Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

For those who value voice-acting, what is/are your favorite voice-acting job(s) out of all the NTR games that you've played?
Misonoo Mei as Shinozaki Miwako is my all-time favorite.
Misonoo Mei is also one of my favorites. She is my blowjob queen. Whenever she sucks something, it always kicks me into high gears.

But there are alot of good VA in eroge games. They should get more credit for their awesome work.

For those who value voice-acting, what is/are your favorite voice-acting job(s) out of all the NTR games that you've played?
Misonoo Mei as Shinozaki Miwako is my all-time favorite.
My top five

Chatani Yasura as Tanaka Misaki from Boku no kanojo wa gatenkei (My NTR waifu, hahaha)

Kobato Riku as Azuma Marina from Kashidashi tsuma Marina

Kinashi Juri as Takase Shiho from Saiminjutsu 2 (Kinashi Juri still THE BEST MILF eroge seiyuu for me)

HimarI as Nasukawa Yuki from Netorarenai

Ayase Yuri as Ogawa Mariko from Ryousai Kenbo Shikkaku

By the way can you spoil some information regarding the heroin Hiiragi Shizune of the final game of the ubai triology series, I already know who is she but what i'm confuse was it also mention she was married and engage in infidelity. Does the game mention who she married to or just another random husband behind the scene?

By the way can you spoil some information regarding the heroin Hiiragi Shizune of the final game of the ubai triology series, I already know who is she but what i'm confuse was it also mention she was married and engage in infidelity. Does the game mention who she married to or just another random husband behind the scene?

My memory kinda blank but I remember that Hiiragi Shizune married to Ryousuke

I'm not good remembering things, so I don't know who is my favourite seiyuu, but I do remember the last one that make me think "oh shit, this is good" , it was:

https://vndb.org/c64459

She has such a sweet voice, so relaxing, really liked her a lot, and I think it was her first work, it's a shame she barely has any more games...

Try ggbase.com ? If not working i will share it for you

If you mean ggbases, I've tried, it's not there, only thing i've seen was a dead torrent at sukebei

Edit: found one of your old posts with the download link, back from march

Last edited:
Thank you. I'm more into Netorare than Netorase (unless it's Netorase going totally wrong), however I love femdom stuff in NTR because is rare and fresh. I think that if the Netori guy is the one that stabs the knife in the husband's heart, the wife should be the one that twists it to make it hurt all the more. It could be little details like:

I loved when the wife explained the husband that she had sex with Daniel in order to protect their daughter, and added that she also did it because sex with Daniel feels pretty damn good. Ouch!!!

The wife saying to his husband after an argument that sex with him doesn't feel good at all.

Or it could also be some more detailed and brutal stuff like:

The whole scene before the final decision and the endings was all about this. That scene is brutal and one of my favorites of all times.

I also think that the husband has to be a beta or even a gamma, but never an alpha. I hate it when the husband is an alpha and then comes some alpha+ guy to steal the wife/girlfriend from him (like in the second Taimanin Yukikaze game, I hated that game because of that). The husband must think that he is the luckiest guy on earth to have being able to marry such a beautiful and wonderful wife. Like he spend all of his life's luck into making her fall in love with him and knows that he will never have such an oportunity again in his whole life. So when the NTR is discovered he is really reluctant to let her go. He will rather forgive her or even allow her to keep fucking the other guy rather than loose her. Big bonus points if the wife can't see him as a man anymore (she can't feel any sexual atraction towads him), even if she still loves him in her heart.

Thanks a lot for the sugestions. I'll definetly check them out. If you have more suggestions please let me know. Also I would love to know what you people think about what I just wrote.

Jinsei's 2nd ntr game is great that way, some of the routes in triangle blue too (and i heard some other old blue games) but if you want games where the wife stabs him, twists it and then rubs salt on the wound you need to play netorare nurse 1 and 2.

Reactions: straight.shota
MangaGamer has their own Discord now

https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1141733949795950592

Might be a good opportunity to ask the staff directly about more NTR games or at least the status of the Marina sequels

Also PUSH! Publication indiegogo campaign for LINDA didn't meet its goal

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/linda-s-official-english-localization-project#/

Maybe they relaunch at some point or throw in the towel and the opportunity for uncensored LINDA manga never happens again

PUSH! angered a lot of fans lately, something to do with their patreon politics/publication, i remember i bought the 2nd volume of their ntr novel as a form of support but when they said they would punlish the third on patreon and only per chapter i said "fuck it".

Reposting (sort of) in case people jump to the last comment and don't see it, also do i need to play the first game to understand this?

The relation is simply the shared backstory- The characters used are the same but other than that it's unrelated. It is not a sequel- more just a entire remake. It's weird because I even liked the original and they're definitely both worth playing since they have male POV routes and you can ignore the netori character route to play it like a mystery which is what I think is interesting. And the art is fine with me- can see why it'd turn some people off because it's pretty rough and has exaggerated levels of cum. But if you liked the original the 2nd is definitely worth checking out and if you didn't play the original you can still play the 2nd without missing any. It's hard to pick one I like more because the first had a lot of good scenes of interesting things the second lacks- but there's things the 2nd does better too. I'd just play em both to see the differences yourself.

Also Survive 3 is out. Waiting for a good DL.

The relation is simply the shared backstory- The characters used are the same but other than that it's unrelated. It is not a sequel- more just a entire remake. It's weird because I even liked the original and they're definitely both worth playing since they have male POV routes and you can ignore the netori character route to play it like a mystery which is what I think is interesting. And the art is fine with me- can see why it'd turn some people off because it's pretty rough and has exaggerated levels of cum. But if you liked the original the 2nd is definitely worth checking out and if you didn't play the original you can still play the 2nd without missing any. It's hard to pick one I like more because the first had a lot of good scenes of interesting things the second lacks- but there's things the 2nd does better too. I'd just play em both to see the differences yourself.

Also Survive 3 is out. Waiting for a good DL.

Survive 3 is out?!!! great, i still am in disbelieve that it doesn't have ntr, either the nr is a surprise or it wasn't labeled as such due to POV or something.

EDIT: either i remember it wrong or it got added on release because it now has ntr tag, yay!

Survive 3 is out?!!! great, i still am in disbelieve that it doesn't have ntr, either the nr is a surprise or it wasn't labeled as such due to POV or something

It is labeled as NTR!!.. And always has been. Maybe you're not looking at the DLsite version?.... It's been tagged as such- and has it in it's info and i've been following the blog of it that constantly reminds people it has NTR.

it 100% has it- and probably moreso than the other 2 games.

It is labeled as NTR!!.. And always has been. Maybe you're not looking at the DLsite version?.... It's been tagged as such- and has it in it's info and i've been following the blog of it that constantly reminds people it has NTR.

it 100% has it- and probably moreso than the other 2 games.

Yeah i probably saw it not tagged somewhere else or was confusing it with other game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?