Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Psymin Appli remains one of my favorites to this day purely for Emma's mystery route, I can't help but return to it all the time. The protagonist's building sense of paranoia was just so good.

Until a new Waifu came and took her place in your heart, truly what can be expected from a ntr fan xD

Usually Appetite's Nukige will dissapointing me, but イキ過ぎ異文化交流 ~清楚人妻NTR堕ちっ!~ surprisingly okay. Well the story is typical standard moral degenaration NTR. But this time Appetite hiring good VA for the heroine. Somthing that they usually miscast and turn me off hahaha.

Anyone played the trial version? How is it? Mystery NTR?

Sure, the trials have been available for months now. It's the same dev as the Five Days with Succubus game and he's improved a lot on what was good (and bad) about that game. Much more of an actual narrative, a proper antagonist and much more content. There will be a pure love route, and while the netorare itself is indeed mystery, it’s to differing degrees throughout.
The main, and most interesting, gimmick here is the way the netorare and combat is fused together. Basically, you and the heroine traverse the same locations but in different planes of existence, you open doors for her, weaken the strength of enemies she faces by killing them on your side, stuff like that. By the same token, the heroine will fight her own way through the locations and can be worn down and forced to rest, when this happens, the antagonist will often take the opportunity to lay his hands on her. What's great about this and the mystery angle, is that you have a heart rate monitor tied to the heroine which tells you her pulse at all times, when it hikes up you don't know if she's just fighting an intense battle or if she's being taken advantage of... Which ties into the security room gimmick. You can place security cameras around the locations to spy on rooms, follow her progress and, on occasion, see for yourself what's happening to her (and stop it, if you want). There's also two kind of cameras, those which let you see everything, and those too blurry to make out well (and which also obfuscate the dialogue, which I like).
The gameplay cycle basically consists of exploring these locations during the day, and town exploration and minor tasks at night. You have a lot of ways of passing time in these segments (too many, really, there’s a lot of walking around to do), but the main thing is either dating the heroine or allowing the antagonist to perhaps make his move. Again, plenty of light mystery as most scenes are hidden just enough that the protagonist won’t recognize what’s really happening. There’s also elements using your phone; the ability to call the heroine, check her sexual statistics, and browse the antagonist’s twitter feed with his recent conquests, etc.
It’s a bigger project, and a bigger upgrade, on the dev’s previous work and definitely one I’m waiting to see the full release of.

Sure, the trials have been available for months now. It's the same dev as the Five Days with Succubus game and he's improved a lot on what was good (and bad) about that game. Much more of an actual narrative, a proper antagonist and much more content. There will be a pure love route, and while the netorare itself is indeed mystery, it’s to differing degrees throughout.
The main, and most interesting, gimmick here is the way the netorare and combat is fused together. Basically, you and the heroine traverse the same locations but in different planes of existence, you open doors for her, weaken the strength of enemies she faces by killing them on your side, stuff like that. By the same token, the heroine will fight her own way through the locations and can be worn down and forced to rest, when this happens, the antagonist will often take the opportunity to lay his hands on her. What's great about this and the mystery angle, is that you have a heart rate monitor tied to the heroine which tells you her pulse at all times, when it hikes up you don't know if she's just fighting an intense battle or if she's being taken advantage of... Which ties into the security room gimmick. You can place security cameras around the locations to spy on rooms, follow her progress and, on occasion, see for yourself what's happening to her (and stop it, if you want). There's also two kind of cameras, those which let you see everything, and those too blurry to make out well (and which also obfuscate the dialogue, which I like).
The gameplay cycle basically consists of exploring these locations during the day, and town exploration and minor tasks at night. You have a lot of ways of passing time in these segments (too many, really, there’s a lot of walking around to do), but the main thing is either dating the heroine or allowing the antagonist to perhaps make his move. Again, plenty of light mystery as most scenes are hidden just enough that the protagonist won’t recognize what’s really happening. There’s also elements using your phone; the ability to call the heroine, check her sexual statistics, and browse the antagonist’s twitter feed with his recent conquests, etc.
It’s a bigger project, and a bigger upgrade, on the dev’s previous work and definitely one I’m waiting to see the full release of.

I think this could single handedly be the best NTR game in terms of the amount of programming. Firstly, the system of having Hana "move" around the map and fight on her own while you're progressing the game is already more work than most RPGMaker + Renpy developers know how to do. Secondly, there is a large amount of dynamic events on the map where Hana again "moves" around the town on her own. Sometimes she encounters the bad guy, and you have to be there to save her. The townsfolk might tell you where she is, and you can either go rescue her or go watch her get dicked. Thirdly, there's a in-depth h-history system so you can see what she's done (which isn't really a new tech, but still a lot of programming work).

Art style is great (good proportions, censorship kinda sucks but whatever). Writing isn't completely retarded. Setting / Gameplay is novel (although it CAN get grindy, but if you really want to feel the despair of trying to save your girl from getting cucked, you shouldn't cheat since it'll mess with your feeling of desperation).

This developer is definitely an expert programmer, not just cranking out renderings and asking for money. Real skills that can translate into a great product. Only other developers I can think of is Leane 2 developer (wrote everything custom), AliceSoft (last good game was 2006 Heartful Maman), Golden Fever (2 good NTR game with custom code, but low complexity), The Curse of Kubel developer, and barely RaiOhGar developer. Everyone else does not write custom code and their game becomes predictable and can only be carried by good writing (which most developers fail to do again)

Heck most RPGMaker developers don't even put in the effort to make dynamic maps where the map sizes are small but contains a TON of custom events that trigger change on map (to make the map feel alive). This game kinda does that where Hana and other NPCs move around consistently.

I think this could single handedly be the best NTR game in terms of the amount of programming. Firstly, the system of having Hana "move" around the map and fight on her own while you're progressing the game is already more work than most RPGMaker + Renpy developers know how to do. Secondly, there is a large amount of dynamic events on the map where Hana again "moves" around the town on her own. Sometimes she encounters the bad guy, and you have to be there to save her. The townsfolk might tell you where she is, and you can either go rescue her or go watch her get dicked. Thirdly, there's a in-depth h-history system so you can see what she's done (which isn't really a new tech, but still a lot of programming work).

Art style is great (good proportions, censorship kinda sucks but whatever). Writing isn't completely retarded. Setting / Gameplay is novel (although it CAN get grindy, but if you really want to feel the despair of trying to save your girl from getting cucked, you shouldn't cheat since it'll mess with your feeling of desperation).

This developer is definitely an expert programmer, not just cranking out renderings and asking for money. Real skills that can translate into a great product. Only other developers I can think of is Leane 2 developer (wrote everything custom), AliceSoft (last good game was 2006 Heartful Maman), Golden Fever (2 good NTR game with custom code, but low complexity), The Curse of Kubel developer, and barely RaiOhGar developer. Everyone else does not write custom code and their game becomes predictable and can only be carried by good writing (which most developers fail to do again)

Heck most RPGMaker developers don't even put in the effort to make dynamic maps where the map sizes are small but contains a TON of custom events that trigger change on map (to make the map feel alive). This game kinda does that where Hana and other NPCs move around consistently.

Well, if you’re talking about the work involved, then the dev for Orphanage (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/6302) is certainly up there as well. He’s been working alone on the project for years; more than a dozen named characters, 100+ events, 70 something CG, cross-section animations, custom sprites, custom SRPG mechanics, even cut-in animations for special attacks. The amount of work is incredible and another project I am massively looking forward to.

I wouldn't say it requires any programming skill to make this, most of the menus and other things are just free plugins. I assume the map move isn't, but it's extremely basic "pathfinding" which I assume isn't even programmed with any skill and just a chain of if statements of each rooms potential surrounding destinations with RNG choice, especially since it's RPGMaker and most likely a disgusting to look at visual scripting if else chain and the off screen combat is probably just a basic math formula of add and subtract stats at a time interval. Town movement is probably just basic RNG list of possible areas updated at a specific time setting a variable to a number, or worse one of many switches flipped which is more usual for RPGMaker users, even that weg A Struggle with Sin has real time movement between points with many times more characters moving also in RPGMaker, both of which are running on the same free time system plugin. The ero stat menu is also a free plugin used by many RPGMaker games and the work is making the image look good and setting the starting pixel position of each of the variable to be shown and moving the variable up by the things done when they happen. Pretty much any game not made in RPGMaker takes 100s or 1000s of times more programming ability(instead of programming ability I should say logic reasoning, programming isn't even hard, it's just a language with barely any vocabulary or grammar) and by using RPGMaker you are forcing yourself to do things in a clunky visual script that wastes time with tons of manual labor in a tiny box instead of just typing, and looking at the game in the editor he is using 1000+ common events of manual labor, but of course most RPGMaker devs are just lazy and don't even use a single plugin let alone code their own changes, which is pointless because if you know how to code and want big changes the editor itself will get in your way forcing clunky bullshit and either way it's forcing garbage slow Javascript instead of the incomparably better and "easier" C.

I appreciate a contrarian argument to my post, so I'll take my time to counter each point you make and break up your stream of consciousness into readable sections.

I wouldn't say it requires any programming skill to make this, most of the menus and other things are just free plugins. I assume the map move isn't, but it's extremely basic "pathfinding" which I assume isn't even programmed with any skill and just a chain of if statements of each rooms potential surrounding destinations with RNG choice, especially since it's RPGMaker and most likely a disgusting to look at visual scripting if else chain and the off screen combat is probably just a basic math formula of add and subtract stats at a time interval.

You say that there isnt "any programming skills to make this", yet you give one approach on how to do so. Even your approach of "basic pathfinding" requires programming knowledge and is, as you said outside of normal plugins. You already contradicted yourself within one sentence.

Your approach is also incorrect since the maps are multi-nodes rather than single path. Eg, FMC has to traverse a "map" with more than one path. Each of those paths can be influenced by a) rest spots, b) what you as MC do on the map such as making one path more attractive by defeating enemies, c) the stats of the FMC and d) by the difficulty of the enemies which is scale globally. Right here, that's complexit already and your statement of there isnt "any programming skills to make this" is completely incorrect since there is no plugin to do this.

I don't even need to elaborate on your "just a chain of if statements of each rooms potential surrounding destinations with RNG choice" since clearly to complete the feature I started above, is more than a chain of is statements.

Town movement is probably just basic RNG list of possible areas updated at a specific time setting a variable to a number, or worse one of many switches flipped which is more usual for RPGMaker users, even that weg A Struggle with Sin has real time movement between points with many times more characters moving also in RPGMaker, both of which are running on the same free time system plugin.

This one is a bit closer to what I think they're probably doing. Probably a selected number of event states to choose from, though definitely not "basic RNG list" because there's complex conditions to trigger events, not just "corruption level" but requires previous events to have triggered.

The ero stat menu is also a free plugin used by many RPGMaker games and the work is making the image look good and setting the starting pixel position of each of the variable to be shown and moving the variable up by the things done when they happen.

I'm actually not sure what plugin they're using since the h-screens (upgrades 4-5 on the phone) hasn't been released yet. But I'd guess they're going to innovate, hopefully like Kubel. Even if they don't innovate, they're still writing code and programming and adding complexity. Not many h-games have ero stat menus, most do not.

Pretty much any game not made in RPGMaker takes 100s or 1000s of times more programming ability(instead of programming ability I should say logic reasoning, programming isn't even hard, it's just a language with barely any vocabulary or grammar) and by using RPGMaker you are forcing yourself to do things in a clunky visual script that wastes time with tons of manual labor in a tiny box instead of just typing, and looking at the game in the editor he is using 1000+ common events of manual labor, but of course most RPGMaker devs are just lazy and don't even use a single plugin let alone code their own changes, which is pointless because if you know how to code and want big changes the editor itself will get in your way forcing clunky bullshit and either way it's forcing garbage slow Javascript instead of the incomparably better and "easier" C.

This one here is just a lot of opinionated thoughts on whether RPGMaker development work on be considered "real programming", which I think many games I've listed above shows it can be. You don't need to write your own plugin, just have to put in effort to implement and write existing ones.

I appreciate a contrarian argument to my post, so I'll take my time to counter each point you make and break up your stream of consciousness into readable sections.

You say that there isnt "any programming skills to make this", yet you give one approach on how to do so. Even your approach of "basic pathfinding" requires programming knowledge and is, as you said outside of normal plugins. You already contradicted yourself within one sentence.

Your approach is also incorrect since the maps are multi-nodes rather than single path. Eg, FMC has to traverse a "map" with more than one path. Each of those paths can be influenced by a) rest spots, b) what you as MC do on the map such as making one path more attractive by defeating enemies, c) the stats of the FMC and d) by the difficulty of the enemies which is scale globally. Right here, that's complexit already and your statement of there isnt "any programming skills to make this" is completely incorrect since there is no plugin to do this.

I don't even need to elaborate on your "just a chain of if statements of each rooms potential surrounding destinations with RNG choice" since clearly to complete the feature I started above, is more than a chain of is statements.

This one is a bit closer to what I think they're probably doing. Probably a selected number of event states to choose from, though definitely not "basic RNG list" because there's complex conditions to trigger events, not just "corruption level" but requires previous events to have triggered.

I'm actually not sure what plugin they're using since the h-screens (upgrades 4-5 on the phone) hasn't been released yet. But I'd guess they're going to innovate, hopefully like Kubel. Even if they don't innovate, they're still writing code and programming and adding complexity. Not many h-games have ero stat menus, most do not.

This one here is just a lot of opinionated thoughts on whether RPGMaker development work on be considered "real programming", which I think many games I've listed above shows it can be. You don't need to write your own plugin, just have to put in effort to implement and write existing ones.

Yes, basic programming knowledge is needed, but it's the level of using RPGMaker's basic interface, like all visual scripting garbage it's all programming, they just trick people into thinking they aren't coding, because all programming is is logic. Looking at the actual "code" for her "decision making" it's common event 36, which seems to be a parallel loop that first waits based off the current speed, so the rest room speed up, and just waits 120 frames lowering the wait based off multiplier as an ugly if else spam, then it checks if it's in combat and plays the combat common event if so, then h and goes to h common event if so, checks if phone cooldown is greater than 0 if less after turns off a switch then if checks h cooldown greater than 0 and reduces if so, then checks if she is resting switch is on, if so increase "action counter" by 1 if it's 5 then check if bandage exists and type and use, sets variable to be equal to her current health and check if variable is = to max then turn off rest and turn on movement else check if health is above 70% and if so a number RNG 1 to 100 if less than 41 rest turns off, if above 50 nothing, else so 41 to 50, RNG 1 to 100 again if it's above the "harassment rate" variable and no h cooldown then turn on h happening, else if below 70% health, it does a long list of if else chains of rooms to put it inside the rest room based off the previous room number else if her "endurance" is below 50 do the h check above again. Now finally at the actual movement part if moving, add 1 "action counter", if greater than or equal to 5, it does a common event that checks the enemy room type, RNG a number 1 to 100, if the enemy room type is 0 and RNG is less than 86 it players the actual movement logic common event 40, then checks if she is the same spot for 6 or greater variable, does RNG 1 to 100 if 85 or higher she loses 3 to 6 RNG "endurance" variable. If less than 76 plays the fight common event 37.

As for the actual movement logic, it actually is pretty much as I said but less retarded at least, he uses a script command for the first time(I mean 36 had 0) to get around the terrible flaws of visual scripting and go to a common event based off whatever variable 60(which should be current location) has + 800, basic MV script command found in any document of it, so like 804 would be room 4 map 1 you are currently in or whatever. Assuming room 4 map 1 common event 804 is check if health above 40%, if it is check if door switch is on, if it is you are now in room 3, if not harassment rate +5, if room switch off it goes to 9. Now assuming you were moving from 9, same but instead it checks 3 different door switches on and has a long if else chain of different potential areas to go and it does RNG 1 to 100 and checks 100/amount of rooms possible, max 3 of room 9, so it is pure RNG if you turn on multiple door switches and is just massive ugly if else chain as said. Don't know why I bothered typing all that, it's just basic if else chains as I said with a single Javascript evaluated "goto" when it comes to the movement.

That's basic RPGMaker switch conditions, every game uses them, I don't think this has a plugin for more complex condition either.

They are just using the extra pages as if there were more than 1 ero stat character that plugin provides for a single character.

It's all "real programming", but programming is easy in the first place and the real "use" or whatever of programming is logic, in which RPGMaker and Javascript limit.

http://anonymto.com/?https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ392812.html
[HIDE-THANKS]https://mega.nz/file/QF5z2QrR#J-AwNwWfFFv_7CE7wLANiFVOA4mM70ZVURFW8g0NJUw[/HIDE-THANKS]
Optimized, latest DEMO of "Nebel Geisterjäger" patched to 1.0.3.
WARNING: THIS IS SPECIAL VERSION modified:
- pictures are in WebP
- most sound/music/voice is in Opus
- latest 0.65.0 sdk https://nwjs.io/ used
- injected auto-wordwrap plugin, good for auto-translators!
If you have issues, download demo+patch from the author and compare

Hotfix 1.0.3 patch notes:
1.Fixed the situation that may get stuck if you meet Kana sexual harassment event in the hot spring store.
2.Missing 2 sentences of the translation of the plot of the hot springs.
3.The population data when start a NewGame+ is not correct.
Please be sure to reload the NewGame+ archive after applying the patch and start the new game again!
Patchnotes 1.0.2:
Although it only took 2 days to get the first place in the preview chart, but we did not have time to celebrate.

There were a lot of bugs in the demo, so I've been busy fixing them over the past few days.

Also apologize to everyone who had a bad experience with the game.

The following is the content of this fix.

1.fixed the daytime spirit removal early leaving will inevitably lead to Lawrence take vacation.

2.The white mist of the hot springs can disappear normally

3. Afternoon exploration of abandoned house will no longer stuck player again, the “can’t save” state is removed too.

4. The Japanese part that was not translated is now added (we missed in the previous check)

5. back mountain scene correction, and can’t be entered again after 17:00

6. Removed the stamina related status changes (now it will not reduce the attack and defense power because of work over time in night)

7. now the electrocardiogram in H scenes will be more intuitive

8. fixed the problem of HD camera will be tainted.

9. fixed the problem of stuck in hospital when weekend

10. Fixed the problem of going to the park in the morning, bypassing Lawrence to go out in the morning and many other problems

11. fixed the problem that the dialogue text of the cafe part-time job is not normal

12. Adjusted the hot-spring events and facilities opening hours, etc., now the player can normally trigger the spa H scene.

13. fixed in the daytime ghostbust, player occasionally can not be get out normally when 17:00

14. Fixed the problem that after 23:30 at night, player may fall into a dead loop

15. Removed the missing test mode switch, etc.

16. Other miscellaneous small bugs

Some special notes.

Although Lawrence will go out for party at weekend, his return time is not fixed, so it’s normal to see him join your daytime ghostbust mid-way.

Of course, the official version will further optimize the relevant logic and text instructions, while providing players with more ways to interact with Lawrence.

Many players have triggered the bug that go out with Kana from the other side of the town or go to date in the morning, which will trigger a very serious follow-up bugs, and very difficult to repair. So after using the fix patch and reload the game, the player will be asked to start a new game+, you can choose to inherit any important data, so that the previous efforts will not be in vain. If you do not encounter serious problems in the last demo, you could also choose to continue.

In addition, because it is a temporary supplement to do the new game+ function, there may not be a convenient way to skip the repeated plot, which will be improved in the official version.

About the status screen and HD camera

The fourth and fifth pages of the status screen require props that can only be obtained through subsequent plot development and challenges, which is impossible in demo version.

Similarly, the HD camera in the demo has no more means of acquisition, after all, it is only a demo, and the camera can be dismantled and reused.

In addition, the official version will optimize the implementation of the status page, so that the status page in different language versions will only show the corresponding language.

Dlsite takes time to upload new versions, so here will be updated with a patch for temporary use.

After using the patch you can inherit the data to open a new game+, so you don't have to bother yourself with the previous effort wasted.

The archive is located at \Demo\Game\www\save

Finally, once again, I apologize for the bugs and thank you for your understanding and support.

Last edited:
The fourth and fifth pages of the status screen require props that can only be obtained through subsequent plot development and challenges, which is impossible in demo version.
So it isn't possible to get these in the demo uh, I thought that it could be unlocked with those heart thingies (like the 8 you found at the center part of the city) but couldn't make sense of how to collect them and how to avoid losing them, as I sometimes had more than 8 and sometimes less than 8.

http://anonymto.com/?https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ392812.html
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Optimized, latest DEMO of "Nebel Geisterjäger" patched to 1.0.3.
WARNING: THIS IS SPECIAL VERSION modified:
- pictures are in WebP
- most sound/music/voice is in Opus
- latest 0.65.0 sdk https://nwjs.io/ used
- injected auto-wordwrap plugin, good for auto-translators!
If you have issues, download demo+patch from the author and compare

Hotfix 1.0.3 patch notes:

Patchnotes 1.0.2:

Damn I wanna play this game but it seems like so much issues lol

I just reread Closet by Yanakumo this morning. IIts still good as i remember. But now it make wish for him to continue this story haha. I hope Yamakumo sensei make another NTR manga.

Anyway, is there any NTR works you wish get another sequel??

I just reread Closet by Yanakumo this morning. IIts still good as i remember. But now it make wish for him to continue this story haha. I hope Yamakumo sensei make another NTR manga.

Anyway, is there any NTR works you wish get another sequel??

He did one, it just wasn't as good in my opinion, although at least it got a translation pretty fast (fakku)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?