Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Happy new years again, a little question was the last venus game good? and what was about? i mean where the girl and the guy in a relationship or were they just friends, also the guy doing the ntr, what kind of conneption does he have to them or her?

Reactions: jcksjosu
I was really looking forward to this one, but I was a bit disappointed when I read the translated character bios. I don't really mind netori, but when they make the husband out to be a deadbeat douchebag who doesn't deserve his wife in the first place, I lose interest. That pretty much totally negates any of the thrill that comes with the cheating. I'll still probably check it out because I dig the art and character design, but I'm not nearly as excited as I was when I initially saw it.

It's still a pretty damn hot game so far, in a non-NTR way, due to the incredible art/character designs (and sharp coloring) and how awesome the wife (Nozomi) is if you like the tough type girls and her fantastic character design, plus her great voice work. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jcksjosu
Does someone has a version of Five Card (http://vndb.org/v7696) that works? I downloaded it some time ago but i can't make it work. I am asking here because the animated version sugests that this game may be a netorare.

Happy new years again, a little question was the last venus game good? and what was about? i mean where the girl and the guy in a relationship or were they just friends, also the guy doing the ntr, what kind of conneption does he have to them or her?

Since nobody else is answering this. The venus game was as decent as their previous offerings. The only real criticisms I have for it were the fact that you choose between the two heroines, meaning the game branches midway so each heroine has a route. Which means that the game is actually more ambitious and involved than their previous works, but I was hoping that it would be a multiple NTR situation where the MC falls in love with one heroines, is NTRed, rebounds onto the next heroine only to be NTRed all over again for maximum damage. So it's mainly an issue with what I was hoping for than an actual problem.
A more genuine criticism is that it's quite long. Their games do seem to have been increasing in length with each one, with the last one taking a while to get through if you read it properly. But this one is even longer than that. Long enough to rival fully developed commercial visual novels. The first half was released as a preview before the full game was released, though you can play through it all the same with the proper game. But just getting through that until you even get to the NTR portion of the game takes more than a dozen hours if you're reading without skipping. It's not bad or anything, but with my anticipation for the NTR part of the game getting more and more impatient, and after playing 4-5 hours a day without seeing such developments arriving for a day or two, the urge to skip ahead is pretty hard to resist. Because of that the game ended up being a little spoiled for me once I spoiled it for myself by jumping ahead.
In other words, you'll need some patience to enjoy it.

As for the details, like I said two heroines. MC transfers to high school in the town he used to live in before his family moved, to live together with his adult older sister who lives in the area and was recently widowed. The sister is one of the heroines and his home life during the first half of the game centres on them getting closer as the sister turns to him for comfort in loneliness after her husband's death. At school the MC gets involved in a school drama with a serious student classmate who is being picked on by a group of female delinquents. He vaguely remembers the girl being picked on from elementary school and doesn't like that nobody is standing up for her, so he gets involved. That girl is an central character but not a love interest. Instead the other heroine is one of the delinquents who is picking on the other girl, only that one isn't as rotten as the others and seems to be helping bully the classmate out of personal issues. Other than bleaching her hair blonde and acting like troublemaker, she's not really that bad. So the first half of the game revolves around the MC getting to know that girl, understanding what drove her off the right path and helping to reform her. In the end she realises the error of her ways, cleans herself up and is forgiven for her bad behaviour. Due to issues at home, she also moves in with the MC and his sister in order to help her mend her ways. You spend more the half the game getting to this point, and now find the MC having to choose between the older sister who he is drawn to but has the issue of being his blood relative, and the ex-delinquent who has fallen in love with him because of all he's done for her and who he can have a more socially acceptable relationship with.
Once you decide who you want to go with, he then becomes lovers with the girl in question and the the other guy comes on. That being the middle-aged home room teacher who has been in the background mostly to this point, and who the MC has little involvement with. While he is developing his relationship with his new love, things begin to happen between the teacher and the heroine behind his back, with the circumstances of it being connected to the stuff that's happened to that point.

Probably a lot more than you were expecting, but I'm a fan of their games so I tend to get involved. Like I said, this game is a lot more time consuming even before you have to play through two different routes, so you'll need a bit of time. But it's worth playing.

FYI, Venus seems to be already considering their next project which from what I can tell actually seems to be a remake of one of their earlier games ひとつ屋根の下で・・・ which was probably their first with NTR as the main theme. Though it seems like it will be a completely new plot. I rather liked that one though, so I'm not against it.

Does someone has a version of Five Card (http://vndb.org/v7696) that works? I downloaded it some time ago but i can't make it work. I am asking here because the animated version sugests that this game may be a netorare.

Did you download this one?
When you ask for a 'version that works' that's a little hard compared to asking for links that work. Is it that the game doesn't work, or that it just isn't working for you?
It's an older game made for windows 95/98, so it's not strange for their to be issues. Especially if you're using a laptop or the like. So I can't do much more for you than that.

Since nobody else is answering this. The venus game was as decent as their previous offerings. The only real criticisms I have for it were the fact that you choose between the two heroines, meaning the game branches midway so each heroine has a route. Which means that the game is actually more ambitious and involved than their previous works, but I was hoping that it would be a multiple NTR situation where the MC falls in love with one heroines, is NTRed, rebounds onto the next heroine only to be NTRed all over again for maximum damage. So it's mainly an issue with what I was hoping for than an actual problem.

XD, is there any game like that?, i haven't played any, i mean one where the guy for x girl, get ntred, move on (kind of) to another girl only to get ntr again, only the games made by studio trumph are like that, but they are not a single game, through i think i have read one or 2 doujins/h manga like that

I was really looking forward to this one, but I was a bit disappointed when I read the translated character bios. I don't really mind netori, but when they make the husband out to be a deadbeat douchebag who doesn't deserve his wife in the first place, I lose interest. That pretty much totally negates any of the thrill that comes with the cheating. I'll still probably check it out because I dig the art and character design, but I'm not nearly as excited as I was when I initially saw it.

As for the Autobahn game, the art style just isn't really my bag, unfortunately.

As far as I know, White Album 2 (I'm pretty sure you're referring to this one since the anime just aired) only has the MC cheating. I don't know the full extent of the VN, but the game is a male/female/female love triangle and pretty much any guy outside the MC is irrelevant in terms of romance. I haven't played it though, so anyone who knows better feel free to jump in.

actually im somewhat sure its the first game, someone said hero and heroine grew apart and she kept staying at some other guys place (and cheats on him) not sure if its true myself

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

anyone know the code for AGHT or ITH for the first game is a pack of games, but I was interested in the Netorare

XD, is there any game like that?, i haven't played any, i mean one where the guy for x girl, get ntred, move on (kind of) to another girl only to get ntr again, only the games made by studio trumph are like that, but they are not a single game, through i think i have read one or 2 doujins/h manga like that

Actually one of Venus previous games 彼女のベッドの下の盗聴器 does have something like that, though it's not as central to the plot as I might have liked and the second heroine seemed a little tacked on after what happens with the first one. But it's the closest I've come across so far.
Otherwise it's pretty damned hard to find. I guess because of the amount of effort it would take to fully develop a relationship and then NTR with one heroine, only to fully realise the same situation with another heroine before the betrayal of the first NTR has faded and without the 2nd relationship feeling too shallow if it happens right after the first has been stolen and the hero should be broken-hearted by the loss. It's hard to manage without undermining the sense of loss from the first, since if he gets into a relation with another heroine too easily it makes it feel like he moved on too easily. You really have the emphasise the idea that he's in despair and looking for anything that can provide warmth or hope and clings to it with all his might. If the other heroine becomes his one source of comfort after losing his true love, all that's keeping him from breaking down, then when she betrays him as well the NTR feeling will hit harder than ever.
It's hard to pull off right, and most producers would be reluctant as the effort in developing the plot would require covering both heroines, and therefore doubling the workload. Most producers take the view that if they're going to going to the effort of having multiple heroines, then they might as well do it the conventional way with a route for each girl.
Probably not going to see something like it any time soon, though it might be easier to pull off in a manga of some sort. Maybe. :rolleyes:

Hi,
I would like to ask if someone know games similar to this one?
かがち様お慰め奉ります ~寝取られ村淫夜噺~
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=744230
I quite liked this game and I wondered if there are some similar games.
For all answers Thank you :)

Depends about what parts your looking for. If you just want women like that being corrupted and gang-banged, then trying other Orc Soft games are a good place to look. If you want something with a similar situation then I think this Devil-seal game has a plot in the same kind of vein.

Actually one of Venus previous games 彼女のベッドの下の盗聴器 does have something like that, though it's not as central to the plot as I might have liked and the second heroine seemed a little tacked on after what happens with the first one. But it's the closest I've come across so far.
Otherwise it's pretty damned hard to find. I guess because of the amount of effort it would take to fully develop a relationship and then NTR with one heroine, only to fully realise the same situation with another heroine before the betrayal of the first NTR has faded and without the 2nd relationship feeling too shallow if it happens right after the first has been stolen and the hero should be broken-hearted by the loss. It's hard to manage without undermining the sense of loss from the first, since if he gets into a relation with another heroine too easily it makes it feel like he moved on too easily. You really have the emphasise the idea that he's in despair and looking for anything that can provide warmth or hope and clings to it with all his might. If the other heroine becomes his one source of comfort after losing his true love, all that's keeping him from breaking down, then when she betrays him as well the NTR feeling will hit harder than ever.
It's hard to pull off right, and most producers would be reluctant as the effort in developing the plot would require covering both heroines, and therefore doubling the workload. Most producers take the view that if they're going to going to the effort of having multiple heroines, then they might as well do it the conventional way with a route for each girl.
Probably not going to see something like it any time soon, though it might be easier to pull off in a manga of some sort. Maybe. :rolleyes:

Depends about what parts your looking for. If you just want women like that being corrupted and gang-banged, then trying other Orc Soft games are a good place to look. If you want something with a similar situation then I think this Devil-seal game has a plot in the same kind of vein.

Curiously the game kattaro just now mentioned sort of counts, in the fact that one of the girls was ntred in his youth and now his wife (it was his wife right) also gets stolen, and to top it off you could say that was definite point were the firts ntr was fully completed (or at least he realized it)

Hmm I think similar situation, I played a lot of ntr games so it's hard to find something new but this was my second time playing this game, so I just wondered if there are similar games. Unfortunately I played this game before but it was some time ago so I will play it again, anyway thanks for reply :)

That 3-parter (the studio triumph games) was the only one I was able to really think of as well, glad someone else mentioned it.

Did you download this one?
When you ask for a 'version that works' that's a little hard compared to asking for links that work. Is it that the game doesn't work, or that it just isn't working for you?
It's an older game made for windows 95/98, so it's not strange for their to be issues. Especially if you're using a laptop or the like. So I can't do much more for you than that.

The setup doesn't star, and if i try to open the game direct from the folder it gives this message: untitled.JPG

Does anyone know when this game will be released? 膣内射精AV撮影 ~借金妻 孕ませ温泉旅行 あなたの妻がAV出演します~ http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=791312. I saw all the CG's and it looks like it will have a scene of wife dropping her wedding off her finger to shoot AV. I would personally would like a story of wife falling in love with one netori guy but I am curious how the story will go on this one...

Does anyone know when this game will be released? 膣内射精AV撮影 ~借金妻 孕ませ温泉旅行 あなたの妻がAV出演します~ http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=791312. I saw all the CG's and it looks like it will have a scene of wife dropping her wedding off her finger to shoot AV. I would personally would like a story of wife falling in love with one netori guy but I am curious how the story will go on this one...

It seems the game is already released for the VIP members of 2DJGAME, so we have to wait for them to make the game out for everyone else

I see... well since it's well past the date it's been released, I'll pick it up and upload it sometime this week.

On other note, the makers of キミノオモイ released another NTR game today (http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126633.html). The game has Dlsite DRM however so it looks like it'll take while before it gets uploaded.

Last edited:
It seems the game is already released for the VIP members of 2DJGAME, so we have to wait for them to make the game out for everyone else

Yay thank you... Looking forward to see it soon...

Well I think the next Atelier Sakura game is about confession of a cheating wife. Hopefully this will have a good storyline. One thing that i do think over done is good girl gone bad type of NTR. Like turning some shy woman into a total slut overnight. I liked Marina storyline alot because she was not a virgin when she met her husband and she doesn't turn into netori guy's sex slave at the end. She does show a lot of affection to the netori guy but not like some other over the top games.

Yay thank you... Looking forward to see it soon...

Well I think the next Atelier Sakura game is about confession of a cheating wife. Hopefully this will have a good storyline. One thing that i do think over done is good girl gone bad type of NTR. Like turning some shy woman into a total slut overnight. I liked Marina storyline alot because she was not a virgin when she met her husband and she doesn't turn into netori guy's sex slave at the end. She does show a lot of affection to the netori guy but not like some other over the top games.

Definitely agree with this.

On other note, the makers of キミノオモイ released another NTR game today (http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126633.html). The game has Dlsite DRM however so it looks like it'll take while before it gets uploaded.

that is the worst notice i have received this year (i know is just beggining but is a huge blow), god how i want that game, for those guys to screw it they would have to do it on purpose

that is the worst notice i have received this year (i know is just beggining but is a huge blow), god how i want that game, for those guys to screw it they would have to do it on purpose

I bought the game using Bitcash, and all i can say is it was definitely worth it, worth the wait and the money, so if you are really desperate for NTR its definitely worth it (more than the money i paid to play some games early like Hunting blue which was 4x more expensive), so if you can spare 2000ish yen to buy some bitcash, i would defo recommend it, since the DRM is really annoying

If anyone wants to know some details ill post it here under spoiler tags, Also i have both of Mashira Dous c84 and c85 work (ordered the book off nagomiweb), but not sure if i can upload it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!