Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I gave up after messing up the choices, the only way I can think of is: play the game with out translating, save every time after you make a choice, replace the file for the translated text, and just load save files when you run into an option.
There's 3 routes I believe.
You have to save every now and then-like before every scene change.
For example i translated first few gotten messages (from that obasan about football practice) and i saved there
So i continued translation with your boss about "last night mistake" aka raping and started up game and loaded from last save (obasan one)
No dice
So i went and loaded previous save (little before the moment you've got message system) and continue from there and got to the same point.And there was my translated message.
So guess messages load either on scene change(before you get message) or on beginning where you've got message system.
If first-great , i just need more saves and i will do the testing
If second-fuck ,that means i have to start the game from beginning every time i want to check if i made mistake, which is fine for beginning but later parts are not fine.

Edit
Phew-it loads messages when they arrive-so that means you must save every now and then so you can view them translated by loading just before you got them.
Regular translation will load anytime-no save scumming needed :)

Last edited:
First of all-sorry for the double posting, there is no attach button in quick-edit for my previous post (or i don't know how to add attachment in edit)
Here is machine-translated text+messages until second sex scene (or for those who extracted data_etc-from s000 till s101 which is 5 out of 182).Most of time went on experimenting with scum-saving and translating messages, so now that experimenting is done-i work pretty fast.
For those that wanna try editing files with different translation (i used google) first translate messages-just search "※" and translate everything around it in that format.For example

@00fa100310:12由利崎君へ※やっぱり先日の件が忘れられない…。昼休みに会えないだろうか。

which is
@00-code for message
f-from
a-character code
10310:12- 10/03 10:12
由利崎君へ-message subject
※-separator
やっぱり先日の...-message content

I'll try to do more and post it here as i work.

Just extract and overwrite data_etc.dpm BUT REMEMBER TO BACKUP data_etc.dpm FIRST.I MADE MISTAKE LIKE THAT UNTIL Redorc GAVE ME ORIGINAL data_etc

View attachment data_etc modified.rar

Also you will see that formatting in message system is... weird.Blame the japanese and their encoding :)

So Uruujima Call's new work in the newest Comic Shitsurakuten turns a previous swinging chapter into full-on NTR.

This is one of my favorite NTR scenarios - a couple agrees to swap with another couple, the girl finds out she enjoys sex with the new guy more than her boyfriend and continues having sex with him in secret. Simple, but so hot when done right. Probably the most notable example in h-manga is Crossing Man and Woman. Hinemaguchi likes to do this a lot in his work too, which I find super hot, but unfortunately he has a lot of untranslated work.

Any good examples of swinging-to-NTR in eroge? I know it appears in とりかえっ娘しよっ! which is a favorite of mine.

EDIT: I just remembered another non-H NTR manga that I forgot to mention - REC. Well, it's not complete NTR, but it comes very very close. The girl is basically completely willing to have sex with the other guy until the guy decides to stop things.

Last edited:
First of all-sorry for the double posting, there is no attach button in quick-edit for my previous post (or i don't know how to add attachment in edit)
Here is machine-translated text+messages until second sex scene (or for those who extracted data_etc-from s000 till s101 which is 5 out of 182).Most of time went on experimenting with scum-saving and translating messages, so now that experimenting is done-i work pretty fast.
For those that wanna try editing files with different translation (i used google) first translate messages-just search "※" and translate everything around it in that format.For example

@00fa100310:12由利崎君へ※やっぱり先日の件が忘れられない…。昼休みに会えないだろうか。

which is
@00-code for message
f-from
a-character code
10310:12- 10/03 10:12
由利崎君へ-message subject
※-separator
やっぱり先日の...-message content

I'll try to do more and post it here as i work.

Just extract and overwrite data_etc.dpm BUT REMEMBER TO BACKUP data_etc.dpm FIRST.I MADE MISTAKE LIKE THAT UNTIL Redorc GAVE ME ORIGINAL data_etc

View attachment 2878

Also you will see that formatting in message system is... weird.Blame the japanese and their encoding :)

aww yea, I do appreciate your work.

Well here is more
Machine-translated up to s325.txt (76 done, 108 left.Some are 2lines small, some are xbox huge)
Be sure to backup your original data_etc.dpm
If you encounter crash or a problem-tell me exact speech text line before it crashed and date in message system (this is mere precaution-i had some problem with s220.txt until i redid it, also i checked everything until untranslated text
)
View attachment data_etc MODDED.rar

Alas, i have come, not to post about any good NTR i have came across, but because i would like to report my frustration of my experiences in sadpanda

Recently i have found and increasing number of works, usually COMIC megazines, with strong NTR tags, but ZERO ntr content or even cheating...

The comments section even had multiple replies asking 'where is the NTR?'

i dont know why this is, or if someone or someones is trying to sabotage NTR fans, but im getting sick of looking through 20+ pages to find nothing

Swift Justice must fall upon the perpetrator of these morally corrupt and hideous crimes.. i say Justice of the NTR kind, the ones who did this should be NTR-ed IRL

Last edited:
For some non-hentai NTR mangas one can try searching Manga Updates (on the sadpanda mangas too often get tag "prohibited content" and dissapear):
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=netorare&exclude_genre=Hentai_Shounen%2BAi_Yaoi&perpage=50

I've tried some of them (raws are usually rather easy to find using google):
- /Blush-DC. - went into a hiatus before it could be really interesting (I don't really care about a prostitute girl)
- Cannon God Exaxxion - a waste of time. An insignificant retrospection about twisted family relation.
- Chisa x Pon - NTR type C
- Freezing - a small part with NTR type B
- Half & Half (SEO Kouji) - NTR type A, but rather not very rage worthy
- Hanazono Merry-Go-Round - NTR type A - a really twisted story
- Harem Kakumei R - I would be glad for some NTR, but heroine is too good for this cheating bastard
- Hetakoi - almost NTR type A
- Holy Knight - NTR type C - hiatus
- Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura - NTR type A (but with a mind break)
- Nozokiya - NTR type A
- Ohanyu - almost NTR type A,C
- S to M - NTR type A,C - manga is too long for its own good, but recommended (if you could live with fact that husband is blackmailed into cheating first)
- The Legend of Maian - a brainwashing; a hiatus shortly after making story really dark
- Velvet Kiss - rather interesting story, but NTR part is insignificant
- Yume de Aetara - many almost NTR type A situations
- Yuutai Nova - only if you can see merging astral bodys as NTR

I would add:
- Ginen Shounen - almost NTR type A
- Ciguatera - a good story, 2 NTR-like situations
- Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou - NTR type C, drugs
- Yattarou Jan!! - NTR type C (author probably wanted to add drama before finishing story)

Last edited:
Alas, i have come, not to post about any good NTR i have came across, but because i would like to report my frustration of my experiences in sadpanda

Recently i have found and increasing number of works, usually COMIC megazines, with strong NTR tags, but ZERO ntr content or even cheating...

I mentioned exactly this a few pages back in my post about the exhentai tagging system. I usually ignore those magazine releases even if they're tagged netorare, unless I recognize an artist that I know for sure has put out NTR stuff before. You must have more patience than I do to be able to look through all those pages for NTR.

I really wish exhentai would let you tag by chapter or by artist for those big magazine galleries. Every time I see one tagged NTR I wonder if I'm missing out on some artist's NTR debut :swearveng:

While we're on the subject of exhentai, has anyone had any luck getting things translated via the exhentai bounty system? I haven't used it so I'm not very familiar with it, but there's a ton of stuff I'd love to see translated. I should probably just start learning Japanese already.

I think most of the NTR tagged in the COMIC scans are tagged correctly. Some confusion may occur when the NTR is spread out over several volumes, so you don't know that it's NTR unless you read the previous chapters.

What are you trying to have translated? My translating skills aren't that great, but I can paraphrase for you if you're desperate =P. Probably on par with most of the bounty translators I suppose.

For some non-hentai NTR mangas one can try searching Manga Updates (on the sadpanda mangas too often get tag "prohibited content" and dissapear):
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=netorare&exclude_genre=Hentai_Shounen%2BAi_Yaoi&perpage=50

I've tried some of them (raws are usually rather easy to find using google):
- /Blush-DC. - went into a hiatus before it could be really interesting (I don't really care about a prostitute girl)
- Cannon God Exaxxion - a waste of time. An insignificant retrospection about twisted family relation.
- Chisa x Pon - NTR type C
- Freezing - a small part with NTR type B
- Half & Half (SEO Kouji) - NTR type A, but rather not very rage worthy
- Hanazono Merry-Go-Round - NTR type A - a really twisted story
- Harem Kakumei R - I would be glad for some NTR, but heroine is too good for this cheating bastard
- Hetakoi - almost NTR type A
- Holy Knight - NTR type C - hiatus
- Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura - NTR type A (but with a mind break)
- Nozokiya - NTR type A
- Ohanyu - almost NTR type A,C
- S to M - NTR type A,C - manga is too long for its own good, but recommended (if you could live with fact that husband is blackmailed into cheating first)
- The Legend of Maian - a brainwashing; a hiatus shortly after making story really dark
- Velvet Kiss - rather interesting story, but NTR part is insignificant
- Yume de Aetara - many almost NTR type A situations

I would add:
- Ginen Shounen - almost NTR type A
- Ciguatera - a good story, 2 NTR-like situations
- Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou - NTR type C, drugs
- Yattarou Jan!! - NTR type C (author probably wanted to add drama before finishing story)

I have read few of those, based on critics i would say Kono S o, Mi yo! is the best was story wise, the ntr in freezing even through is short and has a happy ending was the one where i raged the most (one of the few times where i raged at all); guys i have a little question about an old but really good game: in キミノオモイ_2 at the begining you choose either to see the girl point of view or don't, my question is if choose the girl do you also see the part from the male POV or just the girl?

Did you forget the part in the beginning about the protagonist witnesses the girl he used to love become a total slut? You might not consider it NTR because they're no longer together, but when you consider they drifted apart because they were unable to have sex, it's pretty rage-worthy.

The plot summary for S&M seems interesting, too bad it's 28 volumes with zero translations.

Can you elaborate on the scenario in Ohanyu? I'm vaguely interested but don't feel like looking at the raw.

Also, I felt bad, but I had to laugh when i saw that the only two tags on mangaupdates for Yattarou Jan were "baseball" and "gang rape."

What are you trying to have translated? My translating skills aren't that great, but I can paraphrase for you if you're desperate =P. Probably on par with most of the bounty translators I suppose.

The thing is, I already have a general idea of the plot for a lot of the stuff I want translated. What I appreciate with English translations for NTR manga is probably the kinky and depraved dialogue more than anything else, so anything less than a conventional release probably won't cut it for me. I do appreciate the offer, and if you still happen to be interested, shoot me a PM.

Actually, now that I look at your profile, it looks like you're snowshoes on exhentai. We actually chatted over PM, but you shot down most of my suggestions because you weren't that interested in the plot content, ahaha.

On a related note, I actually do have a couple of untranslated works I've come across that are more plot-oriented, but they're relatively long (close to a full book) and I imagine you probably don't have the free time to dedicate to that sort of project.

I mentioned exactly this a few pages back in my post about the exhentai tagging system. I usually ignore those magazine releases even if they're tagged netorare, unless I recognize an artist that I know for sure has put out NTR stuff before. You must have more patience than I do to be able to look through all those pages for NTR.

I really wish exhentai would let you tag by chapter or by artist for those big magazine galleries. Every time I see one tagged NTR I wonder if I'm missing out on some artist's NTR debut :swearveng:

While we're on the subject of exhentai, has anyone had any luck getting things translated via the exhentai bounty system? I haven't used it so I'm not very familiar with it, but there's a ton of stuff I'd love to see translated. I should probably just start learning Japanese already.

i dont have patience.... im just desperate!

btw. how as ive said before . there are many actually decent NTR stories in sadpanda which are old , and as some people mentioned above, are poorly tagged, idk if its for everyone though... i have them listed and heres one of them

http://exhentai.org/g/322349/e62272b28f/?p=6 the NTR story starts on page 125 of the book, and has no NTR tag.. if anyone likes these kinda work, ill try to link more lol

also kono s miyo doesnt have ntr scenes right?

also what about this http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10138?

The NTR is prolly in the profags imagination, i THINK, but still a decent one.. imagined NTR can be good too! the first couple of chap is transated too.. snowpatrol can you paraphrase that if you read it lol

I don't want to get ahead of yawn, but when you are through with him, IFFFF, when you feel like, or have spare time, can you consider translating this http://exhentai.org/g/618929/1c8394f024/ :bigeyes:

Makes me sad that no one translate helldevice works, aside from 2 or 3.

http://exhentai.org/g/322349/e62272b28f/?p=6 the NTR story starts on page 125 of the book, and has no NTR tag.. if anyone likes these kinda work, ill try to link more lol

I'd absolutely be interested in just about any NTR manga you know of that haven't been properly tagged.

also what about this http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10138?

The NTR is prolly in the profags imagination, i THINK, but still a decent one.. imagined NTR can be good too! the first couple of chap is transated too.. snowpatrol can you paraphrase that if you read it lol

That reminds me of another work by that same author: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=45283

Basically an ongoing subplot involves a playboy trying to seduce the main girl. I think one of the most recent chapters involves the protagonist imagining him screwing her in a two-page spread. It's borderline-H too so it gets pretty explicit.

Edit: actually it looks like it's the playboy imagining screwing her. Anyway the sequence begins here and continues to the end of the chapter: http://raw.senmanga.com/Happy_Negative_Marriage/23/20

Did you forget the part in the beginning about the protagonist witnesses the girl he used to love become a total slut? You might not consider it NTR because they're no longer together, but when you consider they drifted apart because they were unable to have sex, it's pretty rage-worthy.

The plot summary for S&M seems interesting, too bad it's 28 volumes with zero translations.

Can you elaborate on the scenario in Ohanyu? I'm vaguely interested but don't feel like looking at the raw.
Indeed, I forgot about that part of Yuutai Nova.

As for Ohanyu - a protagonist is an assistant with benefits of a beautiful newscaster, but he also meets a more ordinary girlfriend wannabe (of course he can't decide on either, which kinda pisses both girls). A newscaster gradualy starts to become more and more "friendly" (as far as I remember - including petting) with a baseball pitcher/playboy and a second girl gets into some risky situations in her job. Probably a part of this happens in a sequel: Ohanyu – Joshiana Collection.

Can you please translate 2 pages from MTSP tribute to INSERT-bunch of artist made collaboration to make tribute book for "My Personal Big Breasted Masturbation Maid"
Here are the said pages
http://exhentai.org/s/f07fcce371/600339-39
http://exhentai.org/s/8a7e383f66/600339-40

Oh yeah, here is data_etc-96 txt files are translated which means there are 86 left.
Boy was it hard work, almost all txt files had message system in them and bunch of lines too.Also i fucking hate Tsu symobl (っ)-it always fucks up meaning of sentence when it's on the end.
Here it is, just replace BACKED-UP data_etc
Edit-i fucked up somewhere between this patch and the last one,game crashes at start
Edit2-fixed it, i didn't include 1 file in repacking

Attachments

• data_etc 96 new.rar
    181.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I'd absolutely be interested in just about any NTR manga you know of that haven't been properly tagged.

That reminds me of another work by that same author: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=45283

Basically an ongoing subplot involves a playboy trying to seduce the main girl. I think one of the most recent chapters involves the protagonist imagining him screwing her in a two-page spread. It's borderline-H too so it gets pretty explicit.

Edit: actually it looks like it's the playboy imagining screwing her. Anyway the sequence begins here and continues to the end of the chapter: http://raw.senmanga.com/Happy_Negative_Marriage/23/20

yeah, but the one i linked was the MC mostly imagining the girl being banged by her fiance, im not sure if this actually happens in the manga, since only 2 chaps are translated...

there is also alot more pages of 'NTR' in http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10138?

worth a look imo

Wow thanks for all the manga recommendations, really appreciate those. I was under the impression you guys didn't like NTR in your non-h stuff.
Talking about that, fall 2013 anime season looks pretty dry on NTR opportunities, maybe Freezing... :whistle:

Wow thanks for all the manga recommendations, really appreciate those. I was under the impression you guys didn't like NTR in your non-h stuff.
Talking about that, fall 2013 anime season looks pretty dry on NTR opportunities, maybe Freezing... :whistle:

maybe some NTR in valvrape season 2?

as for hentai OVA looks good, oyako rankan and soredemo tsuma out soon

and NO... non-H stuff (but with H-scenes that are graphic) are IMO the best NTR, since they usually have a deep plot, and builds up enough for us to get attached to the characters, the rage is best in those...

Its much better imo than one-fap-wonders you find in sadpanda where the NTR-ed husband or boyfriend appears in one panel with 0 character development

Also http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~poko2/ this site has a giant list of NTR manga, mostly old ones and can be found in sadpanda, they are usually poorly tagged in sadpanda, they even have a summary of the NTR and what type it is A,B,C.. i went through them awhile ago, maybe you guys can find a treasure trove of NTR from it... i found some good ones, though youre gona have to put some time into searching them

i use translation aggregator and copy the texts, quite easy to understand it

btw does anyone have the AGTH for 姉さんのカレシ ~憧れの姉さんが親友と付き合い始めました yet?
if there is plz tell me T_T

Last edited:
Reactions: karmazin

I actually loathe NTR in my non-H, but I read a lot of manga so I'm familiar with a lot that have NTR elements.

Also, I hear they're skipping, or at the very least trimming down, the Louis arc in the anime so it might avoid those NTR scenarios.

as for hentai OVA looks good, oyako rankan and soredemo tsuma out soon

Also http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~poko2/ this site has a giant list of NTR manga, mostly old ones and can be found in sadpanda, they are usually poorly tagged in sadpanda, they even have a summary of the NTR and what type it is A,B,C.. i went through them awhile ago, maybe you guys can find a treasure trove of NTR from it... i found some good ones, though youre gona have to put some time into searching them

For NTR OVA, there's also this one in October: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=780736

Has anyone played the game? I've never played an Orcsoft game so I've been considering picking it up. Or is there a better one as a good intro to Orcsoft NTR games?

And jasonfs, if you have a list of untagged NTR manga, could you post it? Sad to say, but I am extremely lazy, And if you've already compiled a list I'd much rather steal yours :whistle:

@Yawn
Oh I suppose I did lol. Sorry about that; it was done in hopes of avoiding burnout, but seeing as I've stopped doing translation, it didn't matter all too much =P.

@jasonfs,
Give me some time to look through the whole book to get some idea of the storyline.

@ron34
You'll have to help me out if I got anything wrong here as my Ixion Saga DT is non-existent (ty wikipedia lol), but the captions of the first page read something along the lines of:

"To avoid war, an arranged marriage has been orchestrated between the empire and anti-empire forces. The group begins a journey to marry off the Princess Ecarlate to Lord Jugglaburk, but they run into trouble along the way and is saved by a boy from a parallel world named, Hokaze. Hokaze goes on to travel with Princess Ecarlate's party to look for a way to return to his world. They overcome a lot of obstacles and finally arrive in Jugglaburk's territory. After their short, but seemingly long journey (I'm a little confused on the wording here as it's described as long and short) comes to an end, they try to carry out plans for Princess Ecarlate's wedding."

I haven't read through the whole thing yet, but hopefully someone (who follows the series) can clue me in on if I got anything too off there. I'll try to get something cleaner up once I'm able to go through the rest line-by-line.

@Kitsame
I'm not all too comfortable on MTSP/Jin stuff as he uses a lot of slang terms. 頭下 means the bottom head, which I'm inferring means penis, but there's some more difficult ones littered throughout his works.

I don't know how much I can confidently tell you but the context of the text box would suggest the chick is the maid for the boy; he gets off on the DVDs she brings of her services; normally she only allows the non-sex stuff but the guys in the video end up having sex with her; the boy is questioning what's going on (while fapping), but she assures him they're not actually having sex, he cums and page ends with the video guys basically saying they look forward to more services in the future.

---

Also full disclosure guys, my Japanese is nowhere near fluent. Slang issues aside, I'm okay with Kana, but my bank of Kanji is really limited (I use IME/Jisho for ones I don't know) so I never was fulling comfortable translating. It would be like someone plucking a meaning of an unfamiliar word with multiple definitions. I can only guess I used things in the right context so hope that clears some things up.

Last edited:
The Freezing anime tends to be more risqué than the manga so here is hoping there is NTR, but there wasn't any in the manga. It was all tease.

The Freezing anime tends to be more risqué than the manga so here is hoping there is NTR, but there wasn't any in the manga. It was all tease.

i disagree, the family arc had strong ntr c feelings, but if you are unsatisfied search for the doujins made by the author himself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?