Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

hahahahahaha, I live in venezuela, i don't even need to look it up to know that even if by some miracle it gets here to the general public (and not costing more than my full college tuition) it wouldn't last a week until some bastard steals it........

Also how long does it take for you this one: https://www.patreon.com/posts/curse-of-v0-4-16325046 i can't even finish it, it varies from 4h to 1 and half hour but it never finishes..........if you have a mega account can you upload it and pass it to me (at least with mega i can continue downloads....)
Yeah, Venezuela is going to destroy itself one day or another, I don't envy you, my friend :(
Link from f95 forum: https://mega.nz/#!2ZAURAYI!roI_ODHAJnB4VKlihKlFGQ6IXSCn7GDRrQkSqI5yfRg

Reactions: Animefan_09
Great post. I agree with everything you said. That's why I find so difficult to enjoy recent netorare works.

I just disagree with the numbers 3 and 4 from your list. I enjoy Oyako Rankan, but in terms of netorare, I find it very weak. The corruption is ok, but the netorare aspect not so much. I'd put Triangle Blue and Gatenkei on their places.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Gatenkei. You didn't read it or you just didn't like it?

I played Gatenkei, it's pretty good actually. I would put it on there, but tbh, I couldn't understand some of the translation after the 2nd chapter. If you can share the kind of setup you use to play your VN's, I would appreciate it.

I'm currently running either AGTH or ITHVNR to hook the text. Then straight-up hitting Google Translate using Chiitrans Lite. I've been looking to integrate a parser/dictionary, but I haven't spent much time on it. Ideally you can link me to some tools you use, and I will set it up by looking up their guides.

Also how long does it take for you this one: https://www.patreon.com/posts/curse-of-v0-4-16325046 i can't even finish it, it varies from 4h to 1 and half hour but it never finishes..........if you have a mega account can you upload it and pass it to me (at least with mega i can continue downloads....)

Talking about Patreon, Lord Arioch's Seeds of Chaos ( https://www.patreon.com/LordArioch ) also have netorare. I already played everything from the last update and I think it got some potencial, I hope that he adds ntr scenes using every male character. The NTR might not be the focus, but it is there and I hope he keep improving it. CGs: https://e-hentai.org/g/1159729/b545ceab59/

I also already played the RanneRo game, I love the Oneesan subgenre, so I am hyped for this one, but I think he still have a long way to go with the game and I was let down with the rehashed medieval scenario, I was hoping for a modern scenario like in his doujins.

Do you have any other info to go by? I'm assuming it's translated. I really want to find this manga.
Not really, it's really vague in my memories, and I only remember it because it touched me emotionally. I didn't even know I was into ntr or what ntr was at the time...

Not really, it's really vague in my memories, and I only remember it because it touched me emotionally. I didn't even know I was into ntr or what ntr was at the time...

Try to think about it, it will probably come up to you sooner or later, my bets are you will remember it when you are either int he toilet or just before bed xD

And i hope it is translated, it sounds hardcore, that and i hope it hasn't been removed, that is the sad thing about old works, they get lost.....

Triangle blue is the only one I know that does that afaik.

I've never played Triangle Blue, but I keep hearing the corruption in it is great. Which endings should I get for corruption? There's too many of them.

I've never played Triangle Blue, but I keep hearing the corruption in it is great. Which endings should I get for corruption? There's too many of them.

The beatifull thing about it is that it was originally a vainilla game, then they made a new one with ntr! so the sense of corruption is in the game itself muahahahahaha

It was a great game, but i have bad news for you:

The game partially voiced.

I have the file but I'm pretty sure there are working links here in the forum for that one since it's recent, if there really aren't tell me and I'll upload it for you later

Its only the childhood friend route that has the meat of the route. The other are just kinda there.

I have the file but I'm pretty sure there are working links here in the forum for that one since it's recent, if there really aren't tell me and I'll upload it for you later

i search, and can't found it :(. Please share! I love siluet NTR, hell i even have a folder of silouet NTR frokm various games :D

Am i the only one who get 400 Bad Request error? :crushed:
This silhouette thingy got me interested, will try Nenotori later and if i like it i'll consider buying some of their games on eng DLsite, too bad only Nenotori is on discount :(

Also i have a question - can i somehow use my eng DLsite account to purchase on jap version of DL site? I noticed many games arent available on eng version site. :(

Am i the only one who get 400 Bad Request error? :crushed:
This silhouette thingy got me interested, will try Nenotori later and if i like it i'll consider buying some of their games on eng DLsite, too bad only Nenotori is on discount :(

Also i have a question - can i somehow use my eng DLsite account to purchase on jap version of DL site? I noticed many games arent available on eng version site. :(
the link has japanese characters in it. Copy the link, paste it in the address bar and a suggestion should pop out, click on that, it worked for me.

I haven't been able to use dlsite jap, although i think it's possible (you would have to make an accout though, the eng one doesn't work, i think.)
another option is https://www.dmm.co.jp/top/ but don't select english or it will deny you access to several games, I've used it to buy games in the past.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
I haven't been able to use dlsite jap, although i think it's possible (you would have to make an accout though, the eng one doesn't work, i think.)
another option is https://www.dmm.co.jp/top/ but don't select english or it will deny you access to several games, I've used it to buy games in the past.
You need 2 accounts actually, they are like 2 different websites.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
the link has japanese characters in it. Copy the link, paste it in the address bar and a suggestion should pop out, click on that, it worked for me.

I have all jap settings and can see jap text fine everywhere, weird part is that Osni's MF link doesn't work for me but Jenghee's does, and i can see jap symbols in it fine.
Oh well, since its working fine for another people i guess its on my end and ill figure something out.
Thanks for answers about Dlsite :)

Edit. fixed the problem, had to delete second part of the link and it worked fine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.