Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Really? The version I downloaded when people in the thread were trying to splice in a machine translation, was over a gig already. From there ver2.0 only seems to have added 20-30 mb. Are you sure the version you got was only 100mb or so?
You're right, it's time for me to sleep, I actually compared the cg file with game due to some bad files management :D

And ITH works the same as it did with original version, which means not at all by itself. But the AGTH code we got works the same too.
Yes, I forgot about that :D

I don't know how this forum's url linking works, since it looks like the link ate my question in the previous post.

I'll ask again here, if anyone knows who or how they cracked the rascou drm let me know. I've got けもの道-七- , けもの道-六ぷら- that I want cracked. I asked otokonoko and he wasn't the one who cracked it and the drm doesn't create another copy of the files that can be copied. Infact when you run it, the drm actually prevents the data files containing the cg to be copied to another directory or read and have the cg extracted.

So, I was driving home tonight and passed my local Play N Trade (video game retailer, not sure how well-known it is). Only, the "ADE" in "Trade" wasn't illuminated, so it read "PLAYNTR." It felt as if the NTR Gods were smiling upon me.

And, being the enormous doofus that I am, I felt I had to stop to take a picture. Turns out I confirmed what I already suspected, and that is my phone's camera is a piece of shit. I'll attach it anyway, though.

Attachments

• Play NTR.jpg
    Play NTR.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 309
So, I was driving home tonight and passed my local Play N Trade (video game retailer, not sure how well-known it is). Only, the "ADE" in "Trade" wasn't illuminated, so it read "PLAYNTR." It felt as if the NTR Gods were smiling upon me.

And, being the enormous doofus that I am, I felt I had to stop to take a picture. Turns out I confirmed what I already suspected, and that is my phone's camera is a piece of shit. I'll attach it anyway, though.
Maybe you can try to ask them to sell some ntr hgames :D

Is this really ntr? the art looks really good and the story is short so it may be worth to play

I haven't played it, but according to the synposis the boyfriend is the MC, and the old men send him videos and pictures of what's happening. I think. I'm not sure how much it focuses on it, though.

And I suspected it might need an H-code, since their first one needed one. Hopefully it gets one soon.

I have a question. Why can't I open this page: http://aino0kyori.x.fc2.com/si_sisterdeprived.html. Every time I try to open it, Yahoo says it cannot be found... How can I open it? Are there other walkthrough for [Dieselmine] Sister Deprived? Could somebody give me a link? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, but I think that aino0kyori.x.fc2.com/ has gone. It gets the website can't be found response when entered normally, and even when I used a proxy what game up was a something saying that the address now belonged to some dutch domain.
If all you're after is a walkthrough for Sister Deprived though, then you can find one here.

Also, if anyone sees 勇者が宿屋の主人から恋人を寝取る話。 around please let me know. Though I don't how long it'll take to get cracked and uploaded.

I just finished the game a couple weeks ago. It was largely disappointing, and there were only a few actually decent NTR scenes (and there were a lot of scenes). I hope they don't just focus on the tentacle shit, but judging by the cover that might be wishful thinking.

That being said, it feels like we've been light on NTR OVA recently, so I'll take what I can get.

Anyone having problems with WWWJDIC for translation aggregator 0.49? I'm getting one of 3 scenarios:

1) "Connection error"
2) "Requesting Data" and then Blank under the box
3) Unrecognized command

I don't get it. It used to work perfectly, and I didn't change anything.

Anyone have any ideas? Is it just me?

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Anyone having problems with WWWJDIC for translation aggregator 0.49? I'm getting one of 3 scenarios:

1) "Connection error"
2) "Requesting Data" and then Blank under the box
3) Unrecognized command

I don't get it. It used to work perfectly, and I didn't change anything.

Anyone have any ideas? Is it just me?

iAT86.jpg
nyaa it's not just you and even other programes using WWWJDIC are not working so it's on there end. hopefully its not on purrrpose and it's fixed but for the time being give this program a try as an alternative.
http://jglossator.sourceforge.net/

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I just finished the game a couple weeks ago. It was largely disappointing, and there were only a few actually decent NTR scenes (and there were a lot of scenes). I hope they don't just focus on the tentacle shit, but judging by the cover that might be wishful thinking.

That being said, it feels like we've been light on NTR OVA recently, so I'll take what I can get.

I remember tentacle was a pretty small part of that game. Would be strange if somehow that becomes the focus of the anime version. I do agree that it was overall disappointing, but very few NTR games aren't disappointing these days.

Guys not being voiced was one of the letdowns. At least the anime should fix that.

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗