Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hunting Blue appeared on the other forum..should be on here pretty soon I guess?
reverse NTR game also OUT

Last edited:
Anyone else have problems with installing Hunting Blue? Whenever I tried to install it it kept on saying something about Hunting_Blue.exe failing to read

Is there an H-code for Hunting Blue available? ITH isn't hooking all of the text.

I'm playing it without one for the time being, and it's nice to see the males voiced here. Even if the game is shit, you can't dog the production values at least.

Anyone else have problems with installing Hunting Blue? Whenever I tried to install it it kept on saying something about Hunting_Blue.exe failing to read

i pray to god is just you, i am downloading it and is one of the games i plan on playing during christmass (it feels weird saying that on such a happy season xD)

Heya!

壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ) ~愛する妻の肢体(からだ)はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~

Swing and a miss. -_- I was pretty disappointed by the folks at ANIM this time around. Lazy storytelling, lazy characters, and lazy animation equals lazy, uninspired game. Was expecting a bit more variation like in their previous swapping game(There seemed like a lot more ending outcomes in that one: Profag loses wife, Profag gets the other wife, both wives become really slutty, happy swapping continues, plus maybe one or two others), and I've gotta say 人妻交姦日記 is superior in damn near every fashion. The Profag in this game is your typical loser that fails at everything but being a salaryman, the husband next door is built like a brick shithouse, good at sex, forceful, and those are pretty much his only qualities. Of course, he's better than the profag in every respect. /yawn

I expect a lot more from bigger, established companies.

Of course, these are just my opinions; I have the unashamed habit of stating my opinions as fact. xD If others really enjoyed the game, or there was something that stood out to you, I'd be interested to hear it!

On the positive side of things, I'm really looking forward to 元ヤンの奥さんは好きですか?(Holy MILFs, NTR-Man! They just revealed another girl in it! Saw that when I went to look up the name and info on their site. ^___^) I have to say that フレーム is probably my favorite NTR writer for games because he's consistent and always manages to have a lot of fun with the characters he comes up with. Shame he only does netori stuff that I know of.

Stay tuned for another post in the next day or so! Had an idea and want to see what you guys think.

Your post nearly killed my hopes for the game, until you reminded me that it was just your opinion, any game in the last 2 or 3 months that you recommend?

Heya!

I haven't played a lot of stuff lately, and most haven't stood out or been kind of meh, but here's a few that I'd recommend:
兄貴の嫁さんなら、俺にハメられてヒイヒイ言ってるところだよ by Orcsoft. I think they're easily one of the best companies out there right now.
催眠術3 by 筆柿そふと. Really glad to see this series continue. Especially after whatever happened to Black Rainbow.
ネオの野望 by Spoon. A doujin game, but a must play for any Tifa fans. Probably could have done without the animation, though.
とある人妻のネトラレ事情 by らすこう. A bit older, but if you haven't played it yet, check it out. It's not without its faults, but I'm still amazed we don't see more games taking advantage of all the stuff you can do with phones nowadays.

Outside of the NTR genre, both Autobahn's and Complets' recent games(Well, recent for them. Both were summer releases.) have been great, but that's to be expected. Those companies don't make bad games. Also, there's the new patch for 自宅警備員, which just keeps on getting better and better.

is there anyone that can help for 他の女の子とHをしているオレを見て興奮する彼女 >> my monitor max resolution is 1024x768
and i'm either not familiar with the startup menu too..
is there any other option that i can do? (maybe windowed mode? but entering the game already impossible to me T_T)

i pray to god is just you, i am downloading it and is one of the games i plan on playing during christmass (it feels weird saying that on such a happy season xD)

It installed just fine for me. The voice option seems to bugged for me though.
Reducing volume of a male character voice is actually reducing another male character voice instead, not the male character which I want to reduce the voice (only the heroine works just fine). So I need to use mute button as an alternative instead for them.

I wonder if anyone else having same problem?

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

re-seed which one?

wow..so many ntr game on this week ~_~

Telsa
If it ever dies, post here and i will re-seed.

Re-seed Log,
#1 Started February 26th 2012 4:00 Am Pst
#2 Started June 20th 2012 1:08 Pm Pst (Added Dark Blue Vid / Removed double ISO) (Size 16.3)
#3 Started August 26th 2012 12:10 Am Pst
#4 Posted in Torrents Section of Anime Sharing August 28th 2:20 pm Pst Time

Reactions: kydziklaza
Heya!

As we move into December, I had an idea to generate some participation on the board and maybe bring some of our lurkers out.

I propose the 2013 NTR Awards!

A chance for everyone to vote on what games and characters they liked the best this year and hopefully have some fun with it. What do people think?

Here are some of the categories I came up with:

Game of the Year
Best NTR-style game
Best netori-style game
Best mystery game
Best NTR manga/comic
Best incidental NTR(For NTR elements or feelings that popped up in a game or manga that wasn't specifically within the genre.)
Favorite main female character
Favorite secondary female character(For other girls in the game that weren't the star.)
Favorite male character
Favorite NTR scene
Favorite female character voice
Worst game of the year
Worst female character
Worst male character

Holler back with other suggestions and ideas, and if it sounds fun I'll work on a proper post for it.

Heya!

As we move into December, I had an idea to generate some participation on the board and maybe bring some of our lurkers out.

A chance for everyone to vote on what games and characters they liked the best this year and hopefully have some fun with it. What do people think?

Game of the Year
Best NTR-style game
Best netori-style game
Best mystery game
Best NTR manga/comic
Best incidental NTR(For NTR elements or feelings that popped up in a game or manga that wasn't specifically within the genre.)
Favorite secondary female character(For other girls in the game that weren't the star.)
Favorite male character
Favorite NTR scene
Worst game of the year
Worst female character
Worst male character

Holler back with other suggestions and ideas, and if it sounds fun I'll work on a proper post for it.

I haven't played as much games as i wished (since september i have been an slave to my studies) but i am TOTALLY IN!!

Heya!

Game of the Year
Best NTR-style game
Best netori-style game
Best mystery game
Best NTR manga/comic
Favorite male character
Favorite NTR scene
Worst game of the year
Worst female character
Worst male character

I had a similar idea, but it was more of a simple "NTR of the Year" kind of thing. Yours is clearly more extensive.

If we do do something like this, I would suggest making a separate thread for it. Since you have quite a few categories, this thread could get quite cluttered. I'm on board with the concept though; I have quite a few nominations for NTR manga of the year myself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D