothing caught my interest really.I'm looking mainly for scenarios where the wife is forced to blow/etc a guy in front of her husband (which happens rarely) but maybe I'm more into blackmailing than NTR :D

Hello.I saw that [Piccalilli] 千草32歳人妻~禁断の義父介護~ CG's were on exhentai but nobody shared the game.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126394.html
So here it is :
http://rg.to/file/1f9821a9553037d511c7bc3bdd383b9b/RJ126394.rar.html
Basically the married wife is a mother at home and she nurses her old father in law who actually is quite the pervert while her husband is your typical no libido small cock victim working too much.I felt bad for him.No I'm kidding.From the POV of the wife.Game is too short and explicit to try and make any review anyway.6/10.

Thanks, i have been searching this one

New to the thread, I've always loved NTR eroge, and I've most likely played the ones that made it onto the forums =D
I'm currently on a NTR OVA binge and searched the thread to the best of my abilities and grabbed most of the suggestions that were brought up but only the ones the search function hit.

[ミルクセーキ] OVA マリッジブルー
Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru! 俺は彼女を信じてる!
Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake 彼女が見舞いに来ない理由
Aisai Nikki 愛妻日記
Oyako Rankan The Animation
Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru それでも妻を愛してる

Just wanted to know if more existed this list seems pretty small, would prefer subbed not really fluent in Japanese yet to watch without subs and in eroge its easy to just hook text.
Please list non-subbed anyways so I can put it on the list to lookout for subs =D
Thank You =)

Now I playing [Eroitto] Nee-san no Kareshi ~ , hope some one can give me H-Code for this game.
I used to use both ITH and AGTH. However after install Window 8 I can't run AGTH as usual. When I try to input ("F:\GH\agth" /c "F:\GH\Play\neesan no kareshi\neesan_no_kareshi.exe") it always become (F:\GH\agth /c "F:\GH\Play\neesan no kareshi\neesan_no_kareshi.exe"). Could some one hep me to fix it.

here you go mate
/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe

what version of ITH are you using?
if i'm not mistaken, the latest ITH are released somewhere between november / october version..CMIIW

anyone can reupload it to another filehosting? bitshare maybe?
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwings
Behold some thing new in May, my friend http://www.getchu.com.

When I see art work, I make me remember "Bakuman" ... Some thing similar between style of magaka and protagonist of this NTR game. Hope it will become awesome.

Behold some thing new in May, my friend http://www.getchu.com.

When I see art work, I make me remember "Bakuman" ... Some thing similar between style of magaka and protagonist of this NTR game. Hope it will become awesome.
Beautiful art style, but it seems more netori than netorare for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

BK8 là một trong những nhà cái uy tín hàng đầu tại châu Á, cung cấp các trải nghiệm giải trí trực tuyến đa dạng và phong phú. Với giấy phép hoạt động hợp pháp và trụ sở tại Malta và Philippines, BK8 đảm bảo tính an toàn và công bằng cho người chơi.
Thông tin chi tiết:
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!