Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

To be honest, I'm pessimistic about ANIM's storyline this time. Recently, even the adult characters haven't been well developed, not to mention the shota in the storyline. Although two more scriptwriters have been added, the quality of the script might still be poor. That is, unless it can match the quality of Laliberte's mother NTR comics。
I'm honestly more concerned about the extra writers.

Doesn't matter what genre it is, unless you're working a massive cast with multiple protags (in which case each writer has their own 'territory' and coordinate the plotlines), that's too many cooks on the same pot.

To be honest, I'm pessimistic about ANIM's storyline this time. Recently, even the adult characters haven't been well developed, not to mention the shota in the storyline. Although two more scriptwriters have been added, the quality of the script might still be poor. That is, unless it can match the quality of Laliberte's mother NTR comics。
Please no, Laliberte has bad pacing imo. It starts fine, but then goes from 0 to 100 so fast. His plots are different enough, but not much nuance to them and the characters.

It seems that the boys are 13-14 y.o. or so this time. At least that's better than the mom swinging game with pre-pubescent boys, that was definitely not for me, lol.
I know what you mean, but technically they were not pre-pubescent, since they could ejaculate. I only mentioned that because you got me curious and thinking. Are there any VNs or RPG maker games with actual pre-pubescent shotas that can't cum yet? Maybe they can't for the first couple of sex scenes but can later in the game? I don't think I have ever seen one. I have seen the opposite with loli games, but never with shotas.

I actually like ANIM previous shota mom swapping game. The story was good , but i think the plot was pretty neat and has good pacing. I like the way they separating netori and netorare route.
Honestly same. The writing really carried this game for me, and the subtleness of some of the NTR routes. Really wish it got a DLC. I went into this game thinking I would despise it, but it shocked me. With all the routes, POVs, pacing, and writing, it managed to become a top 3 mom NTR game for me.

sì ma per me i 2 protagonisti sono troppo piccoli! Se ti piace questo tipo di gioco "scambiato di mamme", ti consiglio Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na
Does Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na have an NTR route where one of the son's wins? I hate swapping with no NTR which is why I thought I was going to despise the previous ANIM mom NTR game. The doujin series looked to be only consensual and mutual swapping which I hated.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, but technically they were not pre-pubescent, since they could ejaculate. I only mentioned that because you got me curious and thinking. Are there any VNs or RPG maker games with actual pre-pubescent shotas that can't cum yet? Maybe they can't for the first couple of sex scenes but can later in the game? I don't think I have ever seen one. I have seen the opposite with loli games, but never with shotas.
I mean, you can draw a toddler ejaculating, it wouldn't make him "pubescent" in a practical sense. In general, most humans reach pubescence at 11-13, and in that game the boys looked like they weren't even 10, yet. In the new game, they look like boys in the midst of their puberty already, which I personally am fine with.
The same logic applies to lolies and pedophilia, which is medically defined as a preference for prepubescent children. In general, normal humans can't be attracted to prepubescent children as they lack secondary sexual traits, the same can't be said about teenagers that already hit puberty for a while. Though most men would swear that they aren't into "underage girls", in reality, according to multiple studies and common sense, some girls as young as 12 y.o. can be considered physically attractive to the vast majority of the male adult population, which isn't even considered as a deviation by psychiatry.

Reactions: jaden123
I mean, you can draw a toddler ejaculating, it wouldn't make him "pubescent" in a practical sense. In general, most humans reach pubescence at 11-13, and in that game the boys looked like they weren't even 10, yet. In the new game, they look like boys in the midst of their puberty already, which I personally am fine with.
The same logic applies to lolies and pedophilia, which is medically defined as a preference for prepubescent children. In general, normal humans can't be attracted to prepubescent children as they lack secondary sexual traits, the same can't be said about teenagers that already hit puberty for a while. Though most men would swear that they aren't into "underage girls", in reality, according to multiple studies and common sense, some girls as young as 12 y.o. can be considered physically attractive to the vast majority of the male adult population, which isn't even considered as a deviation by psychiatry.
Sure but a toddler is so far removed. You're drawing a false equivalence. They looked ambiguous enough to be fit in any upper range JS age, which can then be extrapolated to be in line for being pubescent, which holds true for reality. As for the rest of your point I don't know what relevance it has or why you brought it up. Like I mentioned, you just sparked me being curious there. It is not that deep. Cheers!

Last edited:
To go on a little MTL rant. MTL is the future. Anyone that was native in either Japanese or English, while being fluent in the other, and being well-versed in the culture of both is gone. Since culture and language are tied. These people do not translate VNs much anymore if at all.

You can't do much since Pandora's box has been opened. As much as I dislike it, I'll take edited GPT-4. But what usually happens is most of the people doing the translations are ESLs and they also don't have the technical know-how to use GPT-4 to translate. (no shots to ESLs if you know English well, but you know what I mean).

To go on a little MTL rant. MTL is the future. Anyone that was native in either Japanese or English, while being fluent in the other, and being well-versed in the culture of both is gone. Since culture and language are tied. These people do not translate VNs much anymore if at all.

You can't do much since Pandora's box has been opened. As much as I dislike it, I'll take edited GPT-4. But what usually happens is most of the people doing the translations are ESLs and they also don't have the technical know-how to use GPT-4 to translate. (no shots to ESLs if you know English well, but you know what I mean).
I graduate from Japanese language faculty. And No, i can't say about American, but in Asia , Muse Asia , Bstation, and Netflix , we still hiring translator team.

Even small indie game translation like Saikey, still hiring translator. Most MTL coming from fans on F95.

Reactions: Namkapple
I graduate from Japanese language faculty. And No, i can't say about American, but in Asia , Muse Asia , Bstation, and Netflix , we still hiring translator team.

Even small indie game translation like Saikey, still hiring translator. Most MTL coming from fans on F95.
I can't speak to said Asian departments for said companies in Asia and how their subs and dubs turn out. But in the US, it is more or less localization by people that hate Japan, hate anime/manga, and or barely know little to no Japanese(their own words). They just want to insert their activist message. I'd rather take an MTL direct translation than anything official from big companies currently.

Japan is currently experimenting with MTLs, AI to be more specific. A lot of novel companies have axed divisions, and anime companies have mentioned trying AI too.

Saikey is an MTL'er. As far as I'm concerned they are dishonest and disingenuous. They started off as the same kinds of MTL'ers I mentioned in my last post, they just edited their work well, and will continue to remain as such. They just suckered some companies to giving them their TLs. The " real translators" they hire (assuming they do so) are the same people that do MTL's currently.

Last edited:
I mean, that's not entirely true. There are a lot of English native speakers who're fluent in Japanese. But translating a game also requires some basic programming, and is also a lot of work done absolutely for free. But there are studios like Kagura-games that translate some of the bigger games regularly. Because they earn money from it unlike fan-translators who, even if they try to set up a Patreon, don't make much at all. And even if we take someone fluent in Japanese, they will have a much, much easier time editing and improving upon GPT-4 translation which is mostly accurate, than doing everything from scratch. So yeah, translation will never be the same and I think it's only a matter of time before even professional translators use MTL as a tool to speed-up the process manyfold. And GPT-5 is coming out this year, who knows how much it will improve the already good translations of GPT-4?

I mean, that's not entirely true. There are a lot of English native speakers who're fluent in Japanese. But translating a game also requires some basic programming, and is also a lot of work done absolutely for free. But there are studios like Kagura-games that translate some of the bigger games regularly. Because they earn money from it unlike fan-translators who, even if they try to set up a Patreon, don't make much at all. And even if we take someone fluent in Japanese, they will have a much, much easier time editing and improving upon GPT-4 translation which is mostly accurate, than doing everything from scratch. So yeah, translation will never be the same and I think it's only a matter of time before even professional translators use MTL as a tool to speed-up the process manyfold. And GPT-5 is coming out this year, who knows how much it will improve the already good translations of GPT-4?
A few points to address
1. I'm talking about translation prowess. I don't know why you brought up programming. But to your point. It isn't some mystical and magical thing. People have done it in the past, and they can do it currently, especially now with the easier tools we have
2. 99.9% of fan-translators that have Pateron are MTL'ing shitlords
3. If you're fluent in Jap and use GPT you just lose all credibility going forward as far as I'm concerned. (to this point. There are doujin groups that used to be great but currently MTL. Most likely because all the old guard left and they are riding on name's coattails).
4. I haven't played any officially tl'd Kagura games I think? So I can't comment on them.

This might read a bit aggressive. Not my intention, I'm just passionate.:giggle:

Last edited:
Saikey is an MTL'er. As far as I'm concerned they are dishonest and disingenuous. They started off as the same kinds of MTL'ers I mentioned in my last post, they just edited their work well, and will continue to remain as such. They just suckered some companies to giving them their TLs. The " real translators" they hire (assuming they do so) are the same people that do MTL's currently.
They don't reveal that it's edited MTL?
It's good MTL but not revealing it is kinda shitty.
It's obvious too, they translate new stuff at an insane inhuman speed.

Reactions: Namkapple
They don't reveal that it's edited MTL?
It's good MTL but not revealing it is kinda shitty.
It's obvious too, they translate new stuff at an insane inhuman speed.
If they did reveal I would have ZERO problems. Last I checked they do not. There was one old Pateron post that said they were MTL'ers but have switched to real translations. But I don't know if it is up still, and two, I don't believe it. As far them revealing it on the site? The answer would be no, based on my search earlier.

I can't speak to said Asian departments for said companies in Asia and how their subs and dubs turn out. But in the US, it is more or less localization by people that hate Japan, hate anime/manga, and or barely know little to no Japanese(their own words). They just want to insert their activist message. I'd rather take an MTL direct translation than anything official from big companies currently.

Japan is currently experimenting with MTLs, AI to be more specific. A lot of novel companies have axed divisions, and anime companies have mentioned trying AI too.

In Asia, we have the opposite problems haha. It's either too formal or using to "poetic" translations what happened in North America is very different with Asia. That's why last year Localization drama is ridiculously unprofessional for me (How the hell that got approved anyway?)

Saikey indeed MTL some of early their games, but they start hiring translator since last year. But this is probably for their bigger project . SO calling them only doing MTL kinda innacurate now.

What i want to say is human translator still needed. Some slang and cultural reference couldn't be translated well with MTL.

Last edited:
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3414/article/1112118

new kegani laboratory game is out- ... but Fanza is blocking my region. Dlsite version doesn't come out until late april- anyone able to share it?.. Would even throw paypal money your way if you're able to-... I'd buy it if fanza allowed my region but they're suddenly blocking all my IPs. First time this happened...

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/d...?dmmref=FeatureItem&i3_ref=recommend&i3_ord=1

Edit: Was just uploaded in hentai games. big thanks either way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]