[ AMV Of The Day ]

Sorry for the bombard of club music amv's but the ecchiness should make up for it!

Thanks,
...RL has been really busy this past couple of months....have to make choices on time. Miss being here, though..and AK! Been trying to stay caught up with this season's anime shows though. Lot's of good AMVs, especially some of my fav ecchi ones have already been posted...oh well, love to see them over and over.:P:D Hope everyone's having a great Holiday Season so far!

Hope this isn't a repost.....like the fast pace and some ecchiness.

:ninja:

Thanks,
, just added to my favs.
Here's an older one of which the anime is on my wish list to see, with nice blues rock song. Wish the quality of the clips were better.

Oh what the hell.....looking back on 2012 anime. I thought a pretty good year, perhaps not the best but some memorable ones nonetheless.

Hey [MENTION=32905]animex[/MENTION] (you'll always be a mikel_sl to me :P) You see the editing tools when you write a post click on the video icon left to the speech bubble icon and then post in your video url in the pop up bubble neh? :P

HAHAHA That vid was epic... Good shit yo! Thanks for posting that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.