Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

maro34d.png

New Banner

Hi everyone,

I was thinking we could create an updated master list of NTR games in this thread. It should definitely help the newcomers as well some others who may feel like they've run out of NTR games to play (which would include myself).

I think the list should have titles, company, 2-3 short tags for each game (like netorare, netori, vanilla with netorare element, etc.), and VNDB link. I can start the list, so feel free to join in!

Hi everyone,

I was thinking we could create an updated master list of NTR games in this thread. It should definitely help the newcomers as well some others who may feel like they've run out of NTR games to play (which would include myself).

I think the list should have titles, company, 2-3 short tags for each game (like netorare, netori, vanilla with netorare element, etc.), and VNDB link. I can start the list, so feel free to join in!

I think it should be in a new Thread, but coordinating things in here. I'm all up to it.

Hi everyone,

thats a good idea. i remember lurking this forum page to page just to read other people's recommendation so i think it'll help newcomer like me.

Thanks for the mini-review, still going to check out the game, saw a new Lilim game release and brewed up a cup of coffee for this, but just feel down.
I'm a huge admirer/fan of NTR, and Just hate the fact that its such a niche (or feels like it) genre, that everytime I see the "big" NTR companies put their names on any release, I get so much happier than I do for any other type of eroge (except Bishop and Silky's, they too require special "my body is ready"--rituals).
I feel like I've played almost every NTR game under the sun by now (well maybe not the really really old, "scour the internet cant find em"--types)

Marriage Blue is by far my fav ntr game of all time, and I feel down that I cant find any other at that level or that surpass it .
Would anyone like to recommend a contender?

Need to get out of the NTR blues
(pun intended ;D)

Dear friend, so we have same tastes. [Bishop] and [Silky] are also in my favourite list. Now everyday I remind myself checking the newest game of [Bishop] 牝教師4~穢された教壇~. Well, some guys have VIP membership so they can download the game. Lucky for them.

One of my favourite game is [100917] [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~ごめんなさい、あなた。婚約、結婚、出産、ずっと私はおじさんに…~ and the sequel of it お別れ愛妻温泉旅行. Just because them I checked many other games of Miel and I came to conclusion they can be considered best games of Miel. This game also have POV and extremely NTR content and many many "happy endings" which I like most in every NTR games. For new member I define "happy endings" as "pregnant" tag.

And many other NTR games, new comer should check from brands as bellows: Elf, Venus, [Atelier Sakura Team.NTR], [Lune Team Bitters], Old games of [Autobahn],...

Reactions: HV3
[MENTION=52763]Second Brew[/MENTION] You're doing great work, keep it up. I'll contribute anything I can think of, though all the obvious stuff seems to be covered.

@Everyone; FYI this game has finally shown up though it seems to be pure nukige. Don't expect anything special.

having issue with this game...

using ITH 3.0 but no process detected for this game
using older ITH (2.3) i got the thread, but no hook address appeared -_-

I checked studio triumph's website out of idle curiosity and found this http://iranko.com/triumph/ a new game in what appears a new series, and even through is with mind control is also kind of a come back to the netorare nurse series, now i am hyped:gakuran_cheer::dthumbup:

How do you make the time to play all of that? it takes considerable amount of time just to play single game and single route. not including every H-scene unlocked and every ending. it took me all of my weekend just to finish Nagasare Tsuma from atelier sakura https://vndb.org/v16043 and it's one of the shortest game i played.
How do you play it?
there were several games others talked few pages back. maybe one of them u haven't played..Marriage blue, is it better than Soredemo Tsuma https://vndb.org/v6593? it's from same developer. Soredemo tsuma is quite good..

Maybe I was a bit too literal when I said "played every game under the sun", I meant it more like, played every game I could find AND had an interest to play through, some games like some of the Triangle games(Blanking right now, I may be mistaking the Atelier NTR games with Triangle) get too "blue" too fast, those I just skimmed through it was just the same story with different characters in the same backgrounds (most companies reuse the same backgrounds, if you pay attention you're bound to recognize it, I dont really mind it but it's fun to point out) there was no point in rereading the same story, Imo.

Marriage Blue better?
Hmm thats a toughie, Team Bitters is up there in my "greatest company" list aside Bishop and Silky's (genre unrelated, just companies I hold a high regard over)
Both games are by same Devs so its hard, but I'll admit in Soretsuma I found the artistic direction to be more....to my liking, but thats probably the only thing "better" strictly IMO. I really like them both, but my like is biased haha, Team Bitters is just too good. I advise you play both. they're really good, only reason I hold Marriage Blue higher is it hit on routes/endings I fetish over versus the routes taken in Soretsuma. Thats about it.

Time to do some reviews of games I played (but not finished) recently.

First one is CONFUSION WORLD

Story:
You play as an adventurer called Rook in couple with the woman in the middle of the image (Melua). You also have a friend working in the local guild (left) and another (right) working in the local weapon shop.
I didn't understood what was going on in the beginning :(, so that's a major minus, but basically there is some old dude who changed the world (hence the "confusion"), but you are the only one who realize it.
In this changed world, you can now still live with your girlfriend Melua, or maybe go with one of the other two female friends... but beware, as you have the possibility for the three of them being stolen from you by various characters.

System:
RPG with cg scenes, you play in a quasi pure rpg maker style, so nothing in particular to say. You can fight monsters, solve quests for the guild, level up, etc.. You will make money like that, and also by asking your love interest to work for you in the local restaurant, school, hotel etc.
Also, time passes, there is a day/time cycle, and a week/month cycle also.
Every woman has different stats:
- How much she loves you.
- Her naughtiness level. (The more she has sex, the more it goes up)
- An ntr gauge.
- Various sex stats on how much sex she had, with who, if she has given birth, etc.

Art:
Really cute style in cg, I like it a lot. Nothing too fancy though.

Voice:
No voice, only moaning for sex scenes.

The NTR:
Well... so so. It's certainly here, but I have multiple problems with it:
- You're engaged with Melua in the beginning, so I already know I can't have any ntr feeling with the other characters... A better beginning would have been you being in an equally friendly term with the 3 heroines, and then you choose to be with one of them, and then ntr ensues. If you're already with someone, then going for another character makes you the cheater :rolleyes:
- You have to practically force your lover to cheat on you. Not only you have to select specific easily avoidable events in order to raise people interest on her, but also make her work on these specific events to have ntr scenes. That's my main problem with the game: I would have preferred the inverse setting (you playing events to avoid ntr).
- You can't have ntr mystery :(, as you have to trigger scenes in order for them to count in stats, that's really disapointing. (An example is when you can't see her one night, but if you don't go to the location where she cheats on you, then the event doesn't count... feels really more like a bug than a feature).
- A tad repetitive, but depending on her ntr and horny levels, her reactions change a little during ntr events, so it's not that bad.

Conclusion:
I played the v1.05 of the game, and I think I'll wait a higher version to see if content is added into the game in order to play again (the author is known to add content after game release). ;)
For now the gameplay is ok, but it lacks variety, especially if you play a true ntr route in which you don't trigger other heroines routes apart from the one you were engaged with.

I'll do another review next time :)

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Now, my turn. We should forget NTR game for few minutes because Comic Market 87 is coming. I will summarize some amazing NTR manga which I like most first. There's we go...

* Xration『MIXED-REAL Union』
ee26f2fa.jpg

*MTSP『西宮さん家ノ家庭事情』
ecccbad3.jpg

*ましら堂『S.N.S #2 こころうつり』 ([Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)]
ad6f9f1d.jpg

*ましら堂『S.N.S #1 こころうつり』 ([Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)]
sample_C86_01.jpg
sample_C86_02.jpg
sample_C86_03.jpg
45223178_p4.jpg
45223178_p5.jpg

*夢茶会『千鶴ちゃん開発日記2』 ([Muchakai (Mucha)] Chizuru-chan Kaihatsu Nikki 2)
661edc85.jpg

*Sugar*Berry*Syrup『人妻めだかちゃん(26)が球磨川君にNTRれる本』
0a4dd88e.jpg

*abgrund『サマーハレーション2』
4b321bcb.jpg

*さんかくエプロン『山姫の実 千鶴』
6f217638.jpg

*Finecraft69『俗・七瀬さんに横恋慕』
f306efe8.jpg

*はましま酒店『艶々』 (ORC's art)
1b0af460.jpg

They're all legendary NTR artist. You must catch them all.

Promising NTR manga:
*だらぶち堂『Love Pet』
0ba799f2.jpg

*〆切り3分前『学校の先生がラ○プ○スのネ○さん似の女子○生をレ○プした!』
8c81be7b.jpg

*ぶた小屋『オネショタsweetie』
be667c49.jpg

There is still more NTR manga. However I only update manga is considered best for me.
For more information, please check it here NTRBLOG.COM

Last edited:
Good news. Xration is finally releasing another part of the Mixed-Real series at this comiket, Mixed-Real Union. Seems to be a reprint bundling all four of the previous books, plus the new story. Full book is 172 pages, and if I'm understanding right the new stuff will be 34 pages. This series is what made Xration one of my favourite NTR doujin circles so I'm really looking forward to this.
Looks like this comiket might be good for NTR.

edit You just ninja'd me [MENTION=29086]Arakhan[/MENTION].

Oh, hope to see a C87 NTR collection in the download section, or uploaded in ehentai :)

I also have just know about ([Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)] 『S.N.S #1 こころうつり』 which release in September 2014. I tried to find download link however it's impossible now. All manga from Mashiraga Aki should be read by NTR fan. If you still do not remember who is him then remind MUSA, Matsuri (zenpen and kouhen), Fork in the Road (1+2), Mashiraga Aki...
The NTR content of his NTR manga is too hight (over 9000) so that some translation group scare to translate it.
Ouchhh, right now I want it so much.

I think New MTSP doujin won't be NTR Doujin, it's Koe no Katachi doujinshi (thanks MTSP) and 2 MILF in this story ( Nishimiya mama and Ishida Mama ) already divorced. But i don't know this doujinshi setting is before or after she divorcing her husband. Well, i don't really care since her husband is scumbag, divorcing his wife just because their daughter is deaf.

MTSP is troll, in his site they said they will release Tohsaka-ke doujin in this comiket haha, nobody thought it's Koe no Katachi doujinshi!!

And here Joy Division new Belldandy CG cover for C87:

heretostay_blogimg.jpg

I think New MTSP doujin won't be NTR Doujin, it's Koe no Katachi doujinshi (thanks MTSP) and 2 MILF in this story ( Nishimiya mama and Ishida Mama ) already divorced. But i don't know this doujinshi setting is before or after she divorcing her husband. Well, i don't really care since her husband is scumbag, divorcing his wife just because their daughter is deaf.

MTSP is troll, in his site they said they will release Tohsaka-ke doujin in this comiket haha, nobody thought it's Koe no Katachi doujinshi!!

And here Joy Division new Belldandy CG cover for C87:

heretostay_blogimg.jpg

THanks for your information. I am wondering why this protagonist look so familiar.

If some one find the link to download ([Mashira Dou (Mashiraga Aki)] S.N.S #1脅迫, please kindly notice me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down