Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Surprise!! Well that went bad, i shouldn't be mentioning it but anyway thanks to the people to took a risk to help a friend, i sure as hell hope i don't get banned from saying THANKS, although what irks me is that i went and read the policy thing when i create an account and there is no mentione dof prohibiting what i did some posts back, hell the message said spambot....when my last post was answering a question and helping another user.......well that and that i didn't get even 1 warning just BAM YOU ARE BANNED!!! i mean if they told me to erase the comments and never mention it again i would!!

Hey guys, Happy New Year!
I just started my year in the absolutely best way possible with Touchuukasou 4, but sadly I don't understand Japanese so what I do in those cases is that I grab my phone, pen up the google translate app and start taking photos of the pages from my monitor but... it doesn't work that well...
The pictures are mostly out of focus and the translate app most times doesn't recognizes if the writing is on vertical or horizontal, so each sentence takes a lot of effort to translate.
What I really wanted is a desktop app for windows that would translate images just as the google translate app works on phones.
I couldn't for the love of my life find a version of the smartphone app for pc so I tried using the app on Nox but my potato computer can barely run it.
Isn't there any program that works the same way as the google translate app for the smartphones but on PC/windows?
Or even better, is there any easier way to machine translate RAW Doujinshis?

http://capture2text.sourceforge.net/ this is the program, figured it was easier to just link it myself.

Reactions: Darkwings
Surprise!! Well that went bad, i shouldn't be mentioning it but anyway thanks to the people to took a risk to help a friend, i sure as hell hope i don't get banned from saying THANKS, although what irks me is that i went and read the policy thing when i create an account and there is no mentione dof prohibiting what i did some posts back, hell the message said spambot....when my last post was answering a question and helping another user.......well that and that i didn't get even 1 warning just BAM YOU ARE BANNED!!! i mean if they told me to erase the comments and never mention it again i would!!

The admins should have just deleted the post, banning without any warning a 7 year account with 2000 posts just for one post is absurd.

I hope they give you your account back.

The admins should have just deleted the post, banning without any warning a 7 year account with 2000 posts just for one post is absurd.

I hope they give you your account back.

I am actually hoping that was an automatic process, like a bot detected something and automatically banned me, because if not i am actually afraid of asking admin and risk getting this acocunt banned too =S

What happened to your account :o ????
Oh also yeah... i miss NTR nurse series too

What happened to your account :o ????
Oh also yeah... i miss NTR nurse series too

Banned, aparently for spambots.....wich is false, i am hoping that was a funtion on the site instead of an actual Admin deciding to ban me, that said i at least got a cooler avatar xD, gotta look on the bright side.

EDIT: back to the ntr anyone seen this https://exhentai.org/g/1339466/e14ab457da/ ? I need that game, seeing Rito get ntr never gets old.

Last edited:
Dunno if its been mentioned yet but Sayoko got a new years festival update. https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72406812. Interesting

Yeah, I was really excited to play it and I was certainly one of the first to download the new version (I was using F5 every 10 minutes :p).

But the truth is that the new content is... boring. It's pure vanilla with Kaoru, the friend of Sayoko with twintail. I won't blame the dev I mean, he's alone to do almost everything and he has a job outside so he can't spend his whole time on it, but waiting two months (he had some issues during the dev) with the hype level at the max for this was a bit disappointing :D

At least, he said he will continue to add content for Kaoru and Sayoko this year, so I hope that we will have some great scenes to watch!

If you want, I can upload the new version like I did the last time.

Reactions: Animefan_09.2
Someone wrote this comment in my first translation:

"Use the original size scans next time, don't use the resized ones."

And now in this new translation:

"However you made a mistake and used downsized 1280x images instead of the original full resolution images. You can see the cover is still in original resolution, but the translated pages are not. There's no reason to reduce image quality like this, so please make sure you are using the original size images next time."

Can someone explain to me what are they talking about?

I don't see any difference in resolution, I just grabbed the raws, cleaned them and translated them, I didn't do anything to the raws related to size or resolution...

I just don't understand what they mean.

What NTR eroge would you say got the biggest emotional reaction out of you? Mainly in terms of making you feel really sad/jealous/dreadful/angry. I'm new to the genre, so it would be ANIM.teamMM's Homestay game for me at the moment. I rarely get emotional during normal life or with other media, so this genre's ability to make me feel depressed or frustrated is quite refreshing.

Kon'in Ryokou ~Saionjike no Hounyuu Shinkonzuma Sakura One of my favorites. The game has a nice twist at the end. I think you will enjoy it.

When browsing galleries online, the pages are actually downsized if above a certain size. Go back into the original gallery of the RAW. You can see near the very bottom that it gives you the option to download the original non-downsized page. I assume if you download the torrent, you'll also get the original sized pages that way.

Reactions: Yadoumi
Also, thanks for the translation, and thanks for the game suggestions everyone. Hopefully one of them will make me feel like shit.

When browsing galleries online, the pages are actually downsized if above a certain size. Go back into the original gallery of the RAW. You can see near the very bottom that it gives you the option to download the original non-downsized page. I assume if you download the torrent, you'll also get the original sized pages that way.

Oh, i didn't even see that option at the bottom, I will keep that in mind for the future.

What NTR eroge would you say got the biggest emotional reaction out of you? Mainly in terms of making you feel really sad/jealous/dreadful/angry. I'm new to the genre, so it would be ANIM.teamMM's Homestay game for me at the moment. I rarely get emotional during normal life or with other media, so this genre's ability to make me feel depressed or frustrated is quite refreshing.

If Homestay makes you feel that way then definitely play Tsuma no Biniku and both Kabe no Mukou 1 & 2 which are also made by teamMM.

For me, works that make you feel like "this could happen in real life" which have story/scenarios/character personalities that can implement realism properly and balance out suspense of disbelief are usually the most emotionally impactful.

FORK IN THE ROAD is probably the most brutal thing I've ever read.

Yeah, I was really excited to play it and I was certainly one of the first to download the new version (I was using F5 every 10 minutes :p).

But the truth is that the new content is... boring. It's pure vanilla with Kaoru, the friend of Sayoko with twintail. I won't blame the dev I mean, he's alone to do almost everything and he has a job outside so he can't spend his whole time on it, but waiting two months (he had some issues during the dev) with the hype level at the max for this was a bit disappointing :D

At least, he said he will continue to add content for Kaoru and Sayoko this year, so I hope that we will have some great scenes to watch!

If you want, I can upload the new version like I did the last time.

dev already say 2 word about this after the first release of the game, in one of his post on his ci-en page.
he basically said: "i want to add more and more scene (most of them NON-H) about some chara in the game, and even if people will dislike this i will do it anyway because i want do it".
i like this mentality. of course i too want to see more h-event for his game but i am also curios to see what will be the final product of his mind.

is there any particular NTR storyline type that you like to translate and/or posted? I have a couple NTR that hasn't been uploaded anywhere yet.

There is a lot of things that I don't like...

No lolis, no bondage, no tentacles, no scat, no multiple girls, no multiple ntr guys, no hypnosis, no gangbangs (unless is only one at the end) ...... and more things I guess...

I'm just a simple man, just give me 3 characters (a woman, her husband/boyfriend and the ntr guy) and I will be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.