Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It has non linear story. But its pain in the ass playing this game without walkthrough. And, If you prefer NTR with drama maybe you will be disappointed. This game more focusing in sex .

Well got the english version of the Mariko game from MangaGamer, only problem is that I can't seem to save. It says "Could not write to file". Anyone know what this means? My guess is that because I changed my computer's region to Japan so that I could play other Eroge, now that this game is in english, it can't work? I did try changing it back to UK but doesn't seem to fix it.
Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? The only bright side is that I can transfer my save files from the JP Mariko game and unlock all the scenes. But I'd like to play the whole game now that it's been properly translated.

Out of all the atelier Sakura games they chose they happened to pick my favourite. I know people like the Marina games but for me, this was the icing on the cake. Looking forward to seeing the English version, i might purchase it tonight.

As for the new Anim game, I still havent finished it. It's okay, but not quite there enough for me to want to make time for it when i'm so busy. As the game progresses, the sense of NTR seems to diminish. The one thing they really did do right this time was that the heorine gets corrupted a bit earlier, i don't personally like it when they leave it to the last 5% of the game. Oh, and the voice actress, there's a lot more emotion in her voice I feel than the typical eroge voice actress.

I never got around to actually playing Mariko so for them to actually translate this game was a really nice bonus. I must say I really loved the game, some minor technical issues aside. I can see why people like Mariko so much. Still like Marina more, but I really wouldn't mind seeing more of Mariko in the future if sequels become a trend at Atelier Sakura.

Out of all the atelier Sakura games they chose they happened to pick my favourite. I know people like the Marina games but for me, this was the icing on the cake. Looking forward to seeing the English version, i might purchase it tonight.

As for the new Anim game, I still havent finished it. It's okay, but not quite there enough for me to want to make time for it when i'm so busy. As the game progresses, the sense of NTR seems to diminish. The one thing they really did do right this time was that the heorine gets corrupted a bit earlier, i don't personally like it when they leave it to the last 5% of the game. Oh, and the voice actress, there's a lot more emotion in her voice I feel than the typical eroge voice actress.

Just curious, how do you ever unlock Mariko with glasses? I see in galleries she has them but I never know how to get that

Just curious, how do you ever unlock Mariko with glasses? I see in galleries she has them but I never know how to get that

Pretty sure you can toggle the glasses for Mariko on and off from the settings. Quoting from MG's blogpost: "Sashihara Mariko, our lovely heroine. She spends most of the game decked out in full office lady attire—you can even toggle her glasses on or off in the options menu. (Though, for some completely esoteric reason, it defaults to “off?” That’s not the correct decision at all!)"

just marathoned all of Shishunki na Adam. while this manga was probably the hottest smut manga i've ever read, it just had 1 downfall. there are yaoi scenes with the pretty boy. 1 scene can't be avoided because it happens at the same time as the heroines tentacle scene so you would have to skip both. sadly what is scanlated of the manga only has the heroine (A) groped by mechanical tentacles. (B) anal raped by the protaganist due to hypnosis. so heroine is still a virgin from what's out. (C) (from the raw) finally she is molested by what should be a teammate from her world but it's short lived.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=82380

if any one has read this novel, i saw illustrations that had orgies with the MC, the pretty boy and other girls. do you know if the pretty buy ever fucks any of the heroines? it seems like they are all open to the idea, but not sure if they ever do. it would be pretty awesome to see some swinging or MC letting the other boy get some action with his girls too.

I'm looking on recomendations on works (games/cg/manga) where the hubby/boyfriend is impotent or at least have some degree of dysfunctional erection. So far I have found:

Mesu Kachou Jogeza 3
Topless Injo no Utage (The three chapters of After 5)
[VENUS] Soushitsu no Married Life
Kon In Ryokou ~ Saionjike no Yutaka Chichi Shinkon Tsuma Zakiryou ~ (At the end)
Yanzuma Koharu (he becomes one)

I'm also looking for works where there is a guy that doesn't get any sex at all, but is kind of forced to see another guy get it. This doesn't need to be netorare nessesarilly. The key here is that the guy watching/hearing has to be in the room wher they are having sex or real close (like the next room), and he has to be aware of the sex act that is taking place. Almost exactly like Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex suru, but with the key diference that the guy watching/hearing doesn't enjoy the situation, on the contrary he must feel, frustration, impotency, jealousy, etc. (I think the key word in this kind of situation is jealousy).

Please help me find those kind of situations that are kind or rare. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: dnceridderterre
I'm looking on recomendations on works (games/cg/manga) where the hubby/boyfriend is impotent or at least have some degree of dysfunctional erection. So far I have found:

Mesu Kachou Jogeza 3
Kon In Ryokou ~ Saionjike no Yutaka Chichi Shinkon Tsuma Zakiryou ~ (At the end)

I'm also looking for works where there is a guy that doesn't get any sex at all, but is kind of forced to see another guy get it. This doesn't need to be netorare nessesarilly. The key here is that the guy watching/hearing has to be in the room wher they are having sex or real close (like the next room), and he has to be aware of the sex act that is taking place. Almost exactly like Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex suru, but with the key diference that the guy watching/hearing doesn't enjoy the situation, on the contrary he must feel, frustration, impotency, jealousy, etc. (I think the key word in this kind of situation is jealousy).

my god, the artist for that topless doujin... that's exactly how i like my milfs. strong willed looking, self dependent and curved. i just wish he had some vanilla or incest to go with those babes. i do like my milfs to have happy ends too, when they look that good.

Mesu Kachou Jogeza 3

mashiraga aki with musa part 1 and 2... the mc become one in the end...it was a really good ntr piece and fit perfectly with your description

and you should really check out all the translated thing by mashiraga aki anyway like fork in the road 1&2

mashiraga aki with musa part 1 and 2... the mc become one in the end...it was a really good ntr piece and fit perfectly with your description

and you should really check out all the translated thing by mashiraga aki anyway like fork in the road 1&2

Wish people translated Mashiraga Aki works. Some of the only good story-driven NTR (outside of just reading redikomi of course) with the added benefit of not having faceless fat bald guys.

This is my fetish as well. There is one of the Beat Angel games that has a similar route where one of the monsters ends up being a pretty boy and you can have your girlfriend have sex with him. Totally hot.

Hard to find too because it is never listed under NTR or even swapping usually. I'd love if people can give more examples. Sorry I haven't heard of Shishubki na Adam until now. Just started reading it.

This is my fetish as well. There is one of the Beat Angel games that has a similar route where one of the monsters ends up being a pretty boy and you can have your girlfriend have sex with him. Totally hot.

Hard to find too because it is never listed under NTR or even swapping usually. I'd love if people can give more examples. Sorry I haven't heard of Shishubki na Adam until now. Just started reading it.

ah yes, i remember that choice. the best part is, you can still have a happy end even with sharing her to the demon shota. i want swining that doesn't bring grief, just a lot of horny couples that want to try something new.

so in the WN, the monotone girl makina is being molested by a tentacle succubus (yes, plant succubus). it never penetrates her against her will. it just groped and made her give it fellatio. of course it's cum has apphrodisiac. it did this until makina opened the zipper to her suit and asked it to impregnate her. if you're reading the manga, you'll see that the suit does not come off easy. only sweat and the wearer can remove it. that's what made the scene all the more hotter. the plant succubus has an incredibly high fertility rate and it made makina feel so good. she asked for it without being mind broken, just pure pleasure.

here is the scene and you can see the zipper. can't be opened without the users will http://i1.wp.com/fapservice.com/wp-...el-Shishunki-na-Adam-04-5.jpg?resize=905,1358

i need to find a LN/WN/manga were the heroine in an action series is raped for her first time. bandits, orcs or monster, to really show that if you're going to be a heroine/adventurer. that, that is the world she has to get used to or expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).