Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Haven't been checking the thread as much recently due to having started playing the newly patched Alchemy Meister.
I'm sure most of us that are gamers are sinking are teeth into mass effect 3 right now, I know I am.

I'm sure most of us that are gamers are sinking are teeth into mass effect 3 right now, I know I am.

no, not all, some of us stay in the "wish" stage :baby:, and DiabolicalGenius you should try if you really like ntr with moral/mental corruption (see last 4 page for explanation on that xD)

this board will have less posts bcus of ME3 :D

Another game to check out, supposedly very good, Gadget http://vndb.org/v328
I've had this game in my "must read someday" list for a while, if anyone has played it any comments are welcome.

Mass Effect 3 is amazing!

Already found two potential NTR scenarios so far!

The first is an Asari woman with a Turian husband who's being shipped off to the front lines. He's worried about finances and their daughters, and she tells him she might be able to 'pick up an extra shift' at work. Yeah, I bet you will. :D

The second is a wife talking to her Asari mistress about breaking it off with her husband while he's away fighting so she can be with the Asari. The Asari isn't sure about this, which just makes the wife seem even more of a cheating whore.

Don't worry, Commander Shepard and I will be on the look out for more!

Here's two of my favorite lines heard from random bystanders so far(Excluding all the trailer lines for the new Blasto movie):

Female Marine: [On hearing she's female and thus makes her squadmates feel uncomfortable being together with her at a bar]
"I'm a woman?! Oh my god! Where did these tits come from? Were they cloaked the whole time? Are they Infiltrator tits?!"

Volus: [On being chastised for making money off the war effort] "I will be rolling in credits and future ex-wives." It's not *that* funny but something about the way he said it, with the big pauses and gasps for air coupled with his smug bastardness had me
laughing my ass off.

S-soft games?

Hey, I come from the old hongfire NTR thread, because there were some references to s-soft games when HF was still in the trading business. There's two games I'm after, only one is NTR though, I think. But, I'm hoping if someone likes s-soft games, they might have them both.

So, I'm looking for: (I made a request of the second one in the request section)

全裸で宴会芸をさせられた妻★フルボイス版
全裸で宴会芸をさせられた新人OL

Incidentally, I have: (Played the first, about to play the second)

全裸でヌードモデルをさせられた妻◆極楽編
全裸でヌードモデルをさせられた妻◆地獄編

So, it'd be great if someone still has these on their harddrives. I'll probably stick around and see what other games I should be playing. I liked these because of the art, but the story was fascinating too.

Heya!

Just finished 不良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん. /sigh

I don't know, Guys, I think it works well as a corruption game, but not really as a NTR game. In my opinion, there's WAY too much mindfuckery and not enough of the stuff that makes NTR good. The scenes are hot, but you can get that anywhere. I can't believe I didn't realize it before, but the antagonist is the exact say guy/thing from some of their other games. He's some sort of evil demon/monster/whatever-the-fuck-I-don't-really-care-anymore. He has like super voodoo sex powers and can basically do whatever he wants. He gets defeated sometimes, but always comes back because he embodies the secret esoteric embodiment of I-can't-be-assed-to-translate-this-garbage.

After the first act, the mother is corrupted to the point of her personality being non-existent, and the son(Who's just called 'you' the whole time. -_-) has to go along with the whole thing because the antagonist can literally do whatever he wants and has the power to convince people accordingly.

Whereas I think Team Bitters actually tries to make NTR games and just kind of suck at it, this group I think is just trying to make corruption games and if that somehow ties into another fetish then yay, more sales for them. Can't give this the Bastard Seal of Approval. >_<

Reactions: Prettz

Thanks a lot, tf2spy.

I'm downloading it now, and I can't wait. Google didn't have that link, but I'm grateful you did. ;)

Heya!

Just finished 不良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん. /sigh

I don't know, Guys, I think it works well as a corruption game, but not really as a NTR game. In my opinion, there's WAY too much mindfuckery and not enough of the stuff that makes NTR good. The scenes are hot, but you can get that anywhere. I can't believe I didn't realize it before, but the antagonist is the exact say guy/thing from some of their other games. He's some sort of evil demon/monster/whatever-the-fuck-I-don't-really-care-anymore. He has like super voodoo sex powers and can basically do whatever he wants. He gets defeated sometimes, but always comes back because he embodies the secret esoteric embodiment of I-can't-be-assed-to-translate-this-garbage.

After the first act, the mother is corrupted to the point of her personality being non-existent, and the son(Who's just called 'you' the whole time. -_-) has to go along with the whole thing because the antagonist can literally do whatever he wants and has the power to convince people accordingly.

Whereas I think Team Bitters actually tries to make NTR games and just kind of suck at it, this group I think is just trying to make corruption games and if that somehow ties into another fetish then yay, more sales for them. Can't give this the Bastard Seal of Approval. >_<

This work comes from the same mind(s) that did 甘えむっ♪~おかあさんのかぞくけいかく~ (getchu it) a while back. (Not an NTR title btw, but there is one scene that has some strong netori flavoring) The writer for that title has since teamed up with the current artist and also seems to have gotten a whole lot darker. The fundamental premise for both games is actually quite novel and well executed and is one of those things that can stick with you a long time if you actually make the effort to understand it. Unfortunately, this time around the text is particularly hard to parse since the characters either speak in dialects (the mom sounds like a yakuza, for exampe) or have peculiar speech patterns. From what I've pieced together and based on the previous game by this writer, the fundamental thing to note about this to make sense of much of the weirdness is that the game, characters, etc., are all more or less aware of their status as H-game characters and the 4th wall isn't where you'd typically expect it to be in an eroge. The setting itself is a corruption-themed eroge, the mother is the heroine and the son is a side character, while the villain is in fact the player-protagonist whose status as such grants him the ability to manipulate that world for is pleasure. The corruption aspect comes only partially as a result of the NTR but mainly from the fact that the villain "plays the game" without regard for the consequences for the game or characters itself, leaving them to their fates when he gets bored and decides to move on to the next game.

I'd have to admit that this concept was much better executed in 甘えむっ♪ and in a way that really made the title memorable (more like fucking haunting, in my case, but good either way I suppose). This one's far, far darker even though the actual NTR component (the game inside the game) is not particularly out of the ordinary and doesn't take the meta-aspect quite as far. At any rate, the voicework is damn good just like 甘えむっ♪, and the artist (I thought it was da hooch but I think I was wrong on that) has done a pretty good job with the visuals. Don't expect a straight NTR experience as they advertise on the box, but if you don't mind seeing what Doug Hofstadter might make if he were reincarnated as an eroge scenario writer, this might be interesting.

that aside, Potage's new title is pretty good. Chief complaint I've read is that it's too short for a full priced title, but that's not exactly something we worry about now is it? At any rate, it's got more content than say, an atelier or rosetiara (or whatever they're calling themselves these days) title. Story as I understand it is that protagonist and his brother (the enemy) are cosigned to inherit a large entertainment complex from their uncle. The protagonist works at the arcade to compete with his brother to take over chief management of the place and also to win over the two heroines who happen to work there. The art's good as always, the heroines are cute, and it's one of the few titles out there that split the true love vs. ntr content 50/50 and don't lose out on one or the other.

Typical with Potage is that getting on the route you want can be tricky and quite arbitrary without a walkthrough since there are lots of choices and only a few that actually impact the outcome. Best advice is to skip days 1 and 2 (if you're interested in the NTR routes) and pay particular attention to what you do on days 3, 6, 9 and 10.

Last edited:

[MENTION=7853]canthics[/MENTION] wow i didn't know all that, i am currently playing 良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん with atlas but because i have to study for exams (again) it will probably be some time before i finish, and the potage one looks interesting, but tell wich brother is the prota and wich one steals the lover/girl?

[MENTION=7853]canthics[/MENTION] wow i didn't know all that, i am currently playing 良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん with atlas but because i have to study for exams (again) it will probably be some time before i finish, and the potage one looks interesting, but tell wich brother is the prota and wich one steals the lover/girl?

The Potage game is from the point of view of the younger brother (short brown hair). The older brother (long brown hair) appears ingame but the males are not voiced. The way the game is laid out actually reminds me of that older game where the protag is trying to protect his mother and younger sister from a predatory teacher. Forgot what it's called, but it was quite good and is similar in that this one you are making choices constantly as to whether to pursue a heroine, obstruct the enemy or "let" the NTR happen. One gripe is that there is no buildup to the true NTR routes (each heroine has an NTR route and a rape/NTR route in addition to their normal route); if you trigger the right flags you can happily be going along the lovey dovey route and suddenly get hijacked into the NTR route without any other info on how the older brother managed to pull off the steal. Relatively minor gripe, since I personally like the whole no-knowing-what's-happening-behind-your-back aspect.

As for 不良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん, I think the fact that 甘えむっ♪ made such a deep impression on me (literally get all doki doki when I hear that main theme music play) and the two are almost good/evil twins of one another, my opinion on the former game is a bit biased. Great art and voicework aside, it's not going to be something your typical NTR or even eroge enthusiasts are automatically going to go for, it's just way too meta. Personally, the ending is just way to brutal and not even in the NTR sense.

waiting for 人妻の穴~あの子はここから生まれてきたのよ~ now.

Last edited:

so hopefully you all got a chance to play 寝取られ看護学生~未優 白衣の下の牝肉は、知らぬ間に開発されていた… cause I'm going to talk about the ending of the NTR Mystery part. where she distracting the bad doctor with sex while the protagonist sneaks in to find the incriminating videos of her the being used for blackmail. when building up to this part I was thinking. "what if she has been turned to the dark side of NTR and instead of the MC and her working together against the doctor it was the doctor and her working together to trick the main character.". ultimate NTR troll moment. I think it would be better then the crappy ending we got.

when the MC confronted her but on a mission of winning her back was something I liked. she still had to be with the guy because of blackmail. even thou we found out she sleeping with the doctor there was the mystery of dose she wont to stop in the end and was only pretending to be on the protagonist side while being conflicted of her love for him and her lust for the doctor. or course playing the girls point showed that none of this was happening. questions are fun but answers are boring kind of deal with this game. so first part I like, second part is missed opportunity.

[MENTION=7853]canthics[/MENTION] i have been playing a little more the las erectclip game and the bad guyb reminds me of "it" of the novel from the same name by stephen king, and another question in the game of potage in the walkthrough the bad ends are the ntr ones right?

Heads up on a new NTR game that it says will be coming sometime later april.

鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~

The company doesn't release games fast, but they've all been NTR and fairly decent ntr at that. Art is a little unpolished, but the one pic we have looks a bit different from their previous releases so it may be something new in that department. I kind of liked their previous works so I'll be playing it when it's out. Just thought I'd mention it.

Yeah, the art looks much better than their previous games. I'm sure this will end with the usual "if you want her to be a star, break up", something I haven't seen done well since "I's".

まくらカバーソフト new game is coming
魔剣士リーネ
http://www.makuracover.com/leane/leane_top.htm
been waiting for this one for sime time. hope it's good.
seems that if you lose the battle the heroin is taken away. if you don't save her in time the NTR happens.

meanwhile- mass effect 3, silent hill downpour, journey, Tales of Graces f
:shopping: too many games to play!

Last edited:

まくらカバーソフト is an SLG? booya im kinda excited!

Anyone tried atelier sakura's new trial of Remember?
1 more week till it comes out :)

Quiet thread makes this Bastard a sad panda. Let's get some discussion going! Finished a test-run of
Marriage Blue, and I thought I'd give some intial thoughts. From what I saw, it probably merits a more in-depth play-through in general, and I'll definitely check out a few of the routes again for sure.

I think it shows a good example of why you should never count a company out completely. Don't dismiss this one as more of the same. I feel Marriage Blue is a vast improvement over their previous works, and while it's FAR from perfect, if they can continue to improve like this, in a couple years we might see some
really great stuff out of these guys. Or... they can stay the course and not learn anything, but I prefer to be optimistic, and after playing this one, I'd say there's at least one person on their team that's listening to what people are saying about their games.

It's no longer half about the profag cheating(Which was a big turn-off in 彼女が見舞いに来ない理由) and they cut back from a huge number of antagonists(Shit, I think それでも妻を愛してる had upwards of like ten?) and focused a bit more on the story. (Maybe not to the level some people would like, but hey, any improvement is better than no improvement in my book.) I'd say it's equal to or better than a lot of the crap we play. Their higher-than-average production values means they really only have to work on polishing their NTR storytelling if they want to put out something great. While graphics and sound aren't the most important part of NTR games, they sure as hell don't hurt; I'm a firm proponent of having male voices in more NTR games as it gives you a better feel for your rivals/villians.

Remember, this isn't based off a 100% 'Bastard is paying full attention and translating everything' play-through, so some details might be off or completely fucking wrong. xD

Here are some reasons it might ultimately deserve the Offical Bastard Seal of Approval:

+The Profag isn't a complete pushover or a cowardly pussy.

Once he finds out his fiance is cheating he usually takes action and doesn't stand for it.

In the Cool Senpai route after finding out about what's going on, he goes straight to the other guy's place and demands some answers. The guy gives him a 'reason you suck' speech, and the profag tries to fight, only for the guy to fuck him up, then taunt him more and reveal he's ALSO banging his sister AND killed his best friend Krillen. This provides the profag with the sufficient emoption to turn into a Super Saiyan and he fucks the senpai up. (Not entirely sure what he did but given the screen turning red and the loud, drawn out scream
from the senpai, we can assume it was something nasty.)

In a different ending for the senpai route, he finds videos of the senpai nailing Sayaka and decides he's going to call her out for being a cheating whore. He waits until the they're at the wedding reception, then plays a video of her fucking the senpai and acting like a huge slut on a big screen in front of everyone, her parents, her friends, and all the other guests. Understandably, she freaks out and loses it trying to block everyone from seeing what's going on, then breaks down sobbing.

She looks up at the profag and says something along the lines of, 'I can't believe you would do something so terrible to me.' To which our boy is like, 'Hope you have fun with your new life. Peace.' Then turns and walks the fuck up out. Seriously, in a genre plagued by whining losers, this guy gets a Bro-Rating of Broseidon, God of the Brocean.

There's another part where he knocks out the teacher guy she's cheating with and forces him to reveal what's happening before he leaves her. I won't go into detail 'cause we've already established he's not a punk bitch.

Now, while you probably wouldn't want all NTR profags to act this way all the time, it is a refreshing change from what you'd usually expect

+The crazy lesbian route is awesome

One of the girls in Sayaka's drama club, Akari, decides she's madly in love with her teacher and that she's going to have her for herself. There're two endings to this, but they both start out the same. The profag meets a girl pulling for a cosplay cafe and finds out it's an underclassman from when he was in college who used to work
at the same restaurant as Sayaka(Pretty sure that's how it was established...). She gets him to come into her work and they trade information. (Pretty sure it's a more friendly-type thing and she pressures him to do it. I do know he's intially reluctant to do anything with her.) She contacts him one day and asks him to visit and she manages to convince him to come by. Then he wakes up the next day in a love hotel, with her clinging to him and he's blackmailed into a relationship with her. (Pretty sure he starts to enjoy himself as things progress. Go figure. xD)

In one ending, he begins to figure out she's not what she claims, and when he confronts the girl he thinks might be her, she tases him and he wakes up tied up in a room. Akari has been feeding information to Sayaka about the profag cheating on her with a girl from a cosplay cafe and has consoled her in order to pick her up on the rebound. The profag then has to watch hot lez action where Akari convinces Sayaka to give up on her cheating fiance, only he's tied up so he can't even rage-fap.

In the other ending, he's tazed and when he wakes up Akari is there and admits to being the cosplay girl, explains why she did it, and then goes bat-shit crazy and basically rapes the profag under the premise of having sex with the person who has sex with Sayaka is like she herself is having sex with her teacher. Lolwut.

In this ending, the wedding goes off without problems because Akari doesn't want to hurt Sayaka, so long as the profag agrees to keep their affair going. She enforces this by whipping out a knife and showing him what's going to happen to his Hyper Weapon if he doesn't agree. You're then treated to a scene on the honeymoon night where after doing it with Sayaka, the profag goes next door and has to do it with Akari, who's also dressed up in a wedding dress. Doublelolwtfbbqsauce. Bitch is krazy.

Haven't seen a scenario play out like this before in an NTR game, so I give it points for originality. Also, despite her craziness, I found Akari really interesting; I had a strong suspicion she was the the cosplay girl(For all I know, in the translation it might be blatantly obvious, but I was just going more on my NTR intuition. Also, if anyone knows of any similar scenarios, please share!) and it was cool to see how it played out.

+ The different interaction between characters

Within the same route the characters will act completely different in different scenarios.

Including the aforementioned one with Akari, another is how the profag's sister acts. In one scenario she's jealous of Sayaka for being chosen by the senpai and has her gang-banged by a bunch of guys to show her brother and ruin Sayaka's relationship. In another she's happy to be cock-comrades with her. Also, while the profag usually doesn't accept Sayaka cheating, in one he allows her to sleep with the senpai on a regular basis because he loves her and wants to keep their marriage(Or something like that, either way it's a big difference from his usual behavior.) While characters usually behave the same despite different endings in most games, this allows for different kinds of 'what-if' scenarios that I think is interesting.

So, yeah, while the game still has problems, they're things I didn't like as much and others I felt really could have been improved upon, it's a step in the right direction for sure. Give it a shot and it might surprise you too.

[MENTION=14209]Action Bastard[/MENTION] i also liked that the prota wans't a pussy in this game (loved the ending where he showed her videos at the wedding), the fact the he had balls without cheating on her is great (in another lune game the prota also has revenge but..well he treats the girl like shit and is basically and hypocrite)

I'm a firm proponent of having male voices in more NTR games as it gives you a better feel for your rivals/villians.
This so much. I understand many companies don't voice males to reduce costs but I think some others do it due to "oh no I was dick in hand while that dude was talking, now I'm gay" which is stupid.
The CG is too... bland for my taste, even boring but I'm sure it's way better in context.
I usually like bad or at least bittersweet endings but the wedding video thing must be awesome, I'm sure a patch will be released to add an explosion on the background while he walks away.

I also think that having the other guy voiced in an NTR game is definitely an improvement. It adds to the impact and the sense that there is another guy there with the heroine, while you the unvoiced protag are standing on the sidelines. It's pretty much in the same vein as why it's always better NTR when the other man is a fully developed character with a face, rather than just a vague silhouette with no-one except heroine's having faces and a personality. For good NTR you really need something solid to focus your ire/resentment/envy/wrath/inadequacy upon for the bastard who NTRs your protag.

Unfortunately it's rarely done due to all the reasons tf2spy mentioned, cutting costs, can't be bothered with the effort and the fact that in conventional non-ntr games having another guy voiced is usually a turn-off. Though in such cases you will hardly ever see a male character other than the protag involved in a sex scene in the first place, unless it's a gangbang/rape game.
The reason not mentioned would be simple convention. It's simply become a given thing that the fans don't want male character's voiced in eroge, unless it's a proper visual novel with a substantial story. None of them want to stray from the formula and risk it backfiring on them.
It's mostly just them being cheap though. (-_-)

i do not know if i would enjoy playing such games because if this happened in reality that will break my soul
leaving an empty shell

[MENTION=10622]teko2009[/MENTION] which is why we enjoy the fantasy that is the NTR genre of games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?