Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

If you ever find it, share it :D

Is there another alternative to translator aggregator that uses google?

Now is my turn to ask, i am using the other options from TA but honestly the only ones i really need are google and atlas, apart from Jparser and mecab of course.

stupid_army
sorry, I don't speak/understand Japaneses.

True ending
Spends summers vacation with Sanae, Spends Xmas night with sanae, Love level (愛情) must be 100

Normal ending
Spends summers vacation with Sanae, Spends Xmas night with sanae, Love level (愛情) must be between 70-99

Bad End 1 (Miyakoshi end)
Dont spend Summer and Xmas night with Sanae, Cheating level (浮気値) must be 69 or less

Bad End 2 (AV ending)
Dont spend Summer and Xmas night with Sanae, Cheating level (浮気値) must be 100

----
Unlock sex in Genkan while talking with courrier
Bathroom sex level must be level 3, after that try bathroom sex again one more time

Unlock Sex in swimming suit
Don't spend summer with Sanae, Sex in bedroom must be level 3, after that try having sex in bed room once more

Unlock sex in MC booth
Sex in woking room must be level 3, you will triigger this scene when Sanae says she wants to attend reunions. This scene only happen in 50 turn

Unlock Sanae masturbation whille sniffing Miyakoshi underwear
When you got adult toys spam from your PC scene, don't choose to erase it. After that you will unlock H option in dressing room. Your cheating level (浮気値) must be over 50.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
So... any review for
[メス男子] 彼女を寝取ったヤリチン男を雌堕ちさせるまで ?? :D

Anyone got the H-Code for タイトル: ペンタメロン・ゲーム ―Pentamerone Game? Seem to be unable to hook the text from the game

So... any review for
[メス男子] 彼女を寝取ったヤリチン男を雌堕ちさせるまで ?? :D
b5hUkGzmB.gif

Anyone got the H-Code for タイトル: ペンタメロン・ゲーム ―Pentamerone Game? Seem to be unable to hook the text from the game
You'll need to patch the game because it's RPG Maker MV, see here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359

Reactions: Gnoomoos
True ending
Spends summers vacation with Sanae, Spends Xmas night with sanae, Love level (愛情) must be 100

Normal ending
Spends summers vacation with Sanae, Spends Xmas night with sanae, Love level (愛情) must be between 70-99

Bad End 1 (Miyakoshi end)
Dont spend Summer and Xmas night with Sanae, Cheating level (浮気値) must be 69 or less

Bad End 2 (AV ending)
Dont spend Summer and Xmas night with Sanae, Cheating level (浮気値) must be 100

----
Unlock sex in Genkan while talking with courrier
Bathroom sex level must be level 3, after that try bathroom sex again one more time

Unlock Sex in swimming suit
Don't spend summer with Sanae, Sex in bedroom must be level 3, after that try having sex in bed room once more

Unlock sex in MC booth
Sex in woking room must be level 3, you will triigger this scene when Sanae says she wants to attend reunions. This scene only happen in 50 turn

Unlock Sanae masturbation whille sniffing Miyakoshi underwear
When you got adult toys spam from your PC scene, don't choose to erase it. After that you will unlock H option in dressing room. Your cheating level (浮気値) must be over 50.

Thanks I think, Can you summaries the endings please? (I don't understand Japanese)

Can someone explain me about Elf and Kakyusei ?

With details if possible.

What a pity! I thought that at least would have English subtitles, bad luck.
regards!

English versions exist. I have 2nd game on english. I had 1st on english - but it's lost with my hdd :(
I'll upload 2nd.
I had found 1st long ago on some forum, now links are dead long ago, and there is only one option to get it - buy it...

Last edited:

Surprisingly decent demo. Nice pace, dumb heroine (as most heroines in NTR VNs nowadays), good graphics. With the lack of good Japanese netorare titles, I was surprised to see a decent western NTR work.

It's just a demo, I don't know how the final piece of work'll end up, but they created a decent NTR atmosphere at the end of the demo, imo.

Yeah, it is. 本田 優美香 (the black-haired woman in red) is the wife of the protagonist. 鈴木 若菜 (short-haired woman with glasses) is his junior at work. From that Getchu page, it seems that the protagonist and his wife have been a couple since college and then got married. They're trying to build a home and family together, the husband by working at his job and the wife by working part-time at a family restaurant. Everything is fine and the protagonist is a good husband, except he's a little on the small side and bad at sex besides. The wife vaguely feels a sense of dissatisfaction with their bed life. While she is quite attractive and has a lot of sex appeal, she herself isn't aware of that. She's a bit of an airhead and faithful to her husband. Basically all the ingredients for a perfect netorare storm.

The girl with glasses, by the way, secretly likes the protagonist but knows he's married.

And who is the "ojisan"? Any info on him? Father in law maybe? I'm kind of interested in older guy/youger girl NTR :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.