Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I pretty much feel the same about Suzuya's games. Love the netorase and its also pretty light hearted. For me, the best parts of that circle's ntr games are the parts that make you question whether or not the heroine actually likes cheating more than they let on. In that sense, there is some possible danger, especially in the updated version of the latest ntr game where the two wives end up banging two strangers. The ending to the updated scene really implies a lot. The circle also usually includes references of its previous games in some form which usually make for some good scenes, especially when you've already played the games that are referenced. Overall, one of my favourite ntr circles. Read up on my essay that I tried to disguise as a summary on ulmf if you're interested in knowing more about the game or just wanna see me rant on how I love the game.

On the other hand, Mijiishi's works are kinda a mixed bag, but its pros definitely outweigh the cons by a long shot if you're playing for netorase. In fact https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160355.html is the game that got me into netorase. I downloaded it since it got a full english translation by M1zuki (god bless his soul) expecting a pretty average game with poor art but then I ended up investing over 20 hours into it, somehow. Then I waited a few years for the circle's next game and invested another 20 hours. Mijiishi's ntr games have pretty good writing and they've got a bit of variety among them. I've played three of them: Menemis (the one with the blonde heroine), Amour Maho Academy (the fully translated one) and the Ruins of Luxoria (the most recent one that came out this year. Of the three, I'd say that Menemis is definitely the weakest and a pain to play but its still got good netorase content and most endings aren't bad endings, even the endings where the heroine gets taken by another man are somewhat still happy endings.
Amour is pretty damn good, not exactly your regular ntr game but it has a very good concept, might need a paragraph to explain it. You can get your girl stolen and steal her back, or simply go for other girls instead. There's three main girls and four guys (including you) who can steal the heroines, each of the guys stealing the heroines their own way (one with a big dick, the other with sexual prowess and the final with group sex). Heroines can be stolen by or from you through two different ways, intimacy and compatability, each way allowing for different scenes. Overall the game has a lot of content with casual netorase since that's how the world the characters in functions (yes, the netorase has a logic). The only downside for this game for me is that the game seems unfinished, despite the fact it has a lot of content. It doesn't really feel like there's a concrete ending plus its pretty obvious that some bonding scenes with the side heroines weren't implemented. A good amount of the game is also sprite sex but there's still a lot of cg. The art'll also push you away at first but you'll get used to it pretty quick, especially since the writing is the focus. Only took me around 2 hours into the game to get used to the art so don't worry about that.
The newest game is also pretty good, I'd even say its as good as Amour. The game also has a lot of content, but there's only one heroine with a side heroine (the main heroine from Menemis) in very few scenes. This game calls back a bit to Menemis since they're in the same universe but you don't have to play it to enjoy it. This game feels like its split into sections that you advance through the story progression and it definitely works. MC's got a huge netorase fetish and doesn't mind if his girl gets knocked up (he encourages it). A bit late into the reply but impregnation takes place in both this game and Amor, but its not shown in the cg and it has little impact overall to the stories, except for an ending in this game. This game's got typical dungeon diving that has a bit more focus but it isn't too bad. One of the good points and the bad points of this game is that it has a lot of endings. The good is that some endings are really good, they contain both netorase and netorare. The bad is that some endings really felt like they weren't needed and that some endings that you would expect throughout the game were not delivered on. The game also falls a bit with the heroine who is pretty much forced to unconditionally love the MC and by that I mean that literal magic is preventing her from not loving him. It gets absurd at times but it does add to the netorase. Plus it does make it satisfying when she actually gets taken away but the shit that the people did to get her to leave the MC took so much effort that I actually sided with them because I believed they loved the heroine more than the MC did, even if it is in a purely sexual manner. Overall, good game, do play.

So yeah, Suzuya and Mijiishi's ntr works are some of the best I've ever played. I especially encourage you to try playing Amour with the translation. If you like it then play Mijiishi's newest game since its just as good. That's all for now. Feel free to ask me anything else if you want.

Have you tried these titles?
-Kanae
-Minako
-Tsuioku no Tilvaryu
-Young Wife Souffle
-Prank/Teasing Wars

IRL? That's ridiculous bullshit.
As an ntr story/game? Can be interesting.

There's no way that guy is 16 year olds which makes 'adopting' him seem suspicious. Maybe it's just my messed up mind cuz the first thought I had from looking at that photo is that the husband's a cuck. The twitter responses are hilarious tho xD.

Last edited:
Any more highly anticipated ntr games to be released before this year wraps up? I see two games on vndb but I wonder if they count as "highly anticipated".
Anyways, I'm curious about you guy's NTR vn of 2018 or is it still too early to talk about that?

As for me, I'm more of a 'patient gamer' so games I played this year are mostly older titles from Venus, Rascou and Atelier Sakura. In fact I just completed the frist Mariko game today (still have like 33 Atelier Sakura games in my collection that I need to finish lol). I plan to start my third Heiantei game and my first Jinsei game this week. Part of being late to ntr genre is that I got tons of games in my collection that I can play at any time while you guys who have played majority of the games the netorare market has to offer are stuck to finding obscure old titles and replaying finished game and wait until the next game comes out MUAHAHAHAHHAA!!

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Any more highly anticipated ntr games to be released before this year wraps up? I see two games on vndb but I wonder if they count as "highly anticipated".
Anyways, I'm curious about you guy's NTR vn of 2018 or is it still too early to talk about that?

As for me, I'm more of a 'patient gamer' so games I played this year are mostly older titles from Venus, Rascou and Atelier Sakura. In fact I just completed the frist Mariko game today (still have like 33 Atelier Sakura games in my collection that I need to finish lol). I plan to start my third Heiantei game and my first Jinsei game this week. Part of being late to ntr genre is that I got tons of games in my collection that I can play at any time while you guys who have played majority of the games the netorare market has to offer are stuck to finding obscure old titles and replaying finished game and wait until the next game comes out MUAHAHAHAHHAA!!

I'm actually pretty excited about the Atelier Sakura game for this month, since is their first netorare game in 8 months.

That's the only thing for me this year, then I'm waiting for Heiantei in January, Waffle in February and Jinsei in February-March.

I'm actually pretty excited about the Atelier Sakura game for this month, since is their first netorare game in 8 months.

That's the only thing for me this year, then I'm waiting for Heiantei in January, Waffle in February and Jinsei in February-March.

Same here except for the atelier game xD, although i am like indifferent too a little, not so new but there is still plenty of games i never had the time to play.

So netori? If so, I've played this game and it was pretty good and the authors are about to release another title soon.

I meant from the perspective of the dude who gets cucked so netorare and netorase. But I do like that game and its cg and I've been looking out for the next release as well. I do enjoy a bit of netori from time to time though but its just a case of me wearing down the fetish a bit too much and looking to other fetishes as a result. Thanks for the recommendations though, I really appreciate them.

There is 「カノジョをシェアするハウス」by mekujira which was supposed to be released by the end of the year but looks unlikely at the moment. I haven't seen anyone else talk about it but I'm really excited for it. Art looks great and the share house concept sounds pretty cool. But I may be biased since I love their previous games.

There is 「カノジョをシェアするハウス」by mekujira which was supposed to be released by the end of the year but looks unlikely at the moment. I haven't seen anyone else talk about it but I'm really excited for it. Art looks great and the share house concept sounds pretty cool. But I may be biased since I love their previous games.

Huh i didn't know about that, it looks like they picke dup their shit, i mean after a certain big game of theirs their overall quality dropped but lately they are starting to release real game sagain, hell the blindfold game was actually better than i hoped.

Huh i didn't know about that, it looks like they picke dup their shit, i mean after a certain big game of theirs their overall quality dropped but lately they are starting to release real game sagain, hell the blindfold game was actually better than i hoped.

Yeah the blindfold game seems to be a big shift for them. I remember when the cg came out for it first everyone kinda wished it was a game. Then they released it as a game pretty soon after with no real announcement and announcing new titles within a month of that. They also seem to be taking fan suggestions in polls on their website as well as engaging with comments. Their biggest issue has really been quality inconsistency and a few dud ideas. Hopefully this means we might be able to expect some decent things from them but we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah the blindfold game seems to be a big shift for them. I remember when the cg came out for it first everyone kinda wished it was a game. Then they released it as a game pretty soon after with no real announcement and announcing new titles within a month of that. They also seem to be taking fan suggestions in polls on their website as well as engaging with comments. Their biggest issue has really been quality inconsistency and a few dud ideas. Hopefully this means we might be able to expect some decent things from them but we'll have to wait and see.

I forgive them the ideas since at leasts that shows flexibility and a desire to experiment, but the quality was a serious problem imean how you go from this https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE092739.html (wich is GREAT) to this https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE156034.html ??!!

Just a little end of year review of my favourite, worst and most disappointing NTR games this year..

Good (favourite)
Rascou's Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ Current version
Pros
-Currently has lots of content
-Ugly Shota antagonist, instead of the typical generic niceguy, fatguy or oldguy.
-I personally really love the art
-Very slow build up with a half competent housewife/mother
-Game is still getting updates
Cons
-Very vanilla
-No voice acting yet
-You'll likely need a guide to get all the scenes, so a lot of reading/downtime than actual fapping lol

Good
PichiPichi Gallery R's Netorare Inbo Bukken ~Sayaka~
Pros
-Depraved and degenerate throughout!
-Favourite H artist
-Possibly the most ugly antagonist I've seen
-Hardcore NTR scenes
Cons
-Beginning spoils the ending, although most people could see it a mile away.

Good
Include's Saimin Kazoku ~Yadokari~
Pros
-Good build up
-Good visual degeneracy/progression throughout (something more NTR games can benefit from)
-Interesting antagonist
Cons
-Wish it was longer

Disappointing
Team ANIM's Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa, Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareta Hanashi o Tsumugu ~
Pros
-Its long
-Nice art, although characters are off model sometimes
-Wife getting it on with the homeless was pretty interesting but it pretty much ends then and there
Cons
-Wife is a bit too much on the young side for my taste
-Too many antagonists, therefore no one gets a long/satisfying story line, old guy gets it the worst.
-Build up and pay off was bad
-All happy endings!

Average/okay
Pinpoint's Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video… ~Moto Kare Netorase Kansatsuki~- Orcsoft did it better

Bad
Atelier Sakura's Otosarezuma Honami ~Aishiteiru no wa Otto dake no Hazu na no ni...~ Lots of endings, with a bunch of short routes that have an abysmal amount of scenes, plus terrible and inconsistent build up throughout

Didn't finish
Jinsei Tsuukoudome's ~Kanojo ga Bitch ni natta Riyuu~ only played through the modern/gal route, heard that the other route wasn't really NTR so i ditched it

Going to play/waiting for
Atelier Sakura's Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko no Furin Houkoku ~Otto Kounin no Gachi Furin Sex~ i liked the first one
Phantomsoft's Nakadashi AV Satsuei Takuran Otoko ni Shikyuu o Akewatasu Hitozuma Bengoshi ~Anata no Kodomo wa Oroshimashita~ sort of liked the other AV NTR game they published

Why not? The year is almost over and we don't have anything better to talk about anyway. Besides maybe we can challenge irony and something pretty good pops out of nowhere while we give the year up for anything better :D

BEST GAME OF THE YEAR:
Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ hands down, not only the best game of the year but one of the best NTR games and straight shota games of all time IMHO (and it's still incomplete and not even voiced yet). Aside from its solid characters, entertaining storytelling and very well made decision tree; it has almost everything we all love about NTR: Mistery, Netorase, Netorare, slow corruption (or change of heart, it suits it better IMO), hidden/stealth sex, cock comparison, an heroine with a strong character (and a little bit of a tsundere to boost :D), lying to cover up, guiltiness.... I mean there is a reason why so many people in this thread ends up liking, if not loving this game. A masterpiece in how you do straight-shota NTR, Mom NTR and NTR in general for that matter.

MOST DISSAPOINTING GAME OF THE YEAR:
Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life the second dissapointment from ANIM in a year, at least for me, and I don't mean to say that Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa, Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareta Hanashi o Tsumugu was bad, but some bad decision from the development team prevented it to be a great game (like the unnecesarily addition of more than one netori guy -just Dojima would have being great -, the lack of at least one netorare ending when the game was sold as one, the lack of a more solid heroine - I would have loved if Yoshino was more like Mariko -).

Going back to Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life, ANIM didn't handle the vainilla and NTR parts of the game pretty well. The NTR feeling is pretty much lost after the short mystery part at the begining, then ANIM tries to compensate it by packing it all at the ending. It was like throwing it at you all at once suddenly. Pretty bad pace in my opinion. It doesn't help that there are no husbands because it takes out of the game almost completly some things we all love like: stealth/hidden sex, a more solid mystery route, cock comparison (beating another kid doesn't really feel like a great accomplishment as it would have being beating the husband/husbands), almost no guiltiness or feelings or betrayal, among other things.....

To be fare, the game is not bad, as a straight-shota game it's pretty good, but it fails in the NTR, and it really feels like a big waste of potential. Thus the most dissapointed game of the year IMHO.

MOST PLEASANT UNEXPECTED SURPRISE:
Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video. I enjoyed it as much as Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake. Besides Mario's art was top notch and the voice actress acting was pretty damn sexy. Comparing both games is inevitable, since both have the same scenario, but I think Pin-Point tried to distance as much as posible from Orcsoft by making the characters in Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video very diferent from the ones in Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake. So we have:

The MC in Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video is more on the stoic type compared with the The MC in Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake. The former always shows a poker face when with the other guy and I can picture him calmer in the sex scenes. The later shows his feelings up more with the netori guy and he is more disturbed/excited in the sex scenes.

The wife in Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video is more submisse to the netori guy than The wife in Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake that shows more of a tsundere kind of behavior. The former is pretty much under the netori guy thumb right from the start, it really feels like a subordination relationship. The later puts up an act of reluctance (that until the sex begins, then she becomes a bitch in heat almost instantly), it feels more like a relationship of equals (again until the sex begins, then she just willingly becomes his fuck toy).

The netori guy in Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video is a total asshole, while The netori guy in Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake is a player but definetly not an asshole. The former is sellfish, arrogant and total dislikable, he only cares about himself and nobody else. The latter is a more likable guy, he actually shows concern for the husband more than once in their interactions in the cafe (I remember the netori guy asked the husband more than once if he wanted to stop, at least at the times the husband seems like he will break at any moment).

My main concern with Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video was the netori guy, I can't stand total assholes for netori guys. But that's just me. Otherwise the game was a pleasant surprise, and that's a lot coming from Pin-Point.

HONORABLE MENTION:
愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話. I think the author mix too many things into the game to please a wider audience (like the whole couple swapping, I liked it much better when the wifes were taken by someone else, but I guess there are people that enjoyed the swapping part). Also, the story was a little messed up, but overall was an entertaining little game. I'm looking forward for that circle next titles.

I still have hope that THIS will be released before the end of the year and changes my ranking.

Well, that's it. What do you guys think? What's your favorite/less favorite/dissapointment/etc game of the year?

Last edited:
@straight.shota
I'm with you on that new shota ANIM game, i didn't feel motivated to play when i started nailing the other kids mother, i have really acute tastes when it comes to netori.
In the meanwhile i'm just waiting to play Atelier Sakura last and next game..

I still have hope that THIS will be released before the end of the year and changes my ranking.

Well, that's it. What do you guys think? What's your favorite/less favorite/dissapointment/etc game of the year?

Is that game original/semi original? i mean does it use new CGs, doe sit follow the story of the doujins completely? etc? And yeah lets cross our fingers, circles like that can release titles without too much fanfare so it is posible.

Is that game original/semi original? i mean does it use new CGs, doe sit follow the story of the doujins completely? etc? And yeah lets cross our fingers, circles like that can release titles without too much fanfare so it is posible.

There is not much information but I think it's a sequel to THIS, which in turn it's a seguel to THIS and THIS. The series is called 少年勇者ケン which translate into "Hero Boy Ken". Really love when artists make a whole series of works based on the same characters.

Yes, let's cross our fingers since the author hasn't posted any new info about that game for a while. I'm actually checking almost everyday to see if there are any news.

There is not much information but I think it's a sequel to THIS, which in turn it's a seguel to THIS and THIS. The series is called 少年勇者ケン which translate into "Hero Boy Ken". Really love when artists make a whole series of works based on the same characters.

Yes, let's cross our fingers since the author hasn't posted any new info about that game for a while. I'm actually checking almost everyday to see if there are any news.

I was playing a game by then (and i forgot where i put it!!! archhhhhh, i need to learn to rename my folders....) and was liking it, the protagonist is really stupid and trusting but somehow i don't need as much suspension of disbelief (at least for the part where i was) since somehow i could totally picture it, maybe is the amount of trusting MC we see in shonen and vainilla mangas?

I'd like to think everyone in this thread has already done the right thing and purhased Marina's Cuckolding Report from Manga Gamer, but, if not, it's on sale for $9.97, which is pretty great value. Please Bang my Wife is also on sale for the same price.

I think the chances of getting the Marina sequels are slim, over a year since the first came out and nothing new from Atelier in MGs line up. The only way it's likely to happen is people actualy fork out for the first one.

I'd like to think everyone in this thread has already done the right thing and purhased Marina's Cuckolding Report from Manga Gamer, but, if not, it's on sale for $9.97, which is pretty great value. Please Bang my Wife is also on sale for the same price.

I think the chances of getting the Marina sequels are slim, over a year since the first came out and nothing new from Atelier in MGs line up. The only way it's likely to happen is people actualy fork out for the first one.

Yeah, i still haven't played it but i think i may end up buying it just because i want to say to mangagamer "MORE NTR!! NTR IS LIFE!!!!" XD i am waiting to see wich game have been released for around new year before deciding what to buy (don't think i can buy more than 3 or 4 if any)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?