Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Among all the NTR released so far in manga, anime & eroge which according to you fellows stands at the pinnacle?

these three top my list in their respective medium.

[MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou (doujinshi)
[Poro] Triangle BLUE (OAV)
[ANIM.teamMM] Tsuma no Nikuana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei (eroge)

Eroge: Gatenkei
Manga: probably Fork In The Road

Really, Gatenkei is the masterpiece of them all.

I enjoy serious and drama NTR. Not a fan of those that are purely made for fapping, with no build towards the main couple. I really like to see how the couple met each other and grew to love each other. The netorare hits so much better this way.

That's why I don't enjoy netori and netorase titles.

Reactions: espiekerella
I'm excited for soredemo2 BUT...I do have one issue with the game or rather one issue I could see being a problem although not a drastic one. As we know the wife is basically married to a child (yes he's of age but...) and this kinda reminds me of a shota NTR more then anything (but instead of it being his mother its his wife). IT will be an interesting experience, seeing it through his eyes rather then a mature adult but I do feel it might take something away but creating this childish element.

So basically I imagine the NTR scenes will be great BUT I honestly might have an issue connecting with the main character if I feel like he's too immature to deserve his wife or protect her.

On a different note soredemo still doesn't work with current AMD drivers, its sad that Lune hasn't made any effort to patch this issue with older games (it effects a lot of them). Ironically I'm not ready to make the switch to Nvidia either because AMD has a better and deeper color palette which goes a long way for visual novels (yes this is a thing and yes its been well documented in reviews between AMD and Nvidia - and yes there's a technical reason for it but thats another topic lol)

I hope soredemo2 is as good as 1, ironically the one thing I really wished the first game actually had was the scene from the cover box of them going into a love hotel. Her expression and that image would have made such a great scene in game.

As for Marina translations, I'm guessing Marina probably didn't sell crazy amounts. Its such a niche (netorase) within a niche for NTR and unlike Japan the English NTR community is much smaller and prefers straight out NTR I think (shrinking its sales position even more).

On a final note, can't remember if I already said this but my project is well alive but requires a near complete rewrite as I found it branched out into to many story lines. Plus I work at a University and the last 3 weeks have been crazy mad with the start of school so I haven't had much time for anything but well, work. I will start a topic soon though and keep it updated though.

ON a totally different note, I also revisited the first story I ever wrote 10 years ago and revised/updated it with new content. Its not NTR but if your interested in checking out my writing (to get a taste of it before Marina 4) you can read it here:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/873027

Last edited:
hello , i have a big problem with hentai games the atlas dont work, look at the image View attachment 17243, atlas does not recognize the Japanese characters, but I have the windows well configured (I think) for Japanese games. Ith extracts the text correctly. 2.png
Can you help me?
Thank you

Hello, I want to ask about Sword Art Online. I am still wondering if I am going to watch it, I heard that the second series has netorare, is that true?
And since we are in the subject, is there any series that you guys believe that the protagonist should be netorared? I read To Love-Ru and the protagonist was so useless and so wimp that I really wished that all the girls of his big harem would be taken by someone else.
And also the anime Hiyouka kind of made me angry as well. The main couple were badly in love with each other and nothing happens... I really wished that Chitanda parents would force her in a forced marriage just to see the protagonist crying over the time lost.

Hello, I want to ask about Sword Art Online. I am still wondering if I am going to watch it, I heard that the second series has netorare, is that true?
And since we are in the subject, is there any series that you guys believe that the protagonist should be netorared? I read To Love-Ru and the protagonist was so useless and so wimp that I really wished that all the girls of his big harem would be taken by someone else.
And also the anime Hiyouka kind of made me angry as well. The main couple were badly in love with each other and nothing happens... I really wished that Chitanda parents would force her in a forced marriage just to see the protagonist crying over the time lost.

The anime is good but there is no REAL ntr, attented rape yes, but never ntr, those that say ntr are just morons bitching about it

Mangagamer just told me that they don't have any plans to translate Marina 2 and 3 at the moment, but could happen in the future if fans are interested.

Of course they say "at the moment" , they are not gonna do it but say "at the moment" just because they want to stop the fan group who was translating the first game.

Well, even if happens (Mangagamer or fan group), it gonna take a long time, probably years.

The thing with mangagamer is that they already have a little more than they can chew, let them clear the games they have already announced.......then lets nag them with Gatenkei! xD

There is no NTR in Sword Art Online, yes Asuna is kidnapped but NTR never happens except I suppose in the "threat" that it could happen. I suppose if anything it did inspire a ton of NTR doujinshi lol...also to be honest I really didnt enjoy Sword Art Online after season 1. There characters changed too much, especially Asuna. She went from bad ass, to trapped in a cage like a little bird, to depressed school girl to lets all be friends happy happy....whoever the Asuna was in season 1 never appeared again in further seasons.

No, but it's still a huge NTR target for doujins.

There is no NTR in Sword Art Online, yes Asuna is kidnapped but NTR never happens except I suppose in the "threat" that it could happen. I suppose if anything it did inspire a ton of NTR doujinshi lol...also to be honest I really didnt enjoy Sword Art Online after season 1. There characters changed too much, especially Asuna. She went from bad ass, to trapped in a cage like a little bird, to depressed school girl to lets all be friends happy happy....whoever the Asuna was in season 1 never appeared again in further seasons.

Give the novels a try, many of those things you complained are seen from her POV and is explained really well, plus the anime always changes a few things.

Give the novels a try, many of those things you complained are seen from her POV and is explained really well, plus the anime always changes a few things.

I actually did read the light novels later (mostly to read about the tentacles rofl), while I agree I actually that it did explain things I feel that was also the problem. Sometimes a little mystery goes a long way...

If we are talking about visual novel the mc from this one https://vndb.org/v12606 and manga https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2600 had me wishing for the mc to be cucked for the rest of his life, anime well the usual...

27/9 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, this day i got waiting so long ...

Fuck, im wrong, 29/9 .... @##$%#%#$%#

Last edited:
Mangagamer just told me that they don't have any plans to translate Marina 2 and 3 at the moment, but could happen in the future if fans are interested.

Of course they say "at the moment" , they are not gonna do it but say "at the moment" just because they want to stop the fan group who was translating the first game.

Well, even if happens (Mangagamer or fan group), it gonna take a long time, probably years.

That is really disappointing to hear!

Honestly, if they translated more NTR titles the better it is for them, the industry and us! Sigh!

If we are talking about visual novel the mc from this one https://vndb.org/v12606 and manga https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2600 had me wishing for the mc to be cucked for the rest of his life, anime well the usual...

Hey i liked that manga! sure the ending wasn't what i was hoping for but we couldn't really ask much from an author who was making that literally on his deathbed, seriously i think that author died a few weeks after the last chapter was made, like 3 or 4 weeks later, the guy suffered from cancer.

Hey i liked that manga! sure the ending wasn't what i was hoping for but we couldn't really ask much from an author who was making that literally on his deathbed, seriously i think that author died a few weeks after the last chapter was made, like 3 or 4 weeks later, the guy suffered from cancer.
Yeah it's because of that that i didn't blame the author and even though i hated the ending the author had my total respect.

Yeah it's because of that that i didn't blame the author and even though i hated the ending the author had my total respect.

Yeah i am not sure when but at some point it was obvious things were rushed, he and the composer of the digimon adventure opening have my respects

... bad memories.

Me and a friend were going to do all the marina sequels back to back. And we were 90% done with the first when the mangagamer's announcement came. I have the first game mangagamer did but I'll be damn honest. Even though I have it installed and ready to play, I just couldn't push myself into starting the game at all.
And I knew it. Given MG's history, it would be months, if not years, before they pick up the second game. Maybe we will work on the second and third game after our current projects finish, I dunno. Part of me wants to do it just to spite them but part of me understands it was just bad coincidence and urges me to move on. /sigh Whatever, back to work.

Soredemo2...

any minute now...

mmm, I think that with the time zone, soredemo 2 will be available in 7 hours (at least, the ddl version). If I don't see a copy on the net by tomorrow, I'll buy it!

Beautiful cleanup work, I might need to ask you to teach me this in the future, since no tutorial i've seen explains some of the transparencies. e_e

But I have a question of my own, and sorry if it sounds dumb, but what's a master up? <_<;

I'm French and I learned how to use photoshop by doing scantrad for 3 years. My technique is not perfect, far from it. I think about how to achieve such a result using little tricks, nothing bad. I think you should start by taking scans (manga, hentai...) and follow team tutos for clean, edit...

I don't really know what you mean by "master up". Maybe that means "you know how to do it, you're now able to do it on your own", right?

Seriously though, Soredemo 2 might be our only hope for the whole rest of the year, bless our hearts. I for one haven't been too impressed by the major, supposedly great, releases this year for the most part. Lets all hope for some greatness.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!