Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Every autobahn game i played is awesome, just like Aiyoku no Apron and Tsuma Kanraku, LOVEMILF is one of my favorites

Every autobahn game i played is awesome, just like Aiyoku no Apron and Tsuma Kanraku, LOVEMILF is one of my favorites

well, played Tsuma Kanraku and it's worth it. so i'll try your other suggestion as well :P
btw, 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 still not out yet i presume?

In 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 I kind of hope that husband knows about the first encounter and not the rest of them. I think its little less exciting if the husband knew about it the whole time. Well, I guess as long as wife thinks that she's keeping it secret from husband it would be ok but I dont think its great that husband takes active part in wife's encounter and wife needs to report to husband in order to keep him happy. Anyway the game's out already so hope it is good...

Well, I think good netorare game would be something of a combination of Aisai Nikki, Love Milf and Tsuma Kanraku.

1. The wife should be older, calmer lady with one or two child and loves her family very much including husband.
2. And then she meets netori guy and then start physical relationship, first just kiss and touching and then moves on to full intercourse on a later date.
3. And then the physical relationship develops to actual love and takes her ring off whenever she meets him and start addressing him as her true love or as her husband.
4. Then they move on to affirm their love by having their own wedding and gets their other marriage rings, not as master and slave but as lovers. Often times game messes up because they want master and slave relationship which is a turn off for me.

Netorare elements should be something like husband finding evidences of the events. Such as when wife goes out she takes her ring off and things like that... I think if lovemilf soryline with netorare would be perfect...

Eh, I still prefer the childhood friend or sister NTR. The whole promise to be together, or just the fact that they've known each other but not of their hidden feelings.

I liked the manga Second Wife from Inoue Kiyoshirou for example. Not the best example since it's not as dark as you'd want the experience to be but, meh.

I like the mature woman and younger guy type of thing... Not like 29 year old wife dating 25 year old guy but more like 39 year old wife with 21 years old guy. The reason I like that is like late 30's or early 40's woman who is established with nothing missing her life with loving husband becoming sexually more active and finding better satisfaction, I think it is very sexy. Yeah and for netorare element, married wife is something that they swore to only love husband and then giving into lust type of netorare is stronger than dating young couple cheating... I don't know it may change down the line but so far that seems to be very erotic...

Eh, I still prefer the childhood friend or sister NTR. The whole promise to be together, or just the fact that they've known each other but not of their hidden feelings.

I liked the manga Second Wife from Inoue Kiyoshirou for example. Not the best example since it's not as dark as you'd want the experience to be but, meh.

Agreed, that's much more to my taste. Even though childhood friend NTR gets done again and again, it still works best for me. But I've discussed it in this thread before so I won't go too much into it, but for me it's probably all about Rule 47. The beautiful and pure something is, the more satisfying it is to see it corrupted. For me, I can't really buy into the whole marriage is sacred and love lasts forever bit. But first love, especially the pure love like in a manga where they were meant to be together and it was going to be the real thing, true love which really would last forever, the ideal that probably doesn't actually exist in real life? Seeing that blooming love get the heart ripped out of it by NTR, it really hits me where I live.

As also said, older woman with younger man does little for me in general, and while NTR will almost always work, if it's some teenager or shota with a milf, it'll leave me thinking I'd have liked it a hell of a lot more with the ages reversed respective to gender. Just my personal taste, so you guys who love the former are quite welcome to it.

Now who do I have to torture to get 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生? This wait is killing me.

There's that other NTR game out too which also hasn't been uploaded yet. The one with the hot cover art that will likely fail to live up to what it promises.

what I want from NTR is ever changing these days, like right now my mood for when a couple is forced into a NTR situation, can they make it thru it to the end or will the girl give into the other guy or something like that. but never NTR c, I hate out right rape. NTR should have subtlety.

look that people have 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 but they are not uploading it :crushed:

Lilith showed some pic for Taimanin anime
http://blog.livedoor.jp/lilith_soft/archives/52513527.html

hope it good.

貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 cg rip is out but I haven't found the game yet... Im hoping the game comes out in a few days...

I'd like to request this one:

[煩悩本舗] 奪われた女戦士

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ043267.html

It's a cg + novel in a flash format, it's the only one I'm missing to complete my Bonnou Honpo collection, my favorite NTR artist at the moment.

Since I don't have access to post in the CG pack section, should I request it in the Hentai Game Request section? I would like someone to share the complete work rather that the CG only since is nowhere to be found for download.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Nevermind I already bought it from dlsite. With this I complete my Bonnou Honpo collection :D Great artist, I hope he release his next work soon.

I'm going to start to play それでも妻を愛してる http://vndb.org/v6593
Since it's the first time I'm playing a game with so many antagonist I'm curious about how the mechanics of the game works, could someone please brief me about it? Also I hear about a radar system in this game, Can someone explain about that? Thanks in advance.

貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 OK CG rip looks really good... I dont see any picture of the wife wearing wedding ring but apparently there is a scene that she leaves wedding ring off... I guess we will see what happens...

Nevermind I already bought it from dlsite. With this I complete my Bonnou Honpo collection :D Great artist, I hope he release his next work soon.

Since it's the first time I'm playing a game with so many antagonist I'm curious about how the mechanics of the game works, could someone please brief me about it? Also I hear about a radar system in this game, Can someone explain about that? Thanks in advance.

oh man, i didn't even see you request this. Otherwise, I would have uploaded the game for you. Strangely enough, I went and did some google translations for this game a long time ago. I spent an hour or two decompiling it and using google translate. Here it is if you want it. Let me know if mega doesn't work

https://mega.co.nz/#!CRcRBapZ!HARzTEyZCXo9K0oTIDmXTXG0n9B2_M-0NeyCAy5ZzrA

what I want from NTR is ever changing these days, like right now my mood for when a couple is forced into a NTR situation, can they make it thru it to the end or will the girl give into the other guy or something like that. but never NTR c, I hate out right rape. NTR should have subtlety.

look that people have 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 but they are not uploading it :crushed:

hope it good.

well, that's news to me..
Taimanin anime and eroge characters before is good enough for me

So guys...

Mariko or Marina? Who is the best teaser in NTR universe?
:cometry:
why did i feel Tsuma Kanraku is better than Aiyoku no Apron on how the husband know that their wife ntr-ed them

貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 cg rip is out but I haven't found the game yet... Im hoping the game comes out in a few days...

lol..
i'm still waiting too my friend T_T

You mind sharing it?

Here is the code for:
姉さんのカレシ 憧れの姉さんが親友と付き合い始めました パッケージ版
/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe
I only try the first scene and it works
Thanks!

Aiyoku no Apron is still one of my favorite games, even if there is no mystery, especially because :
- an ntr with 2 heroines in the same route, that's quite unusual.
- husbands never know anything about it, leading to the awesome ending scene :giveme:
- the tsundere heroine :blushing:
- the hot art.

So guys...

Mariko or Marina? Who is the best teaser in NTR universe?
:cometry:
What ntr games are you talking about: I'm not good remembering character names :(

In 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 I kind of hope that husband knows about the first encounter and not the rest of them. I think its little less exciting if the husband knew about it the whole time. Well, I guess as long as wife thinks that she's keeping it secret from husband it would be ok but I dont think its great that husband takes active part in wife's encounter and wife needs to report to husband in order to keep him happy. Anyway the game's out already so hope it is good...
That's what I hope too :bigeyes:

Yes, the game asks you to select objects in certain places (cigarettes at home, people in the city...), which leads you to different stories, and different endings.
It could have been exploited way better than that: ntr should have happened regardless of the selection, and thus selecting something should have only led to make the character suspicious and unblock the possibility to see the ntr scene.

well, that's news to me..
why did i feel Tsuma Kanraku is better than Aiyoku no Apron on how the husband know that their wife ntr-ed them
Well to each his own I guess, but I prefer the ignorant protagonist type :D

You have excellent taste sir, that's one of the hottest scenes ever in eroge.

Definitely.

Orc Soft games that i like was 寝取られ幼馴染~春花と千夏~, sadly the only options are if you want to see or not the ntr scenes, and the last choice changes the ending, but the cg is very good.

愛妻日記 very good CG but several times is the same CG with changes in the dialog, happy ending if you don´t neglect her

I think かがち様お慰め奉ります is the more "complete" of the orc soft games, there are plenty of options and at least 6 endings (i don´t remember if is 6 or more)

Pretty much agree with these too, Yawn.

hope it good.

Oh crap, yes, Yukikaze herself animated, can't wait.

Last edited:
oh man, i didn't even see you request this. Otherwise, I would have uploaded the game for you. Strangely enough, I went and did some google translations for this game a long time ago. I spent an hour or two decompiling it and using google translate. Here it is if you want it. Let me know if mega doesn't work

https://mega.co.nz/#!CRcRBapZ!HARzTEyZCXo9K0oTIDmXTXG0n9B2_M-0NeyCAy5ZzrA

That's really cool, I didn't know that was possible, did it take one of the flash creation programs?. F-ing love Bonnou Honpo's artist's work (didn't realize this old thing was voiced and sounds too). :)

Like NTSA asked, it would be cool to have an original copy of the "game" too, if you are still able to post it. :)

That's really cool, I didn't know that was possible, did it take one of the flash creation programs?. F-ing love Bonnou Honpo's artist's work (didn't realize this old thing was voiced and sounds too). :)

Like NTSA asked, it would be cool to have an original copy of the "game" too, if you are still able to post it. :)

here you go
https://mega.co.nz/#!6NEmTK6Z!QuniWhoVa-wbb3ucf1J8pVTIE9E4FrtUNSwPGBCYMtY

to change the game, just get the sothink swf decompiler and convert it to a fla file. Then open it up with an editor and change the game.

Reactions: NTSA
Ima Ria AV is finally translated!

...only it's behind the doujin-moe pay-wall. Well, shit. Do we have anyone among us with a doujin-moe account who would be willing to Robin Hood this for us?

And thanks for the Orcsoft recs guys, they'll be the first games I play as soon as I get my desktop's internet up and running.

Just a heads up 新妻特捜パトレイザー ~略奪天獄篇~ has some pretty good NTR if you are into the Fantasy/Sci Fi NTR, which I am. I know a lot of you can't get into it unless it's real life, but IMO there are only so many ways you can do NTR in real life so the fantasy stuff is sometimes a nice change of pace for me.

Anyway, technically it is Netori I guess, but not really. I'll do my best to explain it. So you enter your own name, which I always like, and you are the captain of this three girl team of super heros who fight monsters. The rub is that all three girls are married and love their husbands. The other factor, is your right hand girl, is your childhood friend whom you have feelings for youself.

After one of the missions, your character gets infected by one of the aliens and is possessed and begins to corrupt the married women. Like I said this is kind of Netori since you are stealing the girls from their husbands.

HOWEVER, the last girl you can corrupt is your childhood friend. This is where the NTR hits, because although it is technically you corrupting her, you are being posed, so it's not really you. So it's like your character has to look through his own eyes and watch an alien, which she is fully aware isn't you, have sex with the girl he loves. Kind of brutal. And then to drive the nail home she ha an orgy with a bunch of faceless dudes.

It's been a dry spell for NTR, if you don't mind a little cheese with your NTR, this one did the trick for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?