Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hey guys

Does anyone know where I can find a link to download Kimi No Omoi? I use to have it on my comp a few years ago.

I've checked the torrent and got nothing out of it as well as checked A-S links.

Just wondering, the mangagamer release for "Please Bang my Wife" stated it had no mosaics but the game clearly still has it. Is there actually a way to remove it?

Just found an Arakure work from "COMIC Koh 2016-11". First time seeing it 9 months after it was published. It just popped up after browsing sad panda and discovering that there was a Korean translation of it already.

Nowadays it feels like Chinese/Korean translations come a lot faster on sad panda. Wish I knew how to read either of these languages :(.

Just wondering, the mangagamer release for "Please Bang my Wife" stated it had no mosaics but the game clearly still has it. Is there actually a way to remove it?
Where did you get the game? I have it from mangagamer and it has no mosaics. Maybe you downloaded it back when it got released, because the first version had mosaics and they pachted it later.

Where did you get the game? I have it from mangagamer and it has no mosaics. Maybe you downloaded it back when it got released, because the first version had mosaics and they pachted it later.

Oh, they updated it? Yeah mine was bought on-release and I haven't checked through it since. Recently replayed it and wanted to see if others also have mosaics. Thanks, I'll download the latest one

Now let's pray for good sales and they decide to translate the second game, since is my favourite of the series.

Now let's pray for good sales and they decide to translate the second game, since is my favourite of the series.

Honestly i am not 100% sure i will like marina, its too soft for me xD, but i would like to try it and judge then, wich is ironic since i don't want it to be pirated at once, at least wait a week xD

Wow, new Ubai game is much better than any other of their titles (though I didn't played ubai gakuen). I currently only cleared swimming club girl though.
https://vndb.org/v21148

There is true netorare - male MC (first person narration at last and almost no other point of view), actual plot and great suspense, unlike all other their games (which is more netori and third person narration) what I played. Actually there are more scenes with MC than it usually goes and he is not completely useless and even can win the ntr game! Also there a lot of other males, at least one for each girl. Ntr-scenes themself a little too short, but dialogues are good and exciting. For me personally one relatively short scene from this game is much more enjoyable than last Waffle and Atelier Sakura games combined. :)

Reactions: Gnoomoos and Osni
Thats how most ntr games should be. Even better if ntr can be felt through the MC/Player's own choice actions.

Hey guys, Marina is out on mangagamer!

Too bad i can't download it because I'm away from home, I feel cuckohlded :p

Mashiraga Aki is releasing a new NTR doujin at C92 (fuck yeah), though sadly it's not a continuation of his previous work. Preview is on Pixiv.

I remember seeing someone talk about this game months ago https://vndb.org/v20534#main so question to you guys, the heroine starts like the mc sooner or later or it's just rape and blackmail all the way until the end ?? if that is indeed the case i will have to pass then

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?