[Japanese] Akira brave 777 collection (NTR)

Hi thanks a lot for these. I'm confused as to which files correspond to each thumbnail in the mega. I want to download the konosuba, Infinite stratos, Genshin, but I cannot match the names to the files. Can you please tell me the names of the files i need to download?
Do you happen to use any other file sharing sites like mega or mexashare? The katfile one plays up in cancelling halfway thorough a download, then having to wait 2 hours to try again?

Last edited:
Hi thanks a lot for these. I'm confused as to which files correspond to each thumbnail in the mega. I want to download the konosuba, Infinite stratos, Genshin, but I cannot match the names to the files. Can you please tell me the names of the files i need to download?
Do you happen to use any other file sharing sites like mega or mexashare? The katfile one plays up in cancelling halfway thorough a download, then having to wait 2 hours to try again?

The files you want are in the collection (31 part)
You could download single file from here.

このすばNTR01 (konosuba)
22005.part1.rar - 500.0 MB
22005.part2.rar - 500.0 MB
22005.part3.rar - 500.0 MB
22005.part4.rar - 61.8 MB

SP3月 原神學園NTR01 (Genshin)
SP3NTR01.part1.rar - 1024.0 MB
SP3NTR01.part2.rar - 1024.0 MB
SP3NTR01.part3.rar - 478.0 MB

IS(インフィニット・ストラトス)NTR01(素材動畫) (Infinite stratos)
22024.part1.rar - 500.0 MB
22024.part2.rar - 364.5 MB

Sorry for the download trouble, to avoid the 120-minute limit, just try to change your ip.
I will consider using mexashare later , thank you.

Thanks for the quick reply man. Yeah i tried using a different vpn which downloads quick. Limited to 5gb data a month, but downloads a file only uses up 300/400mb, so works for short term files. Are these all the files you have on Akira brave777? On his archive there are two more i'm looking for, one from one punch man and the other from tensai ouji. 4/16 ワンパンマン01
4/23 天才王子の赤字国家再生術NTR01.

No worries if you don't have, just asking as you uploaded loads. Thanks again

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply man. Yeah i tried using a different vpn which downloads quick. Limited to 5gb data a month, but downloads a file only uses up 300/400mb, so works for short term files. Are these all the files you have on Akira brave777? On his archive there are two more i'm looking for, one from one punch man and the other from tensai ouji. 4/16 ワンパンマン01
4/23 天才王子の赤字国家再生術NTR01.

No worries if you don't have, just asking as you uploaded loads. Thanks again

No worries,
They're in 2022/04 update pack
You could dl from below:
ワンパンマン01
220401.part1.rar - 502.0 MB
220401.part2.rar - 502.0 MB
220401.part3.rar - 502.0 MB
220401.part4.rar - 498.2 MB

天才王子の赤字国家再生術NTR01
220402.part1.rar - 500.0 MB
220402.part2.rar - 500.0 MB
220402.part3.rar - 500.0 MB
220402.part4.rar - 500.0 MB
220402.part5.rar - 108.4 MB

Hello, I am looking for 空銀子(りゅうおうのおしごと!) video.
May I ask for it? Is it a long video or it just a short one?

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for 空銀子(りゅうおうのおしごと!) video.
May I ask for it? Is it a long video or it just a 2:20 short one?

Hello,
Is the video you are talking about the work of akira brave? If so, can you provide the title of the video?

Reactions: yuu_h
anything other than katfile withthe 2+ hourdownloads speed?

My kF share has adopted the download unlimited speed plan, if it still causes your download troubles, I am sorry about that.
I am considering using another space like mexashare as a mirrior.

He is saying that if he doesn't use unlimited speed plan, it should be like 200kb/s download speed.
And you are saying 2hr/each file waiting time, that's 2 things...

You need to change IP or join VIP plan if you don't like to wait.
BTW, Mexashare is 1hr/each file waiting time.

does it?i tried but it says i need to use the paid plan?

Unlimited download speed means that the download speed will not be stuck at 100kb/s or below. (Actual download speed depends on your internet environment and internet service.)
But there are still have captcha and download limit countdown.
To avoid 120 min countdown , you could try to change your IP if you dont want to buy the paid plan.
For example, using a VPN is one of the ways.
In my country can use the mobile phone hotspot to switch ip (The premise is that the mobile data traffic is an unlimited traffic plan, otherwise you may pay a large amount of telecommunications charges)
I hope this helps you.

Last edited:
He is saying that if he doesn't use unlimited speed plan, it should be like 200kb/s download speed.
And you are saying 2hr/each file waiting time, that's 2 things...

You need to change IP or join VIP plan if you don't like to wait.
BTW, Mexashare is 1hr/each file waiting time.

Thank you very much for your help in explaining and have a nice day.:)

This is more a question about the video, but in the tensei ouji video, who is the brown hair girl with twin tails? I don't recognize any character looking like that from the anime?
天才王子の赤字国家再生術NTR01

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!