Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

I Did not spoil the Inception in any way, left out what that actually is, so that has not been spoiled.

Sorry if i spoiled anything else there, but i was quite excited about it i wanted to talk about it, was rather enjoyable, anyone else play it and have any thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwings

Even though I'm in the middle of another eroge I had to fire up the new Maro to at least get a taste. Sakimi is back with a vengeance (literally), thank you based god. Now I gotta finish that other game so I can devote my time to Maro. My weekend is now booked.

By the way you don't need to use the ugly font hack if you use the h-code /HB8@43095D.
Apparently /HB8@43092D works for the first Maro.

Heya!

Well, ELF has definitely restored everyone's faith in them. I'd be really interested to know how much of this game was planned from the start, and how much was a reaction to and response from the feedback/criticism of the first game. If nothing else, I feel they at least beefed up the number of sex scenes to mollify people. The game also feels much longer, though that might be because the choices are a bit easier to navigate through to see the various routes, and I'm guilty of fast-forwarding through a bit of the true route in the first game between the doctor and girl while waiting for something to fucking happen. <_<

I think at this point it's safe to say that ELF games are art, or as close as the eroge industry comes. But, I'm not entirely sure if that's good or bad thing. On one hand, the company breathes some new life into what at some times might feel like a stale or unchanging genre by trying different things and completely focusing on story. On the other, because of their popularity, I'm terrified more companies will try to copy them and just end up with a jumbled mess of a game, something that ELF very narrowly avoids doing, and it's a pretty slim margin in my book.

Yes, the game is different and interesting, but it's not always exactly fun either. At various points, I felt like the company was just trolling NTR fans while laughing their way to the bank; at other times, I was bored out of my mind or depressed/raging(at the company and plot, not over anything NTR-related).

If in the past we've tried to make explaining NTR easier by categorizing in into type A, B, etc., and whether it was netoru or netori, after playing this game I think we need a new category: Crazy Fucking ELF Game.

I'm dreading the next sequel at this point, but hopefully in a few months I'll be ready to go on another emotional roller coaster. At this point, I'm ready for different characters, but given that I'm already invested and have know whether Harry will finally manage to defeat Voldemort or not, I'll likely be waiting for the day it comes out like everyone else, screaming, "Elf! Please take my money, you bastards!"

Stay tuned in the reviews thread for a long, incredibly spoiler-heavy synopsis!

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: tf2spy and terran33

Crazy Fucking ELF Game.

lol indeed. though everything in the game landed as the usual ABC types, i have just never seen a Netori become a Netorare like that. It was impressive, never thought about it before, but it makes perfect sense. but not the best game i have played by far. but it saved them, that it did.

I did not like the first game (part) as a NTR game (still love playing a bad guy trying to win mind you) Because you play as the doctor trying to snatch the wife, not true NTR so to speak. But part 2 here really puts a spin on the perspective, Because you are still the doctor, and while you snatched the wife, if she gets back together with her husband, ooooooooooooohhhhh shit you got NTR'd. This has got to be the first Instance of NTR role Reversal i have ever seen. and then they take it deeper with the NTR Inception.

I have just never seen it done from this Angle before, and it takes the first game as the Doctor being the Protag, and some time to pass between the games, to really allow for me to come to a specific emotional point, that i actually Felt it when the bitch got back together with the husband, man that was good, and it took me completely by surprise. And then the Inception afterwords later in the other route just blew my mind.
It seems that this second game is way better than the first... but I'm reluctant to play it until I know for sure that the story is "complete" (with a third game). I played the first game, so I was served a short netori game instead of an ntr one, and I'm not into netori.
Also, I personally favor "innocent" mc, rather than bad or villain mc in ntr (I hate it for example when the mc cheats on his love interest before the ntr action takes place)
But I agree that the shift in genre seems quite original :), even if the company should have waited more to release the complete game instead of slicing it like that. The initial impact would have been much stronger.

Anyway, 僕だけが知らない恋人と姉妹がビッチギャルになった理由 is out!

It seems that this second game is way better than the first... but I'm reluctant to play it until I know for sure that the story is "complete" (with a third game). I played the first game, so I was served a short netori game instead of an ntr one, and I'm not into netori.
Also, I personally favor "innocent" mc, rather than bad or villain mc in ntr (I hate it for example when the mc cheats on his love interest before the ntr action takes place)
But I agree that the shift in genre seems quite original :), even if the company should have waited more to release the complete game instead of slicing it like that. The initial impact would have been much stronger.

Yeah i can see waiting until they are all released. Now do not get confused by me or Action Bastard and our comments towards the game. The twist was nice, and the way they went about it was praise worthy, but the story made me go wtf and it was so boring He and i both basically skipped more then half the game. So the game as a whole, was not that great honestly, and the only reason its getting any praise at all is the twist. So basicly, see the twist, enjoy it, but don't hold your breath, the third part will bomb now that the magic is gone so to speak.

just finished playing [アトリエさくら Team.NTR] つるぺた×NTR ~幼なじみ彼女の3年間の調教記録~ the 1st playthrough has no NTR CG. You need to play 2nd playthrough to see all the NTR Happen. I think they should add NTR scene on the 1st playthrough too make it better

Yeah i can see waiting until they are all released. Now do not get confused by me or Action Bastard and our comments towards the game. The twist was nice, and the way they went about it was praise worthy, but the story made me go wtf and it was so boring He and i both basically skipped more then half the game. So the game as a whole, was not that great honestly, and the only reason its getting any praise at all is the twist. So basicly, see the twist, enjoy it, but don't hold your breath, the third part will bomb now that the magic is gone so to speak.
Got it... too bad, character design was awesome :alonescared:

just finished playing [アトリエさくら Team.NTR] つるぺた×NTR ~幼なじみ彼女の3年間の調教記録~ the 1st playthrough has no NTR CG. You need to play 2nd playthrough to see all the NTR Happen. I think they should add NTR scene on the 1st playthrough too make it better
And that's good news for me, as I really love this kind of ntr :D (no ntr sex scenes seen until the end or next playthrough)
The only thing I'm not a fan of is the heroine design...

Here is 8 picture preview for latest Tachibana-some anon took photos with camera.I expect someone will scan it within 1-2 days.
59 pages of pure awesome.My body is ready
tachi1
tachi2
tachi3
tachi4
tachi5
tachi6
tachi7
tachi8

Edit:Thanks to anons on 4chan-here is link to all pages
Keep in mind that its photo quality (although not bad) and not scan.Pages are 2.4 Mb on average
mediafire

Edit2:Good news and bad news
Lets start with bad-no MTSP till C86
Good news-he will continue Tachibana, and direct continuation (well based on translation of last page), so i hope we will see...things

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwings
Last edited:
I've been a lurker for a long time (and I mean LONG time,since Hongfire and FHC times) so I decided to introduce myself.
Not much to add.
Long live NTR.

Heya!

Just finished a full overview of the newest ELF game. It's up in the review thread now on the second page. It's quite long, but will hopefully answer the majority of questions/let people know if it's something they'd like to play or not.

Man, you're too quick, sir Kitsame. I have just found (C84) [MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Ho 2 on g.e-hentai and immediate share this information for our members but you're quicker than me. So thank you a lot for sharing information. WOahh, it's hard to say what I am feeling now... Right now I am waiting for nice scan and translating version. Do anyone know this story still continues or it ends here?

For a long time, MTSP and Takeda Hiromitsu is two mangaka who inspirit the flame of NTR. Hope we can see more h-manga from them

Man, you're too quick, sir Kitsame. I have just found (C84) [MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Ho 2 on g.e-hentai and immediate share this information for our members but you're quicker than me. So thank you a lot for sharing information. WOahh, it's hard to say what I am feeling now... Right now I am waiting for nice scan and translating version. Do anyone know this story still continues or it ends here?

For a long time, MTSP and Takeda Hiromitsu is two mangaka who inspirit the flame of NTR. Hope we can see more h-manga from them
I was quick because i was stalking Jin's site and 4chan.Though 4chan had waaaay more information, especially in /a/ C84 threads which were dumping grounds for MTSP's work for years.Also /h/ tread is still ongoing MTSP Thread and you can get plot explanation there.There were several japanese visitors from 2ch (japanese version of 4chan) there who were expressing thanks for dumping MTPS.Now we are waiting on Touma from Doujin-Moe to translate this one.Interesting information is that Touma did translation on second part of Tachibana (one with NTR)

EDIT:
Finally proper scans for Tachibana are out on sadpanda
http://exhentai.org/g/619957/9acd221a2b/
or
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/619957/9acd221a2b/

Last edited:
Didn't seem to have any protection.
https://mega.co.nz/#!RUpmRLDT!IDGZ-TMpQq-qDe5KWODAaT4VXf4ZD6kYrnYWThmXEDo

Wow thanks, keep being awesome :)

[MENTION=22264]AlsoSpratchZaratustra[/MENTION] Welcome.

I've been a lurker for a long time (and I mean LONG time,since Hongfire and FHC times) so I decided to introduce myself.
Not much to add.
Long live NTR.

I also lurked way back then, though I got to posting back when we were still on HF. Still lurk 90% of the time and post whenever I have the urge to add to the chaos.
I'm sure there are plenty more lurkers too. NTR seems to attract people who lean towards the passive side of things, so it wouldn't be surprising.

Feel free to add your opinion any time, even if it's just to say "played/read that NTR work and loved/hated it". Same to the rest of you lurkers reading this post. :D

Nah, some ppl just dont want to be seen as NTR fetishists, i.e prefer to stay closet, even if internet is alrd anonymous, just a psychological thing, i was like that too

Nah, some ppl just dont want to be seen as NTR fetishists, i.e prefer to stay closet, even if internet is alrd anonymous, just a psychological thing, i was like that too
And some other are just too lazy to participate, I was like that too :D
And not being a native english speaker didn't help :(

And some other are just too lazy to participate, I was like that too :D
And not being a native english speaker didn't help :(

Seriously? well i would of never would of known if you had not said something, Your vocabulary and spelling are better then mine lol.

Seriously? well i would of never would of known if you had not said something, Your vocabulary and spelling are better then mine lol.
Well, as they say: the Internet is where men are women, women are men, and children are FBI agents ;)
Thanks for the compliment, I suppose lurking in the web paid off somewhat :cramming:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!