Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just played Elf masterpiece "Boku no Kanojo wa Gaten Kei…" again and wanted to ask, if there are any other NTR games with a relatively long set up, where you first need to get the girl to like you, before she's taken away.
I liked this game, because you, as a player, put work into getting the girl, while the others don't and she gets taken away.

Just played Elf masterpiece "Boku no Kanojo wa Gaten Kei…" again and wanted to ask, if there are any other NTR games with a relatively long set up, where you first need to get the girl to like you, before she's taken away.
I liked this game, because you, as a player, put work into getting the girl, while the others don't and she gets taken away.

Triangle Blue, but i warn you it makes Gatenkei look short by comparision.

people are more and more stupid, i lose all hope for the next generation, they ask me how to open .7z files, speechless with those dumb, and the same might happen in some H-game companies, quality of the art might improve, but story might be like shit, or even the art are worse and worse also, now just save some good game to memorize it, later you couldn't find some better than those old games

Does anyone know what the hook code for 他の男の精液で孕むとき1&AFTER STORY is? I am trying to clear out my backlog but for some reason VNReader is having issues figuring out the game and keeps giving me unknown error.

Nevermind, I figured out another way but now I have a question for someone who played the After Story completely.

So yea, the protagonist turns out to be sterile but ends up have two children? Is that what happens? I can understand verbal Japanese but I couldn't figure out what was written on the medical report in the end. Someone care to spoil the ending for me?

The miracle has happened ^). It's protagonist's child. Medical report - is father proof test

Reactions: LonerPrime
Does anyone know what the hook code for 他の男の精液で孕むとき1&AFTER STORY is? I am trying to clear out my backlog but for some reason VNReader is having issues figuring out the game and keeps giving me unknown error.

Nevermind, I figured out another way but now I have a question for someone who played the After Story completely.

So yea, the protagonist turns out to be sterile but ends up have two children? Is that what happens? I can understand verbal Japanese but I couldn't figure out what was written on the medical report in the end. Someone care to spoil the ending for me?

yep thats protag's kid, shown there on the letter (some kind of test report) at the end.

Reactions: LonerPrime
Can i get some good orcsoft games names(and if possible the sadpanda/ehentai link).

Can i get some good orcsoft games names(and if possible the sadpanda/ehentai link).

https://exhentai.org/g/286844/9e9fdd32e2/ Netorare Osananajimi ~Haruka to Chika~ this game along with triangle blue (ova) and the ones from miel introduced me to the gender, nostalgia plays a part of how much i like it but its pretty good and plays the part of having the guy discover his special person being stolen very well.

https://exhentai.org/g/634106/78240a3e7d/ Kagachi-sama o Nagusame Matsurimasu ~Netorare-mura Midarayoru Hanashi~ also good, the scenes look good but i can't talk much about it because i haven't really played it (while using machine translation)

Orcsoft? Good? Hmm... go oldies my friend. Start with Aisai Nikki. https://exhentai.org/g/194369/ef67e0b81c/

Apparently someone like it enough to make a spinoff doujin. Too bad it is in Korean.'

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

https://exhentai.org/g/206204/b87e88094b/
Here the RAW version . Actually this game have two manga anthology. But only one got uploaded. Try to buy it last year, but my friends said it's already sold out in toranoana. If anyone know where sold it, please PM me.

[MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION]; What was the group's name on facebook that is handling Kashidash's translation? I searched and I am coming up with two groups, Netorare Nation and Netorare Group.

Seconding a few of these

Dare mo ga Kanojo (At least two good netorare routes, but dragged down by unrealistic art style for high schoolers.)
The interracial one (good, rare to see interracial in VN Netorare).
Aniki No Yome-san (Decent netori)
Kagashi sama (great, probably in a top 10 if I had to make one)
Asai Nikki (also great, but I think that's leveraged by the player choices and the very unique VA).

Asai Nikki (also great, but I think that's leveraged by the player choices and the very unique VA).

23b.jpg

On a serious note, yea I agree. If I suppress my NTR senses and negate my memory of Aisai as my first NTR game, even I can't see anything THAT special about it. But still, comparing what Orcsoft is turning out these days, I would still prefer AN and other older titles over them all.

Reactions: espiekerella
thanks for the recommendations. About Aisai Nikki, i've seen the anime, how does the game storyline and routes differ from it? What are the endings in the game?

thanks for the recommendations. About Aisai Nikki, i've seen the anime, how does the game storyline and routes differ from it? What are the endings in the game?

I watched the anime first long before I ever got to the game. Personally I am thankful for that pattern. Because anime is constricted by its 15 to 20 minute window a lot of stuff was fast fowarded but the game took its sweet time to make the viewer feel the corruption of the wife. The anime has the happy ending. Game has a few more depending on your choices. Since you want the spoilers:

Happy Ending
Pregnancy Ending
AV Ending

Apologies for double posting but, apparently folks over at Netorare Group are running a poll on which games people would like translated. There are three games in the running at the moment:

35d07c1b9c.png

If any one of the three games catches your eye, go ahead and vote. The group is closed so new members need to apply first.

PS: That is not the poll itself, it is just a screenshot of the games in running.

Apologies for double posting but, apparently folks over at Netorare Group are running a poll on which games people would like translated. There are three games in the running at the moment:

35d07c1b9c.png

If any one of the three games catches your eye, go ahead and vote. The group is closed so new members need to apply first.

PS: That is not the poll itself, it is just a screenshot of the games in running.

Wich game have been translated by them? They translated 俺のセフレはカレシ持ち学生会長 right?

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION]; To be honest I joined today as well so not really sure about their history. But yea, the game you mentioned was definitely their work. I think [MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION]; might know more since he found the group on facebook a few weeks ago.

So.. [MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] ask about Princess Lover moji collage from 2chan. Here some of my collection, but i'm sorry. This folder mixed with non Moji Collage images, some images is same images, i don't have times for sorting it. All of Princess Lover and Walkure Romanze NTR moji collage i belive using Mind Control theme, they really love using it for NTR moji collage. Besides Ricotta games, Fate and Infinity Stratos is their favorite for NTR moji collage source. IF you want to see the thread just check jun.2chan.net/b/ and search 文字コラ for moji collage thread.

https://mega.nz/#F!vFZiCTAZ!hEbilY2lSTeMk8jEP4QiSQ

So.. [MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] ask about Princess Lover moji collage from 2chan. Here some of my collection, but i'm sorry. This folder mixed with non Moji Collage images, some images is same images, i don't have times for sorting it. All of Princess Lover and Walkure Romanze NTR moji collage i belive using Mind Control theme, they really love using it for NTR moji collage. Besides Ricotta games, Fate and Infinity Stratos is their favorite for NTR moji collage source. IF you want to see the thread just check jun.2chan.net/b/ and search 文字コラ for moji collage thread.

https://mega.nz/#F!vFZiCTAZ!hEbilY2lSTeMk8jEP4QiSQ

Shame is all in japanesse, but the girls are HOT!, seriously is a shame designs like that aren't more common in ntr, BTW @Stupid_Army wich games has the facebook group transalted? or is it only the one mentioned not to long ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.