Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just watched A/Z...
Fuck it. What happened to Inaho x Seylum?!
Unless Klanclein dies, it will not happen. WHY?!
Well.. it's Double NTR for Slaine...

LoL..yeah so damn right
well, i'm not slaine fans btw, so it's not a problems for me..
i just hope a romantic development for SeylumxInaho actually, but i can't see possibilities of this due to seylum status as princess.
well, considering she must think about the well being of her people, thats a choice she must made but, mehh...if this series can overcome this mess, then it's another aquarian evol to me (i stop watching aquarian evol due to similar same story @_@ )

btw guys, did you know where we can find savegame data for RPG games with RTP VX engine?
sagaoz doesn't seems help

btw guys, did you know where we can find savegame data for RPG games with RTP VX engine?
sagaoz doesn't seems help
Search them in this forum, I often find them here :)

BTW anyone knows if there is ntr mystery in the latest Silky's Sakura game (Ochite Iku Niizuma)?

Also, some new short cg is out:

Houkago Yuugure Rape in ex-hentai, short but I love
hidden sex like she does behind the window while talking to her unsuspecting boyfriend :)

Last edited:
I've begun to search for the complete story from mtsp (Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Matome Ban), but I'm really lost here, there are so much different scans, translations, I can't seem to find the complete ordered raw to date of the story, or the translations :(
Could someone help on that? :dontleave:

Last edited:
I get that you really like this development in NTR games, but you should probably give up hope of seeing it in Marina.

I've got a pretty good feel of the author's personality from all his works, and I'm more or less certain that he has no intention of turning the Marina series into full on NTR. These days that writer occasionally does do a proper NTR game where the heroine genuinely betrays the protag and leaves him for the other guy. But his main focus is on NTR where the heroine stays with protag in the end, even if she indulges in great sex with another man and is tempted by him. The majority of all the games he's written since that first full NTR confession to netorase game he did have been like that. Though it has varied a little in whether the heroine still loves the protag and ends the affair, or if she carries on the affair while only staying with the protag out of loyalty and obligation, in the case of the Marina games and this one the author has been very much focused on the theme of portraying a situation where a man can have a netorare fetish and still be happily married without it ruining things. With Marina especially he wants to show a situation where the wife will be both loyal and loving, understanding and accepting his fetish while willingly indulging in sex with other men without it ruining or endangering their marriage or causing her to ever consider choosing another man over him, even if some part of that loyalty might be due to having a happy marriage and family with the protag already. This is probably the ideal situation the author would like for himself in real life, so I seriously doubt he's going to let Marina have a real affair or even consider betraying the husband for real, let alone all the stuff you described.
Just go back and play the first two and you'll notice that the author is very thorough in having Marina never once take the initiative in the netorase except slightly when she is acting the part to excite the protag or teasing him in revenge after he tricked her into doing something she might not normally have agreed to. Both times he instigates the netorase with Hiroto and the Ex-AV actor, to the very end she made it clear she would be happy if he changed his mind and gave up any time. And when she finds out how amazing AV guy is in bed she even strongly urges the protag to find someone else. Her character has been steady and devoted to her marriage from the very start, even if she does enjoy the sex and admits that the netorase feels good for her.
I'll bet good money that even when game 3 comes along and it likely turns out to be the oji-san ex from her youth, it'll still end the same way. If I'm going to hope for anything I'll hope that the netorase escalates just a little further, even just a little bit out of the protag's control would be good. For example if the protag gives Marina a free licence to see the other guy and have sex with him of her own intiative whenever she wants, and she goes along with it, does it with him without the protag's knowledge and surprises him with her confession that did it with the guy that afternoon or something. Even if she only does it to play along with the protag's fetish, it would still be great. So long as it's just a little unpredictable and out of the protag's complete control without him knowing about every occurrence and giving his permission in advance, with just a hint more danger than there has been in the previous ones, I'd be very happy to see it. I hope the author can at least give us that much. If he's willing to take it a little further and let Marina actually recall some real feelings for the other guy and get in a little too deep before pulling back to protect her marriage, that would be even better.
Anything but the same exact formula, please.
This pretty much sums my thought and my hope for next game..Damn, just thinking it makes me want to play Marina game again. I have played it twice both games but I still have urge to play it from time to time.:D

I've begun to search for the complete story from mtsp (Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Matome Ban), but I'm really lost here, there are so much different scans, translations, I can't seem to find the complete ordered raw to date of the story, or the translations :(
Could someone help on that? :dontleave:
1. http://exhentai.org/g/462821/207068a7be/
2. http://exhentai.org/g/674427/bb464cf69a/ or http://exhentai.org/g/652505/de1b6dfb63/
3. http://exhentai.org/g/738758/9aff31b838/
raw complete version all 3 volume: http://exhentai.org/g/741368/6c03127d1f/

Guys, please use spoiler tag when discussing ongoing anime? I plan to binge watch it :)

Thanks, I can read them in order now ^^

Because you know Japanese so I guess you will like this novel:
[Uehara Ryou, Jin] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou

Note: The novel is totally different to doujin of Jin (MTSP) when Kyoka end up get pregnant with curly guy. Moreover, they still make love in her house.

Now we do not know whether he continue drawing the sequel for his doujin or not? It will be wonderful if we know what happened with 2 sisters when Kyoka is raped by curly hair guy or the other endings for Tachibanas' eding.

Well, I don't mind if they all have "happy endings" with villains.

Note: Here is the ending extracted and typed by good guys. You can use your software to translate it.
http://boards.4chan.org/h/thread/3913842/mtsp-thread-3

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
My Japanese isn't anywhere good enough to try that one, as I'll need to decipher a lot of kanjis to understand :(

Note: The novel is totally different to doujin of Jin (MTSP) when Kyoka end up get pregnant with curly guy. Moreover, they still make love in her house.

Now we do not know whether he continue drawing the sequel for his doujin or not? It will be wonderful if we know what happened with 2 sisters when Kyoka is raped by curly hair guy or the other endings for Tachibanas' eding.
A new doujin would be awesome, but I think that this story could really fit in a good game, some kind of ntr-harem!

Me neither :P

Note: Here is the ending extracted and typed by good guys. You can use your software to translate it.
Thanks, but I think I'll wait to read everything ^^

Since I knew the new novel was going to take different story and ending, I lost the excitement for it. Now my only hope is MTSP will still continue story of manga's version even though I hear that he won't continue it. The new novel is too generic NTR, what makes Tachibana series so good is because the change is subtle and Kyouka's effort to resist. Now, it feels like another generic NTR.

A new doujin would be awesome, but I think that this story could really fit in a good game, some kind of ntr-harem!

I agree, with how popular it is i think it would be easy for a studio to pick the story, i don't know if Jin has made games but even another artist doing the drawings would be good, also a game could have various routes.

Off-topic question guys...
I read on ExH that you can torrent Fakku Books somewhere in the internet... does anyone here know where I can torrent those?

Off-topic question guys...
I read on ExH that you can torrent Fakku Books somewhere in the internet... does anyone here know where I can torrent those?

I need to know that one too, also do you know where i can find a list of their works? not the authors since there for every work from an author they have there are like 2 or 3 that aren't available from them (wich is my real problem with them, they licensed a book and released it? ok, but why do they copyright the author when they don't provide translaions for all their works?)

Has anyone played

Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsuma wa, Yorokobi no Aegi to Tomoni Koshi o Uneraseteita~
妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~

yet? What did you think of it? Im currently downloading it after seeing an image set for it that looked decent.

EDIT: Well thats disappointing, whatever I downloaded was fake

Last edited:
I need to know that one too, also do you know where i can find a list of their works? not the authors since there for every work from an author they have there are like 2 or 3 that aren't available from them (wich is my real problem with them, they licensed a book and released it? ok, but why do they copyright the author when they don't provide translaions for all their works?)

You mean a list of all the stuff fakku has currently published? Isn't it right there on their site? Look.
Though when it comes to the list of all artists works published by Wani and therefore being annexed by fakku, I'm don't quite remember where it was. I quite agree by the way, blocking anyone from translating anything they now have the rights to, regardless of if they'll ever translate and publish it is going a bit too far. That's greed for you.

Reactions: Animefan_09
You mean a list of all the stuff fakku has currently published? Isn't it right there on their site? Look.
Though when it comes to the list of all artists works published by Wani and therefore being annexed by fakku, I'm don't quite remember where it was. I quite agree by the way, blocking anyone from translating anything they now have the rights to, regardless of if they'll ever translate and publish it is going a bit too far. That's greed for you.

I meant a list of the artist, but thank you for the link to fakku anyway

Diabolical got it somewhere on this post
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...scussion-thread-44653/index37.html#post270304
appreciate if he could share it to us :D

i also found that other games got quite a good CG on sadpanda..but i'm sure most of the link now already down

It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man!

Ok, I'll see if I still have it but it has to be a couple of gigs so uploading it won't be quick. I don't have the time to upload game after game until the mods come for me head, so this will be special.

Edit. Here is something.

Last edited:
It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man!

Ok, I'll see if I still have it but it has to be a couple of gigs so uploading it won't be quick. I don't have the time to upload game after game until the mods come for me head, so this will be special.

Edit. Here is something.

You already intend to share is good enough, no problems if we need to wait days when you need to upload the games first :D

Maro Gatenkei get anime adaptation:
http://www.ms-pictures.com/label/mitsu/products/1505/maro/

I don't know i must happy or sad with that quality. At least is not Original Gatenkei. 1426498729361.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
Maro Gatenkei get anime adaptation:
http://www.ms-pictures.com/label/mitsu/products/1505/maro/

I don't know i must happy or sad with that quality. At least is not Original Gatenkei.View attachment 7143

Most of times I do not like the quality of recent hentai anime, but the character design of this one is looking good, I hope that they do a good job with the animation too, because sometimes is just a slideshow. But I am hyped for this release, let's see if it meets our expectations.

And I do not know if it was talked about here but, did anyone see the Mahou Shoujo wa Kiss Shite Kawaru hentai anime? I was looking foward to it last year, because it was based on a Lune Team Bitters ntr, but it end up as one of the worst hentai I ever saw, a total disappointment because of the low quality... I was not even upset with staff, I felt sorry for them. I wonder if they will have the courage to do the next episode, since there was a "#1" in the title.

Hiyaa guys i'm just wonder you all like a NTR game but in the real life have you been experience the NTR stuff...??? maybe you stilling someone girl or your girl has been stilling by the other girl...????

For myself i have been experience both of them ^_^

Hiyaa guys i'm just wonder you all like a NTR game but in the real life have you been experience the NTR stuff...??? maybe you stilling someone girl or your girl has been stilling by the other girl...????

For myself i have been experience both of them ^_^

no, and i dont wanna..hahaha
thankfully my first serious relationship are going until we married now, so a happy life for me. although we got some complicated family issues

A little bit off topic related to NTR, i can't find this game anywhere to download.
If anyone has a link. (LimeLight) あいし~きゅ~ ボクっ娘なんて呼ばないでっ or Ai Shi~Kyu~ Bokukko nante Yobanaide

no, and i dont wanna..hahaha
thankfully my first serious relationship are going until we married now, so a happy life for me. although we got some complicated family issues

This is probably not my bussiness but does she (or he for all i know) know about this eroge fetish? (i mean the ntr not that you play eroges)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?