Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

This may have already been discussed, but what the hell is this, Miel? http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=778017

I saw the cover in the upcoming NTR titles thread and thought it was one of those photoshops where one character's face is plastered on all the others'. They all have the same fucking face! Are they even trying?

This may have already been discussed, but what the hell is this, Miel? http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=778017

I saw the cover in the upcoming NTR titles thread and thought it was one of those photoshops where one character's face is plastered on all the others'. They all have the same fucking face! Are they even trying?
And when you see that it's the same artist who has done RIN×SEN 4 years before, I just think that Miel gave him as little money or time as possible to do his work.

BTW it's netori.

Last edited:
We are having some exciting NTR potential from now until the end of august, i am keeping my fingers crossed, there are some promising NTR manga from C84, one from the author of Musa and fork in the road, which looks delicious, as well as some games.

There is one on 8/23 game , which im not sure if netori or NTR, or girl POV, but its one to look forward early

人妻蹂躙飼育 ~悲鳴が嬌声に変わるまで躾けてやる! is out ! maybe either NTR or netori

Last edited:

I uploaded the CGs onto exhentai, and yeah I think it's netori. If you guys want it I can upload the game for you guys.

there are some promising NTR manga from C84, one from the author of Musa and fork in the road
I wish this author was more popular. One of the previews that got uploaded appears to be from C83 so I'm unnsure that it'll get scanned anytime soon. And Fork in the Road is still not in English, and it's been what, a year? Makes me sad. Maybe it's because his style is so rough, but damn, his stories are always too real.

(This is a reply to jasonfs that started from a conversation in the review thread. Moving it here to be more on-topic and give others a chance to chime in.)

Heya!

well if you like corruption theme where the girl only goes to the other guy for sex thats cool, but for some reason i just HAVE to see an emotional betrayal of the protag to get the NTR rage, dont get me wrong, sometimes blackmail and stuff works for me, but there has to be some emotional connection b/w the girl and the NTRing guy...

Well, that's not what I always go for: where the girl only goes to the other guy for sex. I meant more in the case of the lovey-dovey NTR games(Is that an oxymoron? O.o At any rate, the ones with a sympathetic/good NTRer. That's why a lot of netori doesn't do it for me unless I really like the female characters.) And usually there is sooner or later an emotional betrayal that comes with it. That's what's great about it when it starts off as being just sexual in love-type games. You end up where the woman is put into a position where she knows she's betraying her husband, but is doing it anyway. Then the NTRer uses sex as an in to the woman's heart. That's how most of those games play out.

In the first Gatenkei, it was more that after becoming so used to sex, Misaki couldn't go without it, despite preferring her husband, but also wouldn't really go against Aida because he'd tricked and trained her to be dependent on him. So there's betrayal and drama, without her just dropping her husband. It takes her husband actually finding out and the radical shit that happens at the end of the game to change that. Otherwise, it's, 'I prefer you to my husband, so let's just do it now,' and the girl becomes closer to the NTRer. If there's not a stronger sex/corruption/training element to those type of games, I get bored 'cause I figure if that's what I wanted, I could just go play a regular vanillafag love story game with a much better story and production values.

Compare that to the one Bonnou Honpou game with what's her face-- Ko-something, the super-slut. It's hot, but in terms of NTR it's actually kind of boring to me because she so willingly agrees to and goes along with her seducer. I think that game is still Type-B, but it comes really close to A, and that leads to your next comment. ^_^

Take Hoka no Otoko 3, for example, starts off as rape/blackmail, but eventually the girl gets corrupted both physically and seduced emotionally, which works for me, IDK why i feel NTR A is the best, and has to be emotional betrayal for me to get the rage, Maybe im one of the most depraved around here?

Hey, don't get me wrong, the idea of Type A is some of the best, and some of the purest, for lack of a better word, NTR there is. But it's incredibly rare and it has to be done just right to really work. Most things almost always starts as one of the Type Bs and moved to Type A, and I think the game you just mentioned does the same because like most others it starts with some coercion, some stronger than others. In light of that, can anyone think of some good pure Type A games? I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

As for people just using savedata, take Oyako Rankan, i played that for awhile, was fun and all, but quickly got impatient and just got all the scenes,.. if u wana get the scenes by yourself it will take dozens of hours especially with my super slow internet meaning i have to wait 5 sec for every line to get translated, so im sure im not the only one... True maybe im missing out on the suspense and excitement of NTR, and sometimes i even go to sadpanda and spoil myself by viewing the CGs before the game is uploaded...

Also, 人妻蹂躙飼育 ~悲鳴が嬌声に変わるまで躾けてやる! is out, maybe NTR, or could be netori idk, CG looks awesome

The game actually gets translated for you with those programs? O.o /clueless Doesn't that mean it comes out all back-asswards and with weird verbs, incorrect grammar, etc.? If that's the case, I perfectly understand skimming and then going straight to the scenes.

You're not alone in checking out CGs and stuff before playing. I frequently do, to check quality and know if it's something I want to buy or not, especially for those companies that might be charge 3,000-4,000 for something mediocre or much more for something that might not have much NTR goodness. Sometimes, I'll get disappointed by a spoilers, but for the better games, they usually just charge me up more because you keep guessing and wondering when some of those scenes you saw will show up and how. If anything I get more disappointed when the lead up to some of the better CGs isn't as good as I was hoping or after seeing the CGs, I'll create an idea of how I hope things will play out and it doesn't happen. xD

But they are lazy as fuck-just read their journal they keep on their site
>I've done rough lining on characters
>Played Diablo 3 afterwards for 8h
and after that he posts review for every anime in last season (gargantia,Valvrave,Free...)
Even Berserk's Miura is not that lazy-he does 200 pages a year (and we all know what drawing quality is in those pages) while MTSP/Jin does ~60

@bastard well yeah even type B and corruption games usually leads to eventual emotional betrayal, i just prefer the ones where the heroine has proper feelings and not just lust to the NTR guy...

For me, NTR games needs 2 things to be good

1) Good art (even if good plot but heroine art turns me off it wont do for me)

2) Good NTR A scenario

Now here is where it gets complicated, i think people have different preferences on NTR, even NTR A there are a few scenarios, pure NTR A games are somewhat rare and worth their weight in gold, but i can think of a few. But first the different types of NTR A which some people have different preferences might or might not accept as their kind of NTR

- Scenario 1 --> Hero has feelings and love for the heroine, but heroine falls for other guy/already in love with him, hero cant do fuck all no matter what he tries, and has to watch heroine and the stud going at it, possibly becoming a voyeur in the process.

Now some people dont consider this NTR, since heroine may not properly love hero in the first place, but i find this one to be good, simply cuz the helplessness and hopelessness of it makes it all the more painful, you were doomed the moment you started the game LMAO...

Examples are: Fukou no kami from blackrainbow and one of Atelier Sakura one, with the childhood friend who said she wanted to confess to someone she like, protag thinks its him, but turns out it was his other best friend lololol, which personally i find quite good NTR.

Scenario 2--> Hero and Heroine is in love, no confession or feelings yet, but its clear as day, but due to a certain turn of events or the heroine getting tired of hero indecisiveness or she got closer to the NTRGUY while hero is being a pussyfag, starts banging the other guy.

Now this is quite good too... examples are tadakano and true blue (in one of the routes)

Scenario 3--> Hero and heroine in love and proper relationship, but heroine gets seduced by another guy, starts cheating on him e.g profag going on business trip or being distant, this is the most common A scenario, lots of examples.

Scenario 4- Heroine and hero in love/have feelings, but for whatever reason, heroine willingly fucks/marries another guy (usually due to debt/arranged marriage/works as a prostitute) This is personally quite delicious for me, again cuz of the helpless feeling it induces in you.. not enough of these kind of games, i mean, there are some when heroine is married to another guy, but no scenes and usually in netori games, cant think of many examples atm, but if someone can plz tell me *drools*

Scenario 5-> Heroine, whatever the relationship with the protag, wants sex and the other guy is good, and she starts banging the other guy cuz she luv cock, purely lust, no feelings, this type of NTR A , is the only one that i dont really like, since little emotional betrayal, which, imo, is the reason gatenkei wasnt as good for me as it is for others, many other examples of this, too much imo...

Also regarding translations, yeah the usual trans aggregator + ITH works, i dont even use atlas but google translate, bing, and other stuff, i can usually figure out more or less what theyre saying... helps that im learning japanese ATM.. well ure right about the CG thing, sometimes i hope a CG is an NTR scene, but turns out its the profag, and had to smash the table...

Our missing Atelier Sakura game has shown up as CG on exhentai...still waiting for the game. Even though I probably won't have time to play it...it'll still feel like something's missing.

Our missing Atelier Sakura game has shown up as CG on exhentai...still waiting for the game. Even though I probably won't have time to play it...it'll still feel like something's missing.

Exactly, that´s the feeling

I'm bored so forgive me to change topics for a bit

My favorite VN is an NTR story, but is not an NTR game

The title is White Album 2, and the intro chapter of the game is being made into an anime that will air this October.

It's basically a love triangle between one guy and two girls.

But the amusing (and tragic) part is both girls feel guilty about stealing the guy from the other girl. They can't even agree on whose blame it is. They both blame themselves.

The VN was really good for me, and I hope the anime can deliver something close.

guys is just me or there has almost not been ntr this comiket?

There's been very little, and zero English translations. But even though it's been a week since Comiket, there will still be uploads in the weeks and months to come, so there's still hope. I know for a fact that Shinjugai had an Infinite Stratos NTR manga that has yet to be scanned.

So far we have raws for the new MTSP, and that's basically it. There's also an Idolmaster NTR and a Seme Danjou preview for a manga that may never be uploaded. It's rough going for us NTR H-manga fans.

I have it, but it has that protection shit, also it needs an AGTH code.

I think there is no code for the game, sir. First, the game is not cracked yet, so the protection doesn't alloow you to do this. That is the same situation for yabunuma 2. Before yabunuma 2 is cracked, I can't translate it with ITH. However, after it is cracked, we don't need any code for it. Second, the font is a part of the game.

There's been very little, and zero English translations. But even though it's been a week since Comiket, there will still be uploads in the weeks and months to come, so there's still hope. I know for a fact that Shinjugai had an Infinite Stratos NTR manga that has yet to be scanned.

So far we have raws for the new MTSP, and that's basically it. There's also an Idolmaster NTR and a Seme Danjou preview for a manga that may never be uploaded. It's rough going for us NTR H-manga fans.

Yes but i am a little dissapointed in the MTSP doujin, i mean so far as i know is mostly a gaiden rather than a proper continuation, but i didn't know about the seme danjou one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!