Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

i'm soo looking forward to that..:D In the previous game's credit, they said that the next netori guy will be someone that has beem mentioned before. So the options are limited
Honestly, I would be just happy for anything...:D and I'm not trying to complain. But I do think it's is much more interesting for an older woman fall for a younger man. I know it was already covered in first game but the dude had problem with finishing way too early and Marina had to fix him. I guess we will just have to wait and see how third game will be...

This is one of those game games i always say i am going to play but never get myself to do it, maye now is the time, how much has been translated and is still a work in progress? or is halted like Kangoku senkan 2?

I played it and ended up using ITH through most of it. Or at least... the important parts. All the menus and locations are translated as well as the nameplates etc. Some of the Game and Most (But Not All) the choices are Translated. But all the good parts. Particularly the NTR events are not at all. Had some fun NTR though, and i enjoyed the Artwork and Voice Acting.

So over 7000 thousand posts and 1.3 Million Views Since 2012, hot damn. I practically say or do nothing on this site, and i leveled to 100 from this thread alone lolololol.

Its been several years so i have decided to repost an updated version of my NTR torrent that is on the front page of this Thread. I have like over 40 requests to reseed it that i have ignored like a dick over the last year or so due to sheer lazyness and how much time it took to Check every Getchu Link, post new games and links, look for missing shit etc etc.

I really like to Lurk my own thread more then anything else.

That being Said it is Done. I have Edited the Front Page of this threads Torrent Post with the Update, and posted a Formal Torrent Here on Anime Sharing in the Torrent Section as well for them Seeds http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/10-telsa-ntr-torrent-v-5-0-25-8g-434296/

Torrent Contains most of the LiLiM Darkness and LiLiM Games that have ntr content in them... except Marrige Blue cuz i hated it and did not save it, and The Blue極... Which i want SOOOOOOOO BAD :puniko_love:

Also has Grope ~Yami no Naka no Kotori-tachi / Mafuyu Gaiden / Oyako Rankan. Most of their Save Files and all the Anime Adaptations of all of these games.

Its good to be back!
now back to Lurking

So over 7000 thousand posts and 1.3 Million Views Since 2012, hot damn. I practically say or do nothing on this site, and i leveled to 100 from this thread alone lolololol.

Its been several years so i have decided to repost an updated version of my NTR torrent that is on the front page of this Thread. I have like over 40 requests to reseed it that i have ignored like a dick over the last year or so due to sheer lazyness and how much time it took to Check every Getchu Link, post new games and links, look for missing shit etc etc.

I really like to Lurk my own thread more then anything else.

That being Said it is Done. I have Edited the Front Page of this threads Torrent Post with the Update, and posted a Formal Torrent Here on Anime Sharing in the Torrent Section as well for them Seeds http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/10-telsa-ntr-torrent-v-5-0-25-8g-434296/

Torrent Contains most of the LiLiM Darkness and LiLiM Games that have ntr content in them... except Marrige Blue cuz i hated it and did not save it, and The Blue極... Which i want SOOOOOOOO BAD :puniko_love:

Also has Grope ~Yami no Naka no Kotori-tachi / Mafuyu Gaiden / Oyako Rankan. Most of their Save Files and all the Anime Adaptations of all of these games.

Its good to be back!
now back to Lurking

You lurk, I lurk, we all lurk. Or at least, a lot of us do. Good to see you still keep the faith Telsa. Hallelujah!

Teisoukannen zero by dwarfsoft is apprently in this link.

I am downloading now as i type

https://mega.nz/#!9U4xAABR!p0--y9E9a0MFG1-e0oHpsHOHS6Jgxlc9eYGHSIfgEDg

If the game gives the error 'Script exception raised Member "kag" does not exist' when you try to launch it
drop this exe into your game folder and run that instead
https://mega.nz/#!QUog3IgA!GCSpj193mMoCmXTR_9CtnA-wSJVCk8pS702N8-r2WmU

thank the anon in 4chan visual novel general!

edit: Confirmed this is legit, i also needed the exe on the second link to run the game as i got the same error "kag does not exist"

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaacc
Is the game NTR ?

I think it has Netori, since one the the characters is a mother/wife, and the maker is Orcsoft.

Not sure, but there is cheating it seems.
Seeing the price, I doubt it's more than a (well drawn) nukige fuck fest.

I wish they took the time to add a script to games like those.

that dwarfsoft game, yea not NTR, nukige with netori feelings, you fucking multiple sluts basically or multiple sluts fucking you ;), but boy oh boy what a great nukige it is though.

Kurumi best girl :)

I paid for a translation of [Takenoko Seijin] Kakusei Kanojo, from pages 148 to 175. If anyone wants to typeset it, be my guest. You'll get a lot of points from ehentai at least. Just make sure you use a decent font like Wild Words or something else. Translation is done by N04h.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/e5388b78a2/640074-148
View attachment 1.zip

currently waiting for finished translation of all of Gachinko Shobou's NTR of Rider to finish. Am looking for any other recommendations on what should be translated

Hey all, I haven't posted here in a long time.

Anyway, I've asked this before, but since some time has passed and some things have probably fallen through the cracks. This might be hard to explain what I'm looking for, but are there any series of H-Games where the female love interest from the first game are in the second game as romanceble options, but the protagonist in the second game is different. It might not be listed as NTR in these cases because the girls might be more of a cameo or a bonus, but technically if the protag from the first game in the series picked one of those girls and then they are seduced by the new protag, it can be NTR.

Mostly I'm looking for hentai related works, but if you know any other more non-eroge games where this takes place in as well, that would be great. I know it's happened a few times, but it probably isn't common.

Hey all, I haven't posted here in a long time.

Anyway, I've asked this before, but since some time has passed and some things have probably fallen through the cracks. This might be hard to explain what I'm looking for, but are there any series of H-Games where the female love interest from the first game are in the second game as romanceble options, but the protagonist in the second game is different. It might not be listed as NTR in these cases because the girls might be more of a cameo or a bonus, but technically if the protag from the first game in the series picked one of those girls and then they are seduced by the new protag, it can be NTR.

Mostly I'm looking for hentai related works, but if you know any other more non-eroge games where this takes place in as well, that would be great. I know it's happened a few times, but it probably isn't common.
I asked almost the same exact question about a month back and couldn't get many answers. Siegfried said the Oshiete Miko Sensei (おしえて巫女先生) series had some of this, but I haven't checked it out yet. The art seems kind of dated, too.

The example I gave was Tsumamigui and Tsumamigui 2. The heroine marries the MC of the first game, but the MC of the sequel is different. She ends up staying with her husband, though (ugh). On a related note, Tsumamigui 3 got announced recently, and it looked like there might be more NTR scenarios this time (there seems to be a lot of male characters). I think it has a system like Oyako Rankan where you defend heroines from would-be "suitors".

Also, I think Potage's Hitou Meguri games, the newer ones, feature some heroines from their other games. I don't know how the NTR plays out though, since I haven't played them.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonecow
Here's a question that's similar to ones I've asked before but do any of y'all insert NTR stories in your head when you are playing a game without NTR?

I'm playing Stella Glow right now and there is an obvious childhood friend pairing but then the girl gets special powers and is recruited by the military. TThere are enough scenes where the protag dude is off by himself where the girl is left with all the soldiers that my wandering mind can't help think something happened we didn't see. Especially when other male characters talk about private conversations they had with the girl while the MC was out and about. Again, really, there is no NTR but my mind fills in the gaps.

Anyone have similar games they do this with?

Here's a question that's similar to ones I've asked before but do any of y'all insert NTR stories in your head when you are playing a game without NTR?

I'm playing Stella Glow right now and there is an obvious childhood friend pairing but then the girl gets special powers and is recruited by the military. TThere are enough scenes where the protag dude is off by himself where the girl is left with all the soldiers that my wandering mind can't help think something happened we didn't see. Especially when other male characters talk about private conversations they had with the girl while the MC was out and about. Again, really, there is no NTR but my mind fills in the gaps.

I absolutely have, i have read some books and saw it possibly coming and wished and wished and.... denied lol.
Also, Stella glow, been thinking of grabbing it, any good?

I absolutely have, i have read some books and saw it possibly coming and wished and wished and.... denied lol.
Also, Stella glow, been thinking of grabbing it, any good?

Yes it is. I was a fan of the Luminous Arc games so i got it just for that, just to play when I get some free time. But it has made me put everything else I was playing on the shelf. It's not revolutionary, but it has some Fire Emblem Awkening mixed in with the old Luminous Arc games, and the characters are all really enthralling.

Yes, that happens sometimes, but well, that's only in my head, not in the story, so... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)