Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

hello, please recommend such films as "Reido Gakuen Saimin" saw the other day and I loved it, has Cheating- netori and I liked the protagonist was a bbm and the girls return addicted to His cock

There were 5 scenes, really short for a 400mb game, I skimmed through it and it looked meh... hopefully they release 1 game per week like their previous game.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/hp5le38t5bazhbq/VJ009396.zip

I don't know why, i cannot download files from depositefile, it said the files still exist, but everytime i download, it failed, and said, page not foumd or file didn't exist. Anyone has some problem like me?

Sometimes i have that problem, but is generally because of my internet (not limited to depositfiles)

There were 5 scenes, really short for a 400mb game, I skimmed through it and it looked meh... hopefully they release 1 game per week like their previous game.

Code:

It is supposed to be one part per week, by the way did you get anything about the story, i mean are the scenes flashbacks or what? also is it related to ANY of the others?

From what I got from skiming and what I mean by skimming is holding ctrl all the way, the protfag is talking to his wife ex boyfriend, the ex is telling him how he used to fuck her, the scenes are flashbacks, and the wife is still in contact with her ex.
So in terms of ntr I think is getting good, but the game is way too short. I would wait for the other parts to be released.

ron u r the best man

daaamn i crushed my laptop i am using my mobile...where can i find cg??? T_T

Slow as hell, but works at least with the first link :)

Thanks, I'll play it when the complete game is out, this a 25% of a game :(
Also, is is supposed to be sequel, a prequel?

Reactions: Redorc

Code:

Thanks Ron, i´ll download it for the collection, an wait untill nomad make a release of a full version just like the last one

I'm pretty sure its a sequel, just because 1/3 of the game is the protfag talking to another person, I did see the father in law, but didn't seem to be harassing the wife.

Maybe the firts part runs parallel to the previous ones (if is not totally unrelated), it would be interesting, almost like gatenkei but in reverse

Here's 1/2 of the CG.:lmao::laughpanda:
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ009396.html/?unique_op=af

I'm pretty sure its a sequel, just because 1/3 of the game is the protfag talking to another person, I did see the father in law, but didn't seem to be harassing the wife.

Games from this developer are so confusing. So far, at least there're 3 games with same characters, but with different story. Is it mentioned anywhere in the game about the relation between two games? It's hard to be immersed in the game if they keep using same characters, it's like the equivalent of Mario games. The heroine designs are great, i give them that.

Anyway, i'm in the 10% of Aisai Nikki. But so far, it seems there's minimal interaction between profag and heroine. Furthermore, the CG is keep repeating until i pass certain level, it seems if i choose certain place to hide camera, CGs will stay the same until i accumulate certain points for that room, then i'll unlock next CG for that room. Repeat that for next room again and again. What i'm asking is will it stay like this through the end of the game until i reach ending CG? or i can expect different outcome? If it's possible no spoiler pls..i hope something great from this game but i'm not so sure if it'll come true.

Games from this developer are so confusing. So far, at least there're 3 games with same characters, but with different story. Is it mentioned anywhere in the game about the relation between two games? It's hard to be immersed in the game if they keep using same characters, it's like the equivalent of Mario games. The heroine designs are great, i give them that.

Anyway, i'm in the 10% of Aisai Nikki. But so far, it seems there's minimal interaction between profag and heroine. Furthermore, the CG is keep repeating until i pass certain level, it seems if i choose certain place to hide camera, CGs will stay the same until i accumulate certain points for that room, then i'll unlock next CG for that room. Repeat that for next room again and again. What i'm asking is will it stay like this through the end of the game until i reach ending CG? or i can expect different outcome? If it's possible no spoiler pls..i hope something great from this game but i'm not so sure if it'll come true.

It's been a while since I played it but I think I remember there were at least 3/4 different endings depending on what bars were maxed out and how far filled they were. It's best to play alternating between each room and checking if a new room is unlocked every time you can view the house so you don't miss anything since at least two of the rooms seemed to unlock randomly at different points on different playthrough's meaning you may miss the level 1 of those rooms entirely if they unlock late.

I did like being able to control her corruption with a more interactive manor like marriage blue but the game as a whole wasn't that great I suppose despite the fact that I think I played through it 4+ times solely because of the control.

If you find your not interested in the story and decide to download a save a rough approximate of the play order would be up to and including level 2 on page 1 except the bondage scenes (just level 1 I think), followed by the left column on page two starting from the bottom and going upwards (important), then the level 3 scenes, and then one of the endings in the right column on page two.

Thank you for fast reply. Is there any story at all? After i passed several H-scenes, it doesn't seem there were any indication/suspicious behaviour from heroine. Heroine acted like there's nothing happen. Normally in other games there're some hints at least..

Thank you for fast reply. Is there any story at all? After i passed several H-scenes, it doesn't seem there were any indication/suspicious behaviour from heroine. Heroine acted like there's nothing happen. Normally in other games there're some hints at least..

i'm having a hard time remembering but i dont think theres any at all, maybe someone will correct me though. I can only guess the writer thought that the main character knowing what was going on via the videos was enough to not need her suspicious behavior but I don't think that was a good idea at all.

Unfortunately, the male is repulsive enough to make the cg's horrible. I understand that sometimes it contributes to the ntr but this guy really makes me cringe.

Had to google it to see what you meant. http://beelzebub.sakura.ne.jp/blog.html

Might as well be a fresh corpse

Reactions: hgawa61

The little cut scenes during the week don't reflect the route. Some of them are special and can lead to specific events, but as a whole they don't change.

For your earlier question, the game doesn't pretend to be what it's not. It's a simulator with different endings depending on how the 3 bars align at the end, and the protagonist is a comedic figure of sorts for a 'guilt-free' experience.

The rooms that are available will be opened based on how much sexual experience Sanae has had (lust bar), it's not necessarily tied to repeating specific rooms. The sex scenes' dialog will have incremental changes the more she is corrupted.

Reactions: hgawa61

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70