Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Let me guess, the senpai's route right???? Am I Wrong?????

yeah, well there is no pure NTR A route, all of them has some kind of B or C elements in it, but it wasnt bad, mind you, wasnt worth 5700 yen to me, you guys should just wait for the cracked version patiently, aint missing an awful lot

Well, I want to get this one . [URL="http://g.e-hentai.org/g/643240/80d227a516/"[ANIM.teamMM] 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ) ~愛する妻の肢体(からだ)はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~ [/URL] Do we have link torrent for this game? Thanks

in 愛する妻、玲奈の浮気告白『お、俺より気持ち良かったのか…? AGHT and ITH doesn't work

Well, I want to get this one . [URL="http://g.e-hentai.org/g/643240/80d227a516/"[ANIM.teamMM] 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ) ~愛する妻の肢体(からだ)はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~ [/URL] Do we have link torrent for this game? Thanks

the CG rip is on sad panda
let hope tommorow we can get the games :)

If I remeber it the husband gets to talk to the lover of his wife at the end and the lover reveals that the wife has been taking pills to avoid being pregnant by him. And he tells the husband that she loves the husband very much and he should appreciate her. So I dont think her being pregnant by her lover was going to happen since alot of it was part of play anyway.

I know what you mean. I feel the same towards http://vndb.org/v6755

are we, the reader, being meta-NTR'd?

If I remeber it the husband gets to talk to the lover of his wife at the end and the lover reveals that the wife has been taking pills to avoid being pregnant by him. And he tells the husband that she loves the husband very much and he should appreciate her. So I dont think her being pregnant by her lover was going to happen since alot of it was part of play anyway.

Exactly, also there is a part in one of the last scenes that Mariko and the chief "confirm their love" but in her mind Mariko is thinking that all of that is lies and only for the purpose of the play and the one she really love is her husband.

Guys this is kind of off topic, but you are the only group I converse with and trust in regards to visual novels.

Just finished Kara No Shoujo and then read what happens in the sequel. And I'm having some pretty serious things happen in my personal life that is kind of compounding and making me really feel down.

So I need somewhat of a palate cleanser. Not something just stupidly happy just something in between. I really can't do pure romance novels. They are just boring. I need some drama. NTR would still be preferable, but I want something that has been translated to English on Mangagamer or somewhere else.
Something with likable characters with good art.

I know it's a ridiculous request that I'm asking out of desperation I just need some help to steer me on a better path. lol

Guys this is kind of off topic, but you are the only group I converse with and trust in regards to visual novels.

Just finished Kara No Shoujo and then read what happens in the sequel. And I'm having some pretty serious things happen in my personal life that is kind of compounding and making me really feel down.

So I need somewhat of a palate cleanser. Not something just stupidly happy just something in between. I really can't do pure romance novels. They are just boring. I need some drama. NTR would still be preferable, but I want something that has been translated to English on Mangagamer or somewhere else.

I know it's a ridiculous request that I'm asking out of desperation I just need some help to steer me on a better path. lol

You're right. It is a ridiculous request. :rolleyes:
Not that I'm not prepared to make suggestions of course, but I'm not quite sure what to recommend since there's only a few VN out there that fit the criteria you specified so it seems pretty likely you've played them already. It'd be easier to help if you told us the VN of that kind you already know about.

Right now only the obvious choices like Muv-luv and Steins;Gate are coming to mind, along with the Type Moon stuff of course. And Steins;Gate too. Yes, I said it twice for a reason. It's that good.
Or you can just check yourself using vndb with the proper tags showing you all the english translated VN in order of how rated they are. Though unfortunately the system on there includes every that's being translated and can't only display the stuff that already has a complete patch, which is a little frustrating. Especially when you discover that something that they have listed as being translated has actually had the project stall or been terminated and their info is out of date. Still, it's a good place to find what you're looking for.

Best I can do unless you tell me what you already know about.

ANIM games almost everytime take some time to be uploaded, even without the recent problems

Yeah, can't wait.

[アトリエさくら Team.NTR] 強いられ妻・穂乃香 エロい体はあの背徳の快感を忘れられない CG are up, game will probably be uploaded soon as well
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ない-complete-cg-[62m-lossless-19m-jpg]-165157/
I like her design, hopefully at least would be a decent game

Yeah she looks very nice.

Too bad you want just english translated game, but here is a little selection of mine:

1/You can play the main route of Rewrite, which is quite a happy story and also one of the most hilarious VN I've read, due to the awesome main character. And an excellent story too. If you feel depressed I don't recommend playing the heroine routes until you feel better, but I definitely recommend the main route, which quite refreshing. And really, that's an awesome VN.
BTW no sexual content, but the story doesn't really need it. :)

2/You can try Fortune Arterial, which has a light hearted feeling overall ;) (Well at least for the main heroine).

3/That's not a pc game, but a PS2 one (playable with an emulator...), and it's one of the best (in my top 3 for the ps2). Ar Tonelico 2 is a successful mix between a VN and a classic RPG, and it's awesome, because:
- the story is interesting and the VN part actually is the plot ingame.
- all characters are likable.
- the music is gorgeous, seriously I usually like at least one song in games, but here 90% of them are pure gems.
If you want something that you'll play with dozens of hours, that's definitely a game to try!
BTW I recommend the "undub" version...

With these 3 games, I think you can set your mind on something different!

Reactions: lonecow
With these 3 games, I think you can set your mind on something different!

Great thanks for the recommendations. I feel like I've just been in a daze. I didn't want to just start something random and have it be horrible. I'm fine with using the text hooker programs, thats how I usually play all these games on here, but with Kara no Shoujo it was kind of nice to just start it up without having to mess with anything and get a nice perfect translation. Spoiled a bit but I'll go back to normal soon.

Also, thanks above for the vndb tip. I didn't know you could search for English translations, though I haven't really explored that site as I should have. Unfortunately, I've already played Steins;Gate, Muv Luv, and FSN and they are all among my favorites. Which reminds me, I wish the Tsukihime remake would finish already.

Also, thanks above for the vndb tip. I didn't know you could search for English translations, though I haven't really explored that site as I should have. Unfortunately, I've already played Steins;Gate, Muv Luv, and FSN and they are all among my favorites. Which reminds me, I wish the Tsukihime remake would finish already.

Yeah, I thought it would be strange if you'd played Kara no Shoujo but missed those. They're the best after all.
Well I hope you find something to pick you up. And then if you're very lucky we'll get a decent NTR game to knock you right down again. :D

The new Venus game is my current best prospect. Going to be playing it soon as I have the chance, so I probably will avoid the forum for a bit to avoid spoilers.

I think my favorite part on that game is that the chief telling her to divorce her and marry him and removing her wedding ring. I know there are other several games that have removing wedding ring at the part of the game but it's rare to see while having sex. Good stuff.

The recent Atelier game with Marina has the scene Husband finding Marina sleeping with her boytoy like a married couple with her ring taken off of her but in the game she never wore the ring and there were never mentioning of taking her ring off other that that one picture of ring lying under their family picture. I wish they explored that little more but oh well...

Exactly, also there is a part in one of the last scenes that Mariko and the chief "confirm their love" but in her mind Mariko is thinking that all of that is lies and only for the purpose of the play and the one she really love is her husband.

Just downloaded [VENUS] うたかたの蕾 and i don´t know if it has an error or is only partially voiced, i only try the first minutes

Please let me know

What's the difference between the fisrt and the second selection in the main menu?

first section just builds up the characters, you can just start the second section and it will give a short run down of the first part. 2nd part is where the NTR story's start, I'm on the main girl story and it was NTR mystery.

Reactions: Redorc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html